Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hand_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cestus: Fibrosteel cables, in this case. ;)

The_nDroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2653  Edited By The_nDroid
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-____- Ain't nobody pullin' my strings! I'm the puller here! Y'all just don't know it yet.

Avatar image for daughter_of_nordok
Daughter_of_Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro:

Trinity took in the mutant's words and her eyes flashed with excitement that only aggression and the chance to prove her universal superiority could bring. This lackey was smart. Handy. Like Leo, but different. Maybe even better. It could be worth considering to keep him around after everything was done.

"This city. How do we get there? I can carry you. Or...is the 'slow preparation' a custom of your kind as well as the normal humans?" There was a mark of accusation in the last bit; no false pretenses about her impatience.

The_nDroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro:

Trinity took in the mutant's words and her eyes flashed with excitement that only aggression and the chance to prove her universal superiority could bring. This lackey was smart. Handy. Like Leo, but different. Maybe even better. It could be worth considering to keep him around after everything was done.

"This city. How do we get there? I can carry you. Or...is the 'slow preparation' a custom of your kind as well as the normal humans?" There was a mark of accusation in the last bit; no false pretenses about her impatience.

You don't understand how funny this is to me, LOL.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cestus: If you were anyone but you or LL or Nord, I'd expect a bit of offense to be taken. But you all know the narrative style change that oft comes automatic with her character.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue:

Till this point, her countenance had oozed nothing but an earnest and even aggressive air. Though at his mention of the New Gods' home, her spirits were lifted. And to some strange degree, the sight was endearing, even if subtly. Holding back a calm raise of his eyebrow, Rafael answered her question, all but ignoring her implied sense of superiority. "The city's said to be somewhere in Greece's airspace. We get to Greece and rumor has it that if we get high enough into the clouds, and if we're powerful enough, some mysterious energy or whatever will take us there", he paused. "And we're powerful enough", Rafael said, his voice echoing with the cold confidence of apex predators. "I won't need you to carry me".

"We collided, and they went running"

For a moment, his gaze shot skyward before, at the end of the alien's second question, returning to meet hers once more. "I've fought these gods before. I've felt their power and they've felt mine", he paused once more, remembering their comparable speed and power but their difference in skill. "And their leader ran from me. So I'm hunting him down", the Neo Achilles reminded. "I don't need preparation. I don't need to get ready. I've been ready the moment we collided, and they went running".

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Oooh, confidence! I like it.

Kinda wanna "react" to him, but also kinda feel like there's nothing more I can add at this point in the posting relationship/this thread/whatever.

But this was fun. I'm enjoying this dynamic.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Thanks! Me too, I like writing those two. It's a fun dynamic.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah. Never gave him a name.

Eh, okay.

Avatar image for ali_sani_bashir
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Return of the Forgotten Pastor

The Great Khan during the
The Great Khan during the "Exodus'

Dark memories, which had been defensively buried deep in the unreachable recesses of the sub-conscious, had suddenly been set free. Momentarily assaulting the weary Warden of the False Bay as he photographically recalled in vivid detail the trials and tribulations he faced along side his father, the Great Khan. For once upon a time they had aided the exiled survivors of the now infamous, Venezuelan genocide. Guiding and protecting the mass exodus through the South American forestation out to the coastline. Before eventually being ferried across the Atlantic to the Western Cape South Africa, the Rooi-Els. To their new home in the False Bay, the Kwazulu Alcazar. The King of Orphans was born that day. Crowned and tasked with shielding the surviving refugees while insuring their communal integration and social contributions.

He had sworn then never to return, but as the old adage went, never say never.

Venezuela; the Shogunate. Home of the reigning idol of international intimidation. Tattooed and unforgiving. A cult following of disciplined disciples at her disposal, her warrior spirit and military resources undefeated. But none of that had compelled the Vibranium Maharajah to make the treacherous journey back to the country that knows know defeat. To endure the long crawl through the unknown tunnel that had years earlier served as the Bashir's heroic underground railroad.

