S.L. VS V.V. (Duels)

• 106 results
#51 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6439 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki felt his body tighten as the current crept through his arm and into the rest of him. Out of instinct he released the wraps, but he was sure the damage had been done. TH other sword clanked loudly off in the distance. He breathed a few heavy breathes as the shadow began to fade, he would have to move quickly to avoid more lightning, he thought to himself. Zaraki pulled the other sword back to himself and forced himself to unsure feet. He would let Gambler decide the next course of action.

Zaraki knew he could wait out some of the effects of the shock, but he would need time. He stood ready to use the flash step technique if necessary as the clouds cleared. He couldn't move his left hand, but he could still fight one handed.

#52 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler pulled the sword out of his mid-section and then raised his Lightsaber up an cauterized the wound to stop the bleeding before he collapsed.

For some reason Z had not jumped on the oppertunity and instead laid back, perhaps the lightning had done more damage then Z had let on. Still, Gambler had lost alot of blood and was running out of tricks. Useing the force he tried to bring Z close enough for a Lightsaber attack.

#53 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6439 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki could feel the push again, but it wasn't totally unexpected as he came closer to Gambler he pulled the Machette back in a sweeping arc and opened his mouth to let loose another blast when he was within ten feet of Gambler.

#54 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

The Death of a Sith Lord

=======

In one quick motion he blocked the Machette attack but caught the fireball blast full on ingulfing him in flames and sending him carshing back into the Arena wall. Gambler was dead, but he had left a present for Z, in the last moments of his life he had thrown his Saber behind Z and force pulled it back, he would never know if it found its mark or not.

#55 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6439 posts) - - Show Bio

Z felt the burning sting as the lightsabre cut through his arm and most of his shoulder. The wound was cauterized instanly, but the damage was done. Zaraki had only one arm, one and as half lungs, and could barely sit up let alone stand.

"Dick." Zaraki giggled as he slumped to the ground. "I guess you have to pay the devil his dues every now and again."

Zaraki laid back and felt the hard ground beneath him. He thought to himself that he could enjoy dying here if his body decided it was time. Then he felt the rock in the middle of his back and realized he hated this place after all.

His eyes dimmed and the crowds roars faded until he could feel his mind clear up. Dying isn't so bad if you don't mind the whole giving up living part.

#56 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvin would go take his time going in not in rush rush because of the fight and because he wouldnt be in the fight but walk taking his time as he passed the door he noticed the arena being torn up badly and the place being a reck hed look down to see the contenders}

Wow ive missed some stuff havent i maybe the next fight will be just as enjoyable.

{Hed then being and looking like a normal human just run to the stars and find a seat close to the openeing where he cam in and hed sit down then slams his fist together making a black cloud around him as he change to his true mystical forum sitting being ready just incase some came his way so he could move now with more agility}

Cant wait to see the next contender

{hed lay his dark sword next to him as hed lean back ready to see if some oen else would come}

#57 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DC sees the battle unfold in his eyes.

"ICHIGO!!!"

DC jumped into the arena floor.

DC sees the life flow from his freinds body. And then turns to Gamblers motionless body.

" You worthless welp, see what you have done"

DC was about to charge Gamblers body up and destroy its remains when he remembers Magneto.

" This is how Magneto want it to be like"

DC steps up to Ichigos body and places th shield he gained while he was in heaven on the body.

DC turns around and looks up .

"ALRIGHT IM IN WHO EVER YOU WANT TO THROW AT ME I WILL FIGHT, AS LONG AS IT IS FOR VV!"

#58 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane floted high above the battle looking down at dc. bane looked at a large rock and cast it down at dc.

#59 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc saw the shadow falling upon him and swung up shattering the rock before it did any damage.

"Well i see my old friend flash has come back for more pain."

DC turns towards Bane and shows everyone his new powers.

" Oh i have something special for you BANE, the light"

And in an instant Darkchilds normal dark pressence was now light an all blinding light.

And with a movement of his hands he blended both the light and dark.

Now the figure that was once complete darkness was now a blend.

in a deep voice

"So old freind how do you like the new look"

and DC grabs slams his hands into the arena and pulls up part of the floor and throws it at Bane

#60 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvin would be very happy to see the next fight hed get up grab his sword and hopen down a few rows landing on his feet at the edge of the rows staring down}

looks to me like i was just one time for this maybe i might be the next contender

{hed lean on the bar and lay the sword down staring closly at the people fighting}

#61 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane cast the chunk to the side with a thought and then landed on the ground.

bane walked tword's dc. look's kind of gay. I think you look good in black and blue.

With that bane shot a massive load of force lightning at dc.

#62 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is thrown back by the lightning but it did nothing to him other than charr his cloths.

"DAMMIT, Those were my good pants."

And with that he charges Bane moving in a irregular pattern, and tossing bolts of energy at Bane.

DC eyes start to glow a dark black color and he starts to imminat a dark aura, with electrcity crackling around him.

"THIS IS FOR YOUR BETRAYAL"

And DC starts slamming his hands into the ground right in front of Bane as he backs up.

#63 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness filled the sky ,Sparks of red lighting exploded into the ground, the crowd began to scream as the very floor began to sake, Loose rocks fell from the walls, A dark figure to descended from the red moon, a cloak of night behind him, Eyes full of hatred and blood lust.

As his feet touched the ground the soil erupted around him slowly walking to the centre , not one piece of dirt touched his dark clothing , “Face me” , His voice was not human more of a evil hum, “FACE ME” the sheer force of the scream ripped into the crowd knocking them to the floor.

Death had arrived and he had one name ARROW

#64 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness seemed to cover the other end of the arena, nothing could be seen, no movement, no distant shines, no voices could be heard... Just the dark. But the dark had a presence, a life. A name. Two small red glows appeared, shining away as the only light in the thick darkness. They were no eyes, but two demonic gems straight from the depths of hell.

A coat flapping could have been heard, a shadow fell out from the darkness, long and thick, almost reaching the man on the opposite end. A step. The another. A loud roar was heard from all across the arena, their hands were drums that would keep the beat for their dance of death. A man walked out from the darkness, his coat was covering him from head to toe, and only the eyes glowed away, infusing great fear into anyone who dared to look in.

"Ask me for mercy, child... And you shall receive death."

#65 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DC sees the arena become total darkness.

"Well Bane we have quite a predictament dont we, i could stay here and kick your arse and you know i will or, i could go fight Arrow hmm the choices oh the choices."

Hmm well looks like i have no other choice. Well thats good any way old friend because i have always longed for my chance at exacting revenge for the VV, you TRAITOR!
Post Edited:2007-06-16 18:08:58

#66 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

A small glint came into his eyes “Death , you speak to me of Death” , The Arena was in complete darkness as the two Dark masters met in the middle of the arena, Arrows black eyes looked deep into his blood red eyes , His perfect white teeth cut into the heart of the shadows.

Pushing of his front foot he began to float in the sky he lifted one hand a spread his fingers on the end of each white finger tip , Span a small black ball it looked as if a dark whirled wind of hate was ready to explode inside of them , He raised his barrier as he threw them at his dark target.

It was simply a test of strength he knew this fight would start with a gauging of powers the two of them after all were master . It was time to find out who was the greatest , The raw power from them both was amazing the whole arena was slowly exploding around them , Chunks of it began to swirl round them , But they never broke eye contact , nothing outside this battle mattered.

#67 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage saw Arrow fly way up high, aiming for him. He felt something on the inside of his coat, a tiny bottle, but then his hand let go.

"Not today." - he saw the balls of darkness fly at him quite fast, but Sage was ready. Waving his hand in front of him he whispered a spell. Reality ripped right where Sage's hand was, showing another dimension on the inside. All of the orbs fell into it without even managing to explode. Sage then pointed his hand towards the skies.

"Thunder of Darkness, reign supreme!" - a dark purple thunder shot out from behind the clouds, aiming for Arrow's head.

#68 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Controlling his laughter as the lightning flew towards him, He lifted his hand then created a void of darkness,The purple spark flew straight into it, He moved his hand foward aiming at Sage, He openend the void the lightening flew at it's creator.

They where just playing with each other, At this level it was still beyoned any other dark master he had faced before, He had began reading his powers, Each time he said a spell , He had to tap into his power source soon he would be able to read his full power, But sage would also be able to read his.

#69 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage simply stood, not trying to block the lightning, it stopped an inch before hitting him, spreading around him without causing harm.

"Child, don't be silly. You don't think you're the first to try to make my own spell backfire at me?" - Sage smiled. Long before this battle, he enchanted his clothing, as to block every spell that he fired, in case someone tried to pull a mirror spell on him.

Sage began to fly upwards, closer to Arrow. His power was indeed strong, but much to deep in the darkness. Sage could feel that the Sith had fallen to the darkness to many times, Arrow was practically bleeding it. It was a line he walked for thousands of years, as every dark spell required a light one after it. Which is why he mastered every type of magic ever known to any galaxy.

"Swords of binding light!" - this time Sage used his right hand to create sword that shined with holyness. They were infused with angelic energies. Three swords for the Holy three. Sage circled them around Arrow to see what effect holy weapons might have.

#70 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

spell and appeared on the ground calling forth the Sword of souls, A weapon blessed by god, and forged in the fires of hell by Lucifer, He sent it flying at these holy weapons.

He knew that Sage was no longer playing , Lifting his hands into a prayer , He began his chant the shadows whirled round him , Slowly turning into phantoms, He dark eyes turned to grey , as the froce of his next attack powered up, His shield still holding strong.

#71 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

"Shadows and phantoms... Barely anything but smoke in shape. Watch." - Sage landed on the ground, a small dagger materialized in his hand. He cut into his own hand, piercing through his palm then jerking the dagger out. His face remained still, showing no pain. Blood started pouring all over the floor and Sage made sure every blood drop was separate then the other, When his hand stopped bleeding, there were many little blood drops all over the ground.

"Blood magic. Extremely powerful. Extremely dangerous." - Sage said out loud, while looking at Arrow. All of the blood materialized, a full sized Sage grew out of every drop, making a small army.

"Unlike phantoms, these replicas possess my knowledge and my power. The dangerous part is, any lesser magician can only produce a few clones before passing out or dying. I, however, still have reserves." - all of the Sages started forming orbs of light, then firing it off at Arrow.

#72 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow smiled "you fool , the shadows where the bait " All of a sudden , the Phantoms dissapered from around Arrow,he fired Dark energy at each orb of light coming towards him, The two powers hit causing small explosions of dancing light and blackness,

The floor began to rumble, The whole time he had been creating a portal below the Arena , A very large trap indeed. "Your blood magic is well and powerful, But does it hold agains magic that is not spoken or needs to phisycal being to call it forward, can it withsatnd Magic as it first was", The arena exploded the void widend , It was not a void to trap them in , Something was coming out.

The sword of souls returned to arrows side, All he could do was smile.
Post Edited:2007-06-16 19:37:41

#73 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage was mind linked with his doubles, only a thought would give them a legitimate command.

"Block the portal. Half of you should be able to." - Sage thought, as half the clones began chanting spells, forming a barrier made out of holy light around Arrow's portal.

"Rest of you, repeat after me... nevaeh sonir shinab drak!" - All of their voices were in unison, spelling out a powerful spell. Their hands raised all together, towards Arrow, a magnificent radiance began forming. It was heavenly light, energy from God himself that was forming around their palms. The blast would be too wide to avoid.

#74 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow closed his eyes A massive shadow orb began growing in front of his hands , It was matching the light energy in size and power, Sweat broke on his face Sage had help for his doubles.

Two small child like creatures appeared at his side, The had no face only eyes and evil smiles, They lifted his hands and placed them on arrow legs and gave him power, Arrow had created this creatures to have minds of there own they where not Doubles they where more powerful, They had minds of there own able to learn new ways and see things Arrow could not see, Each one was equal to Arrow and a lot more unhinged.

He fired the Ball of black rage at Sage and smiled waiting for the impending end.

#75 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage's doubles pushed their strength further, reaching the limit of the doubles. The two forces collided, and the noise alone drove everyone nearby to their deafness. The massive power was rattling he planet on its axis, powerful earthquake spread all the way down into the core of the planet. The surroundings exploded, the powers exploded, leaving everyone blind and creating a huge blast that crushed everything on it's path.

"You are a worthy adversary, Arrow, but a better ally. The Sith are weak, join the Vine Villains." - Sage's doubles returned to him, the wound on his hand healed. He shielded himself from the blast with another spell.

#76 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane blocked the attak and slid back smokeing.Bane smiled and threw his lightsaberin the air,then charged back at dc fist's moving as fast dc threw his.

#77 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DC blocked Banes attack with his sword and pushed forward.

looking at bane through their battling swords

So old friend this going to be a sword fight or a real fight.

And DC jumps back a bit and uses his power to lift the ground from underneath Bane up into the air and throws it. As bane catches himself DC charges his fist up and punches at Bane

#78 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane was chaght by the punch,It sent him flying.Bane pulled his body up from the ground and slammed dc with what could have been a rib crushing blow

#79 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is throw back into the arena wall

DC: hahahahaha Now the fight starts

Dc teleports behind Bane. And grabs his cloak and swings him into the arena floor.

" Now are you going to get up or do you enjoy the taste of dirt?"

DC jumps back waiting for a attack from bane

#80 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvin would stare from the side lines chering him on and waving like a crazy guy}

wow such excitment such enjoyment this is truly a fight

#81 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane got up smiling shure let's play.

Bane drew massive power off the force,the surge was so great bane's cloth were torn and raw force was emiting from him.but this power was new bane had found it while fighting the vong. Bane walked tword's dc and smiled die.

just then bane appered to stop and then his body started to disapear.soon bane was behind dc with his hand's on dc's head.

bane sent force lighting into his hand's and then let it go into dc's head after that bane threw him into the wall .

#82 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

AHHHHH

DC is thrown into the wall and begins to cough up blood. But then he begins to smile

MAN I DO LOVE SOMEONE WHO IS DUMB ENOUGH TO GIVE ME MORE ENERGY!

and in that instant DC began to emit electricity that flowed throughout his body. The electricity was shooting out from his body hitting the stands of the arena killing many in the stands.

"You know what i have never been able to control all this power inside me, so every once in a while i have to let it out."

DC fires all of the energy he has built up over the course of the battle at Bane the blast it self ripps the ground up form the arena and starts to grow in size.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO THIS IS GOING TO HURT"

and in an instant the arena is gone only things standing are Bane and DC, and one Zee who is in the stands laughing his arse off.

DC stands motionless waiting for Bane to make his move.

#83 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane saw the blast he knew this is was going to sting. Bane ran at the energy and held out his hand's and chaght the energy ball and tryied to absord the balst.thenergy was very stroung and bane was losing his grip bane turned the energy red and then pushed it sky ward. Bane stood there bruned and bloody,he went to his knee's and looked at the sky and tryed to stay awake but he knew he was coming for him.

#84 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

So i sense you have very little of your all powerful force left in you, how about we go fist to fist old mate

dc continues to breath heavy

DC walks towards Bane clenching his fists for the last time, for he knew this would be the last time he would serve his leader Magneto.

DC stops his walk towards Bane and looks to the sky.

My leader i have failed you i and when you return i hope your vengeance is utter bliss for the VV

DC looks at Bane who is on one knee.

"So we gonna fight or are you just gonna wait for our lord to come down and drag your soul our of your body. Because i want to send it to him."

DC swings at Bane

#85 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvin would see plenty of people dead all around and start looking around as he smiled}

lucky i aint like any of them how lucky can i get

{He then stare back at the fight and soem how catch on to what dc said then make a curiosu face and know something was gonna happen}

This dont sound to good i hope hes not doing what im speculating he might.

#86 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane feel's his teeth crack and him falling back ward's. bane get up and throw's one of his good upercut's at dc's chin

#87 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is throw back again, but counters with a swift kick towards Banes back.

So ARe you going to hit more like a man any time soon

#88 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvin ould start jumping up and down while drinking some beer}

time like this call for some excitment to being some good aura.

#89 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane smiled and chaght the kick and then as hard as he could punched dc in the gut twice.

#90 Posted by Darkchild (43005 posts) - - Show Bio

The last punch from Bane ripped through DC's rib cage and went right through.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You moron you think i would have left myself open on purpose. All of this was for one thing. YOUR DEMISE!!

and with his body not being able to hold all the excess energy flowing through him his body glows bright and in one moment the man known for his bravery was gone

Darkchild's lifeless body lays on the floor of the arena.
Post Edited:2007-06-17 00:20:09

#91 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane was gone.the half chared body layied next dc bloody girth.Then the body dissapeared.

#92 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvin would drop his pompoms and a huge gust of wind would go in his direction as he put his hand up to protect his eyes and just as dc had done before it ws repeated in a cycle as alvin had jumped over the stand with his sword running over to the two fighters looking at them both with anger}

Shit and to think i could have jumped in if i was a little strong i should have told him to kill me when he had the chance.

{Hed drop on hsi knees gripping his sword tight as he grew more angry staring at dcs death infront of him}

#93 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Bane who was standing up on the stadium wall looked at zee and smiled bane pulled up his hood and walked away.

#94 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvin then hear and see some very lucky person still alive standing up and walking away and with a follish way to talkt o him hed yell out}

How did you make it out i thought eveyr one one as dead.

#95 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

The drakness changed and light finally tore into the clouds, Arrow smiled as his two children entred his body "The two of working on the same side, They would not stand a chance," His smile was from ear to ear as he walked over and held out his hnad.

"Im in"

#96 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{Alvins attention would be drawn over to arrows as he watched the act arrow had done and grabed his hand pulling him self up}

Thanks im sure it be pretty hard for me to do this alone.

#97 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane appeared be hind zee.he rasied a hand up and fired his lightsaber at zee's back.

#98 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc:thanks lol i was at page 7

{Alvin of course with his reflexes would instead feel it as ti just went through him and alvin droped his sword to the ground as it started turnign into dust and he looked back at bane turning into dust as well}

Dang wasnt expecting that.

{His dust would start to reform back into his first form (pic) as he had hsi indestructible staff stoof 7ft able to lift 50 and surpurb with magicsturned towards bane as he then with hsi free hand shot a blakc magical botl at bane}

#99 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane stopped the bolt in mid air looking at it.Hmm nice weak magic.here ill make it better bane consiterated hard and the black mass grew three time's larger.CATCH THIS!!! bane threw the bolt back.

#100 Posted by zee crusher (9066 posts) - - Show Bio

{zee would smile as it came towad him and used his staff to block the attack pushign him back then hed tap the staff on the ground while staring at bane as he teleported behind bane he already had hed fist going foward with the force of a guy who could lift 50 goign towards the back of banes head}