Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Maya_Summers
No Caption Provided

Maya gingerly limp through the halls of the H.A.T.V. with thick blotches of red flesh all over. Her battle with the Iron Warden went well--she won, but spectators would easily second guess that outcome.

The halls were deathly empty, so empty she could hear the blood dripping from her extremities to the floor below. Moving past the conference room towards her office, Agent Line opened the door from behind her snagging her attention.

"Maya, my god what the hell happened to you?" She asked; she sounded concerned but it was more of a formality.

"Nothing I can't heal. Iron Warden is officially a member of S.T.R.I.K.E. Where is everyone?" It was unusual to see the facility so empty on a Sunday, usually the agents would be watching football or participating in church services--neither of which she cared for.

"Everyone is in the conference room getting briefed, you should clean up and head in" Line advised only to have the STRIKE Commander ignore it and burst into the conference room. "Briefed by who..." she asked swinging the door open.

No Caption Provided

"Ahh, Miss Summers glad you could finally join us" The woman said stopping her brief to greet Maya.

"I'm Ruby Gallagher, and I believe you and I have some details to pan out. But after I finish this brief. So please...have a seat" Confusion spread across the blonde's face like a wildfire, she was under the impression that she was here because Gallagher was gone...what did that mean for her now.

"I'm sure you all heard of the emergence of the Mind Lavaliere in Daytonville, It's an issue I'm sure Commander Summers will address once she receives the full spectrum of the situation, however for us...I have a more pressing issue."

A map of Serbia appeared as a hologram throughout the room, as Ruby's brief began Maya couldn't help but feel as if her authority had been taken, was she meant to be a simple soldier?

"A couple weeks ago People's Party of Arzak (PPA) won the majority vote in the national elections. Didn't take long for the newly elected government to begin operating outside the regulations imposed by the United Nations. To make matters worse, just a few days ago the PPA begin implementing what we're calling the Belgrade Laws on it's populace. Depriving any political opposition of basic human rights. A U.N Liaison was sent in to quell the region, but the PPA issued a warning stating any more outside interference would would be met with aggression. Since no sovereign nation once to deal with the conflict..."

"We're going to do it instead" Maya interject snagging the attention from Ruby momentarily. "Correct Ms.Summers. Our Mission will be to set up a stronghold in nearby Bosnia, transport our team into Serbia to establish stability to the PPA, what that means is..."

"Either they do what we say...or we remove them..." Maya interjected again this time leaping from her chair to exit the room. The tension in the room was apparent the Iron Director wasn't at all happy, but she knew what Maya's concerns was. "Agent Line could you brief the rest of the operation."

No Caption Provided

"SUMMERS!" Ruby screamed, her voice so powerful so deliberate it cause the young blonde to halt. "I'm not doing it! the United Nations doesn't control me. I'm not using my powers to topple a regime"

Ruby's growth was shown in this brief quarrel in previous years she would've already cut Maya off however, whatever it was she was doing for the last couple of years bear fruit as she actually heard the concerns of her partner.

"I understand. I'm not asking you to topple a government. I'm asking you to continue your search for the Lavalieres with your team. I'm asking that when the time comes, and it will, that these people can count on you to hold up your end of the bargain."

"M-My team? It's just me Feral Nova, and Iron Warden...something's happening here...what aren't you telling me"

"This could have Global Implications"

No Caption Provided
"A couple of weeks ago, black ops STRIKE agents went undercover in Serbia to get a feel of the new regime. They described as Grimm City. Uncertainty. One by one the countries most prolific scientist were being abducted and taken to a facility underground...

The "Belgrade Laws" were a front by the PPA to execute anyone with knowledge of these abductions. Before we pulled them out communications went off-line, the countries borders closed...you see what I'm saying....it's Grimm City all over again.

"I see, you're calling foul play."

All I'm saying is that the initial reports saw the people of Grimm over come with irrational fear and hatred for one another. It's looking to be the same situation. The exact same situation.

"Which means...Sarin..."

Or something completely worst.

TBC

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oooh, I'm always double-interested when STRIKE is involved.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice. ^_^

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: thanks

@rosso: Crazy thing is lately I’ve been wondering what i could do to incorporate them, having them target Ada makes sense for my personal canon.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Honestly I've been waiting for you to get in the mood because I am always waiting to see what's going on, reading on the operations, seeing where they stand; waiting for an excuse to get involved, pop on their radar, or something. I love the concept and execution.