Solutions in the Bottom of a Wallet (OOC, Idea)

Fortune_Lasada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fortune_Lasada

Fortune is rogue from a clandestine mutant team, one that was only ever called upon when something or someone had stepped on the toes of those in power. These men and women who controlled the team were those with incredibly deep pockets, and Fortune has bitten off too much when she took a bite and ran with what she tore away.

In her possession is a tiny dragon named Bad Boy, a weapon and last-ditch effort for her team to win at all cost. When her team was exposed she was the last to survive, and she was also not supposed to survive as the team was deemed too costly and was sent to be expunged.

When the dust cleared her body was nowhere to be found, and the weapon disappeared with her, now the powers that be have sent out a bounty of sorts into the ether for all to read and accept.

No Caption Provided

In a slum lord-controlled apartment Fortune tries to relax, body and mind utterly exhausted. It has been almost a week since her team was wiped out leaving her the only survivor minus Bad Boy who sleeps silently on her shoulder. Tiny puffs of smoke form with each deep breath of the tiny dragon, her wrist stilled bleeds from where she dug the last of ten trackers implanted. Body covered in bandages that darken as the blood finally dries and her wounds heal. Knowing that soon she will need to reboot her metabolism with a great feast, she day dreams of an all you can eat buffet as she drifts off, knowing that she can only sleep for a brief moment...that even without the trackers THEY always have a way...one way or another.

Rules

Mercs are expected but you do not need to be a freelancer or a mercenary to participate. Perhaps a hero who got wind of the bounty and feel the need to be all heroic ( goodie too shoes and all that) or an evil b____rd who just wants to kill someone.

No god-tier please or anything overpowered, Fortune is street level at best. But let us have fun, Thinking of doing it all in one rp, or if enough want to do this multiple threads. (Think when John Wick got the contract out on him, multiple people gunning for him.)

Pm me for any more details you need, or message Darkchild (aka me as well)

Lets kick some ass, and maybe kick my ass
Lets kick some ass, and maybe kick my ass