Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Adam_Grimm

No Caption Provided

Adam had discovered long ago that there are basic fundamental laws within the universe at work. They are not explained by gravity, exotic particles, or even relativity. They are explained and revealed by sheer survival. Adam has seen not only is eyes, but that of many, awaken to this fundamental principle that the universe will place you in the darkest, dankest, sh!tt!est place it can think of just to see how one will react - that reaction is called survival.

The first law of survival is always keep one's eyes open. One has to be aware of the different variables that one can possibly stumble upon.

As he walked through the long winding corridors of SWORD he had noticed that he had just left the military instillation of the facility and had now crossed over into the detention center. The pink hued energy field had kept those within the facility from escaping but also making identifying those inhabitants rather simple. Adam had noticed creatures not relative to this Terran planet. Adam would recognize some that were not even part of this galaxy, and yet Adam would remain quiet just soaking up as much information as one could until the time was correct to act upon that information.

The second law of survival is to never except the hand that is dealt. One may not be able to do a dang thing about it, but one cannot go down as a punk. You sure are an interesting subject, he would say to man across from his cell. One thing about energy prison fields, they not only made viewing easy, but made starting conversation even easier. I really dig the red eyes. This bloke looks like a stonehearted killer. Its the color of determination where I am from.

He would wait for answer. If it took too long then he would move on, but an answer he needed. He had to formulate a plan quickly, and amassing a crew was near the top of that plan. He just wished he had a plan outside of assembling a crew.

@lost_carbon, @keith_helios

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been a busy ass few days sorry buddy, i will have something up for you after Thanksgiving. just made another post that I had written up days ago.

Cant think straight right now, stress of the holidays and what not.

Aliyah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers