Space Bar

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By _Psy_

Punk stumbles in.He didn't exactly know why he'd come back,but he did....

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_:

No Caption Provided

Venus saw the guy stumble in through the teleporter & walked over recognizing him from the holo image Reptile gave her. Then she spoke in a tired bored distracted voice that carried a vague sort of unease "I was asked to take care of you..nothing personal" then she struck fast amazingly fast! from standing still to crouching like a tiger her cybernetic left arm cutting the air with a saber axe that could slice through the strongest ships hull.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "I knew this place was trouble."he said as he leaped backward.He Lifted his staff from his back.The magical blade that tipped it glowed with heat as he used it as a conduit for his power.He exhaled a blast of flame at the cyborg from his mouth.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#154  Edited By CainPanell

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Cain after being randomly teleported into the bar once again, Actually found a face he somewhat recognized, But it was different. He looked over to Naamah With a strange expression on his face "Naamah? Is that You?"

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@_Punk_: the body bot waddles over to greet you " Welcome to Space Fizzick IEEEE!errrroroorror" then gets caught in the cross fire of you're flame attack from the front & Venus's VF axe saber from behind. As the Body Bot Burns it falls in half severed at the waist by venus's saber axe with a clank on the floor, screaming malfunctions & error reports it explodes

No Caption Provided

Venus standing behind it her gun now pointed at your head totally unfazed "If any one asks it committed Robocide"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "Yea,and I'll say you committed suicide if you don't get of my a$$ right now." He wasn't afraid of guns.Or blades.Or giants star demons the size of mountains for that matter.
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By SpaceCadet

(pics are more for my benefit to keep track ^_^)

No Caption Provided

@_Punk_: the hand on the pistol grip tightens her feet change position and her enhanced leg muscles tighten & the Saber axe glows dark red.

" I don't do dying " then she lunged stepping on the broken droid she flew into the air with a grace & speed that spoke volumes about her training. Her left arm shot out firing a wide bright orange beam that bisected the columns to your left & right, melting through the reinforced plaster-steel like butter , then with her right foot she pushed against the rail swinging the saber axe on a downward stroke for you weapon arm

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: He  leaped backward,onto a table.He charged his staff and got out of the way of the beam(Hope I interpreted that right).He could feel the woman's axe getting ready behind him.He jumped backward and with a *Ching* parred the axe. He stared the assassin in the eye.What did he do exactly to deserve this?Killing some pests?Pathetic scum eaters.
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@_Punk_: Landing on one foot before her target the other lashed out in a sweeping kick taking out the legs of the table effecting her opponents footing, then breaking into a series of rapid fire rising attacks with the saber axe in an old Italian style that was meant to further put a target off balance.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: Harris felt himself fall as the table moved.He fell backward,landing on his neck with a wicked "CRAAAAACK".Seemingly dead.
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@shadowknight666: a replacement droid rolls over to greet you as the last one has been destroyed, then speaks in a high pitched robotic voice

"Welcome to space Bar!I am not Funny Bot......"

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By CainPanell

@SpaceCadet: Cain says "BOOOO!" And throws his beer bottle at the bot.

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@_Punk_: Reptile beams in through the frount door just in time, to see the guy she saved last night, fall to the Attacks of Venus who is apparently going to kill him "VENUS STOP!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as Venus held back her killing stroke then stepping back she resumed a more sedate stance. "VENUS! what the hell I told you to take care of him not kill him!" looking frustrated at Venus reptile kneels beside you offering you her helping hands "Come let help you up, as for you Venus this is a bar not a frogging school of assassins , take care of some one means treat them froggin well not KILL by the lords of col-bold" helping you to a chair she finds an emergency first aid kit then goes to work on your wounds then speaks to you in an apologetic manner totally ashamed " look i have you're money sorry about her she's ...well hmm"

No Caption Provided

"Huf!" Venus VF calmly returns to her seat on the other side of the bar where she continues to clean her saber axe

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: His neck wobbles around loosely.He lifts his hands,barely able to move them in the right direction,and with another CRAACK he straightens his neck."......Yea....I'm sorry for the mess I made...." he didn't seem to care much about the money,or even know why they wanted to give him it."So hows life?" he says,looking a bit weezy....
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@shadowknight666: Not funny bot unperturbed continued " Did you ever here the one about the battle between the(insert)GIANT SPACE BEAST&COURTNEY LOVE, apparently all she had to do to kill it ,was marry him.& steal his unpublished works as her own (insert laughter track)Welcome to space Bar!I am not Funny Bot"

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By CainPanell

@SpaceCadet: Cain whips another bottle "Okay that was actually pretty funny!"

