Selebrity® - Superhero Marketing & Branding

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rosso said:

@supreme_sapien: THAT is both peak egotism AND good marketing.

Here. Have an action figure kid
Here. Have an action figure kid

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: @supreme_sapien: LOL Johnny could play YOU in a Mortal Kombat movie and you would have a hard time telling you two apart. Holy hell how have you NOT used JB as a look in the twelve years youve been on here

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: @supreme_sapien: LOL Johnny could play YOU in a Mortal Kombat movie and you would have a hard time telling you two apart. Holy hell how have you NOT used JB as a look in the twelve years youve been on here

Ha! I missed a real opportunity there. Maybe right before the lights go out on this place I will

No Caption Provided

I think its closer to 13 years. 12 doesnt seem long enough

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: you know I think you're right started in 06.... We're getting old....

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joking aside.....I could really see alot of fun with LC being a body guard of Selbrity or someone under the trademark/moniker. Big badass taking a job of a glorified babysitter (in his eyes) and the fun to be had when proven its not that easy

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lost_carbon: That we are. But I age like fine wine

you aging like bread son :P
you aging like bread son :P

A body you say? I mean...it'd only be for appearances (most likely). Samson's pretty tough

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@ultra-woman: @luke_jackson: If you two are interested I have work-arounds for prolonged stalls. There doesnt really need to be a posting order per-say. So if you dont wanna wait on Power-Girl I have suggestions that will move the plot forward while being able to bring his character in when time allows?

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: 1- Is there a Selebrity PM I should be in 2- I dont like to make excuses, but I did write it the day I said I would, but explorer ate it and I didnt have the desire to rewrite it, thus the wait until the weekend.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra-Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Ultra-Woman

@lady_power: No worries! Thanks for jumping back on it. ^_^

@supreme_sapien: Making headlines and taking names to all who oppose us. >:)

I'll edit this later to the right colors. *LOL*
I'll edit this later to the right colors. *LOL*

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra-woman: Who is that?

And as long is there's a

thats all that matters lol
thats all that matters lol
Lady_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By ParagonxXx
Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna suggest that version of Lana for Duchess if she joined. Good choice.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: (hey hey hey....get it right playa, i age like good bread not that whole wheat stuff)

Gives LC some more time in the light, you might need the guarding but it sure is alot easier to not chip a nail if your body guard takes care of everything for you

No Caption Provided

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lost_carbon: lol I mean if you really wanna be a bodyguard I'm cool with it. John Diggle started out as hired help and now look at him :P

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso said:

I was gonna suggest that version of Lana for Duchess if she joined. Good choice.

Thank you. ^_^

Lady_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: @luke_jackson: @supreme_sapien: (as promised)

Caitlin presence was a god-send, her ability to just sit there and let Kate spill everything that had been boiling inside of her. She was understanding, patient, and sympathetic, her mere gaze locked onto Kate's soul. After completed her rant, it was now Caitlin's turn, and like a close friend, she verbalized what she knew and what needed to be said.

Kate grew in awe when Caitlin told her when she had been aware of here powers. She had always looked up at Caitlin from afar, but the burden and ability she carried was just so immense to Kate's perspective. Kate locks her grip with Caitlin soft gentle one, as the physical connection furthered the connection they were establishing as was her acknowledgment of Kate's business endeavors. Kate couldn't be happier when Caitlin said she could help. Her words were correct and something Kate had forgotten. She had not gotten to were she was from being a victim, she was a strong, powerful woman, even before her actual strength manifested.

It couldn't have went any better and then Caitlin mentioned someone named Selebrity. Her communication lined opened in conversation, as she was ready to get further answers. If this Selebrity was trusted by Caitlin, then that was could enough for her.

The holographic image of Selebrity was an impressive display. He was the other person she had seen on the television, but the realistic image was even more impressive up close. His posture was quite impressive, even through a communication medium. The way he spoke with his words and tone portrayed confidence, his clothing revealing his status while Kate had some curiosity regarding his availability.

Selebrity had also introduced them to Prime, and informed them about the Mars Mission. She had not known much about it, but it sounded important, as was Selebrity's role in it. And then he expanded his position with people with meta-powers as he quickly invited Kate into its world. It was all going so fast once more as he talked about Alpha Dog and a possible attack. His words caused concern, her still grasp hand firming its hold upon Caitlin's as her eyes showed her concern. Was she read for all this?

No Caption Provided

Kate nervously rose her hand as a student would to a teacher. Um...Mr Selebrity, do you really think me going into battle is such a good idea. I barely know what Im doing, let alone who I am. It was an abridged version of what Kate had said to Caitlin and also her concern manifesting to the surface once again. I know Caitlin said you can help me, but I dont even have a costume. I could throw something together but it isnt going to be runway level atire for your brand.

Prime's response got her off guard and his response to Selebrity and to them continued to be somewhat stand-offish. The thought of mind-reading was also somewhat questionable. She looked at Caitlin once more. Is all this part of what you were talking about? You think I can handle this?

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Cutting_Edge  Online
Outcast__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: Got you. I need to update my to do list cuz I did forget about this, my friend. Tomorrow

Micro-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: ....Im going to take your word for it....only because last time I watched Arrow Diggle was a certified badass...so....Thank you...

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: suit hmmmm. I think I got a few collecting dust I can brush off

Ultra-Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Ultra-Woman

Caitlin can tell she has greatly eased Kate's mind with her words of wisdom mixed with years of experience. Gripping the other woman's hand like a close friend does all the magic the Ultra-Amazon hoped it would.

