STRIKE HQ (CvNU Team Location)

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jackalantern:

(I'm going to keep this part brief, having described it several times now =) ).

Tyrus took him on a quick tour of the ship, showing him the training room, the crew quarters and various other facilities open to the crew. "It's not a five star hotel but we like to think of it as home, at least those of us that have to live here." Tyrus said.

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

It may not have seemed all so great to many but Jack hadn't had a room that wasn't falling apart in awhile, "This'll be great! I'm definitely going to stay here!" He said excitedly, "Way better than where I was! Although I'm not sure the training room will be much use to me." He was thinking of how he could probablt obliterate them. Of course he didn't realize he could train his human body.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

Tyrus smiled. "Glad you like it. You'll find other members of the team staying here as well, the shower is down that way" She added, pointing down the corridor "and some people like to commune in the mess hall or the training room."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

"Thanks! I suppose I may just browse around, then." Jack said looking around, "I'd like to get familiar with this place a bit more, and ithose on board." He added.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

"By all means." Tyrus nodded. "I'll be in my office if you need anything." She added and then left him to his explorations while she went to attend to her own plans.

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Jackalantern

@gale_xanders:

Jack gave a somewhat mock salute, "Later then!" He said as he began to walk around the ship.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

(if you want to talk to any of my characters there let me know.)

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@gale_xanders: (That woulf be great! Just gotta get some stuff all fixed right now so i'll be back soon.)

edit: As jackalantern that is.

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

Jack walkrd around. He decided to attempt to become familiar with those on board and the training room was a good place for it since that is where he should find the more active ones.

(Anyone is probably good.)

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be so awesome if like 13 years from now, my child comes back to continue my Liafador Legacy lol

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zahra: That would be awsome indeed!

(Heh heh! Evil plotting.)

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Gale_Xanders
Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

Gale was in the training room. Now that her identity as Xae was a publicly known fact, she wasn't walking around the carrier in her armor being all mysterious. She was however, quite furious and taking it out on a reinforced punching bag. She'd never gotten over Kat, it would take centuries to really get over her and now on top of that she had pressure from all sides because a bunch of militant idiots had decided to try and destroy her image by revealing her to the world and setting her up for murder charges.

Gale was stripped down to form fitting shorts and a halter top, her hands were bandaged the way she had been taught by a boxing instructor in Gothic. She continued a series of punches into the bag, if she was aware of Jackalantern's entrance she didn't immediately respond to it.

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

Jack hadn't been expecting to see Gale Xanders here, especially now that her identity had been revealed. He had definitely not expected to see her beating a punching bag. Supposedly unaware of his presence he decided to somewhat change his face until he knew he could trust her. He shifted slightly to scarecrow but enough to remain unrecognizable. Then he walked closer, "Hello, I am...Scarecrow." He decided to use one of his aliases as he didn't know what she had already known.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

She grabbed hold of the bag to steady it after striking it one more time. She wasn't sweating despite likely having been in there awhile. Though people knew who she was now, they still had no idea what she was or that she was incapable of sweating. "Must be new." She said, turning to pay attention to the new arrival. "Welcome to the team."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

"Indeed," Jack said moving unnaturally around the room, "Thank you. Might I ask, how long have you been with STRIKE?" If she'd been with them a while it was more likely she knew who he was.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

"Couple of months, it was supposed to be temporary." She said. "But so little goes the way it's supposed to these days I shouldn't be surprised."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

"Why temporary?" He asked. He was concerned. If it was for a particular event she may not be invested enough in STRIKE to contain his secrets.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

"One of their long standing members went on hiatus and they sent me to take her place until she returns." Gale said. "But that's alright, I've grown to like it here. I don't always have time to spend on the carrier between my business ventures and life as Xae but, it is what it is."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

"Ah yes, the dual life. It can be difficult to many. " Jack said. It was much easier for him as he didn't have a specific place to be or anyone he had to protect specifically. So he could do whatever he needed without any questions, "What would you have done if your identity was released years ago?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@gale_xanders: Speaking of which, is it okay if I bring agent Norfleet back

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

Cool =). Tyrus probably moved some of the original Agents to other positions but would have kept some as well. I look forward to Norfleet's return.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

"It's not about the identity...though I would have rather kept that." Gale said. "It's about the frame up job they're trying to do. I'm having to fight to keep everything I've worked for for no particular reason and a bunch of people are dead who shouldn't be."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

Jack nodded, "That is unfortunate. A hero being framed is far worse than one being killed. It has always been that way and always will be." He decided to show her but first with a warning, "If you reveal my true identity I'll hunt you down and kill you. So knowing that shall I show you my faces?"

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@jackalantern:

"I'm too busy with my own hunt to start another one." She assured him. "Go ahead." She ran her fingers over divets in the punching bag, thinking to herself for a moment but her eyes were on jack.

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

His face first changed to full scarecrow, then to jackalantern, then ghost, then gargoyle, and then pheonix for a quick moment before finally returning to his human form.

"Now that you know who I am remember my threat. For I will carry it out if need be." Changing now from serious to a more pleasant mood he continued, "And now that I have shown you I would like to know something, who exactly are you?" He wasn't sure just how much truth he actually knew about her.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

"Gale Xanders, but you can call me Xae." She said, not as disturbed as others might have been by his different forms. "I'm sure you're familiar enough with my public persona to know all of that information." She smiled a little. "Anything else is strictly for my own keeping. I'll tell you one thing though, my real name is Xae, Gale Xanders was the cover name, not the other way around."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Jackalantern

@gale_xanders:

"Well than, Xae," Jack started with a small smile not completely understanding her lack of disturbance. Although he could have attibuted it to her own experience, "I would like to hope I may learn something from your own experience in fighting evil. "

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

"We all learn from each other." Xae said. "I've been...fighting for a long time. Sometimes I feel like that's all I've ever done." She admitted. "It drives me to go do more as Gale, to open more possibilities for me outside of just fighting. One day I'd like to think I could retire from that aspect of life."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

"That won't be happening any time soon." Jack said, "Maybe never. But for now, fighting is the best way I know to take down evil."

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

Gale nodded a little. "Unfortunately I suspect you're right...it's just sometimes I wish that I could do something else."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

Cocking his head he thought to himself. He hadn't had nearly as much experience as many, although a multitude more events than many he had not necessarily grown well from them. Pain and fear to him was still just tools on his belt.

"No use in that. I suppose time off isn't really a big deal for a short period but changing permenently-" He shook his head, "-Not going to work."

Mutant_Genesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some reason this afternoon my head is ringing, can’t put my hand on why, but it is. I sit up on my bed, and as always there is a STRIKE agent waiting for me. This one is different though, I actually remember meeting this girl. “Norfleet?” I ask in almost a question, she nods her head yes before stepping into my room.

“The last time I saw you, we were in the thick of the Cataclysm, and you were traveling with some man” She says, entering the room logging details of my description. “Yeah, and the last time I saw you, you were Director Ruby’s lackey” I say, not trying to be rude, but letting her know I didn’t trust her.

Norfleet was a black woman with short kinky bleached blonde hair; she was by STRIKE standards fit and spoke with a thick Southern Accent, usually anyway. Sometimes it was obvious to hear her masking it.

“Look, all I need is a few specs for my updated roster, and I’ll leave you to whatever the hell you were doing.” She says, logging in my physical features.

“Where is Ruby Gallagher?” I ask trying to fill the awkward silence with some conversation. Norfleet raised a brow, before returning her attention back to the data pad. Soft spot?

“Ruby was discharged temporarily to locate her son.” That was a shock to me; I didn’t know she had a son.

“What happened to him?” I ask again, turning to the right so she can annotate any scars I may have.

“Don’t really know hun, He was living with his father during the events of the Cataclysm apparently she lost contact with them after that. Thanks.” She says, before abruptly turning to exit.

Few things here make sense, no one seems to know who actually runs STRIKE, and not that I don’t trust Tyrus, but I can’t bring myself to respect an organization that operates without restraint.

Jumping down from my bunk I grab my bow, Tyrus wants me to introduce myself to the rest of the team, I have yet to do that formally, but I can’t. I need to return to the 1st Ward. I need to see what has happened in my absence.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: (Ah yes. I saw her at some point when I was trying to find STRIKE secrets. Thanks!)

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

(makes me want to see how Norfleet handles her new Director)

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

Cocking his head he thought to himself. He hadn't had nearly as much experience as many, although a multitude more events than many he had not necessarily grown well from them. Pain and fear to him was still just tools on his belt.

"No use in that. I suppose time off isn't really a big deal for a short period but changing permenently-" He shook his head, "-Not going to work."

She sighed. "Once there was this girl...I was going to go places with her, show her the world outside of Gothic...but she's gone now..." She shook her head. "It's difficult for me to move on. Sometimes it drains my resolve a little to be honest with you. I know it's not realistic to retire from this life style, but I can muse on it a little."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

"Ah yes, the pain of the lost." He commented, "It's not easy to get past. Not always even possible. But I suppose the best words are: Keep hope, and go on. Of course that can be hard to do to. But someone has always felt more pain the you. No matter how bad it gets, know that someone got past worse." He paused, "Yes. Keep hope and go on."

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

She nodded. "I know, I know." Gale said and drove her fist into the punching bag with sudden brute force, rocking it hard. "I've been there before. I'd just thought it was going to be awhile before it happened again. At least last time I knew what happened. Anyway, what's your preferred method of combat?"

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

Jack grimaced, "I have no idea. I have not training in human form and with every other form it just comes naturally. Scarecrow is blades, animals, and plants. Jackalantern is brute force and fire. Gargoyle is agility, rock, and durability. I guess I just never needed to train my human form."

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

"You should." She told him. "You never know if something might keep you from changing forms and then you'll be defenseless. Always be able to fight in any form you take." Gale looked at him for a moment. "Fortunately you happen to be in a very good place for finding teachers."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

"I suppose that's true. Although I can't imagine what would do it." Jack replied thinking about it, "Would you help me then? I have to say I have little knowledge of fighting without shifting. Best I got is some small capabilities such as telepathy, some telekinesis and my detail vision."

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackalantern:

"I suppose I could but I've never been great at training people." Gale said. "Better than learning from one of our more wreckless team members though."

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

"Not like it could do much harm in trying. Seeing as I don't really know anything in the first place." Jack said shrugging.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gale_xanders:

No Caption Provided

As the floating fortress patrolled the skies, a small jet approached from the North. It then slowed down to a speed which matched that of the STRIKE HQ as it transmitted its landing codes. Cleared for landing, the jet hovered above the flight deck before gently setting down. On the side of the air craft was the wolf insignia of Greystoke Industries.

Groups of armed STRIKE agents surrounded the jet in orderly fashion, scanned, then boarded the craft for inspection. Finally, the party exited with the C.E.O. of Greystoke Industries himself, William Greystoke. The C.E.O.'s personal staff remained in the jet - awaiting their employer's return.

No Caption Provided

With a guest badge hung around his neck, William accompanied the agents inside the base where he had hoped to gain an audience with someone of authority. Though access was granted, no further details were given. He had no idea with whom he would be speaking.

Finally, William was led into a moderately sized conference room. He was not allowed to bring any technology - only the small case which remained firmly within his grasp. Its contents would be enlightening, yet sinister... much like the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. This was a serious matter though, and he would need the assistance of STRIKE to see to it that the matter was resolved.

Thus he sat... calmly anticipating the arrival of a potential ally...

Jackalantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: (I love it when I see someone I know stuff about.)

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter:

(Awesome, I'll hopefully respond tomorrow when/if my computer is functioning again.)