Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Band Lone

Manhattan:

A ray o sunshine sneaks in through a a small opening on the window. The ex-mercenary of greatness was sleeping in a public apartment building. The ray of light coincidentally happens to reach the eyes of the one week retire assassin waking him from a deep sleep at 11:00 am. Groaning in deception after been awaken the ex-merc sits up and reaches the side of his temple. Its been a whole week since I killed me a man. And already I’m starting to get the itch. Band then takes the sheets off him and sits on the edge of the bad as he seems to have a hangover. Is not easy getting rid of something like G’bandit… After so long is something you get use to and wont just go away in just a few days. Band then stands to his feet naked as he slept and stretch his arms as he yawned. How can civilians live this kind of existence? Been told what to do by the corrupt government and to pretend that nothing bad is happening when it is.. Band then rubbed his eyes as he walked over to the bathroom to squeeze the lemon. “Only a week.. A week without adrenaline.” The ex-Bandit then walks out the bathroom and walks across the living room and reaches the balcony doors. “Gosh, I’m hungry. Hungry for action! Hungry for BLOOD! Why did I have to give up the mercenary business? Damn you Eugene! Band saw a billboard featuring Eugene Levy just outside of the window. “Damn you for been so freaking funny in all the American pie movies!” Not having in mind that he was naked he then opens the balcony doors and walks out wearing nothing but his birthday suit. Band looks down from the penthouse at a lady watering her plants. He notice as the lady didn’t stop staring at him and even dropped the watering can. Band was not sure of what her problem was and he waves at her before he hears her scream and run screaming “My eyes!” After showing his birthday suit to half of new York the cold breeze finally alerts Band of the reason for the lady running away “Oh! Uhh.. Well, bah! Is not like you never seen one before!” He shouts at the lady before turning around and walking back in the apartment.

What can I do? I now live a normal life, no job since Elian takes care of me, and technically I don’t exist. I have no finger prints, dental, no medical records. Nothing! I’m an assassin ghost living amongst civilians.

Is this really my fate? My last stop? What will become of me? If it is I don’t really like it. Band then walks over to his room and reached into his closet just to find nothing but civilian clothes. Nothing to wear.. Just my birthday suit. But is not legal. I wish I had a mission.. Something. Anything! I would even take the damn chupacabras case if it keeps me occupied. From the closet Band grabbed some jeans and a shirt with nothing more but a trench coat. I feel like grabbing my guns and start shooting at random like there’s no tomorrow.. It is the way it all feels like after all. Band extracts a box from under his bed and dialing in a code he opens the large box containing his guns and ammo. No news about G’bandit since a few days back. That’s what I’ve been doing at night. Scouting the cities searching for the damn impostor running around in my old clothes. But he don‘t come out but at night. The hands reached for the guns as he prepared the holsters, Band needed to keep his mind busy and away from the urges of war. The once mercenary then dressed himself starting by the shirt and pants. He then went for the part he liked the most about dressing himself: The holster. Band fit in the shoulder holsters close to his chest and then he puts on the trench coat that hides them. But that was not all. Band then snatch and straps and clips several other weapons from the box leaving it nearly empty. Now I feel safe. he assured.

Band then walked out the penthouse and walked in the elevator which took him to the lobby. Walking out the elevator he notice as the lady he had flashed earlier was in the lobby with several police officers. “Oh-crap.” He mumbled as he walked right by them covering his face with his hands. The lady and the cops then headed to the elevator as they seem to be going to make the arrest.

Free at last Band then waited outside as the valet drives the 2011 Mercedes just before him. The valet steps out of the car and walks next to him to hand over  the keys: “Your car sir.” said the valet. But instead of feeling exclusive for owning a car not yet out in the market, but instead, instead Band felt like a worm. If he still had his super speed he wouldn’t even need a valet. Regardless the once Bandit grabbed the keys and after getting set up in the car he accelerates as he seems to be going to the main street ready for a boring day in civilian’s puke existence.

