Sha VS Eganthevile1, Death of ETV1?

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg had commited a brutal slaughter, standing knee deep in a sea of corpses, the tin-man grinned, and chuckled, prepared to kill 10 times as many people as he already had.

"You sleaze"

The cyborg killing machine heard a familiar voice

"What happened to you Egan, you used to be cool"

I know that voice the cyborg thought, but who?....

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

"alright big guy your done for" sha said flying on to the scene in her newly stiched black battle gear. no longer was her hair blonde she had dyed it black to represent her dark powers. she gazed around at the horrid city the smell of death had filled sha's nose...she almost gagged at the smell of the rotting bodies. the killer cyborg look as if it would kill again. from a far sha could see a local photographer taking pictures. She then noticed the cybord was an old evil buddy of hers...."egan!" she yelled in horror....and the sad thing was sha knew he was capable of this...she knew death was his toy and humanity was it's enviroment.

This was the same man that once taught her how to be a ruthless villian she reached down in her pocket and pulled a card..... "green spade all ways wins the hand" she muttered to herself...she could see he would kill her he was'nt stopped by any emotions
sha's power gloves began to activate. The sound of whirring began to break the awful silence.

sha said to the cyborg.

In my eye you are evil.....in your eye i am evil...to this planet we are evil! you were such a good friend to me egan....but like old yeller and the dream... i'm going to put you to bed!

a tear dropped down sha's eye as she charged full of focused rage she then fired a magnectic pulse at him hoping to end the fight quickly. She had a few seconds to gaze over at the local middle school that had heared it's last tardy bell...

you monster! she said ready to attack again.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1

"Well if it isn't my former queen herself"

The cyborg was now completely enraged and willing to kill anything that crossed his path, the cyborg snapped out of his violent rage long enough to look down and take a good look at the bodies at his feet, Sha called him a monster, she was right, the cyborg had just slaughtered children, if he still had a working stomach he would have thrown up.

"Your right my friend, I am a monster, and I will never cease to be one!"

The one man army fired a blast of moltan hot radiation at his friend Sha, it was clearly kill or be killed in the cyborgs deranged mind, and he had no intention of being killed.

"Sorry Sha, you must die so I may live"

Suddenly Egan felt the metal being ripped off his frame, the unexpected pulse of magnetic energy had caught him by surprise, he raised his energy shield but parts of his armor had been ripped off, the cyborg was damaged, severely.

"You... you have learned a new trick.... But I know a few more"

The cyborg killing machine launched an electrical attack, filling the air with crackling energy
"You tore the metal from my bones, I'll tear the flesh from yours" The cyborg said as he powered an energy blade

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana

"Your right my friend, I am a monster, and I will never cease to be one!" sha looked at him serious she wanted to run over and hit him in the face but a unplanned attack was deadly...everything had to be planned to perfection,and she couldnt let the anger of the murdered masses get to her. he fired an apparantly hot blast at sha, she crossed her arms as the radiation hit her burning through her sleeves she yelled in pain, and dropped to her knees holding her arms in pain,she looked up to see the effects of her magenetic pulse taking effect. "You... you have learned a new trick.... But I know a few more" he said preparing to attack sha again.

Egan then used an electrical attack, filling the air with crackling energy  the attack began to hit sha she quick released an electrical attack of her own to try and nullfy his. she was down on one knee trying to figure out her next attack.
she looked up wiping her hair from her face.

"You tore the metal from my bones, I'll tear the flesh from yours"  he said charging up a energy blade,sha's next plan would probably deal the most damage as she intended to crush him......literally
she stood back a few feet and yelled Zeromus epectoral the earth's magnetic pull became greater the gravity pushed down 7 times harder then it usuually does.... a silver eletric wave came over the street in which they were fighting.

cars,metal poles had there frame ripped from them as the were destroyed once entering the magnetic death...if sha's calculations was right then.....she should be able to do the same to the cyborg side of egan

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EganTheVile1

The cyborg looked on as metal began to bend into the ground and with a sneer on his face looked towards Sha, who had a puzzled look on her face, the cyborg calmly looked around as steel girders made sounds that indicated impending structural collapse.

"You can bring down the house Sha, but my energy shield is currently protecting me from the magnetism. I dont die so easily, can you say the same?"

With a push of a button on his left wrist, the one man army teleported out of sight, 2 tons of mechanical malevolence was prepared to resurface from any direction, suddenly a voice rang out...

"Behind you"

Sha saw a charging metal monster coming at her rapidly with an energy blade fully charged in his left hand and the hum of a heating gattling gun coming off his right hand.

"And now my friend, you die!"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shanana

sha's attack useless his sheild had prevented the magnetism from working. "You can bring down the house Sha, but my energy shield is currently protecting me from the magnetism. I dont die so easily, can you say the same?" he teleported out of sha's sight....this was bad..she could'nt see him and he wasnt fully human so she could'nt since his body heat. she heared his voice "Behind you" she quickly turned to see the blade coming from egan getting hit by both his gun and blade. being knocked into a building. sha emered from the rubble

damn you just messed my hair up

sha flew fullforce at egan with her arms extended tryed to tackle egan. she then began punching at his face the at his CENTRAL UNIT. sha didnt know if it did any damage she entered a portal

ok time for my second theory sha then began to generate huge sonic waves. the waves spread across the area loudly knocking cars left and right this was just to create disoreintation. she ran inbetween the huge sonic waves and punched the ground with the force of a slegehammer a huge earthquake like tremor came at egan and it was intensifyed by the sonic waves in a blast like manner it came at egan.
the attack was a 3 way attack one of them was sure to hit. the sonic waves where in the air. also coming at him in the form of a blast and through the ground,sha kne his force feild ment nothing because if he was on the ground that attack would break through it...hopefully..

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EganTheVile1

Sha's first attack, a series of punches at Egan's head merely aggrivated the cyborg, his body was contained within his torso, so this attack merely dented the sheerly ornamental skull of the machine

"Heh heh, bad move"

But the cyborg spoke far too soon, as a sonic attack rocked the airwaves, Egan would find himself crippled a deafened by the insanely intense burst of sound

"You, you bit..."

The cyborg was caught off guard once more by a tremor that roc ked him off his feet, the one man army was at the mercy of Sha, this was unacceptable to the killing machine, who was now more bloodthirsty then before.

"Your good, Sha. But I'm far more vicious."

The sinister cyborg sent a barrage of missiles out, not aimed at Sha, but a neighboring pre-school, Sha would have to make a decision, kill the cyborg, or save the children...

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shanana

sha could see that the attack did nothing but argivate him but then the sonic attacks did there job."Your good, Sha. But I'm far more vicious." he proclaimed as he shot a  volley of missiles at a preschool presenting the ninjan warrior with a choice..kill him or save the children. sha looked a bit worried then began to grin.

you really doubt my powers! she touched the ground and a huge dark portal opened and swallowed the missiles up. Sha looked back at egan then with a smile on her face 

she said I think you miss placed these! a portal opened bheind him and released the missiled on him. Sha used her magnetic energy to try to rip the remianeder of the cyborg off of him so she can begin reconstructive surgery on the human parts.

but everything had to go well....
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EganTheVile1

"You miss placed these" The cyborg saw a portal redirect his own assault at himself, and with a thought and a grin on his face, redirected the missiles back at Sha, but at the same moment Sha sent out a magnetic pulse, and the missiles were pushed back at their master, a series of epic explosions ensued and the Virtually Indestructible Life Exterminator was seemingly caught in the heart of the blaze of fire and radiation that was the result of the blast, with the combined attack of the magnetic pulse the one man army had surely been killed in action.

Had he been any other man, this would be the case, but as the smoke cleared, the sadistic cyborg was no where in sight.

Suddenly Sha heard 10 voices saying the same thing

"Guess who"

The killing machine had avoided the explosions and magnetic pulse completely through an undetected teleportation, and upon resurfacing activated his holo-projectors, creating 9 false images of himself.

"Seriously guess"

All 10 raised their thermal canons, sending a blast of freezing rather then moltan energy at Sha, only one attack was real and Sha's decision on how to react would decide her fate....

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shanana

sha had little time to think the real thremal blast had hit her knocking her back alittle ways.

She thought long and hard about what to do about the holo egans' then one thought had entered her mind.

She fired a volley of light energy attacks at them,each time one was touched by the energy it disappeared.

She looked up at the circut breakers and powers lines.....plan...finally one came to her.

She ripped a power cord from the lines. she cocked her hand back and flung a huge lightening bolt at him. but this was a decoy.

she yelled MAGNUS EPECTORAL she then flung the power cord at egan  the magnetic attack sha had just summoned gave her control of the metal fibers that lay in the cords. she aimed it at egan trying to fry his circuts using her magnetism.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EganTheVile1

"Magnus SPECTORAL" Sha shouted a spell into the skies, Who does she think she is, Harry freaking Potter Vile-1 thought preparing to move in for the kill, as he suddenly felt two live wires make contact with his body.

"Muahahahaha electrity is my fuel, my life blood, thanks for the snack, but my teachers always taught me it was rude not to bring enough for the whole class!"

The killing machine attempted to send a shockwave of energy through the air, but failed to do so.

"What the %&#$"

Sha's earlier magnetic attack had fried the circuit board that regulated Egan's ability to use his electrical attacks, he could no longer unleash his lightning like assaults on his former ally.

"Dead is dead, no matter how we get there"

The one man army's chest panel opened revealing his napalm canon, the mechanical monster then fired a blob of searing hot flaming gel at Sha, a gel that would stick to it's targets flesh upon making contact

"Burn in hell, but first, burn before my eyes"

The cyborg was at his bloodthirsty best, or worst depending upon the point of view of those witnessing the battle unfold

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shanana

sha's attacks were working , perfectly  his circuits appeared to be taking massive abuse, but the resilent cyborg contiued to fight. opening a panel on it's chest and fired a hot gel at sha, sha quickly through up a barrier to protect her skin as the attack pushed her through a beat down building. sha's eyes began to glow a silver as she charged at egan saying  this is the game we’ll fight here in this circle, the joker is lightening the ace is sonic, the deuce is dark and the king is light as we combat in this circle they will randomly strike at us a will not cease until a winner is determined ….or you find a way out

Sha extended her arms in both directions in one of her hands her Ninjeta sword appeared in her other her legendary angelslayer a sword she had received from hayden miles along time ago  it grows according to Sha’s feelings. She crossed both swords in an X like position. She ran towards egan dragging her swords on the concrete the steel created a spark trail  she jumped up and put her Angelslayer in his face as she is jumping over him she extends her sword to make it take his attention off of her. She had her sword ready to block. She landed behind him and attempted to slash his back while leg sweeping him. Trying to knock him on his chest so she could get his heart. In this motion the joker fired a huge lightning bolt. Grazing Sha’s back as she swung the smell of her flesh as she tried to complete her plan caused her to strike more fiercely and savagely.

sha flew out of the circle and placed her hands to the north and south poles and generated a huge magnetic force. that pulled the poles close togather. the force caused a huge  magnetic shockwave with the cyborg as it's target

the end it now!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EganTheVile1

As Sha attacked the killing machine he chuckled arming his energy swords, but slash after slash proved ineffective, ordinarily his recourse would be an electrical attack, but with that abilty disarmed, the cyborg was too slow to combat Sha's agility, and feeling a slash across his back, he found his jet thrusters disabled, another series of precise slashes disabled his forceshield and thermal canon, the cyborg was nearly disabled, but not completely, he sent out a barrage of bullets from his gattling gun at Sha, who was strangely standing still, her swords crossed together in an X.

"Eat lead you freakin... wha?"

The cyborgs bullets hung in the air and were crushed by a magnetic force

"The end is now"

Sha said confidently, Egan knew she was right, he couldn't move, his body was being torn to shreds by the magnetic forces. In a last ditch effort for survival the human component was ejected from it's mechanical body, just as that body was crushed, and as the various explosives were crushed with it, the remains of the one man army were incinerated in a loud explosion.

In the aftermath of this event Sha heard coughing, and saw a body laying on the pavement with wires hanging off it in the distance...

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana

sha's attack ripped the metal from egan, she saw a man with wires hanging from him. she quickly flew him to the hospital. and admitted him into the ER.

When you return my friend,you'll be whole..for today is the beginning of the rest of your life.

she exitied the room and flew away.