Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Over_kill

Dallas Cowboys Stadium...

"Ladies and Gentleman!  Welcome to the first ever Vine Tag Team Championship!!!  The first fight will be a Fight-In round to determine which of these two teams will end up in the actual tournament!  Brought to you by our sponsors.  Pepsi, Walmart, Harley Davidson, the Dallas Cowboys.  And main sponsor, Super Human Insurance Agency.  To protect you and your property from all Super Human related disasters.  Examples, your bank gets robbed, your office building gets demolished, a hero uses your car for cover against well armed thugs, or an alien decides to park his space craft on your house.  No matter what the disaster, just remember to say 'OH SHIA!'   

And now, lets get ready to rumblllllllllllle!!!!!!!!!  Intro ducing first, FIGHTING, out of the red corner!  They are a team of opposites.  A hero and a villain, a vigilante and an assassin, an escaped super soldier and a telekinetic beauty.  Ladies and gentleman, UMBRA AND KUCHIKU!!!!!   

And now, FIGHTING out of the blue corner!  This is a team of two heroes.  One is a current member of a team that the other used to lead.  A new hero on the scene and a legend in the business.  Earth's Mightiest Mortal and the Excellence of Electrocution!  OVERKILL AND KURRENT!!!!!"   

Peter listened to the announcer and watched the crowd cheer.  He stood at the 45 yard line of the field.  The stadium was empty but he could hear the crowd from where the announcer was that was watching the fight as it was recorded.  When the announcer began talking about him and Kurrent, Overkill started waving his hands up and down while looking at the cameras to try and get the crowd all hyped up.  He loved the star power of being a superhero.  He got paired up with Kurrent when they both signed up as free agents.  Overkill was pretty happy about the match up.  He could play off of Jayden's powers pretty well.  Kurrent was in a box watching the fight.  He would be waiting to get tagged in when Peter hit the button that he received for these fights.   

The two heroes had never worked together before, but Peter was looking forward to a future of working with him more.  The announcer instructed the fighters to get ready for battle and Overkill got into an orthodox stance.  He'd let one of his opponents begin.  He knew Ozzy well.  They were good friends.  Peter knew he'd get owned in a fist fight regardless of his strength, so he would play the distance game against him.  Kuchiku was one that he wasn't entirely familiar with.  But he knew she sported TK.  He hated Telekinesis.  Not cause it was a weakness or anything.  He just thought that it was over used and annoying.  The announcer said ready, set, go and Peter would await the first move. 

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kuchiku

Enter the Dallas cowboy stadium, normally used to host Football games, the lovely stadium was being used today as the battleground for the tag team fight between Kuchiku and Umbra VS Overkill and Kurrent, the outside of the stadium was lined with “normal” citizens who had gathered together to watch one of the fights of the century.

Itching her head Kuchiku stared into the dirty mirror in the bathroom of the “home team” locker room inside the Dallas cowboy stadium. Staring blankly at her face Kuchiku sat face to face with herself. “So all that work and your finally here” her reflection spoke.

“huh?” Kuchiku poked at her reflection

“Hey stop that that tickles!” her reflection yelled at her touching her cheek where Kuchiku had touched her.

“Ahhh!...Okay okay sorry….how is this happening?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know me……..seriously you got nothing? I thought we were smarter then that?”

“We?”

”I’m your subconscious retard!?! Duh!?! Remember when you had all that brain washing done and then the un brain washing? Well whether you like it or not there was two of us at one point and when fortune undid HYDRA’s wobble babble in that green head of ours I was created….Your subconscious manifested into another more…..intelligent you”

“Oh yeah! well if your so intelligent how come I’m standing here and your up here?” Kuchiku said pointing to her head. “or more so…in there” Kuchiku said moving her finger to point at the mirror.

“Shut up!?!” her reflection said grimacing. “I’m the more moral one, I’m the one that says no don’t do that or I make you think differently about things if thing are about to go wrong okay, im the good voice in your head……be HAPPY!......bitch”

“okay so your like my guardian sub-conscious, why are you showing yourself now?”

“……..I should slap you……but I cant so here’s what I came to say…you need to win, if you lose…..lets just say it wont be good.”  

“What!?!?! What do you mean it wont be good…….hey!” Kuchiku began poking vigorously at the mirror, “I know your in there don’t get me all worked up for nothing….hey!” Her reflection was gone, but didn’t hesitate to leave her a warning.

Leaving the bathroom Kuchiku walked into the main area of the locker room, walking over to her locker,420, inside her locker she pulled out a pair of black and green lined combat boots, a pair of fingerless gloves with hearts cut out on the knuckles, green and black fishnet thigh highs, a cute plaid high cut skirt with a green and black zebra striped tutu, and a green and black corset that was studded with various diamonds. Slipping off her tang top and booty cut leggings revealed her green and black stripped bra that had cute skulls on them. Grabbing her thigh highs she slipped them on along with her skirt and then her tutu followed by snapping up her corset and then finally she lifted one foot after the other onto the bench next to her and her locker to tie her combat boot’s up right before she grabbed her gloves and slipped them on tight.  

Finally she was ready!

Walking out of the locker room Kuchiku passed by the guys locker room that Umbra was in, He had better not woos out! She thought to herself heading to the double doors at the end of the corridor. Lifting her hand she put her hair into a tight ponytail. Whoo! Okay I got this…I got this. Pushing the double doors open the Announcer began to speak.

And now, lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!  Introducing first, FIGHTING, out of the red corner!  They are an unbelievable matchup, A hero and a villainess, a former mercenary turned vigilante and assassin turned Goddess, an escaped super soldier and our one and only emerald vixen, Daughter of WAR!! Ladies and gentleman, UMBRA AND KUCHIKU!!!!!  

And now, FIGHTING out of the blue corner!  This is a team of two heroes.  One is a current member of a team that the other used to lead.  A new hero on the scene and a legend in the business.  Earth's Mightiest Mortal and the Excellence of Electrocution!  OVERKILL AND KURRENT!!!!!"   

Walking out onto the field she immediately noticed Overkill getting friendly with the camera’s waving his hands at the camera showing off, as Kuchiku stepped onto the fifty yard line she made her way to the 30 yard line. Starring directly at the camera’s she threw both hands up making her middle finger very noticeable. “SHUT THE F#CK UP! IM NOT HERE FOR YOU!” Kuchiku yelled at the crowd. Turning to face Overkill from the 20 yard line Kuchiku began to move her fingers, telekinetic energy crackled between her finger’s. “HAWW!” Kuchiku slammed her fist into the ground using her telekinetic power she sent a destructive wave under the ground at Overkill causing the ground to spike up a bunch of rock in a trail headed directly towards Overkill, hopefully hitting him with some rock from below, but that was not Kuchiku’s attack. Jumping onto the trail of earthquake that sort of caused a fissure, Kuchiku ran along the rock trail that was headed toward Overkill, generating two telekinetic swords. As the destructive fissure reached Overkill Kuchiku leaped up and slashed both swords across each other attempting to decapitate the man or at least slit his throat. After in which she would flip forward and send her feet down on Overkills chest, kicking off him and flipping to safety, but in turn sending the mans body slamming to the ground.