No Caption Provided

Emerging through a sand buried rusted hatch, Ali immediate took stock of the devastated landscape. Most likely the result of the unexplained Orc based assault; just one in a laundry list of would be hardasses seeking to dethrone the queen of the Vibranium Throne. Unsuccessful one and all, yet the toll it had taken on the topography was beginning to show.

Donning his own vibranium laced sheath, though visually thicker and bulkier then his ceremonial Habit; damaged during the Icelandic war, the journey inward would be fraught with danger as outsiders dare not upset the dictatorial climate in and around the unscathed capital. Yet Ali was stubborn intent on gaining the Shogun's ear. And so he pressed onward. Impressive speed and elusiveness guiding his path. Street savvy awareness permitting his unnoticed thefts. A duster and goggles, as well as a traditional Arab Shemagh-Keffiyeh to complete the weathered facade. Allowing smooth and unimpeded travels for the forseeable future. Or so the self-assured trespasser thought.......@rafael_romeiro:

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir:

The Neo Achilles
The Neo Achilles

Venezuela's finance minister, he'd gathered his allies; Trinity Blue and Great Samson. Together, they'd be the trio to bring the nGods to their knees. For now however, the Neo Achilles' mind wandered elsewhere. He strode through the halls of his posh estate, his posture oozing a swagger and subtle charisma as natural as the instinct to breathe, his amber eyes gazing upon the two large Vibranium doors that stood before him, a flicker of a smile curling on his features of devastating charm as he watched the doors part open with the hiss of cool gas echoing from the sides. Striding past the doors, Rafael entered a lone room. It was dimly lit, and at it's center, a lone light shined upon a wine red 2016 Pagani Huayra.

And yet, as he strode forward, it's key in his left hand, his mind welcoming the thought of a cool drive through Caracas, the watch on his wrist beeped. A beep from the automated probes that hung round the city searching day and night for non-mutant trespassers. It beeped once more, transmitting it's coordinates of the trespasser's location. Rafael's features grew earnest, and the same mute intensity and warrior's aggression that played a part in sending the nGods reeling during their attack on Venezuela, the air that came together with his death-dealing counter-striking to send the nGods running, it all came alive in that very moment. A quick turn of the heels, and the Neo Achilles had disappeared.

He was gone. And he accelerated. Accelerated till the gusts of air that trailed after him grew violent and superheated, leaving streaks of scorching red in their wake. His muscle fibers twitched with the speed and power to rival the nGods that he now hunted, and he accelerated once more. The air burned and rippled as thunder roared, it's shock-wave just shy of shattering the reinforced glass of neighboring buildings. He was a blur of glowing red. The air burned hot, so hot his clothes were burned off his skin, and their scorched remains hung as gleaming dust in the air all about him. Where his clothes had burned, his 'White Vibranium' emerged from his pores, dressing his body in plates of ebony and ivory.

"Why are you here?"

His watch beeped once more, and Rafael came to a stop. The hot air crashed into trees, scorching and creaking their trunk, and blasting their burning leaves into the air. The trespasser was in the area. Yet another beep, and the Neo Achilles' eyes caught sight of him, of the pinpointed intruder. Striding towards him, flair dripping from his movement, a presence of impenetrable confidence cast by his gaze and manner. "You're no mutant", Rafael began. "Why are you here?".

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro:

Rafael came to a stop. The hot air crashed into trees, scorching and creaking their trunk, and blasting their burning leaves into the air.

This was badass

The_nDroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: Thanks! I love writing Raf. Looking forward to this interaction. Also left you a post in Gothic.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro:

Ali anchored his stance unwilling to express even the smallest inclination that he had been completely taken by surprise. "No, no I am not"the Vibranium Maharajah directly responded. "My name is Ali Sani Bashir, Warden of the False Bay. And I have traveled a great distance to be here.I seek an audience with the Shogun." cautiously taking a step back, then another. Tensions heightening as the Bishop prepared himself, unaware of the unparalleled speed his would be detractor controlled. "I dont want to hurt you, but I will."

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir:

No Caption Provided

Rafael's eyes trailed him, their amber shade holding the quality of an apex predator. A subtle, forward roll of his armored shoulders, and the Neo Achilles held the trespasser's gaze. And while the Adonic charm oozed by his features told of a man from Venus, a confidence colder than ice told of a warrior from Mars. Holding his features in earnest, his posture never less than global, his muscle fibers twitching with the explosiveness and speed that shamed the gods whose physique his mirrored. The air had thickened, tension and anticipation hanging heavy as time itself seemed to lie in wait for what would soon transpire. There was no condescension in his stride, no arrogance. Only a confident swagger that echoed the mind of a warrior who never considered defeat.

A step further and he stood some inches from the Warden of the False Bay. Rafael's hand raised to his chest, and with a cool gesture of his hand, beckoned the his would-be foe forward. "Sure", he simply answered, while his gesture dared him to come forward.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro:

Unexpectedly the human who dared to defy an empire shifted his disposition. Curling his arms behind his back before glancing at the self-assured gesture and physical encroachment of the Ivory Highlight, "As you wish." Short and direct. Ali's emotionless ingress and distant cadence further aided by the facial concealment afforded by his panther themed facial plate and helmet.

Obscuring any observable micro-flashes of expression. Not a act in an of itself patented to, or for, the unknown warrior before him, but rather a rudimentary and easily applied precaution. Failure to mask or camouflage an exploitable weakness, such as sub-conscious facial nuances, had been a hard lesson learned during the Bashir's early tutelage.

No Caption Provided

Suddenly without warning, and an ocean's worth of hope, the Bashir Bishop's personally engineered UAV dropped down behind the armored Adonis in purely distraction based capacity. Ever so slight or faint. Moving in rehearsed chorus Ali deployed his Circle V's while acrobatically scaling the nearest building and its wall, up to its roof. Making a mad dash towards the majestic towers of the royal headquarters looming over the horizon.

Or was he? Was it the Black Republican futility trying to out run the World's greatest speedster? Or had the False Bay warden managed to fabricate a digital replication of himself whilst slipping down a back ally. Only the mutant master of motion knew the answer to that.

Cascade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cascade wasn't there for when new gods tried to take Venezeula. She'd been there on the same side as the Shogunate in the fight for Iceland that came not to long after. However the new gods for all their controversy had yet to really show responsibility. A nation asked they leave, and instead a Savage rebelled like a child. Didn't try to hold a discussion just refused to try and build up the bridges being burned. A shame that the world was so willing to fight and condescend but working together always felt temporary.

So dressed like a warrior of an undesignated era, a mixture of modern and old asthetics Casca ventured to the mutant state. She didn't keep her weapons home, that was a false image she wouldn't meet. She was a warrior, shield on back sword at hip she wasn't about to hide it. Simultaneously the false god didn't show any intention to use it. Be they the god or a god, a god or goddess, they were in a world where people could match them. Some through mutation evolution and magic, even ordinary man could rival them. Gods were a wiltering image when in an age where a PMC fought them.

(<.< could of been grander but that'd of been just fluff or getting ahead of myself so this will do)

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir:

Ingenious. The one word that described the Warden of the False Bay and his tactical know-how. Perhaps, against any other, his slick deception would have succeeded. It would have had any other running in circles chasing digital holograms while the genuine article strode with a panther's swagger towards the seat of Venezuelan power. But against Rafael, time itself seemed to slow from his line of sight. The Neo Achilles was fast. Outstandingly so. Coursing through his veins and throbbing in his muscle fibers was the speed that drew envy from Hermes himself. The speed that brought him a mere hairline away from the universe's set speed limit. And with this speed came the most extraordinary sense; superhuman time perception.

For the slow and ordinary, light needed several steps in the human eye and brain before it can be seen. When one stares at an object, photons hit the back of the eyes and touch off complex chemical signals that are translated into electrical signals sent along neurons to the back of the brain to be gradually turned into what one 'sees'. It is a process that is not instant. It is a process that takes milliseconds. And as insignificant as it may seem, a delay of milliseconds meant a world of difference for a speedster. And it was because of this that the ordinary man could not see life continuously. It was why the ordinary man could only see life in frames. Sixty frames per second. But Rafael? The Neo Achilles stood at the pinnacle of time perception.

No Caption Provided

To be able to move at near-superluminal velocities, he must process information just as fast. And it brought him closer to reality than the majority of the world. It was with this time perception that Rafael could watch a video and pick out every individual frame. It was why he could see every individual flap of a hummingbird's wings. It was why he could stare into empty pockets of space and observe the erratic quantum events that popped in and out of existence. Compared to him, the rest of the world's perception of time, the way everyone else processed information was not unlike a laggy livestream video on the internet. The world and it's people... they were far too slow. Perhaps if the Warden of the False Bay was faster. Perhaps if his time perception rivaled his. But then, even if Ali was a mere second slower, it would be too much.

The Neo Achilles lived in nanoseconds. And the difference between a nanosecond and a second was the difference between a second and thirty one years and seven months. As the UAV dropped, as the light bounced off the ivory and ebony plates of his armor, as Ali seemed frozen in time, his movement years in the making as far as Rafael's time perception was concerned, the Neo Achilles darted forward. Before his foe scaled the wall, before the UAV's distractions were deployed, before the chemical signals in Ali's nervous system were translated into electrical signals, before Ali's eyes saw a delayed image of the world around him, Rafael had closed the distance and his left fist burned upwards, his arm arcing as he held his features in cool earnest.

It was a thunderous uppercut. One guided by the Neo Achilles' mastery of Abuskhau, of his understanding of the positioning of all things in a physical system, and it was through this understanding that his uppercut targeted, with perfect aim, the Warden's liver. The liver shot. It was a crippling blow. One that could incapacitate. And here, the Warden literally wouldn't see it coming... perhaps. He was good, the Great Jaguar. Too good. But not fast enough it seemed. Or perhaps..

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Before it had even processed, before it ever registered as pain, the Neo Achilles' surgical strike had reduced the Bashir Bishop to a knee. An efficient 'one-shot' to the liver essentially ending the fight before it had ever gotten started. Unyielding, Ali refused to give the victor the satisfaction of acknowledgement. It was over, no amount of posturing or open displays of defiance would alter that. This was a confrontation the Warden of the False Bay could not hope to win, not like this. All he could do now was wait, wait and prepare for what he believed to be a fate shared by all trespassing humans in the land that knows no mercy.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir:

Drawing his fist back, the Neo Achilles took a step backwards and felt his eyes gaze upon the Warden of the False Bay. In that moment, Rafael fell silent, allowing the subtle intensity of his features to cast his acknowledgement of Ali's ability. The man had come prepared. Prepared for a threat he did not even know he would encounter. Perhaps if he did, if he knew the extent of Rafael's abilities, he would have come well prepared and their roles might have been reversed. It would have been the Neo Achilles as the victim of a crippling blow with Ali standing tall and proud as a great jaguar should. In the back of his mind, a part of him insisted that he end his foe now and end him quickly.

And yet... he refused. He was curious. Perhaps he should have killed him then and there. Perhaps his decision would one day return to bite him in the ass. Instead, Rafael spoke. His voice echoed, casting a presence that was cool and without aggression. "You never answered my question", he reminded. "Why are you here? What do you want with the Shogun?", he asked, fearing the worst. Was he an assassin of some kind? After all, he'd known very few humans who did not want the Shogun dead at their feet.

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my God they're fighting WHY!?

I don't know how to handle this!

On the other hand...been a long time since I've seen a proper Gambler vs Impero fight.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before his foe scaled the wall, before the UAV's distractions were deployed, before the chemical signals in Ali's nervous system were translated into electrical signals, before Ali's eyes saw a delayed image of the world around him, Rafael had closed the distance and his left fist burned upwards, his arm arcing as he held his features in cool earnest.

Before being physically humbled, before the Neo Achilles had intercepted his trespass, before entering the unknown tunnel into the Shogunate, Ali had preemptively parted with one of his Circle V's. (they're separate entities from the Kolf) Its journey to take a different path. Unknown and concealed amongst the habitual traffic in and out of the country across the now infamous bridge.

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile - elsewhere; slowly running his gloved fingers across the indented curvature left by the looming inquisitor, the Great Jaguar remained doubled over half expecting a swift execution. He sighed, when it didnt come, as if disappointed or discouraged. Mercurial either way. "My business wit dee Shogun is just dat, wit dee Shogun." grunting as he adjusted himself. As if plagued by more then just the recent pugilistic strike, perhaps a pre-existing condition had aided in the Habit's forfeiture of kinetic durability, or not. Regardless, Ali's iron constitution remained intact. "If I wanted to do dee Vibranium Queen harm dhere a thousand and one ways I would go about it. Dis" gesturing to his current condition, "would not be one of dhem."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir:

Arms folded before his armored chest, amber eyes gazing upon the Warden's ebony-clad frame, the Neo Achilles fell silent and listened, an air of earnest curiosity hanging all about him till his voice cut through atmosphere like a knife through butter. "Then what is this, Warden?", Rafael asked, knowing very well that he and the Great Jaguar may be at an impasse. The Shogun was strict with her anti-human policy. She'd have the Warden of the False Bay cut down where he crouched, or so Rafael believed. Perhaps.. perhaps she'd be merciful.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Capable of recapturing his composure after what seemed like an eternity, the pankration panther took up a more respectable stance. Adjusting his gait before responding with a less then obedient tone, "Dis is business. Dis is about dee future, if she'll hear it."

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: @rafael_romeiro: If there's an issue let me know and I can edit or delete :-)

There was a pop of displaced air and the Grandmaster appeared, crouched in a three point stance. Foot, knee and fist pressed into the dirt. She stood, shaking her ponytail out of the feathered arrows that protruded from the quiver upon her back. Her red cape, symbolic of her leadership over the Orochi clan hung from her shoulders to her ankles. The golden Strigidae utility belt was wrapped about her waist and meat rolled under her black vibranium bodysuit, like muscle under the fur of a tiger.

First she looked over at Rafael, removing the toothpick chewed to half crushed spinter from her mouth as her eyes roamed up and down his Adonis frame.

"Rafael."

Then her blue gaze swept to the Bishop of False Bay. Ali Sani Bashir. The one man on earth who could rival her command of vibranium. Perhaps exceed it, since her heavy armor had been destroyed in battle and his was clearly still intact..

And a human. More than a mortal enemy; an genetic rival. A million years of evolutionary destiny had set them on a collision course.

But she grinned.

"Velcome to Venzuela. What can we do for you.. Mr Bashir..?"

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:D

Ivana in business! Well, for a little one. But it's good to see LL doing as she is.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:D

Ivana in business! Well, for a little one. But it's good to see LL doing as she is.

I knew you'd show up after she posted lol

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: Gotta keep an eye on them rivals...

But in my defense, I would've shown up for the rest of the Aldo/other stuff but I was out shopping.

Slightly lower...

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: I mean...do stockings and socks count? If that's all you got? A little bit. Mostly groceries so I don't starve or have to break into homes.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soterichor: Yeah but I bet you looked at alot, lot more :P

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: Yeah, so!? >_< I deserve stuff!

Plus that's not even a fair judgement. You just know I was gone for more than an hour so it's a safe bet!

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soterichor: Assuming a young woman went 'shopping' and looked at stuff isnt a safe bet, its Rain Man level statistical fact :P

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: Hey, I am an athlete and a martial artist! I don't get dolled up every day. Have to take special care for when I do.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: @ali_sani_bashir:

The Warden of the False Bay. He was a human. A trespasser. Holding his features in cool earnest, Rafael felt his arms unfold before his chest, his amber eyes gazing upon Ali with a quality of quiet intensity, a quality of impenetrable confidence that overshadowed his visage of devastating charm. An Achilles first and an Adonis second. "You're right", his voice echoed, his gloved hands balling up into fists, an executioner's cold confidence washing over the Neo Achilles, "This is business". His muscle fibers twitched and Rafael strode forward, the air growing thick, it's particles freezing and the atmosphere silencing itself as if lying in wait. But not for his action. It lied in wait for the Shogun.

No Caption Provided

A ripple sent the air into a frenzy, and the Shogun herself emerged. And perhaps almost on cue, their gazes met, the Shogun and the Neo Achilles'. In that moment, his features softened somewhat, they didn't seem as icy, as stern as before. At the sight of her, he issued a subtle and respectful inclination of the head, "Ivana". Gauging the atmosphere, feeling it's temperature, Rafael knew, there would be no battle. Or so he hoped. For now, his gaze returned towards the Warden, his armor of 'White Vibranium' dissipating, it's plates of ebony and ivory coming undone to give way to a fine Ermenegildo Zegna suit tailored to the lean contours of his muscled frame. And while the Shogun welcomed him, the Neo Achilles smoothed his azure tie, and stood by her right.

Apex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The stink of booze and sweat filled the bar as mutants danced or drank the night away. At a booth in the corner sat a squad of soldiers among them and most reknown of the group was the apex of archery herself. Of course spend enough time trying to do what was right and everyone would call you out on what they thought was wrong. In a world filled with accusation it was only a matter of time before someone pointed her way. "why if it isn't the Shogunate's finest perhaps you'd like to bomb the palace like you did those subs."

She sighed "is that the best you could come up with? Not even a good one liner." Her drink was soon finished off as she did her best to let the drunk patron speak.

"Rumor has it you tried to befriend the enemy. Yesterday it's the US pigs tomorrow it's those dog fcking extremists." His large hand slammed on the desk getting others to quiet down in the bar expecting something.

"You know we were on the side of the US right. Whoever that group was they wanted answers not to shoot your lord and savior. I also being a range specialist wasn't going to fight two melee combatants in a helicopter." The liquor leading Alex some what astray from her projection of who she was. The Alex the Shogunate knew was fond of the acomplished warrior, her words hinted at lesser thoughts but most would think that alcohol talking.

"Right but you did! Rumor has it the Shogun was shot by an arrow." A gasp came over the crowd thinking surely the mic had been dropped.

Rising to her feet to face the man eye to eye Alex proceeded to lay a cover. "That was a seperate event firstly, secondly I was on guard duty at the wall, and third most my squad and the hounds who follow me favor the bow." Her tone was calm, but of course not biting the man closed the distance Alex nearly falling onto the table.

"So then how's the investigation going." He remarked with a hint of a growl to his tone.

"It'd be going smoother if a drunk wasn't breathing his fowl stench in my face." The auburn eyes of the archer moving to a vanilla envelope she'd opened. Inside it a list of files on anyone who favored a bow and of recent psych evaluations. Still nearly forcing the archer to the table and with heavy breathing the conspiracy believing drunk continued to doubt. Taking a pen and flicking it to the side it imediately sank into a dart board dead center of the bullseye. "Besides I don't miss. Now please get a breath mint and go hit on someone or whatever it is you do when not spewing bullshit." The archer pushing him aside before returning to paper work and requesting another drink.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: @the_shogun:

Once upon a time there was an era of emerging icons, a class of modern marvels unyielding in their focus and clarity of purpose. Their individual and often time's deadly pursuits of power helped lay the foundation for a future tailored made for the more dominant species. The weak suffering and enduring what they must, because they must. The strong, taking what they could, because they could. And from that tower of gladiatorial titans emerged the 23rd Strigidae, Queen of the Shogunate and last Khaleesi of the Vibranium Kingdom. Her antagonistic reign surpassed only by her legend.