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Taki

You know those shows about Celebrities, and people asking “Where are they now?” well this just happened to be one of those cases. Taki, a former member of LOVE, and was the first lady prospect of the original Zero Squad, not only did she have the talent and skill needed for the ZS, but she had the bravery and leadership qualities as well.  However Laziness is a sin, and for the lifestyle that she lead, she was going to be making smores by the lake of fire. She joined Love, and once again fell to her older ways, however when she lost her friend Angelic reaper she disappeared from the United States and went back to Japan. She returned briefly and fought Feral Nova, for the KOV title, but then disappeared again. Through the most tactical and arduous efforts Chaos Agent persuaded her to be a member of the ZS, however once again she fell into her old ways. Thus which brings us to today…?

The slothful Ninja lay across her couch with her hands inside her pants. The smell of her odorous apartment would warrant one to think they were at the dump. The body of her dead cat, dead fish and dead mouse lay scattered variously through the house. However, she did nothing just watching the price is right on the television and zoning the world out. ‘Knock…’knock’

Her eyebrow raised, she knew, no one knew she lived here, so why would she have a visitor? Taking her time she moves slowly to open the door, kicking the cat carcass out the way in the process. As the door opened Taki’s curiosity turned to utter surprise. “Master Toki!?, what are you doing here, and how did you find me?!” the old dirty bastard had no answers for anything, Taki knew this; she didn’t even know why she asked. The old man walked around the little apartment turning up his nose at everything. “Your home is a mess Taki-san!” the brown haired Ninja, folded her arms and replied. “Maybe so, but considering you live outside I’d say it was the same” she ducked quick enough to dodge a disciplinary smack.

“I’m here because I have a mission for you…the spirits, back in the forest are placing a bad omen in this city…” Taki fixing her bra, and tying her hair back into a ponytail, moved in close to at least let him know she was paying attention.

“There’s an anomaly of some sort running free, and since you are the underground demon hunter I want, you to find it… and dispose of it.” Taki nodded her head and then bowed, however when she came back up he finally smacked her in the head.

“sh!t” He walked through the threshold, massaging his moustache “AND CLEAN THIS DAMN HOUSE!” as the angry little man slammed the door , Taki retreated to her room and returned in her red, outfit with the dragon script designs.

“I can honestly say I haven’t done this in a while, but this should be very, very interesting” pulling from her lower sheath, her Mekki-maru, and from her should sheath her Rekki-maru. She hadn’t used neither in a while, advancing towards the patio, she looked out at the busy New York City. People were still celebrating the Yankee’s World Series Win.

“What ever the hell I’m supposed to be looking for, let’s hope it shows up quick” The Beauty began to channel her chakra, another thing she hadn’t done in ages, a vivid mural of New York City was painted in her mind   and guided her to a Mercedes, it also brought her attention to the fact that the car he was driving was out before it’s time. “Bingo!”

The Ninja jumped from the scaffold and landed on her tippy toes on top of a roof and then sped off north following her Chakra gauge. There it was, man it was a beauty Taki almost wanted to stop just to look inside but Burger King would have to wait, there was business to tend too.

The Ninja found the car spending down the street, piece of Cake, using some more energy she slowed her jump down and then lept off the building on to the top of the car. She was pretty sure he had heard, the loud bang on his roof, but she looked down his windshield, smiled, waved and then jammed her sword into his roof trying to pry it open and pull him out. Fu-ma-no sato Ninja’s didn’t know anything about being subtle.

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Band Lone

Riding on the Mercedes Band found himself entering time square one of the busies street in Manhattan, and to top it all, it was at lunch time. A true blessin’" The former mercenary was stuck I traffic as an apparent modification was congesting traffic. “Just my luck!” Exclaimed the gunner before hitting the stirring wheel in anger. Only I am smart enough to come to time square in a car at lunch time. But not all hopes were lost. Not for Band at least as the gear-head notice a perfect alternative way just a few yard from his position… The sidewalk. The malicious thoughts drew a devilish smile on the face of Lone as the grinning playboy accelerated while turning the wheel driving the car into the sidewalk and accelerating some more while beeping the honk. “Move it or loose it pal!” Screamed BL as he expressed how much he cared about laws as he was speeding on the sidewalk skipping the panicked people just by inches. “Get the heck out of my way lady or I’ll break your hip!”

And so, like a gentleman that he was, Band made it out of traffic and back into a less compromised street which allows him to dismounts the sidewalk and accelerates back onto the street. “Driving school my ass! HA-HA!” He laughed as the Mercedes increased in speed through the time square. “Daddy is home Manhattan! Smile, baby, smile!” It was amazing as how in such a tight location no one notice or was acting upon the actions taken by the gun-man filled with road rage, or so he thought.

[KA-BANG!!]

“What the f--” Band notice as the roof of the Mercedes all the sudden dents inwards after a loud banging which cause him to lose a bit of control. “This is a 2011 Mercedes! How dare you!” Band was drifting on the street as he tried gaining control when suddenly he notice a woman looking at him through the windshield before waving at him. Finding himself a bit confuse the mercenary tilts his head to the side “Ehh- Ok you don‘t see that every day.”

But the worse seemed yet to come. Band was slowing down when all the sudden a blade then is stabbed into the roof. Band’s head was nearly impaled “I think I just did something involuntary.” He said as his eye stared at the blade that nearly stabbed his skull.

The blade nearly without effort it just cut the metal like if it was butter.. “Oh- NO! Hey Geisha! You know the meaning of the word: Mercedes?! No? How about the sum: $500,000 DOLLARS?!-Ring any bells?!” Band saw the woman’s attire as she just ripped the roof of the car. “I guess not.“ The ninja was reaching into the hole to grab Band with the worse intentions. The hand of the woman nearly reached Band before a “Ah! F#ck it!” Escaped the gunman's mouth while he shift gears and accelerated aiming the car for the first store he laid eyes on; The Bubba Grump shrimp Co. on time square.

The exceedingly accelerating car crashed against the mural of the window at such velocity that caused the car to become just a rolling projectile crashing into the store and finally stopping after crashing against a wall creating a crater on said obstacle.

It was unknown the damage that was caused to the Kunoichi, but in Band’s case, well, it was a different story. The car was totaled, it had become nothing but a beaten square peace of junk shaped like a car with banged up doors. The people at the restaurant and surroundings gathered around hoping to get a good look at the car and maybe a nice video for their youtube channel. On the other side of what is left of the Mercedes emerges the sound of bending fiberglass. The painful groaning of Band fills the surroundings just before he crawls out of the passenger door made a bloody mess. Yet, regardless of his condition BL just struggled and pulled his body to a corner as the blood just poured out of his wounds. 

It was not easy task but BL was trying to hold in the pain as he pant holding his abdomen for possible cracked ribs. But even after such experience in which the adrenaline rushed through the veins in lots Band just had one comment to give to the audience that were taking videos of him: “They say…Ugh- Heh- They say any crash you walk out of is a good crash.--” Band couldn’t hold the laughter before he added “He-heh-, I would like to meet the son of a b#tch..Heh- Who said that- Ugh- So I can kick his ass for been such a liar.” Reaching to his clavicle Band then grabbed the butt of a large piece of glass that had impaled him.  By holding in the pain and biting on his lip BL then pulled it out. The people surrounding him all gasped in discuss and amazement as they gaze upon the large shard of glass before it is dropped to the floor.

Band was made a bloody mess but the car crash but what kept him motivate was the little possibility of survival that had the assassin looking for him. “Band one- Ninjas zero.” He joked as chuckled cheering himself up as he sat up straight. “Bee, I need you.” He said, but there was no one he knew in the surroundings, but then the people around him just stare and witness of a mass of blood just began to move and gather slowly forming a human body. A clone named "Bee". “Help me up” As ordered the clone grabbed Band and lift him to his feet against the wall. “Now.. ugh.. Check the assassin, I need to reboot before I pass out from lost of blood..” As commanded Bee (The clone) then walked through the people and headed outside seeking signs of  the assassin. The clone kept walking through the hundreds of nosy people who wanted to see the crash for themselves

Meanwhile Band Lone’s body began morphing and bubbling almost as if he was being building from the inside out. The merc’s body moved in unusual patter sealing the wounds and nursing the merc back to his former state only a bit disoriented from the crash. "OK, people! Party is over! Go back to doing whatever you were doing!"
Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Taki

Clearly she had startled him, she could do nothing but snicker as, and she ripped through the roof of his car. Glancing head she saw that he had accelerated, they were both heading for some seafood joint. “Shit!” Taki, turned around before the impact and fired a line front her small gauntlet at the end of her wrist, it hooked a street light and she jumped from the back of the car. Her body rolled in the street scraping up, her uniform however, she was able to get up holding her injured shoulder and stomach. “Shit!” the Ninja ran down an alleyway and parried back and forth on to adjacent walls until she was onto of the left building. “I need some Ganja!” looking at her arm she could see no remnants of her red uniform, it was nothing but flesh and it was drenched in blood. “That little prick owes me a new suit!” Taki could fill pain through her ribs and some pain in her spine, “I need a pill, ugh I need 3 pills!” Taki stayed onto of the building for just a little bit longer, removing her pipe and taking a few puffs. Usually she would take the time to smoke some opium but it’s illegal in the U.S so she’d have to settle for Marijuana, which is also illegal and very bad for you!

Glancing over the side of the building she saw what appeared to be her target, not a scratch on him, however her Chakra Gauge told another story, it was pointing in another location. ‘What the hell is up with this’.   She didn’t like to assassinate people in broad daylight there had to be some kind of Ninja rule against it but she was taking orders. I’ll just survey up here for a while. The Ninja used her rope again to climb up another wall which leads to an even taller building; there she could see her target getting rid of a pesky New York crowd. “Good luck with that” hoping over a fish building wall she decided to opt for the sniper approach.   Taki found a handful of bolt on top of the building, not wanting to waste a Ninja star she, picked up the bolt and then channeled a good amount of Chakra with it and then threw it at her target while he was doing crowd control. “Now I feel like a punk! Huh?” she glanced slightly to the right and saw yet another version of her target on the ground injured, “A clone eh, I really must suck as a ninja”

There was no way Taki could leap all the way over there but, she could get a little help, looking around her area, she noticed there was a line on top a higher building with those colored flags, she decided to jump onto another box and climb the ledge. “This would have been a hell of a lot easier if I didn’t have to do this with my life forcing leaving me! Checking the elasticity of the flags they were indeed strong enough for her to use, pulling back on the flag and then letting go, shot her high into the air. The Ninja free fell back to the New York City streets. As the Wind hit her face, she had nothing but concentration going for her. She landed right on the dismantled vehicle, and unsheathed both mekki-maru and rekki-maru, with one facing her downed opponent and the other facing the standing opponent. “One of you, are supposed to die, flip a coin which one will it be” she said giving a childish smile, “Neither? Oh well” she pulled a Ninja Star and threw it at the Injured target and then lept from the car with both swords draw, and her chakra channeling at the standing opponent.  

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Band Lone

Having little success in getting rid of the nosy new York crowds who just taunt back as Band tried to help them escape the crossfire, the once merc just gave up and shrugs his shoulders “Fine then! When you get killed don’t come back as a ghost saying that I didn’t warn you.” then all the sudden the mutant is alerted by a familiar sound in the air. Band’s clone had also heard the sound and after he identifies the location from where the threat is coming he sharply looks upwards gazing upon the bolts before he shouts: “ 12’O’clock!” Gasping in shock Band quickly reacted trusting his life on the clone. Having no doubt on his mind BL ducked kneeling as he quickly grabbed his adamantium Chinese butterfly swords from his ankle sheaths.  

The heighten senses and reflexes served the assassin quite well, with unique precision as only BL can achieve he performed his trademark swords dance which allowed him to deflected the threatening bolts away. Like drops of rain the bolt clang on the pavement after been stopped by the former G’bandit. Band gaze upon his adamantium butterfly swords as they were as good as news “Is amazing what government dealings and a few million dollars can buy.” He said referring to the rare indestructible metal he was holding within his grasp.

As they witness the attacks and the maniac with knives on his hands the crowd scatter away in panic. “Oh, now they're running..” The heighten sense of hearing identified a arriving threat as the sound of a solid impacting fiberglass reached his ears. Then a toned female voice. “One of you, are supposed to die, flip a coin which one will it be” A smile is drawn on the face of the sexy Kunoichi as she answers her own rhetorical question “Neither? Oh well” Band lowered his guard as he attempted to find some sort of explanation to the hostility: “Hey! You didn’t give me time to answer the question! Although you wouldn't like the answer..Anyway. How about we leave all this behind us and we go get some sushi? You're down for that, Lucy Lu?“ But there was no time for jokes as the Kunoichi use her shurikenjutsu skills by retaliating throwing a ninja star to her target. Gasping “Oh crap” While widening his eyes as he was not prepare to evade the incoming threat, Band simply flinches and tries to cover his face with the butterfly swords. But then, all the sudden, the heat signatures of a presence appeared before BL out of nowhere. Band peeks opening one eye before he witness as his clone had sacrifice his existence for his master becoming a human shield. The clone’s body had been impaled by a now bloody shuriken to its throat. The clone struggles to breathe before it drops to its knees and like fumes of smoke elevating from its essence the clone known as “Bee” began to vanish before the combatant’s very eyes.

“Is so sad, he saved me and I didn’t even get to know him.” Joked Band at the willingly sacrifice of his own clone.

The merc then shift his attention back to the Kunoichi, who steps down from the vehicle and stands ready on guard with eyes stealth of every movement made by the former mercenary. Well, that’s how you’re going to play? Fine! You can forget about the sushi offer then! Prepare to be amazed!” Band as he concludes his words he then dash fort as he reversed the grip of his butterfly swords. The former speedster was apparently coming for a frontal attack, very believable in his act, but even if he was brave, Band was not stupid enough to just perform a frontal attack against a trained assassin. AS he apparently was readying to attack, just before reaching four feet away from the woman, Band in a blink of an eye he just vanished from the Kunoichi’s sight. But just as fast, he reappears behind the kunoichi spinning like a tornado in mid air. Band’s arms were extended and in each hand he still had both the butterfly swords. The attacked was a homing blender of death which its purpose was to reach its target and slice its flesh twice with each spin. Band pun three times before landing and reaching and end after kneeling down posing with the knives crossing before his chest. “That’s the way of the pros. Welcome to the big leagues, sweetheart” He said in a mountain of swagger ego and style after the distinguish attack.

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Taki

Taki stood ready to end this assassination already, she could tell she had become sloppy, because in most cases he would have been dead back when she landed on the car. However she wasn’t deaf and she heard the sushi and Lucy Lu comments, both she intended to make him pay for. The clone had leapt in front of Band, sacrificing it’s self to save Band. “Why the hell can’t I get any of my clones to do that for me” The Ninja remarked, Taki really didn’t know if this guy had done anything wrong other than exists, if that was the case then they were fighting for no reason.

However, any Fu-Ma-No-Sato Ninja, knows that the word of Master Toki is law, so even though sushi and a movie sounded so awesome, she would have to kill him, so she wouldn’t be looked at as a traitor to the clan… again. Taki watched his movements around, her channeling (Which is the equivalent to Nevann’s sharigin) picked up various firearms located on him, now things were getting dicey, she could fight him sword on sword but when you bring a gun into the mix it’s another story.

“A head on attack really” she said as the crazed target moved towards her, in one of the most rookie of mistakes. However as Taki was so steadily concentrated on him, she failed to realize that he wasn’t there anymore. Her trained and heighten senses, picked him up behind, her that was easy, the hard thing would be defending her backside while facing her front side, Taki quickly pulled her Mekki, and Rekki maru, and bent them over her shoulder in a “X” manner, this would prevent his sword from penetrating her skin, however his blades were longer than hers was so, at most her blades knocked his, away from any vital organs. His blades ripped through her back, she could feel the blood running down her back, however in a quick effort, she threw down a gas bomb and disappeared back on top of the dismantled vehicle. She showed no visible signs of pain, that’s because she had been so harshly trained against it. The last thing you want someone to do is see you sweat, or injured, that was like an invitation to keep attacking. Taki’s kept up with her breathing in and out in and out just trying to make sure she didn’t faint from the blood lost.

“I must give you an Apology I under estimated your, skill a mistake I don’t make too often” Taki removed more Ninja stars and threw them high into the air, this was just to grab his attention. Taki channeled the Chakra in both her weapons, but this was a clone type Ninjutsu, two weapons two weilders. Both Taki’s jumped from the car one came directly from the front the other came directly from behind. However both Ninja’s had smoke coming from them, they were smoke clones, both of them, just another distraction. However they could attack, both clones came with a series of punches and kicks

The Ninja broke formation high in the sky, as the rest of the Ninja stars came down towards the ground one broke formation, and landed on his blindside, with the Chakra running through her veins, she channeled it in to he rekki-maru, the blade didn’t need to hit him just the energy, pulling her hand back and coming to a sliding stop the Ninja, fired a blue mytic energy toward the target hoping for a direct hit.

She did a back flip back and a smirk came from under her mask. “Yo asendika” Both fighters had only exchanged warm-ups, who would stand the test of time?

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Band Lone

The attack had taken its toll as the mercenary watched precious blood been spilled as only an adamantium blade can spill enemy blood, however, it did not stopped the assassin from using a metsubushi art on Band and make a quick escape. Band flinched as the gas spread into a thick cloud. He placed both Chinese butterfly swords back on his ankle sheaths as he walked out of the cloud coughing and waving his hands around trying to clear the smoke. “Cough, Oh, that was just- cough,  rude, cough.”  Band had lost his opponent from sight after the cloud and he knew it was crucial to recover and to find such opponent fast before it was too late.

Sharpening his senses seeking for a pattern of stampede on the floors or the sound of incoming projectiles in the air or even her voice as the mercenary had a slight glance at the panorama. “Oh there you are.” he said as he spots the girl back on the wrecked car.  The blood was present, however, she didn’t appear to be in pain to the naked eye. But this didn’t fooled the mercenary, he knew that just as all the Shinobi bound assassins she didn’t want to show weakness. “My blades are adamantium forged.. I’ve taste adamantium in my flesh before, it hurts like watching Mo’Nique on a bathing suit, don’t fool yourself, missy.”

The Kunoichi was breathing steadying her nerves before she acknowledge: “I must give you an Apology I under estimated your, skill a mistake I don’t make too often” Band shrugging his shoulders he retaliated “Story of my life, women mistake sexiness with weakness.”  Band then winks at the ninja just before he dashed forward as he prepare to attack but then he witness a move by the assassin which caused him to pause in screech in halt. The ninja threw several stars to the sky above: “Uh? That was a waste--” While Band tried to figure out what the woman was thinking he watched the Kunoichi prepare her next move, He witness the ninja cloning herself before his very eyes. "Ooh, twins, that’s on my “things to do before I die” list.” He joked before the clones without care for Band’s witty remarks they just attack simultaneously. Band gasped as he used his mastery of senses to his advantage along with his skills in martial arts to defend himself against the barrages of simultaneous kicks and punches from the clones. What’s going on? A trap? He thought as he tried to block the Taki twins from harming him.

But regardless of Band Lone’s quick thinking mind he can only concentrate in so much.  The former mercenary dodge an attempt of a kick from one of the clones by using the rope-a-dope evading maneuver. Line Mike Tyson on his prime, BL finally saw a straight opportunity and planed on using it when he sent a haymaker at the smoky clone’s jaw seeking a hands down knock-out straight to ground.

