• 58 results
Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@redwhiteblue:

"You were misinformed." She said with a smile. "I was here to alter the time line kill everyone that came to help you, kill everyone that came to stop you and then set you free...it was required to give you a certain emotional state. My daughter pointed out to me the problems that would stem from such a change...and that it's counter to my nature." She shook her head. "I don't know about the second part. I'm not here to stop you either though, I'm here to make sure certain people make it out that wouldn't have otherwise. The more time you spend defending your engines, the longer you're here and the longer you're here the longer it takes for your son to launch that nuclear weapon he has pointed at this island. The longer that takes, the more time people have to leave. Consider me something of a violent Switzerland."

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwhiteblue: @gale_xanders:

Omega had prepared his blade, ready to disable the engines with a shot of the sword, when his enhanced senses picked up on movement heading towards Xae and him. Turning, Omega prepared to say something, but was instead greeted by beams of plasma aiming right at him. In a blur of motion, Omega's reflexes kicked in, his sword intercepting the attacks with precision. The beams deflected off of Indignation, with Omega attempting to aim them back the source. Meanwhile, Omega watched as the man leading these attackers injured his ally, drawing blood.

No Caption Provided

Damn it. A determined look replaced Omega's normally smug demeanor, as he sought to avenge the fallen blood. His sword making its way back into its sheath, a red aura began to emit form Omega's body, a building of energy forming. Increasing in intensity, Omega looked at the enemy targets, making sure to mark their positions.

With a click, Omega's blade shot out of his scabbard, sending two arcs of energy out at the Icelandic soldiers. Each arc was concentrated form of the alien substance in his sword, capable of splitting atoms. Just short of adamantium, they would cut practically anything, reducing the enemy to goo.

"Wait...there's a nuclear bomb?!? Ugh, no one tells me anything anymore." Rolling his eyes, he went over to stand next to Xae, taking up a stance with Indignation pointed at the enemy. "So, would you mind if I DID stop him? Maverick told me to do so, and from what you've said, he sounds like the sort that should be killed," stressing the sword, he leveled his blade at Sam, looking for a place to strike, "or be locked up. The former would be preferred."

RedWhiteBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: @hunterzillas:

"Ah, another goddamn moralist. Glad to meet you." Sam's eyes narrowed slightly, and lifted the shield, two reflected bolts fizzling on it's surface. Omega's next attack instantly killed two of the men flanking him, the Ronin diving out of the way. Sam himself lifted his shield and stood his ground, shifting back as it dissipated. "You might find me harder to kill that you'd like. And getting out will be damn near impossible, what with the thirty men heading this way in case I do die. But that won't happen, because I have one thing you lack." Sam leapt up and kicked off of the wall, aiming to smack Omega in the face with a skull-caving blow, and follow up with a toss at Xae, and Ronin behind him firing a salvo at both with his pulse rifle. "Conviction."

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwhiteblue: @hunterzillas:

"By all means." Gale told Omega. Xae took off running as the combat renewed itself and jumped up as the incoming shield approached, clearing it by almost a foot. She placed her right foot on the shield as it passed and launched herself off of it, shoving the shield down towards the deck plating while she flipped through the air. In the middle of her leap she drew her plasma pistol and landed in a smooth crouch halfway between Sam and Ronin. She shifted and fired a pair of plasma bursts at Ronin.

Xae didn't remain in one place for long and took off in a sprint, intent on meeting Sam as he came down from his kick off the of the wall, she lashed out with her right hand's claws. The hyper sharp blades attempted to slash down across his chest from shoulder to hip, not a killing blow if it cut through both armor and flesh, but one intended to slow him down and either help force his retreat or otherwise get him to back off. The combination of her strength and the more than diamond hard materials of her claws would ordinarily cut through both tissue and bone like scissors through paper, depending upon, of course, the biological construction of the target.

If this attack failed she was already holstering her pistol, preparing to either follow up or defend herself, whichever proved most immediately necessary.

RedWhiteBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first attack connected with the Ronin's shoulder, sending him staggering back, a needle of anesthetic already clutched in one hand. He ducked behind a corner, the sound of footsteps coming ever closer as a battalion of Icelandic shock troopers made their way to the scene. Xanders' next attack was to cut open Sam's body armor, leaving a thin gash on his chest. He retrieved the shield through the same method of magnetism as before, and moved on the attack himself, snatching a pistol from the sizzling corpse of a fallen soldier, and firing three plasma bolts, punctuated by a leap and downward slash with the shield.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: @redwhiteblue:

"You don't know me," Omega was quick to respond to Sam's statement, venom leaking from his words as the prisoner attacked. Crouching low, Omega raised his sword and allowed the attack to connect. Following up with this, he moved to the side so that the shield's edge slid along the flat of his blade so that the blow would glance off, hoping to off put Sam and force him to slide past him. Rolling back, he took up a fighting stance once more, the exchange continuing as Xae and him were approached with more reinforcements.

More plasma bolts were fired, several being reflected off of Omega's blade. "And to be honest, I feel pretty confident that we can get through you men." Punctuating his point, he nodded the deceased around them. At the same time, he blitzed forward, his sword raised upwards for an overhead strike. But it was a feint, instead spinning around and aiming to sweep the legs from out underneath Sam, increasing his inhuman speed. If it succeeded, he would reach out with his open hand, grabbing Sam's leg, and would slam him into the ground, before proceeding to stomp down onto the man repeatedly.

RedWhiteBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A slice of the blade came down at him, and Sam raised his shield, only to hit the floor with a thud and a feel a hand wrap around his leg. He hit the ground with a smack, and spat blood. Rolling to the side quickly, a boot very nearly hit his back. He flipped to his feet and charged, throwing a punch and intending to follow up with a downward slash. The battalion of Icelandic soldiers then entered the hallway, a magnetized device attaching to the wall and glowing. It proceeded to spit out several sticky explosives, intending to attach them to Xae and Omega.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwhiteblue:

With Omega fighting Sam Xae was free to track the incoming reinforcements and the spraying sticky bombs. She flipped aside from one, ducked under a third but a fourth finally stuck to her side. She ignored it for the time being and removed the last of her smaller anti-matter explosives from her belt. She activated it and sent it flying towards the newly arrived reinforcements. If the device detonated it contained enough anti-matter to create an explosion on the same level as over a thousand pounds of TNT. Her intention was to kill them all and collapse the entrance to the engineering section. If she did more damage than that it was fine with her.

Once that was done she ducked behind a large control console and began working on deactivating the sticky bomb that had managed to attach itself to her. The armor can absorb the explosion but I'd rather not deal with that. It would probably force me to switch armors and would certainly send me flying across the room. Likely also break a few ribs or at least crack them.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwhiteblue: @gale_xanders:

Omega's boot hit the ground, Sam managing to roll aside from the blow. Leaving a dent in the flooring, Omega looked up, watching as his opponent rose. he recuperated as quickly as possible, preparing for Sam's next attack. Swinging, Omega dug his heels into the ground, pushing himself back while also lashing out with his blade, aiming at the inside of Sam's arm, hoping to slash open the wrist. However, Omega was unable to avoid the follow up, the shield cutting his chest. Inhuman black blood dripped from the wound, staining the ground.

Stumbling back, Omega inspected the wound. "Hmm, good strike," he noted. Before he could continue though, Icelandic soldiers came pouring in, and sticky grenades were launched. Most were avoided, but one came to close for Omega to avoid. Coming in between Sam and himself, he slashed at the device, triggering the explosion and knocking him back, his feet digging into the ground. He hoped it had affected Sam as well.