No Caption Provided

Ivana's arrival had momentarily prevented the physical altercation from progressing. Ceremoniously adorned in the visual mystique of the Orochi, her willingness to adhere to social graces, addressing Ali with formal appeasement, had silently taken the False Bay warden by surprise. "Its more of a question of what we can do for each-other, Grandmaster."As the lone pupil of the Keijijo Oni, Abaca Cavat, Ali's dogmatic code demanded he honor the radical mutant as nothing less then her authenticated rank. To omit her station of martial prestige would be to dishonor the warrior fortitude and linage of his decorated Sifu. "I believe I have uncovered a potential source of Vibranium, a submerged vein stretching from dee False Bay to dee Venezuela." His cadence held no hesitation, his eyes glancing towards the de-armoured Adonis before returning to the Undefeated. "I believe dis to be a premiere opportunity for both our cultures." Cautiously stepping forward, fully aware that the Shogun's right hand could put him down before he could even register the act, "If we can first arrange an amicable partnership...."

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Tribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2696  Edited By The_Tribe

The palace carried away with it's mundane chores revolving around the administration of the mutant capital of the world. No courier entered the premises of the royal palace nor were any packages sent directly. Instead, a simple letter spamped with an Nth Metal seal of office somehow slipped under the door of the Shogun. The process behind it was equally as puzzling as how a similar message got into the hands of X, the new monarch of Iceland. It was addressed directly to the empress herself, waiting to be opened.

No Caption Provided

"Dear @the_shogun of Venezuela,

in the name of our Ali'i, Kupu'eu, we extend this formal invitation to you to discuss possible elaboration on the renovation of the Hawaiian Islands. We are the Strategic Hawaiian Defensive, an organization dedicated to this very cause and while you have not heard of us, we have watched and deemed you an immense asset to our efforts.

This is why we have reached out to you with this letter and give you two weeks to decide on your course of action. Be it unfortunate and shall you decline our offer we will not be offended. Know, however, that your declination will be absolute; there will be others who will take your place in this conference. Alas, our situation is a dire one in spite of our resources.

Should you accept, we have provided exact coordinates of the meeting in space-time geometry. Simply have the invitation held against any of the windows in your ivory palace and we will be made aware of your decision. We understand the precaution you might feel in response to our invitation but we assure you ours is not an ill will. You are allowed to bring a handful of your champions and additional abundant security of your choice. No harm will come to neither you nor any member of your entourage, but as you may be aware Hawaiian airspace is besieged by volcanic sediment so we urge you to prepare your transportation and equipment accordingly.

We await in anticipation,
The Tribesmen of S.H.D."

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LL should really think about using Faora as a RL look for Ivana. It works perfectly. Or at least I think so.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was typing a oneshot here

Lost it

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: @rafael_romeiro:

Ivana watched the man approach with the wary recognition of a lion upon the savanna. Alarm bells were ringing in her mind. Perhaps it was her inherit anti-human bias that colored her perception of every human. Perhaps it was the paranoia that kept her alive through decades of covert assassinations. Or perhaps it was the fact that if she was in his shoes, this was exactly how she would go about assassinating herself.

An overt show of respect to play upon her obvious pride in her martial status. The implied olive branch of peace. And a priceless prize to bait the trap. Vibranium.

Or was it just paranoia? She frowned. Usually she could 'read' the true intentions of her visitors within moments but the Vibranium Maharaja was different. Inscrutable.

Dangerous.

In the end his claim of a new vein of vibranium was too important to ignore. A sizable vein could shift the world balance of power. It could not be ignored.

"Mm. How does saying go.. no friendship between lion and lamb? But.. you come in peace. I hear you out. What is nature of this 'partnership'?"

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"no friendship between lion and lamb?

Loading Video...

loved it