Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Razcaz
No Caption Provided

Humanity has failed this world

For centuries it has been caught in an unending loop of it's own civil societies falling victim to vanity and corruption. Its people are in disarray. They are agitated. Their system of life is agitated.

Power has made them blind. Their blindness has made them ignorant. Humanity see what they want to see. They cling to things that fit their reality and to the one thing that makes them human - Hope

Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of their greatest strength, and their greatest weakness. They will deny this, but denial is the most predictable of all human responses

They are not worthy to continue and yet they exist to exist and be their greatest affliction. Do they exist for that reason? To disappoint and to kill, just to forget and do it all over again? Can they prove they deserve their existence when neither modern science nor philosophy can explain what their life is?

Their coding is flawed. It needs a reboot

No Caption Provided

It has to start somewhere

It has to start sometime

What better place than here

What better time than now

HumansFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Robot revolution, huh? Just based on my name, I'm not sure we can be friends.

I'll be damned if this ain't cool though.

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freaking awesome love the incorporation of the gifs too....what movies first one from? swear it looks familiar

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lost_carbon: Most of the GIFs I have on file are from the show Person of interest.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers