Twenty-four years ago I witnessed the murder of my uncle, Noah Zeraz, and through his death I found the liberation I needed to escape my tyrannical mother. Since then I've been determined to acquire every bit of knowledge and skill that'd assist my quest in creating a better Earth, an Earth where unchecked powers didn't ravage the world.
Eleven years ago, after being rescued and raised by my biological father, I discovered my genetically gifted ability to traverse the always expanding multiverse. Upon this discovery, I was drawn to a realm with nearly impenetrable source walls. This world, like my own, had a version of my mother with reality powers beyond her comprehension.
Since that realization I've worked my earnest, attempting to guide the young, intellectual survivalist through means only I knew how, but they were to no avail. Instead she grew mad and the world around her was too blame. In turn I decided to devote my life to ensuring neither she nor this world's mutant populace didn't do to this world what mine did to our own, destroy it.
He's transfixed by the calibrations on the touch screen HP laptop. Scrolling through the statistics manifested through a simple AI system, named Chauncey, that assisted his efforts of developing a sound GWE software program.
Together, with the financial backing of the Pierce Administration, were able to develop a program that would safely monitor Gothic City for a single year. This free trial would act as presentation for the rest of the United States, showing them how beneficial the GWE program would be if implemented into their cities too.
In other words, through this connectivity, the United States of America would subsequently become thee smartest nation in the world by effectively monitoring, pinpointing, directing authority to the criminally super powered, and safeguarding humanity in the now.
"You're so beautiful," he spoke with a weirdly controlled exuberance as Chauncey strapped President Pierce to a vertical slab of metal, hazardously because her precious head clonked against the stainless silver, thus awakening her from a twenty-four hour induced unconscious state.
"You don't even know it." Sean lovingly pressed his lips against the computer screen before walking over to his barely aware captive.
"As for you, you're just weak." He's able to shift his inflection in manner that made words hurt more than they should have. Miss Pierce was livid through his methodology of playing her mind like a board game. It infuriated her to be so vulnerable. She'd have his tongue for this. If she escaped she'd would definitely rip that serpent tongue from that...mouth....and she'd maybe feed it to him.
"Troy baby, is that you?" Even through the appropriately injected dose of drugs, the never ending persistence of President Pierce managed to mutter the only concept she could. Was her captor some juiced up version of her son? Even with this meek utterance the psychologically impervious femme fatale knew what sort of dialogue that'd garner a slither of sympathy from her fledgling, one she could capitalize off, but Sean knew better than to fall for the bait.
"Please, don't do this. I can explain. I can explain everything. Who you are, what you are, everything you need. Just give me a chance, baby. I can make it all better. I promise." She kept speaking afterwards, Sean was sure of it, because it's in her nature, but he's lost in time for a moment, calmly stroking her curly brown locks as he blankly stared into those glimmering violet eyes.
"You're stupid. You're all very stupid. Every last one of you." Sean refused to explain anything to his mother, he wouldn't go on some stereotypical tirade as to why he was doing what he would do. Instead he'd compactly press his palms against each side of her reddening face, ignorantly ignoring her genuinely petrified face, unknowing of this world's Clarice's trauma, and through this ignorance he effortlessly took control away from her....he took control of the main thing Clarice always prided herself for....the control of her body.
"Chauncey, activate your GWE software update. NOW!" Utilizing his own ability of mental manipulation, Sean urged his mother to use her reality powers to create the utopia he presumed this world needed.
The Vine Update
- Local authorities haven't been called for major crimes since Christmas Eve.
- No word from the Pierce Administration pertaining to the trial and if the predicted success means expansion.
- It's the third day and STRIKE affiliates have been seen in the sky.
- A group of seemingly super powered individuals have been walking around with Zeraz Tech logos.
- Everything seems to be peaceful as we head into the new year. No word if Congress will be okay with expansion, considering the GWE program an invasion into privacy. Word has spread that Miss Pierce is being called a lonely old spinster as well as dictator.
- GWE's first pinpoint arrest happened this morning, but word is the GWE program physically got involved. As a sentient device just rose from God knows where and subdued the suspect.
- Rumblings of computers and other handled devices seemingly judging, talking, and watching civilians has increased in the last few hours.
- Doubt in the program is starting to grow. There's been a call to cease the program by some Gothic officials.
- Gothic official found dead!
- Robots walking among us?
- Software program expanding without the okay?
- Pierce Administration----------------------------------------------BROADCAST CUT OFF
God's Watching You
Humans need to be protected. Super powers are criminal. Order must be restored. Live longer, work harder, think smarter. Zeraz Tech for all.
- GWE has just been launched.
- Citizens of Gothic City are being monitored by walking AI beings that are listening, watching, and learning from their subjects.
- For every super powered being there is a GWE AI created to match their specific attributes only.
- Resistance to conformity will result in brutality.
- WildCardz are an odd exception, all employees of Zeraz Tech are seen as such.
- Anyone who tries to reach the epicenter, Zeraz Tower, will be met by the WildCardz (the lit up area on the map)
- No one is being killed, humans will not be hurt, no casualties, GWE will only respond to the level mutant being dealt. Dangerous mutants, however, won't be afforded such kindness.
- World stop.......carry on.
Log in to comment