Show of Power (CVnU Empire Clam OOC)

Caetus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is it too late to join this, or may the King of Atlantis help against this evil?

Proxy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caetus_: you should be fine jump in the waters fine

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luna Hawk and Solar Hawk could use the help =).

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @_nox_: Lord Naru, had RL issues arise... else he would of explained it in the description. Then no confusion would of came about . spies are weeded out as we combined our crews so we couldn't possibly be attacking each other as per that scenario. An outside spy attack possibly..... but that wasn't the case. Plus people whom espionage understand the means others would use against them, as they do it themselves. Hopefully no more interruptions... and we can all play fairly.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: You're no-selling. It's against the rules. If you won't listen to me, maybe you'll listen to everyone else.

Can you guys back me up here?

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jack_ said:

@wearelegion: You're no-selling. It's against the rules. If you won't listen to me, maybe you'll listen to everyone else.

Can you guys back me up here?

Yup.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion has been a problem in every RPG I've seen him in for a long time. I do agree with Jack that its time for him to shape up or move on because he's consistently leaving roleplays worse then he found them.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @wearelegion: ENOUGH! i haven't read the rp yet but as long as the Empire clam rules then jacks fine! just means my work is even more difficult. :)

@beremud: ya same my moms in the hospital so i wont be posting for a bit, i might throw down a post to keep them busy for a bit

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gothic-Goddess has spoken.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion has been a problem in every RPG I've seen him in for a long time. I do agree with Jack that its time for him to shape up or move on because he's consistently leaving roleplays worse then he found them.

this

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beremud: ya same my moms in the hospital so i wont be posting for a bit, i might throw down a post to keep them busy for a bit

Sorry to hear, dude. Just hope she'll be okay again soon. I'll pray for her.

@_nox_ said:

The Gothic-Goddess has spoken.

I know this was not directed at me but I might steal it as an alias.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: My thoughts go out to you and your family.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Lord_Naru

i feel like the RP is kinda messed up anyone up for a reboot?

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Jack_

@lord_naru: I need to know, were you okay with my actions in the RP, or did you feel they were illegal?

Proxy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: I'd say just make a post that clears it up a bit. So and so is here, so and so is there, current status is etc. a reboot is a bit tedious and as you mentioned your a bit preoccupied. I'd much rather see a post that smooths out the bumps in the road then everyone having to redo stuff.

<~No_One_

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Lord_Naru

@jack_: in truth you got me off guard, i WAS going to play along and have hydra and cobra shoot at one another taking out the navel fleet but now the RP is just messed up i feal like it needs a reboot without a few people involved.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proxy_ said:

@lord_naru: I'd say just make a post that clears it up a bit. So and so is here, so and so is there, current status is etc. a reboot is a bit tedious and as you mentioned your a bit preoccupied. I'd much rather see a post that smooths out the bumps in the road then everyone having to redo stuff.

<~No_One_

This would also be my suggestion.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proxy_ said:

<~No_One_

This would also be my suggestion.

ok got it ill read the rest of it and cook something up.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru:

Oh, so should I wait to make another post so that you can smooth things out?

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By SolarHawk
hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry, let me get this straight..... I'm allowed to be forced to attack another player? just wondering?

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sorry, let me get this straight..... I'm allowed to be forced to attack another player? just wondering?

Sorry, don't get it. Can you elaborate, please?

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By weARElegion

Inch man, or Jack_ faked an attack by Cobra on Hydra to force my vessels to be attacked by my ally.... so I'm wondering how he's allowed to force us to fight or focre Jyasim to have his forces attack Cobra.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: It's up to your partner. You can say you don't fall for it but you can't decide for your partner. If he decides to roll with it I'm afraid you will find yourself in a pretty damn uncomfortable position.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was under the impression that this was a joint game direction....if I'm wrong then what your saying is true.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Did he give you the permission to control his troops? I mean the official permission. Because if he didn't these are just separate forces rule-wise.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Jack_
weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_avenger: My troops are aboard all his vessels, so how can you avoid it.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: Sometimes you just have to take hits. That's rpging on the Vine. Selling is as much part of being recognized as a good writer here as dishing out.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: If I may add something more to the conversation, you only said that you had troops aboard the vessels after I made my move.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_avenger:

I agree. Hell I just sent Luna Hawk through a building from enemy weapons fire. No one should come out of something this big unscathed.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By weARElegion

Pardon my assumption that everyone could read.... sorry Jack_ but I figured it would be common sense for allies to share troops. I mean the merger then was public.....

