-------------------------------

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HIGH QUALITY GOVERNANCE

Great stuff. It's fittingly imposing to see Satar in charge of a nation, and pleasing that he's not immediately going nuclear. The build-up is the best part because the question is what is he building up to?

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love it.

You make Ada sound like one of those Old Glamour Hollywood actresses

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: I have this image that Ada commands the adoration and respect of the French people like no other. Like when she stands in front of a podium, the entire nation waits with baited breath.

@supra-man: Thanks! I'm loving the build-up as well, and the payoff will be something big. Something I hope will see a future interaction between Satar/Amin and Nemo.

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: It'd be interesting for sure. He'd note Amin's unique Satar-like biology right away, right? Or at least, the belt which inhibits his radioactivity?

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: I have this image that Ada commands the adoration and respect of the French people like no other. Like when she stands in front of a podium, the entire nation waits with baited breath.

@supra-man: Thanks! I'm loving the build-up as well, and the payoff will be something big. Something I hope will see a future interaction between Satar/Amin and Nemo.

I like that, I'll try to emulate that the next time I write her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: I can't wait to see you post as her next time. She's one of my favorite characters of yours right now.

@supra-man: He'd definitely notice, and Amin himself is wary of meeting ultra-humans like Supra-Man or a Rafael Romeiro in person because they can potentially notice irregularities in biology. But he'd still meet Nemo. And he'd find some way of circumventing the issue, maybe an identical body double? Who knows!

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: The real quandary is whether or not Nemo would say something, depending on how it were handled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supra-man: Right? Because at this point, who knows which persona is genuine? Is Satar really Amin? Or Amin really Satar? Where does one end and the other begin? And what is the end-game in all of this?

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: It'd be an "I'm watching you, Luthor" sort of deal, I'm betting. But I don't want to get ahead of myself and lay it all out in stone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supra-man: All I know is it'll be one hell of an interaction, LOL.

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: He doesn't make a habit of involving himself in politics, though, so it'd take an outside catalyst to spur him to act.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supra-man: Something is bound to happen I'm sure. Especially with controversial figures like Mega Justice really making an impact in the world, Amin is sure to act eventually and in some way.

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: Nemo will likely be drawn into commenting on something, and he won't like it. It'll be when people start using him and what he means for their own ends.

Like appropriating his symbol.
Like appropriating his symbol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supra-man: I feel though that Amin is more suspicious of Nemo whereas he outright considers Mega Justice a definite enemy who is likely to abuse his great power to achieve his own ends. With Nemo he's more likely to try and conduct surveillance whereas Mega Justice is someone he might actively try and eliminate. There are a lot of possibilities.

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: Justice has already proven himself a huge threat to humanity in general I think. I chalk up the lack of urgency in response to the notion that humanity is starting to embrace superhuman overlords, resigned to their existence and now wasting away. i.e. Luthor's nightmare.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supra-man: I imagine any number of world leaders would have similar sentiments. And while Amin himself understands this like no other considering he experienced something similar when the Brahma Brotherhood was unofficially reigning over Gothic City and there was little to no military action until Donn came to power, he's intent on making sure it doesn't become a reality again, at least if he's not the one doing it, LOL. So Mega Justice is on the top of his list of priorities, which may actually lead him to seek out Nemo for a discussion! Who knows!

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: Endless possibility. I'm always up for something.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supra-man: At some point Amin'll reach out to Nemo.

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: Wicked. The phrasing would probably have to be a certain way for him to answer; everything's all so nuanced with him. An outright demand would be ignored, etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supra-man: He's a very complex character! I like it.

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: I'm trying my best on that count. It's my area of focus, given that his powers and whatnot basically take a back seat to what he does with them.

Fallen_Savant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nicely written. A good sense of politics that sort of sounds okay on the surface, but if you think about it you can kind of see how it has a lot of inclusions that could potentially be really damaging to all involved.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

horned_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really great done.

Is there also a wave of migration from Africa, and a growing minority of Muslims and their terrorist attacks in France and Europe? Or is there not such a thing in the game? Because it is one of the main reasons for the growing sentiment towards the EU in the Visegrad Group and elsewhere.

Anyway - perfectly written. I began to think about what would really happen. France seeking to gain a dominant position in the EU would be interesting. If the EU accepted it and did not start to break apart quickly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@horned_god: Thanks!

There is. But perhaps not as prominently as there is in the RL world given that in the CVU anti-mutant sentiment and metahuman terrorism are more prominent issues. In short, I'm loosely treating the anti-mutant sentiment and urgency for a competent counter-terrorism effort in the face of metahuman terrorism as the CVU equivalents of the anti-Muslim sentiment and urgency for a better counter-terrorism effort in the face of Islamic terrorism.

horned_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By horned_god

@amin_karrit: This is smart and it could work to get support even in Central and East Europe.

Why do French tanks have a rear-view mirror? To see the front.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers