Sephirim Vs Trauma

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sephirim

Frigidly cold winds blew across Sephirim's pale white face as he awaited his opponent in the Ancient Roman Colosseum . The colosseum was nothing more than A shadow of its former Structural being , broken pillars  and Debris Scattered across the arena floor. The walls of the Colosseum looked frail and ready to Collapse. the Cloudless Skies ere dark and gloomy   fitting the depressing scenery of the Decayed Arena. As the wind blew Dust particles were taken with it  into the air.  Sephirim was sitting on a broken pillar in the arena  as he patiently waited for his challenger. as he sat and rested , Sephirim Reminiscence about the training that he struggled through with his Deceased father. Sephirim loved his father Dearly and if it wasn't for him he would not be the great  fighter he is today.

Dammit  why did you have to leave me here alone father..Sniffs

Sephirim began to sob quietly as he remembered his past...

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Agony

Trauma sits in his room of the The Hellfire club. His head senceing someone was not dreaming. Trauma shaked his head. He was getting headaches. Someone was out there and trauma had to take care of them. He walks to a computer were he checks files and security tapes. But, there was nothing. He knew there had to be something. He checks the radar on the computer. He finally sees something located at the old colosseum. Trauma rushed to his gear in his closet.

"There is someone out there not dreaming. Looks like im going to have to put them to rest"

Trauma walks over and opens his closet. He wanted to wear gear that he could be alittle more flexible. So he pulls out his black leather outfit. He buckles the front and back making sure they were secure. He then puts on his black leather boots. He had a black and white HFC bandanna he wraps around his ankle so it dangles on to his shoe. Trauma walks into the bathroom. He takes a good look in the mirror as he fangs grow longer. he was hungry very very hungry. He picks up a comb and combs his long wavy silver hair. Trauma took great pride in his looks.

"im almost ready now to get equipped"

Trauma goes to the armory. He finds a case bareing two guns. Both are longslide caliburs that had been polished and everything. he takes out the clips and loads them with explosive rounds. He then puts his clips back in and puts the guns into his black holsters. Trauma then walks to a giant glass door. He opens it and inside was his sword of darkness on a stand. This sowrd had been blessed by the devil himself. It could cut through some of the most toughest materials. Trauma puts it on his back and buckles it to himself. Trauma walks out the front door and with a flick of his hand a giant black mass covers him. Then the black mass disapears and trauma was gone.

Moments later trauma appears at the old colosseum. He saw the being sitting. He smirks towards the being as he jobs to another pillar. He looks towards the being.

"How does it feel to be all alone. Without that lazy bum of a father you had. Feels pretty good to me"

Trauma draws his guns and shoots multiple rounds towards the being. All explodeing on impact. He shoots all around the opponent.

"this is going to be fun!"

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sephirim

Sephirim continued sobbing until Suddenly he  heard a deep smooth voice  creep his ear

"How does it feel to be all alone.

Sephirim's foe stood on a old  pillar a distance away from him. Sephirim  jerked his head up looked at the source of the voice In shock  , not expecting his opponent to arrive at the battleground so early. Sephirim took offense to the voice  and Clutched his fist fiercely  in anger.
Then  enemy said more words .

Without that lazy bum of a father you had. Feels pretty good to me"

Sephirim  eyes then began to glow an electric blue as his foe  once again makes offense of him.

How..

Before Sephirim could talk  shot multiple rounds  of  bullets at sephirim. Sephirim  began to slow time down, everything thing around Sephirim became a wavy and dilatory . Sephirim  looked at the bullets coming at his at slow pace.

Hmmph Simply pathetic waste of time 

Sephirim then channeled his  energy throughout  the arteries of his body Quickly , as he did this  the pressure  of his body began to put force  on the ground , which created two small craters around his feet, after the energy  was fully  charged ,  Sephirim  encased the bullet round s in a giant sphere, Sephirim then clutched his hand  gently. The invisible orb force closed in and crushed  the bullets

BOOOOOOOOM!

Ahhhhhhhhrgh

an  Unexpected Explosion occurs   Knocking peices of rock and debris towards Sephirim, 

Knock!!

arhrhrhrhrhfgh 

a  2 ft piece of pillar crashed into  Sephirim's face causing Sephirim to scream in pain. Time Reverted  back to normal because Sephirim Broke concentration to hold his face in agony. Sephirim Nose began to bleed uncontrollably , he had a black and blue bruise on  his right cheeks bone, also his left eye was swelling shut . sephrim took two mins to Recuperate 

Sephirim then Looked at his opponent who was  behind him,  Sephirim charged at him at excellent  Speeds cocking back brutally for a strong left punch aiming for his opponents face.

lets see if you could handle this tough guy

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Agony

Trauma looked towards his opponent. he saw how much anger he had. Trauma smirked though and laughed under his breath. He looked around for a second. as he saw the bullets going towards his opponent. But then he felt wierd. His opponent has slowed down time. Trauma felt wierd but he could still see his opponent. He saw as his bullets were being destroyed. but, trauma knew his opponent had no idea about the explosion. So in a slow voice trauma said..

"youuuuu foooool"

The explosion goes off. Trauma sees as his opponent had been hit with large debris. Trauma laughed at the boy as he saw his attack worked. Trauma saw around him that time was returning to normal speed. He sees his opponent stand up. His nose looks like it was broken. He was bleeding like crazy. Trauma knew he was hurt by the sound of his screams

"ahahahahahahaha"

Trauma laughs as the boy screams. Thats when he hears the beings voice and thats when a large crack is heard. Traumas foe had punched trauma in the face so hard that it knocked his head all the way back to where the back of his head was touching his back. Traumas head was stuck like this. He falls to his knees and then falls on his chest. Thats when a laugh is heard.

"ha..hahah.ahahahahahahaha"

Trauma stands up with his head to his back. All of the sudden.

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Traumas head was cracking and bending to its original place. His head then returns to normal. Trauma still felt the pain though and that was some serious damage. But, he was a healer he was healing from it as his bones werent broken anymore.

"the pain may still be there but, i will survive"

Trauma knew his head still hurt but brushed off his shoulders.

"your father was a pig. I should know cause i knew him personally. Yeaaa me and your father go way back. Until, i found out he was trash. I saw him die and i let it happen i loved it. ahahahaha."

Trauma still in pain jumps in the air and shoots more explosive rounds towards his foe. He then shuts his eyes then all of the sudden trauma created duplicates numbering in the hundreds. All of trauma dupes formed a circle around the foe. Trauma screamed the words "attack this swine". In one swift motion each dupe flicks their wrists and appears several mystical cards in each dupes hand. All at once they throw the cards directly towards Sephirim. Trauma knew these cards could cut through anything and he controled them. Trauma then takes back all of his dupes as they all come back into trauma.

"After im done with you there will be nothing left."

Trauma watches as the cards go towards Sephirim. Trauma felt a sharp pain in his neck though. It really hurt. But, he draws his gun and shoots towards Sephirim along with the cards. Trauma waits to see how his attack works.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sephirim

After Sephirim's fierce punched Connected with trauma's face , trauma's head  jerked to his back  from the force of his punch. after the punch landed, Sephirim flipped backwards  and landed in a 3 point stance  , then  stood up straight.

So how did you like my Attack Scum?

Sephirim looked at trauma and saw that his head remained  at his back , it looked disgusting  and awkward, it really wasn't pleasant  to look at. Trauma dropped to his Knees then Landed on his chest afterwards in pain.

hahahahahaha you idiot look at yourself

Trauma' s  bent  body  looked like a Macaroni as he laid on the floor. Sephirim was cheered up a little at the sight, and began to laugh Uncontrollably at Trauma, but then a maniacal laugh joined Sephirim.

"ha..hahah.ahahahahahahaha"

The laugh came from trauma, as he laughed he began to attempted to stand up.

Crack!

Crack! 

Crack!

Oh...god!
 the
Trauma Began to pop his body back into its original position, you can her the bones  inside Trauma Arranging themselves , it was so disgusting the a chill  went  down Sephirim Spine causing him to shiver. this process took about 5 minutes until trauma spoke

"the pain may still be there but, i will survive"

Trauma knew his head still hurt but brushed off his shoulders.

"your father was a pig. I should know cause i knew him personally. Yeaaa me and your father go way back. Until, i found out he was trash. I saw him die and i let it happen i loved it. ahahahaha."

Sephirim Became tense and angry again because of  trauma's offensive remarks about his father., but he contained it because he knew trauma was playing mind games

Trauma Sprung up into the air Unexpectedly yet  quickly  and began to shoot another barrage of bullet at Sephirim. Se quickly and Skillfully began to Consistently flip back wards to avoid the Explosive bullets that followed him 

Boom! Bo Boooom! Boom !

Sephirim  left a trail of Explosion as he Flipped back from  the Bullets At amazing speeds away from the  line of bullets. Sephirim was able to doge all the bullets  but then when he finished his escape  hundreds of clones surrounded him  staring at him ready to kill

F**k!!

The clones just stood around Sephirim looking hollow with no soul, Sephirim was nervous because he was sure if he could handle so many clones t once. Sephirim began to break a sweat off of nervousness , he felt nausea and weakness also. sephirim  thought to himself

If one Trauma is   giving me a hard time ...then hundreds?

Sephirim Ran Jumped into the air  Scared to death , wondering what the hell he is going to do, then trauma  yelled "attack the swine" Sephirim looked down at the clones and saw them holding these cards that were obviously some sort of weapon. They began to launch the cards at Sephirim.

WTF? NOOOO

Sephirim to Use A telepathic Force from his hands to hold back the hundreds of cards coming at him. Sephirim began to thrust his hands left and right Alternatively to knock the cards away from him. Left right left right left , Sephirim knew he could not hold the cards of for long, he started to get tired because of so much energy used.

"I dont Know if i can do this much longer"

the clones Disappeared but the barrage of cards kept coming, then trauma's voice came again

After im done with you there will be nothing left

Sephirim looked at trauma's and saw another group of bullets come at him. Sephirim  Concentration broke because of him being worried about the bullets coming straight at him. the cards started to cut sephirims skin, One cut his left arm one cut his Right cheek Another Cut his shin. another card acme at him but he Disappears from view.

5 Seconds pass

Sephirim  appears Over Trauma  horizontally,  preparing  Bestial 360 Roundhouse kick aiming for  his forehaed

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Agony

Trauma watches as the bullets didn't work but, the explosion the made amused Trauma. He watched as the anger grew inside the boy and that he couldn't take to much more. Trauma noticed the fear in the boys eyes when he saw his duplicates. When they all threw the cards trauma knew he couldn't defend them all. There were cuts all over the boy and trauma knew his attack worked.

Thats when Trauma looks up and sees the boy trying to roundhouse kick him. Trauma tried putting hs arms up. He managed to get his left arm up but the boy kicked it so hard he broke his left arm.

"ohhh comeon man jeez"

Trauma looked the other way and noticed earlier the boy was fraked out by the sound of the cracks of his bone.

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Trauma moves his bone around. As he heals the meat around the bone so his arm can remain a little straight. but, at this time that arm was useless.

"you fight just like your father. Ha pitiful indeed to bad i have to destroy you like i did him."

Trauma looked towards the boy. He then flicks his hand as a black mass appears in his hand. He then throws the black mass in the air. It makes a dome around the colliseum. But, the dome was black cutting off any light. But, trauma could still see since he was the one maniplateing it.

"do you like the dark"

Trauma slammed his hands together and chants. He makes a spell useing magic. The spell makes an aura around the dome making it so no one could escape. Trauma then sees The boy and starts to shoot at him with tons of explosive bullets. He then flicks his hand and creates more magical cards And throws them towards the boy.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sephirim

Trauma was able to block Sephirim's powerful kick with his left arm, but it still was a wise Choice

Crack!

Trauma's left arm with his feral Roundhouse kick, But it didnt  Seem very painful to Trauma

"oh Come on jeez man" his opponent spoke

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Trauma repairs his arm also, once again it was a revolting event. sephirim urged to vomit but held it in , He didn't understand how Trauma could fix broken bone's like that without ease, he began to move his arm around as if he was checking if it was ok

"you fight just like your father. Ha pitiful indeed to bad i have to destroy you like i did him." his opponent spoke

As Soon As Sephirim Heard The reason for his fathers death his eyes became wide with shock. He had not known the way his father died but now to find out at it was by Trauma's it struck rage into his heart

"YO..U WH..AT?.........GGRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHH!!

Sephirim screamed with fury , massive amount of energy Was dispersed from Sephirim  Surrounding him in blindingly bright orb  That dug into the earth creating a massive crater, Chunks of earth was brought into the air during the process  along with gust of winds that carried debris. the wall of the coliseum  began to crumble from the  strong magnitude 4 earthquake that Sephirim created.

The energy began to fade down, the rocks that levitated began to fall back to the ground, the Debris winds faded, and the orb of light slowly decreased in size leaving sephirim viewable now. sephirim had a violet colored aurora emitting from his body, he also had pitch black eyes that resembled a hollow abyss, his hair grew longer in length it covered half his face, and  his  right arm was engulfed in a black flame

Trauma just looked at Sephirim calmly as if nothing happened, then he flicks his hand and a black energy appeared in his hand. he threw the energy into the air and everything became dark like a moonless sky.

Do you like the dark ? he asked

Then it be came quiet for a moment , all you could hear is sephirim breathing heavy as if he needed air . but then suddenly  Sephirim hears a clap noise and a voice, He uses his sense to locate where trauma might be since he is not able to See. then  he hears  the sounds of gunshot coming at him.

Sephirim  Used his time manipulation to slow down time  once again, again things became slow and wavy. then sephirim positioned his hands as if he was praying a created  a thin shield  wall.

Hmmph!

Sephirim jumped into the air quickly and began to channel energy into His right arm for a Destructive attack .Sephirim broke his Concentration  because of channeling  his energy resulting in the time Setting back to normal. The bullets hit the force field creating a light so Sephirim would be able to see his opponent. Sephirim's attack wasnt ready yet, and he saw trauma down on the floor. trauma also noticed Sephirim

Trauma threw another set of his razor sharp  cards at sephirim.  As the  cards Came towards sephirim towards  Sephriim, he rush himself

Come on ....dammiit......HAHA HERE IT COMES

BOOOOOOOOOOM

A  massive dark energy was released from Sephirim hands  it was  the size a apartment room
, it  left a trail of darkness following it at it left Sephirim 's  hand towards trauma. if the Orb touched the ground the whole coliseum would explode

5 of trauma's cards connected with Sephirim, most 3 of them hitting his torso. one hitting his left  forearm ,another hitting his 
left elbow

Sephirim tore of his  shirt with  right hand  and looked at his wounds

I..need to ...get..tthis....over ...with

Sephirim Disappeared from sight to figure out t how to tend his wounds while trauma was occupied by his attack

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Agony

Trauma looked towards the boy with a smirk. He could see that he was enraged but,trauma didn't care.  He saw the cratter he had made. Trauma looked at him with one eye brow up. He saw the boy had gotten stronger but, not as strong as trauma. It was pitch black and there was no way the boy could see trauma. But, when trauma fired his bullets the explosion made it so he was visible for a second. Trauma hurried and put his guns away. Thats when trauma started to feel wierd again the bo had slowed time. But, this only lasted for a few seconds.

"haha looks like you can't keep focused."

Trauma looks towards the boy as he sees the boy releaseing a orb of darkness or in this case dark energy. trauma had to think quick and had to make a move. Trauma raised both hands toward the orb. Thats when a dark shadow ball was beginning to form in traumas hand. As the orb got closer trauma charged his blast. Thats when he let the blast go right towards the orb. Right on impact the orb explodes sending trauma back hitting his head against the ground and with several cuts.

"ouch that hurt a little bit"

Trauma stayed calm but was in alot of pain. As he stood up there was giant piece of rock coming straight towards him after the explosion. This rock hit trauma straight in the stomach. Trauma falls to his knees. Moments later he stands up. He spits blood.

Trauma looked around for a moment. He knew that the boy was hurt cause when he got a glimpse of him he had several major cuts. Truama knew he was trying to treat himself.

"Your dead kid! Just like your father was. After i killed him i carved in three letters H...F....C.  You won't be able to beat me cause he couldn't either. I can tell your not ready. All you have to do is bow before me and maybe  will show you mercy. I will tell you your dad never gave up until i put my blade to his throat. He begged me not to kill you. Now, are going to bow or do i need to go against your fathers wishes!"

Trauma put his hands together and pulled them apart and in between his hands were thousands of mystical cards. Trauma began to whirl he hands around like a tornado. Thats when all of the cards began to form a tornado swirling around in the dome of darkness. These cards were cutting through anything they touched and there was no way he could escape with out dieing. The hurricane of cards were covering the whole dome cutting everything but Trauma.

Trauma realized he was still in pain. His head was bleeding uncontrolably. No way could the boy survive.

"Bow to Me!"

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sephirim

Sephirim had fled behind a piece of broken wall, he still was not able to think of any way to tend to his wounds, Sephirim was dying slowly as the blood drained from his fresh wounds, the cuts were to deep if sephirim didn't act quickly he could surely die in his battle, Sephirim vision began to get foggy , he became weary, he also started to cough up blood. Sephirim Looked to the side around the wall were he sat to see trauma' battling of his energy ball

" sh*t think Seph Think...i got it but this might kill me"

Sephirim laid behind the wall channeling his energy once more for one final attack on trauma, he channeled his energy  all through the  main arteries of his body, his limbs began to pulsate ,his veins began to pump more blood  his eyes went from pitch black to bright luminous white.Sephirim looked around the wall once more to see if trauma  defeated the attack 

Trauma had Deflected Sephirim blast with his own energy, but was hurt hurt during the process he was laying on the floor, He got up and then a piece rock or sum sort came and knocked him, then he fell to his knee's in pain 

"I needed that to happened" Sephirim said as he charged his energy for his attack

Sephirim watched trauma get up and move around a little as if he was checkin himself for anything. then he started to talk

"Your dead kid! Just like your father was. After i killed him i carved in three letters H...F....C.  You won't be able to beat me cause he couldn't either. I can tell your not ready. All you have to do is bow before me and maybe  will show you mercy. I will tell you your dad never gave up until i put my blade to his throat. He begged me not to kill you. Now, are going to bow or do i need to go against your fathers wishes!"

Sephirim Became even more enraged by Trauma, He became so Infuriated that it boosted up him up to have enough energy to Attempt his attack 

iF I DIE IM TAKING YOU WITH ME!!

Sephirim Jetted into the air at full Speed and hovered in the middle of the coliseum, Sephirim put his arms in a x position to his chest, brung his knees up to his chest, then a dark energy aurora surrounded Sephirim. 

"THIS ATTACK WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING IN RANGE lETS SEE IF YOU COULD ESCAPE!!!

Trauma Created a vast tornado of cards Hurling around the arena if sephirim should get caught in it he would die for sure

THIS IS IT TRAUMA!! aaaaaaaaRRRRRRGHHHH!!

Sephirim  Released a fatal amount of energy  causing him to Explode , the energy Engulfed the Stadium and everything in it. the energy caused a massive 9 magnitude earthquake throughout the land, 60 mile pr hour winds started rise through the area

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Agony

Trauma knew that if his attack hit the boy that he would die at traumas hand just like his dad did. Trauma looked around again to see anything out of the ordinary while he waited. Thats when he heard something he heard the boys power growing. He knew he had messed with the boys head and that he was going to try and make a move.

"By the way you are injured you have one move left. Better make it a good one."

Thats when trauma saw the boy float in the middle of the colliseum. He had a aura around him. Trauma knew he was about to make his move. Its just a matter of time when he makes it.

"comeon bring it"

Trauma saw the boy like he was chargeing. Trauma had seen this before the boy really was like his father. Trauma smirked and knew that he would get hurt. Thats when Boom! A large explosion goes off the boy had made an explosion. Trauma looked around and had to defend himself in some way. But, what could he do. Thats when Trauma saw his attack going straight for the boy. All Trauma had to do was survive.

"You can't kill me!"

Trauma falls to the ground and right when the explosion gets closer to him he make hundred of duplicates. They all started to pile on trauma and make it so the blast couldn't get to him. They stacked every where on trauma. There were hundreds of them. Thats when the explosion hits them. The explosion disentigrates almost all of the dupes. The rest were blown off Trauma. The explosion didn't get all the way to trauma but his back was burn't real bad.

"ahhh god you stupid brat!

Trauma then was slung over by the winds. Dust filled the skys and when it cleared it was a sight to see. Trauma was hanging upside down by his leg which was impaled on  a pillar that had been pointed and destroyed earlier.

"ahhhhhh"

Trauma looked around his guns had fallen to the ground. But, he still had his sword. Trauma pulls out the sword and with a swift motion cuts off his leg. Trauma falls hard to the ground. His leg was bleeding like crazy. Trauma squinted his eyes and healed to close up the wound. Trauma didn't have enough power to regrow the whole leg so he stopped the bleeding. Traumas whole back was burn't and he could barely get up. His eyes were blood shot red and his mouth full of blood. He dug his sword into the ground and got up on one leg tha was left. He leaned on the sword. Trauma then realized one of his ribs was broken from the dupes pileing on him. Trauma then realized his attack was still heading towards the boy. Trauma what little power lift flicked his hand causeing two majical cards and throws them directly towards the boy while the hurricane of cards still go towards the boy.

"no way out"

Trauma had alittle power left but not much so he waited. He thought to himself this boy is strong but so was his father. Theres no way out though the cards are every where and there no where to go with the aura still around. No way out trauma thought to himself.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sephirim

Traumas was able to evade sephirim 's last attempt to exterminate him by making hundred of duplicates. They all started to pile on trauma and make it so the blast couldn't get to him. They stacked every where on trauma. There were hundreds of them. Thats when the explosion hits them. The explosion disentigrates almost all of the dupes. The rest were blown off Trauma. The explosion didn't get all the way to trauma but his back was burn't real bad. while  Sephirim attacked a failed trauma's attack Connected with Sephirim.

Gsh Gsh Gsh Gsh 

AAAAAAAARGRH!!!!

the tornado engulfed Sephirim, the razor sharp cards cut through sephirim as if he was an oil based object,Sephirim eyes rolled to the back of his head as each card cut through his skin. the tornado finally calmed, a bloody Sephirim  fell from the sky onto the cracked ground below.

Sephirim was done for..

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Agony

Trauma saw his attacks shreding the boy. The cards sliced through his skin like butter. The blood poured from sky on to trauma. Trauma licked his lips covered in the blood of the boy. Trauma sees the by falling hard. He hits the ground making a small crater.The cards disapear into the wind after the attack is down. Trauma slowly walks to the boy using the sword as his cain. He then starts to talk to the boy on the ground.

"I told you i knew your fathers fighting style. He was a great warrior but, compared to me he was a nothing. I wonder if i should kill you and make you suffer like your father."

Trauma looks to his torn off leg. He smirks and starts to laugh. He looks all around him. He waves his hand and all of the spells go away. he then draws his sword and puts it to the boys throat.

"I could kill a insect like you any minute. Your father begged for his life as i tortured him. I made him suffer so much. I tore him limb from limb. Starting from the legs to the arms to the head. I branded him in his own blood with the letters HFC. Do you know i could have killed you any minute in your life. But, waited till you grew up a little more. You are just like your father ha pitiful."

Trauma went up to the boy and pulled his head up to his face as he leaned down.

"you have been defeated and know this you will never defeat me."

Trauma lays his head to the ground. He then writes on the boys forehead in his own blood H...F...C.  Trauma spit blood on the ground next to the boy. He started to walk away when trauma flicked his wrist and a card appears in his hand. He throws it and its lands next to the boys head. On it says "like father like son".

As trauma walked away he spoke one more time.

"I will see you again. I will defeat you again. If you ask why i don't kill an insect like you its because i rather watch you suffer than kill you."

Trauma walks in the darkness and disapears. Trauma had won and returned to the club.