#1 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

It has come to my attention that many people still are not sure how to do RPGs or at least how to improve their RPG posts. SO I have decided to start up a Training area to assist people with that if they so wish to improve their skills. I know there are a few threads like this but figured time little something different.

Official RPG Rules

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=7&7

Take the time read the rules if you never have.

Alright basic set up is simple you are to fight sentinels build around that story be creative with it. Alot of people use one liners in RPGs and almost no one understands whats going on we need details lots of details.

So basic setting is everyone starts in the Mansion its the only safe place left on earth everything else is ruled by the sentinels. There are no teams its everyone against the sentinels.

Remember this is for people wanting improve their skills so messing up is fine. We just help each other improve.

Need any Help PM Mighty Magneto

#2 Posted by Celestrion (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

celestrion appears in the training simulator(arena)

and walks around."Okay I'm seeing nothing, wait why am I here?

Oh yeah, I wanna have some training."

#3 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

1st Lesson

"Make sure you read whats going on in the RPG read the settings"

#4 Posted by Celestrion (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

"Thats been done"said celestrion.

#5 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

2nd Lesson

Its all about details

Mighty Magneto awoke in the Mansion the night before had been one crazy night. Slowly dragging himself out of bed he got to his feet.

"Wow"

Mags looked around his room it was a mess. Not quite sure what had happened but by the woman in his bed and the bra on his fan it must have been fun. He walked over towards the shower step in and turn it on.

"SHIT"

The water was freezing cold, mags quickly jumped out. Nothing was working quite right it was hard get supplies in with all those damm sentinels out side. The force feild helped protect those that made it in before the attack. He had been a "Villain" before this all started now he was just tryen to survive like the rest.

He quickly got dressed and went to meet any one who had arrived in the Mansion.

#6 Posted by Celestrion (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion observes as mist in a tree when magneto doesn't realize it and starts to laugh. Her laughter might have started some attention so she remained quiet. Celes blew cold winds through his window to see him do something "smart".

#7 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentinel was patroling the street alone. Deeg had be following this one for a little while now. It was damaged, but for some reason it had not gone for any repairs. "Maybe they are getting stupid," Deeg thought to himself "or there is a waiting list at the local fender mender" Deeg chuckled.

Suddenly the Sentinel turned in Deeg's direction, "oh crap, huge mistake." Deeg quickly ducked behind a building. The Sentinel appeared to pass over him in its scan of the area. Not even sure why, but that didn't matter now. The sentinel turned and continued it's route. The same one it had been on when some unknown super kid tried to take it the day before. Kid didn't last much longer than a few moment, though it did do some hefty damage to the unit.

Deeg was a little to close for comfort, but now he had a clear view of the back side of this sentinel. The machine's main processor was partially disconnected. "That must be why its not functioning right. Maybe I can remove it, and take it back to the mansion. I bet it could tell us all sorts of useful things." Deeg then made his move. Quickly and almost silent, he climbed a nearby fire escape ladder, leaped to the next building and lunged the final few feet towards the lumbering giants brain pan. It was then that Deeg's luck took a turn for the worst. The Sentinel turned it's head directly towards the would be hero.

#8 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Rdeegvainl Awesome work man

#9 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"Celestrion observes as mist in a tree when magneto doesn't realize it and starts to laugh. Her laughter might have started some attention so she remained quiet. Celes blew cold winds through his window to see him do something "smart"."

Alright you just went from a training room to outside looking at a tree.