I can take hits .... read WoD some time ... hits happen .... it's a mere matter of having my troops controlled, as I mentioned I made it public.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pardon my assumption that everyone could read.... sorry Jack_ but I figured it would be common sense for allies to share troops. I mean the merger then was public.....

I can take hits .... read WoD some time ... hits happen .... it's a mere matter of having my troops controlled, as I mentioned I made it public.

This is what I'm talking about. Cut this out.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not shaming anyone .. just curious at how they could've missed the merger in public rpg thread.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: You should probably apologize to Mr. Yashimora/Lord_Naru, seeing as how we've seriously gummed up his thread with a redundant, one-sided argument that we've had three times already.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarhawk:

Not sure if you wanted anyone to interfere. If you wish I hadn't, I could delete the post.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do apologize to Lord Naru, as it was not my intention have a conversion with someone whom couldn't understand the obvious merger and fact that armies are shared during such actions. Yes though, my dearest apologies Lord_Naru and I wish the best of your family during your crisis.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Lord_Naru

@wearelegion: you not taking the time to SELL the npc's is nagging the piss out of me, id just rewrite that post for 3 reasons

1. no one but Jyasim and his spec ops guard knows hes even there at that location!

2. Aboa takes out the men rendering them unconscious whom Jyasim had along in perfect silence remaining transparent and walking into the octagonal room

3. learn and listen from what people say, "take a hit for once", hell loose even a few of your men or something there cannon fodder arnt they?

like WTF

im like 2 seconds from taking you out of the RP u dont sell ANY of your post instead y just put images to make it look nice, if you really read Jacks post he was undercover and succeeded in confusing the collaboration of the two forces, if you read Jyasims bio Jyasim see's hydra to a means to an end just so his goals are accomplished, ether rewrite that post or deleted it and if your going to stay in the RP please do a better job, oh fyi we dident "combined" forces we teamed up so what jack did and my reaction to it was the right choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to everyone else in the RP its clear as the sky that no more hero's will be joining and now that Legacy is to busy to defend Super City part of Gothic something big must happen, i also was told not to destroy the city but take it over so when i get time tomorrow ill be posting something that if ANYONE wants to see Gothic not under my rule better join fast, cuz after im done Gothic im going after NYC, then DC itself!

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I don't understand what's happening. *1. Aboa is a stealth agent whom was planted at the city before jyasims arrival which I did state earlier. *2. He's stealth assassin trained, shouldn't he be able to do this *3. I would appreciate losing troops to actual actions such as Lunahawks attacks but if your approving it. Then so be it, it's your game.

If you mean write more then adding photos, sure I will. I just think they add to the effect.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: nothing wrong with images but you didn't do a lot, left holes in your posts like, explain HOW you found Jyasim and even WHY your in the same place to begin with, you didn't give ANY detail on how you took out the troops no sell there combat abilities!

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: I'll update the post pardon my weak writing...

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearelegion: It seems you are a shame to the rpg community. If you want acceptance take the time to sell your posts and not merely post for the sake of it.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiara_sullivan: even with all my f#ck ups in the spelling and punctuation category i still go in detail and shit, still need more work but im getting better i think :)

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: we all grow at different speeds right? I rewrote it.

Caetus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, I posted. And I'm 41 percent sure I didn't fck up.

Lord_Naru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_naru: we all grow at different speeds right? I rewrote it.

true, and ok ty ill go read it now :)

Caetus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I can't tag people, so, yeah.