Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Masara_Uchiha
No Caption Provided

So many places to visit but so little time to create, the Shinobi Verse [Freeroam] allows you to visit any single point of the world that doesn’t have it’s own designated location thread. Be it for small interactions or large scale worldly events the Shinobi Verse Freeroam is for all to enjoy!

Rules and Regulations

• As mentioned before, please use this thread if the location you wish to visit does not already exist in the form of its own page. It would make your RP’s very convoluted when they can be simple, be simple!
  • When posting under this thread please utilize headers or any other means to signify what point of the world is being used for an RP, for example:

“Hidden Leaf Village, Konohagakure”

It does not have to be exact, not every sub-label needs to be used, just something to get the point across

• If a location used on this page becomes its own later on, please use the designated location thread.
  • All interactions done in this thread will be deemed canon.
  • This thread is, obviously, tied to the Shinobi Verse (or what i'm coining, the SV23 >:D)

Any other questions PM me at this account or @red_jay

Solomon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Deemed Canon? Blows Up Ramen Shop)

Pronoia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solomon_ said:

(Deemed Canon? Blows Up Ramen Shop)

(Ahem 😐)

BeatBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate being the only guy on this site that hasn't watched Naruto yet.

I'm only somewhere in the middle of season 1.

Solomon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboy: Little secret is that, I never watched naruto before the RPs)

BeatBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solomon_ said:

@beatboy: Little secret is that, I never watched naruto before the RPs)

You have no idea how much that made me laugh!

and by the way, I'm also watching One Piece now!

Avatar image for deactivated-64c0b160a49e3
deactivated-64c0b160a49e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the forest near the Hidden Leaf village...

The breeze softly moved the leaves above occasionally letting through a beam of sunlight which would glint off of his armor. The wildlife watched him from all around as if he were an alien lifeform, perhaps a very large shiny beetle. His finely crafted armor clanked conspicuously as he trudged along the path. For him to make such a racket without caring if he was seen none could mistake him for a shinobi.

Talk had gone around for several months of a strange foreigner, some kind of samurai from far away who was searching for something. He'd been met with distrust and even mockery by most although some claimed he had a kind heart as well as formidable strength. There was even a rumor that he was responsible for the recent extermination of a notorious bandit group and their leader. There had been only one young man left to tell the tale.

Very suddenly the clanking sound had stopped. The man had frozen in place, listening intently to the forest for what he thought he had just heard.

No Caption Provided

(Anyone is welcome to respond and continue this scene.)

Homura_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Homura_Kitsune

@stonks:

(I’m pretty sure someone’s on the case!)

(Great post btw)

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stonks: (I took the initiative to name the bandits you merc'd, hope u dont have an issue with that. Also welcome!)

Land of Fire, outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village

Soft winds sutured through the calm forest. Green leaves billowed off their stem while others bore the winds heartily. Wildlife, be it an ave or insect, brought the flourishing land an encompassing aura. Had this serene sight been one of eternity the world might have been able to avoid it’s tumultuously violent nature. But as time marches forward so do the gears of history.

No Caption Provided

Word passes along indistinguishable mouths, laying its fables of one to admire or fear, or may it be envy and jeer. To many, this nugget of rumors may have been the greatest thing their ears had ever gathered. But to him it was just another complication. Like a wildfire, talk of the infamous Dai’wei Bandits being demolished had spread among the Land of Fire. To its victims their existence had only been a totem of fear and violence. But to a few their presence had resulted in being one of the most rich information vessels of the entire Land of Fire.

One man had done this. Be it in his name, or strength, the man was strong. But this in itself wouldn’t stop the gears of a churning machine. “So it was you.” Near the strange man, another left the shadow of a titanous tree. His stature tall and his eyes daring, “don’t think you don’t have a choice. For slaying my vassals you can always recompense by taking their place.” His tone sharply familiar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masara_uchiha: The knight turned sharply, pivoting towards Masara. He was not yet fluent in the native tongue, but had still taught himself enough to have a basic conversation. He knew that killing had just been mentioned. He raised his hands and showed his palms, a universal gesture of peace, and used some of the native words he knew.

"I don't want to fight. Come here to talk. Just talk."

Although he was relaxed and spoke softly any skilled warrior could tell he was still on guard. It was also quite noticeable that although he faced Masara he avoided eye contact. He had heard rumors about the rogues in this place. There were men who moved like lightning but made no sound, men that could breathe fire like a dragon, and some who could send you to hell if you looked them in the eyes. He was cautious, but without fear.

"My name is Oscar. Your name?"

Billy_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Billy_Kidd

@stonks: (this was fire ill reply to u later td. edit: this is masara)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_kidd: (Thanks, I'm glad the whole knight going on a quest thing isn't an issue for the lore. The idea is he's from a land far away from the shinobi world that's more of a sword and sorcery setting. I'm not a Naruto expert so I think it's kind of fitting for my character to not really know what's going on.)

Homura_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stonks:

(Samurai actually have a place within the Naruto lore so honestly it works out great!)

Homura_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stonks:

Naruto Samurai heres a link of the Samurai in Naruto, you don’t have to follow it verbatim obviously but there’s some of their backstory and abilities)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homura_kitsune: Oscar isn't a samurai, that's just the closest thing to a knight that most shinobi would know of so they might mistake him for one. He's actually from a place with western dragons and wizards with big pointy hats.

Homura_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stonks:

Yeah I read that wrong my bad😭

I like your avenue more!

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stonks: u got a discord?

This was interesting, extremely so. Seeing the man subdue himself to non-violence Masara followed in tow. The Wandering Uchiha knew of the lands outside of his own, though he had never experienced their existence before this very moment. Taking no further steps he listened to what the foreigner had to say. His language was broken yet comprehensible. Useful.

"I don't want to fight. Come here to talk. Just talk."

Even through words the man conveyed peace. Ironically so. Having tarnished the name of the Dai’wei bandits in a single stroke the man altered himself to a non-combatant approach. Had they provoked, which was entirely in their nature, this individual managed to punish them. Seeing it as an opportunity to expand his knowledge of the outside, Masara took up on the strangers words, “My name is Masara Uchiha. It is a pleasure to meet you Oscar,” an unfamiliar name coupled with unfamiliar garbs, how intriguing.

“It is quite obvious you hail from a land different from the one you stand on, what brought you here?”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masara_uchiha: (I don't use Discord but I did make an account awhile ago. Rewriting this response because I didn't like the last one.)

"I'm looking for the Leaf. It's nearby, yes?"

He stepped forward, the tension now having decreased.

"Is the Leaf your village? Can you take me there?"

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Masara_Uchiha

@stonks: (no worries, but if u ever wanted to learn more about the world and what's to come theres a server, not a lot of ppl but its something)

It seemed he was correct in his assumption. This man was utmost curious. There were many things that kept Masara Uchiha out of the Hidden Leaf Village for the time being but that would not stop him from directing this foreign warrior. "That it is, not even a stone throw away." Coming closer, exuding a more calm aura than he had before, Masara attempted to hand Oscar a drawn map in the shape of a scroll. The map exhibited great detail despite it being stenciled. From the Mist to the Hidden Sand the tight scroll tracked the Uchiha's journeys from head to toe, save for one location.

Pointing to blank 'circle' on the map Masara emphasized, "that is the Hidden Leaf Village. The tracks leading up to it should be enough help for you." Aside from the great display of cartography a small sigil laid on the top left of the yellow parchment. "That is my crest, if you ever require my help you press your finger against that." The Uchiha turned his back and began walking back to where he came from, "I'll know where you are, safe travels."

The nature of the sigil had not been known to many as the very concept of it had been created by Masara himself, but if his master craftsmanship proved true, the loss of an irreplaceable information vein would soon be cauterized with one even richer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As he listened and nodded the map was rolled up and the knight placed it into a small bag at his hip. Curiously, the bag seemed to swallow the scroll effortlessly as though it were much deeper than it appeared. On closer inspection the bag bore some kind of unfamiliar symbol. It could be sensed (by one with the aptitude for sensing such things) that it was imbued some type of chakra, or rather magic.

If the map had been a tracker of some kind it would likely not function while inside of the bag. It was not a simple container, but rather a miniature gateway to another space. Only a skilled enchanter could create such an item and it was quite expensive, but it was also invaluable for a long journey. Some traveling merchants in Oscar's homeland could tote their entire inventory in such a thing. It had its limits of course as all magic, however potent, did but for the most part the only constraint was the size of the opening.

Oscar watched sharply as the stranger returned to the shadows. He responded to him in his own tongue.

"Far gesund, Masara."

Some time would pass before his arrival to the Hidden Leaf. He hoped that he would be treated as courteously there as he had just been. He wasn't foolish enough to think the raven-haired man was simply a good Samaritan but regardless he was grateful to him.

@masara_uchiha (Sorry for the long wait. I'm also going to edit some of the previous messages but it'll be a very minor change.)

Sorahito_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Northern Forest | Land Of Fire

No Caption Provided

The Electrical Stormblade laid back against the tree's trunk, his arms crossed over his chest. His Thunderblade was stuck into the ground besides him, number of seals inactive across its metal blade. He received orders from The Sovereign Shadow to check the activities of the Land Of Fire and from what he's heard, it was the center of the last couple of wars. So he knew he'd have a tough time ahead, he needed to report any and all threats to the shogun's regimes that he'd see, but the Samurai decided he needed to rest his eyes beforehand. Raiju-Rekiga was out within the depths of the forest, hunting for both of their next meals. There was a small clearing around the tree, allowing any passerby to view a truly tranquil scene. Where small animals ran across the slumbering Samurai.

Yet, if a skilled enough shinobi looked closer, they could see infinitesimal tiny threads, interweaved throughout the opening. Sorahito dream of the riches he had back home, to return back to his house of concubines. He hated the deployed assignments having to come to the Shinobi continent to make sure the ninja were playing nice. A deep breath left his lips as he remembered the conforms afforded to him back home. But he had a mission to accomplish. But maybe a later. . .

@aberdeen

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sorahito_:

Northern Forest. Land of Fire.

Lee has been alone since the breakup of the deadly ninja group Anbu Assassins. It was a gang of skilled ninjas that went on assignments and did hits. Each member took multiple lives in their time. However, over time, their numbers started falling. Some left and most died. Although the group wasn't a thing anymore Lee still looked the part. He wore the uniform, mask, and all because that's all he knew. To be an assassin. From a young age, he was trained to be the toughest fighter around.

No Caption Provided

Lee was walking through the forest and noticed a bunch of threads set up. His eyes widened as he focused. Somebody was nearby? Most likely. He stumbled upon a large tree trunk and saw a man with a large sword relaxing. His first thought was to attack, but he wasn't sure what the stranger was doing out there and he doesn't just go around attacking people. He decided to speak to the man first and see where his head was at. "So I see you're out here on a mission I assume? I can't say for sure, but given the threads you have all around I'm just taking a wild guess. We're they for someone? Me perhaps?"

Sorahito_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aberdeen:

No Caption Provided

The Samurai stirred a bit, waking up from his hard-earned nap to react to the disturbance. His eyes glared through the shadows of his dreads meeting the slots of a masked Shinobi. An assassin it seemed. The shinobi stood outside the bounds of the threads, giving the Inazuma an idea that the figure could see them. Making them on another tier of the ninja. Nonetheless, Sorahito begrudgingly got up onto his two feet, revealing his decently large stature in full. He grabbed the hilt of his blade, yanking it out of the rock with little effort, all the while keeping an eye on the shinobi.

"So I see you're out here on a mission I assume? I can't say for sure, but given the threads you have all around I'm just taking a wild guess. We're they for someone? Me perhaps?"

While the questions were innocent in nature, Sorahito's personality warded a crude response. In his mind, this Shinobi was a noone. Someone he shouldn't really bother wasting time to answer, nonetheless he answered still."Why would that be for you. When I have no idea who you are?" His tone needlessly condescending and deadpan. Glaring at the man with eyes of annoyance. However, his eyes changed from their sharp gaze, to a sinister stare, a wicked smile showed on his mouth, revealing his teeth. "You know, I'm actually here inspecting the place." He twirled the hilt of his cleaver-blade within his hand, making it appear lighter than usual, it rapidly picked up the pace, sparking small arcs of electricity as it slashed across the ground. "And you can help me gauge the power of an average shinobi." He licked his teeth with a wicked smile. "Don't worry, I'm not going to try too hard."

No Caption Provided

He threw the Thunderblade at the shinobi with blazing speed, before he too shot at him with speed lightning would envy. His body emitted jolts of electricity through every orifice as he formed another blade made of pure electricity. He attempted to slash the ninja across his back, the thunderblade still barreling towards the nin's neck crackling furiously.