#10 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

Rdeegvainl says:

"The Sentinel was patroling the street alone. Deeg had be following this one for a little while now. It was damaged, but for some reason it had not gone for any repairs. "Maybe they are getting stupid," Deeg thought to himself "or there is a waiting list at the local fender mender" Deeg chuckled. Suddenly the Sentinel turned in Deeg's direction, "oh crap, huge mistake." Deeg quickly ducked behind a building. The Sentinel appeared to pass over him in its scan of the area. Not even sure why, but that didn't matter now. The sentinel turned and continued it's route. The same one it had been on when some unknown super kid tried to take it the day before. Kid didn't last much longer than a few moment, though it did do some hefty damage to the unit. Deeg was a little to close for comfort, but now he had a clear view of the back side of this sentinel. The machine's main processor was partially disconnected. "That must be why its not functioning right. Maybe I can remove it, and take it back to the mansion. I bet it could tell us all sorts of useful things." Deeg then made his move. Quickly and almost silent, he climbed a nearby fire escape ladder, leaped to the next building and lunged the final few feet towards the lumbering giants brain pan. It was then that Deeg's luck took a turn for the worst. The Sentinel turned it's head directly towards the would be hero."

Yeah nice work lol i can't even call you a newb lol

#12 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Rdeegvainl says:

"Mighty Magneto says:
"*Rdeegvainl Awesome work man*"

You think so? I've never done any rp anywhere except here, and some one liners on online games. So any tips you can give me i would really appreciate."

• Got right idea man*
#13 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Rdeegvainl says:
"The Sentinel was patroling the street alone. Deeg had be following this one for a little while now. It was damaged, but for some reason it had not gone for any repairs. "Maybe they are getting stupid," Deeg thought to himself "or there is a waiting list at the local fender mender" Deeg chuckled. Suddenly the Sentinel turned in Deeg's direction, "oh crap, huge mistake." Deeg quickly ducked behind a building. The Sentinel appeared to pass over him in its scan of the area. Not even sure why, but that didn't matter now. The sentinel turned and continued it's route. The same one it had been on when some unknown super kid tried to take it the day before. Kid didn't last much longer than a few moment, though it did do some hefty damage to the unit. Deeg was a little to close for comfort, but now he had a clear view of the back side of this sentinel. The machine's main processor was partially disconnected. "That must be why its not functioning right. Maybe I can remove it, and take it back to the mansion. I bet it could tell us all sorts of useful things." Deeg then made his move. Quickly and almost silent, he climbed a nearby fire escape ladder, leaped to the next building and lunged the final few feet towards the lumbering giants brain pan. It was then that Deeg's luck took a turn for the worst. The Sentinel turned it's head directly towards the would be hero."
*Yeah nice work lol i can't even call you a newb lol*"

Ohhh..Darn lol but yeah you know what your doing. Keep at it man

#14 Posted by Wolfenstein (816 posts) - - Show Bio

(I'm here)

#15 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Make sure read the first post, then give me your best intro.

#16 Posted by Wolfenstein (816 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill woke up from his bed and sat uo in it slowly, Beside his bed was a glass of Water, He drank a large gulp and headed towards the Kitchen "Damn Sentinels"

#17 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad good starting point lets try take little more time with it little more detail.

-Example-

Bill awoke from a deep sleep he had not slept that well in years. As he opened his eyes he could tell that it was day time because of the window letting in all the damm light. He quickly covered his eyes and slowly let the adjust. Pulling the covers off he sat up in bed reached over and graped and glass of water off of the night stand. After takin a sip he stood up and walked over to a pile of clothes he had layed there that night. He quickly got dressed and pulled on his jacket. Walking towards his bedroom door he graped the knob and slowly turned it. He said softly "Damm Sentinels"

#18 Posted by Wolfenstein (816 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay Sounds good.

#19 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolfenstein says:

"Okay Sounds good."

Alright try something from there

#20 Posted by Celestrion (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Celestrion says:
"Celestrion observes as mist in a tree when magneto doesn't realize it and starts to laugh. Her laughter might have started some attention so she remained quiet. Celes blew cold winds through his window to see him do something "smart"."
*Alright you just went from a training room to outside looking at a tree.*"

Sorry, I thought you were being fictional, like to make something up.

#21 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"Mighty Magneto says:
"Celestrion says:
*Alright you just went from a training room to outside looking at a tree.*"

Sorry, I thought you were being fictional, like to make something up."

Just Try help ya improve your skills man let me know if ya want too.