#201 Posted by Tenjin (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

@connoisseur: Oh hell no, only thing you will be waiting on is that skin graph after I b!tch slap that over-bronzed exfoliated a$$ cheek off that face. ;P

#202 Posted by Bogeyman (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin: I'll actually be waiting on some aspirin to kill you like it did Bruce Lee :)

#203 Posted by Tenjin (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

@connoisseur: .......... You had to bring Bruce into this.....lmao

#204 Posted by Bogeyman (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin: Muahahaha!

I love Bruce too man, but I couldn't help myself LOL

#205 Posted by Tenjin (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

@connoisseur: LMFAO That is like dissing the Pope. Heresy! If the Pope was one of the baddest men on the planet that is Hahaha

#206 Edited by Clutch (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin said:

@connoisseur: LMFAO That is like dissing the Pope. Heresy! If the Pope was one of the baddest men on the planet that is Hahaha

Lol Preach! I'm sure anyone of us hardcore battlers would not be here if not for Bruce Lee.

#207 Posted by Bogeyman (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin: LMAO why that made me think of Master Roshi I'll never know.

#208 Posted by Tenjin (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

@connoisseur: IDK either but I am about to rock a Master Roshi av because of it lol

@clutch: Word. Game of Death bro, that and Enter the Dragon have influenced me hardcore.

#209 Posted by Clutch (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite will always be Big Boss.

#210 Posted by Bogeyman (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin: And there's some pretty good fan art of his. Like so good when I look at it I'm half compelled to create an alt LOL.

#211 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

I came in loving the powerhouse type characters but it was the stuff Gambler and Impero were writing that enticed me to get into the martial arts / battles scene.

#212 Posted by Bogeyman (7019 posts) - - Show Bio
#213 Posted by Tenjin (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: Really? I figured you for a battler from the start :P

@connoisseur: Hahaha! Maybe 2039 Tenjin too XP

@clutch: Big Boss. I forgot about Big Boss. Chinese Connection was dope too

#214 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin: Nope! I came in on a Power Girl character because I really liked her and I loved the JLA stuff in comic books. I didn't even read any street levelers except for Batwoman.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#215 Edited by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

@connoisseur : Way ahead of you ;P The new Shang-Chi look is so dope though.

No Caption Provided

#216 Posted by Bogeyman (7019 posts) - - Show Bio
#217 Posted by Tenjin (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

@akira_overdrive: SIIIIIICK

@strigidae_23: WTF really?! Mind blown lol I prefer street-level comics over powerhouses but been slacking on my reading :( IDK what is going on with Bats since like issue 17 hahaha

#218 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin: Really really lol. I get that. There is a certain appeal to street levelers.

Me either. Actually I stopped reading comics a while back. When Batwoman's creative team quit I just decided to take a break for a while.

#219 Posted by Tenjin (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: I am a detective story fanatic moreso than into street-levelers for the fighting and stuff. Just started reading Femme Fatale, first series I started up again with. Noir is my fav genre probably.

I never picked up a Batwoman comic before lol

#220 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin: *Nods* Noir is pretty cool. The character I've been into recently is Frank Miller's old Daredevil runs. Those were some sharp comics.

Heh, not a lot of people did. I heard she was just canceled, actually.

#221 Posted by Tenjin (2432 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: I have been told they are gold. Haven't read them myself. The Sin City runs are a fav though...still haven't seen the second film lol

#222 Posted by Clutch (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

@tenjin: *Nods* Noir is pretty cool. The character I've been into recently is Frank Miller's old Daredevil runs. Those were some sharp comics.

Heh, not a lot of people did. I heard she was just canceled, actually.

I have alot of those lying around. Great run. Made DD one of my favorite heroes.

#223 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@clutch: I've finished Born Again but that's as far as I've got so far. Looking forward to reading some more.

@tenjin: They are. Really awesome.

I never read Sin City but I did watch the first movie.

#224 Edited by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23 said:

Arrachtach met his gaze, pushing up his round glasses with a clawed finger. He spent so much time isolated with his fellow mutants that he forgot the way people stared. He liked to forget.

Suddenly uncomfortably he looked away, feeling that old self consciousness descend upon him. Not knowing how to react he broke Vinnie's gaze, staring down at his touchscreen pad and tapping it with a claw, scrolling through windows at random.

Ivana felt his movements through her somatic reading. She felt a touch of pity and a surge of protectiveness but she would never humiliate Arrachtach by showing pity in front of others.

They had chosen opposite paths. Arrachtach had hidden himself away from the eyes of the world. Ivana had felt the invisible pressure to conform and spit on it with her tattoos, her hair, her build and her attitude.

"Its a simple 'gig'." She replied. Russian accented English echoed off the hard walls and cool air of the prison.

"The Wildcardz have wronged Venezuela and we are going to retaliate. I am sending a mix of individuals to strike back against them. Some are proven veterans. Others are warriors who showed great promise in the Battle of the Bridge."

A grin touched the hard lines of her face. "And ideally I'm sending a wildcard of my own: you."

"...You.", the word laced in a light slavic accent hits Vin's ears and all his focus immediately turns back to the blind Shogun. She was younger than him, but she was already leading a nation. Just by the looks he could tell she was a seasoned warrior. She gave much to reach this position and her scars ran much deeper than those of the Suave Survivor. Vincent wished not to disrespect her, but unlike her he was a theif. Only a scoundrel with uncanny luck. Nothing special, he felt would not be of much use.

"Heh...Alright., 'boss'. But I will need my stuff back. All of it.", he agreed under a false tone of self-confidence ,but demanded his equipment back. His only failsafe was the amulet he borrowed from the Venezuelan palace, before being so rudely knocked out. Afterall, even his luck had it's limits and what use is an empty container of luck against bullets? And magic...he almost forgot about the fact that the theives had a mage in their ranks. Vincent would want to take a look into the Royal Library if he found the time.

"Sooo. Do I have to kneel so you can make this official or do you just want to introduce me to my new colleagues?", he jokingly remarks about the English queen while his signature smile curls up his lips.

#225 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinnie_tahoe: [ Nice post. He's a fun guy hehe.

Have you ever roleplayed anywhere before? I ask because you always have top tier bios and sharp, crisp writing but I don't remember ever seeing you around CV before last year. ]

#226 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: [Thanks. But not really, I haven't been roleplaying before finding CV (I knew it was a thing but it took me a while to find the RPG forum). I used to hang out at Fairy Tail Fanon wiki, but I've always prefered to make characters than to use them. I'm weird I know :P]

#227 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinnie_tahoe: [ A prodigy then hehee. Ah, nothing wrong with that. I've got a giant pile of alts I had a blast making but never use myself so I get it.

Glad you decided to join, you've got legit skills. If you ever want to base anything or link anything to any of my concepts [Venezuela, New Gods, Orochi, Gothic, and a bunch of the mutant stuff] just let me know and I'll be happy to work with your ideas. Also if you ever want to use any of my stuff for an RP or anything just toss me a PM and I'll see if I can help you out. ]

#228 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: [Wow, thanks a lot. Really, it means a lot coming from a RP-veteran :P I've actually been toying with a Orochi ninja alt, but I would need to get the Shadowland DD comicbooks and I am too preoccupied with Joker's Asylum, Secret Six and Suicide Squad to do that lol.]

#229 Edited by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio
@vinnie_tahoe said:

I've actually been toying with a Orochi ninja alt

That's badass man!

#230 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Yeah, my mind is crazy when it comes to alts. It gives me ideas I won't even have the time to work on. Like that immortal killer I have been talking about, he is also in the works.

#231 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinnie_tahoe: [ No problemo. Teaches you the RP Illuminati's secret handshake that makes all your stuff successful automatically.

Actually that sounds pretty epic. You're welcome to make an Orochi anytime, I'd love to see what you come up with. ]

#232 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio
#233 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: [I thought you had your hands full with Clutch the Soul Eating Punisher.]

@strigidae_23: [Alrighty then, RP illuminati it is :P]

#234 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinnie_tahoe: I'm Pyrogram, I never have enough, learn that now :P

#235 Posted by Strigidae_23 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

[ He speaks the truth lol. ]

#236 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: [I know, dude! The guys that are here longer actually told me this theory that we are all just your alts so you can fuel your hyperactivity. LOL]

#237 Edited by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinnie_tahoe: LOL! I think I'm gonna cry once I become an ACTUAL cop and have to roam the streets >___< God dammit. No time to write >.<

So if you're serious about wanting a fight, send me a PM or bump the other one. Warning though, I won't be here at all next week so prepare for no writing from Saturday onwards.

#238 Edited by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: [It's alright, I don't really have a character that would have a reason to fight you. Except maybe for the newest one, but ATM he is after _Vex_...I am way over my head with the RPs, the problem with so many alts lol.]

#239 Edited by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio
#240 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Kano has a long way to go before he will be in a fighting state lol. BTW I didn't know Cormac was your alt o_o That's awesome.

#242 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Oh................looks like I still have a long way to go.

#243 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinnie_tahoe: I don't have that many honestly, people have more. I just do an awful lot with each character in a short space of time.

#244 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Well my problem is that I get this awesome idea for an alt, but I most of the time I just create and work on some other stuff.

#245 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@vinnie_tahoe: Well, if you ever wanna fight, just ask. I'll always be willing :P I'll be back later, gonna spend the day doing something other than being on the internet all day xP

#246 Posted by Vinnie_Tahoe (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Sure thing, dude. Have a good one, I'll see ya later :D

#247 Posted by Arquitenens (12005 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Yeah, my mind is crazy when it comes to alts. It gives me ideas I won't even have the time to work on. Like that immortal killer I have been talking about, he is also in the works.

The moment you bring this guy out, you're on my list yet again.

#248 Posted by Golden_Tiger (151 posts) - - Show Bio
#249 Posted by Antonia (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_lion: Just like this guy is on my list.

[Aside: Not sure if my page should include a seizure warning right now.]

#250 Edited by Golden_Tiger (151 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonia: "Alright sweetcheeks, just 'cause you asked so nice y'can have your shot after I kill the pretender and make his head adorn my wall."

[It's not that seizure ind--SLKADASJK"AMcxycsaf.sadxcccccccccccccccccccccc]