The ninja stars were raining down, seeking to avoid them Band found himself zigzagging as he dash toward his enemy however as he reached down grabbing one of his blades he missed a pair of the stars that scratched on the shoulder and forearm. This event made Band loose concentration for a split second and when he looked back at the Kunoichi a swipe of energy emerged from her blades. Gasping in shock Band flinched and tried to cover with the Butterfly swords as he hoped evading the attack by spinning to the side but he had not much of a success. The energy had still side swipe his chest area even ripping his clothing as he spun making him lose focus and balance causing him to thud on the ground. Band had dropped his blade and as he groans in pain he reaches for his chest area finding a bleeding cut. But that was the least of his troubles. The merc had been cut before, but this cut had a different sensation, it felt like burning. “Groan, crap, ninja plus burning cut equals no good.” Mumbled the ex-merc.

Band was still on the ground,  he knew that he had to act quick before the possible poison affected him further. Band does have a healing factor and he also has biofeedback which is the ability to control the function of his body. However, they both takes time and do not activate automatically. A smile was marked on the surface of the mask of the assassin as if she knew what came next.. A possible death by poison. “F*ck this.” The unmasked merc whispered before he stand on his knees. He swiftly grabbed a fume ball and threw it in the Kunoichi's direction. The ball clanked on the ground before it rolled over near her feets. Reaching for his gun to finish his move Band drew one of his "Lone guns" and nearly without even measuring with a single precise shot he impaled the ball making it explode causing it to spray its contain. The cloud of fumes were themselves toxic able to cause blindness and eye soreness and even harming the lungs causing breathing problems if breathed.

Band then teleported away seeking for a chance to heal himself, however, unlike Elian, Band’s teleporting was limited, not further than ten yards.  He teleported a second time which he used to grabbed the missing blade and then a third time before he enter the famous Time square mega “toys R Us” that was not far away across the streets. Band was hoping to buy himself the time necessary to reboot and expulse the poison.  Believe it or not, Band saw refuge in the most random location, he dipped himself into the bottom of the pool of colored balls. “This should give me the time I need, then I'm going to Chris Brown her a$$.” he assured as he began the healing process rebooting once again.

Taki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Taki

Taki pretended like she couldn’t feel the sting of his blade still present on her back, the ever present feel of cold steel agitated her skin. She felt her warm crimson life-force trickle down her back but at this point in the game there was no point in trying to wipe it, she was almost sure there would be more blood spilled. The was just one problem, with the Ninja’s attacks however they didn’t do enough damage.

She would have to stay just mildly content with what little damage he took, but like a shark in the water she was looking to re attack those injured spots. The Sweat from the battle was starting to become a nuisance to Taki, she had already made to many fast motions and she was losing control of her breathing. This was far too important in any battle she fought in, because regulating her breathing helped her set the tone for how she would battle. After sizing up and calculating her efforts and attacks she gave herself a c+, once again to much thinking not enough paying attention.

Her eyes locked on to her target whom, reached for what appeared to be a fume ball, as the tiny ball took a bounce in her direction, she did a back flip, which pushed her a few feet back from the ball. The sound of a gunshot took her attention however, she was not harmed; not immediately anyway.

“Shit!” she yelled as she saw the green mist come from the smoke ball and be released into the atmosphere, and what’s more she lost visual on her target, “Oh F**ck My life!” she said with a long sigh. The Ninja reached behind her and pulled out an iron fan, it was strapped to the side of her Mekki-Maru.

“I haven’t used this in a while” holding her breath while channeling her Chakra, again... she spun in place while holding the fan; this repelled the fumes and saved her lungs from lung cancer. However now she didn’t know where he skedaddled to. Using the last bit of chakra she had, her Channeling was able to point her in the direction of toys r us.

“It figures” The Ninja walked through the doors of the Toy’s R Us, first marveling at the sheer size of the complex, then cursing God for having to find him in all that mess. Her eyes were around any and every corner, She had to figure she was doing some type of healing sine she did cut him with her blade however, what he was doing was allowing her chakra time to replenish, so she wasn’t in too much of a hurry to find him. As she walked down the aisle, each row began to move, as if the floor was unstable, Taki realized she was feeling the effects from the fume ball, disoriented and light headed, she climbed high atop a discrete aisle, positioned in the back of the store, if he was out there she was going to make him come to her, This would by her some time to throw off the effects.

