• 63 results
Avatar image for marshal_j__james
#51 Posted by Marshal J. James (128 posts) - - Show Bio

The Marshal understood why the women was touchy about the care of her horse and tilted his hat. "Mam"

Then suddenly gunshots rang out from the bar.

"Damit Doc."

The Marshal dis-mounted and pulled out his double barrell shotgun and pulled the hammers back. Then storming into the bar he saw Malcom and then he saw Doc.

Pointing the barrells at Doc he spoke, "Sorry old friend, cant let ya do that."

#52 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

"Malcolm heard someone else speak and risked a glance. His eyes caught the shotgun and he pulled back.

"That you Marshal? Come to take me in?" he shouted.

The woman ran outside carrying her child. Malcolm watched them go. He'd done some bad things but killing women and children wernt two of them.

"Mind if you tell me what im being hauled off for?"

#53 Posted by Walkingstone (10637 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#54 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Silence riegned over the situation. Malcolm chanced another look and was not happy with what he saw. A woman had a gun in the MArshals back and Doc was looking lost. He acted fast, thumbing back the hammer on his pistol he opened the door a crack and took aim.

"Drop it you crazy bitch!" he yelled.

#55 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc turned and regarded Jesse for a minute , Before firing off a couple of bullets at the Marshal , He dove for cover behind the table, “Your kidding me Jesse, I don’t want to shot you, Huckleberry”, Doc had no regard for life and anyone stupid enough to pull a gun on him was going to die , Unless he had a damn good reason for it.

He smiled as he seen a spot of blood near the door that Malcolm had ran out of, Got him in the ass, Got to love the humour in that , Reaching over to the fallen whiskey bottle he spat the cork onto the floor and had a drink, One of two things was going to happen, One they started shooting ,People would die, Two Doc found out what was really going on and people died, Either way a damn fine day in Texas.

#56 Posted by Walkingstone (10637 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#57 Posted by Marshal J. James (128 posts) - - Show Bio

The Marshal had no choice, he dove behind the bar. "Sorry Doc, guess I should have told ya, it was my idea to hit the bank but my dumb ass brother had ta go and $#@! it up. I only picked ya to come with cause, well frankly I thought you'd be dead by now. Should've known you'd be to stubborn for that."

The Marshal rose up and fired off a round Boom

#58 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

“Could have just asked me to come in on it “ He said firing over the top of the table as bullets whizzed by him, Still drinking his Whisky, “If you want a Gun fight , why don’t we step outside and do this proper,” He took another swig, Doc fired of another couple of bullets , He was not even aiming .

Well if you have to go may as well be by a friend “You still have a chance we could go 50, 50 “ He smiled as he thought of how he could easily kill Resse but let Stone fight it out with him , She was alright with them pistols of hers, Pulling over a Stoll with his legs he knocked it over resting his boots on it and took another drink,

#59 Posted by Walkingstone (10637 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#60 Posted by Marshal J. James (128 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm comin out Doc, dont you shoot me ya son of a bitch." Jesse leaped over the bar.

"I know you used to ride with my brother Doc, I couldnt have ya %$#@ing up my plans now could I. You want in, thats fine by me, but we gotta kill Malcom and his crew, and then off the Injun."

Jesse took his padge and flung it across the bar.

"I's gots an idea Doc."

Jesse grabed a bottle of whiskey and stuffed a rag in the neck. Taking out a cigar he struck a match and lit it, then lit the rag.

"Ya think ya can cover me long enough to make it across the street?"

#61 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm swore as bullets hit the doorframe, sending splinters of wood scything into the side of his face. He blind-fired round the doorway and heard a horse whinnie in pain.

"Why do I always hit the horse?" he asked.

He burst throught the shattered doorway and ran down one side of the street, firing his revolver at the woman. It clicked empty and he ducked down behind some barrels to reload.

"Why is everyone trying to kill me, I shot the Marshals brother and he's still on my side. What did I do to everyone else?"

#62 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc stood his gun aiming at Jesse then lowerd it and truned his head to the side and took a long drink on the bottle , "Im in. " spining his gun round his index finger he put it back in his holster and picked up his spare from the floor.

He looked out on the street , slowly stagering to the window and coughed up a little more blood, "Yeah I got your back , Jesse" turning he smiled at Jesse "You screw me again and I will start trying to kill you Jess".

#63 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

sundown tom and his riders walked into the local saloon where they saw doc holliday and marshel james.

"oh shit. this can't be good"