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@shadowknight666: "Thank you! you have pleased not funny bot, May i get you a drink Sir"

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_:

Reptile: looking more then a little freaked out about what you just did with you're neck she asks in a worried voice not used to kindness "What are you? you're not human a human can't just heal like you?" handing over the house favorite along with a hot meal she sits at your table looking confused "do i even need to use a med kit?"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "It's of biblical proportions." he said,still weezy."No,I don't need the med kit...I'm what you might call...a-a....what's the word......half-breed." he wobbles his head around,trying to get it to heal back up.
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile: nods with an understanding look on her face " Half Bib, li, cal, half human hmm,were all half breeds herethat's something the crew of the lost & found can relate to" she said smiling "well i at least know you need to eat" she said pushing the plate towards you

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: He smiles a bit and begins eating.Thoughts were starting to form in his brain for once.When everyone is a freak,no one is a freak....he didn't know exactly what that meant,but he did like the taste of the food."What...what is this?"
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile: looking at the plate "em it's the house special! remember the Alien parasite Bug you killed last night, we drain the acidic toxicity level from the blood, then feed the remains into a industrial blender, then finally add flavoring & color cubes"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "Ew." he continues eating despite his word.
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: reptile:"what it full of vitamins" :)

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "Heh.....what was the whole....assassin thing about?"
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile: looking embarrassed & more then a little worried "ah well.. your people are familiar with the concept of genetic engineering right?"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "Probably not as much as you people are,but yea...."
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile:"Oh well then if your at that level, then you know that madness can be inherited, or engineered"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "Oh madness is inherited alright........"
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile: "well in certain case's cloned case's when you want the clone to be able to kill with out a second thought, yet in the next moment be completely innocent of any murder, you preform what is know as a genetically engineered personality transplant.....fools the telepaths every time"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "I was sorta asking why she was trying to rip my head off....."
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By _Creed_

Creed sits at a booth eating waffles, he checks the note on his table to see his latest reap, a man or thing named "J,adrone' at "3:54 PM"

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile" I'm Frogging getting to it! Gods of NACKTAR 12 spare my nobolds, you're impatient,"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "Sorry Maam...I think...." He goes back to spinning in his chair.
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@_Creed_: a droid rolls over to your table "Welcome to Space Bar I am not funny bot perhaps a drink sir while you wait for the punchline"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By _Creed_

@SpaceCadet: Pass. Creed continues eating his waffles

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile:"Look I'm not a scientist I'm just an EVA jock! she probably tried because you can be so annoying, I'm trying to tell you that she was built that way"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "Getting your neck snapped tends to make people get annoying.I apologize..."
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Creed_:

No Caption Provided

J,adrone teleported into the bar in all swagger & smugness singing his grey arms & fixing his hoody up with a casual flick he greeted his Homies

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile:"she didn't mean it really.. well half the time she doesn't mean it..if you know what i mean?"

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "I know...I know....." The numbness is gone,and here comes the headache............
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile"course when Argos broke her programming she had to remove the subservient mind left a gap, a big gap she has to re learn all kinds of things now like how not to kill people" reptile stops you're chair spinning "Ahh you are giving me a head ace"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By _Creed_

@SpaceCadet: Creed notices the time and stands up. Uhhh yeah Im looking for a J Adrone? Representative from the galactic...place and He has just received twenty thousand credits, anyone? J Adrone?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "....okay......I think I know everything I need.....this place has rental rooms right...?I don't think I can walk more than thirty steps..........."
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@_Creed_: J Adrone turns at the sound of his name being spoken by the pink skin & stares him in the eyes "What chu talking bout blood? I is getting all kinds of agitated me!,,you is like up in my bid-ness! yea! maybe's you got's to give J Adrone some Probing ahahahahah sizzzz off with chu red blood off wit chu" then he turns away to talk with his friends about crazy humans

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By _Creed_

@SpaceCadet: Now that Creed knew who Adrone was he just had to wait for his death to occur in a matter of moments

SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By SpaceCadet

@_Punk_: Reptile:"Here Take Pig Mans!" she hands over a beeping key card "don't worry about making a mess ...literally "

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By _Psy_
@SpaceCadet: "Thanks...I think...." he wanders to the door and uses the key card.Normally the smell of the room would make him vomit,but his senses were all messed up.....

(And so the conversation ends ^_^)
SpaceCadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By SpaceCadet
No Caption Provided

@_Creed_: Space Bar DJ: "This ones is going out to theJ Adrone crew all twelve of them from their cousins J Adrone of the family

J Adrone all here tonight celebrating the birth of young J Adrone lets have ya then"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By _Creed_

@SpaceCadet: Creed face palmed, it didnt matter for the death was here, and he had to just wait for the one to croak