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Band Lone

Hiding within the colorful pool of balls Band was performing his biofeedback and rebooting which help him heal and expelled the poisonous treat from his body. “I can’t just keep hiding every time she perform that attack, this ninja is too dangerous. I’ll have to get a bit nasty.” The biofeedback was over and his wounds were sealed once again. The once merc then took off his trench coat and rip off the already torn shirt from his body showing the many scars he had patched on his body from other wars as he put on the trench coat over his naked upper body. “Now I’m ready.” He said to himself before changing hunting style from knives {Klik-klak] to his guns. Hallow point bullets.  “She is such a cutie, pitty, I have to put a hallow point through her skull.” The merc then stands up coming up from the ball pit almost as if he had been reborn once again while he extended his arms aiming his guns to the east and western sides. Band seen as he was clear he then turned 360 watching the panorama seeking for his target but all he could see were people scattering at the sight of a man with a gun near their kids. “Not here, where could she be, I wonder? I should of stayed longer and see if the fumes worked at all.” Between screaming mothers, incoming security guards and awed kids exclaiming “Cool!” Band knew he had to be extra alert scanning the area constantly as his heighten hearing senses would work for nothing within all this people yelling. “TERRORIST!” And “My baby! Someone get my baby!” yet the teens were recording while gasping “SWEEET!” “Wicked cooll!” and claiming “I’m sooo getting this on youtube.”  

But between all the attention and nonsense from these civilians BL figure he was safe for the moment as he was not killed by a shuriken yet. “I wonder if she gave up on me?” He wonder  just before he heard “Freeze! Drop your weapons!” The police had arrived and were aiming their guns at Band from the back. Just my luck, thought the merc as he raised his arms with the gun at hand. “The gun! Drop it! Now” Commanded the officer as they aimed their guns at the maniac with a gun in a kid’s store. “As you wish officer.” Responded Band just before he dropped the gun, but just as fast he teleported and reappeared behind the officers and giving those loser teenagers a show, Band grabbed one of the officers from the back in a chicken wing hold as he disarmed the officer. The second officer was a in a tough situation as Band was using the first officer as a human shield. In the past Band would of already chopped the heads off both officers, but apparently something has changed as he instead seek to find the peaceful way out: “Drop your gun or I’ll kill him.” Remarked Band to the second officer. Having little choice and not wanting to choose for his partner the officer did as told and dropped the gun to the floor. “Good boy.” Band then unclick the magazine of the guard’s gun and drops the bullet in the chamber before he loaded the gun with a tranquilizer magazine from his belt before aiming at the second guard, in a flash the man is shot and drops top the ground after realizing he was shot with a dart.

However the first guard was not as luck, for Band did not use a tranquilizer instead he used the butt of the gun and knocked the man out this way. “Sweet dreams.” The merc then teleported and picked up the guns he had dropped. “Now to search for Ms. Geisha.. If she is still here.” But before that Band was no fool [Bang!] The merc shot the camera of the teenagers before teleporting to the very center of Toys R us “Now, last time I cooped a smell she had a strange odder coming from her.. Something that smelled illegal in the US.” Band opened his sense of smell seeking for the smell of cannabis which is bad for you!

The sense of smell actually was detected in quite a few present in the area, however, Band also knew her sent which help as well. The trail got hotter and hotter as Band approached his future victim as his sense of smell lead him to where the hot sushi girl was also hunting for the merc. “Bingo.” Whispered BL as he spotted the girl about 12 feet away from him next to the Barbie dolls somewhat disoriented. “The fumes.. They worked!” Acknowledge Band just before he drew his gun loaded with the hallow point bullets, he took aim, ready to end life once again. “Sorry darling.. But you broke my hear-- Car.” Cold hearted against the assassin that intended to end his life, with precise measuring Lone squeezed the trigger Once, [Bang!] Twice, [Bang!] and a third, [Bang!] seeking for a wide target rather than a small one like her head, the merc had aimed to impale her possible breast implants to reach her lungs and to her heart area to end her life once an for all.