Caitlin LOVES her own personal Data-Sleeve, given to her for free by the Selebrity brand and the man who she looks up to as her hero since he did rescue her from the streets of Los Angeles when everyone else considered her a lost cause. When Samson remarks it's nice to see her again, Caitlin gives him a nod and smile to indicate it's nice to see him too, but she doesn't say anything in response because she doesn't wish to interrupt what he is about to say to Kate.

Once Prime is introduced and does a typical greeting as if he's an alien from another world, Caitlin offers him a million dollar smile, "Charmed." She says, not actually knowing the man is a real alien and that her mental note about his 'greetings' comment is rather ironic if she only knew.

The Ultra-Hero is amused to see an entourage of men and women enter the room with Samson only to be dismissed by a wave of his hand. She doesn't know why exactly she thinks it's so delightful to see. Perhaps it's just the way he does it. She keeps this to herself, however, as she waits for the man behind the Selebrity brand to continue, choosing to skip the million dollar pitch.

The mention of this killer known as Alpha Dog sparks memories with the Ultra-Amazon. Ever since getting her own TV again, Caitlin has been watching it, including the news. She is aware of the recent attack and the mutant's alleged dealings with it. She doesn't like the killer and wants him brought to justice so it's good to investigate the matter as Samson wants as Caitlin has been itching for some action! So a corner of her lip curls up into a half smile. Finally.

The fact that the Sequel™ is to take point on this mission and lead them as a team takes the redhead by surprise. Biting her bottom lip, she isn't sure if she can lead, but Samson seems to believe otherwise. But that seems to be a common thing with him, his belief in her. Caitlin inwardly vows to try her best not to let him down. Samson is trusting her and the Ultra-Hero has a chance to prove she can do this hero thing again. To prove to the media and audience that they are wrong about her being a failure. If she succeeds here, it'll boost her image way more than her training session did with Samson.

No Caption Provided

Caitlin listens with the sharp intensity of a double edged sword to every word that drops from Samson's perfectly handsome face. Represent the brand first and heroes second. She notes all of the orders given and files them into her memory as she dares not forget even the smallest detail. This is Caitlin's chance to prove herself not only as a capable leader, Samson's right hand woman and also as a hero on the rise from the ashes that was her life. But the mission is less about her and more about the Selebrity brand. Still, this mission can, and hopefully will, benefit them all in the end.

"I'm a soldier and a strategist. Do not label me as a brute. We'll solve your mystery."

Caitlin's emerald green eyes flit over to Luke like daggers, but his tone did not suggest anger in any form. Still, the Sequel™ did not appreciate Prime addressing Samson in such a way. She says nothing, however, since she knows her boss is perfectly capable of addressing that himself if he so happens to have a problem with it.

Caitlin smiles at her personal hero as he ends his speech and giving his orders. She let's the others ask their questions first before she pitches in. It's Luke who speaks up first, talking directly to her and Kate. He's honest and open but reserved just enough not to reveal too much. A proposal is made. It's a good one. Ordinarily, Caitlin would say no, she'd prefer to find out all of their capabilities the hard way over the process of time. Unfortunately, the mission is rather sudden and the circumstances demand, for her at least, to agree to Prime's suggestion. With a nod, the Sequel™ gives Luke permission to share some basic knowledge on his powers along with some basic knowledge of her own. So Caitlin opens her mind to the Prime hero for him to do just that and if Luke shares some basic knowledge then he will gain what Caitlin is capable of. Super Strength to hang with the best and strongest, a high level of durability and a mysterious ability called the Power Cosmic. Others powers like Enhanced Senses, might be learned but also with the knowledge these have been lost for reasons that remain mysterious. She omits how powerful she really is, much like Luke has done.

In answer to Prime's question, Caitlin tells him Kate's address as a good place to meet. Then she feels Kate's hand squeeze her own and the expression on the woman face tells her everything the Ultra-Hero needs to know. She's not ready for this. She needs time as well as training. But this isn't for her to decide, it's Samson. Addressing Kate first, Caitlin looks at her newfound friend in the eye, "I can't speak for you. Only you can answer that question. However, I believe in you. Your strong and capable. If you weren't a problem solver, you wouldn't have been able to start your own company. And sometimes...in order to learn to walk you have to learn to run first."

It's a statement that may not make much sense, to learn to run first before one can learn to walk. But Caitlin is making a subtle reference to the Iron Man movie that came out in 2008 where Robert Downey Jr. said something along those very same lines as he tested out his prototype armor by taking it for it's first flight. He purposefully did not take it slow and he succeeded. If Kate undertakes this mission, however, it is not without it's own risks since she barely knows what she is capable of and could mess up.

Then Caitlin turns and addresses Samson herself, "Kate has a point, Samson. However, if you believe she's ready then we got this. I'll be right by her side helping her every step of the way as well as following your explicit orders to investigate this matter. It's your call, sir. I'll follow your lead if you believe Kate is ready."

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Lost_Carbon
No Caption Provided

@supreme_sapien: i make it look good. See even the hard to kill can clean up

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: Just so Im clear, is it your turn to respond to Caitlin? (its LP)

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: I really need to watch that show. I'm sure I'll get plenty of ideas too

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

Over com translated from Bulgarian

" You do know that this is overkill on the highest level right? I am not needed here Kalin this man can do plenty himself. Plus I look like a pompous prick in this suit"

No Caption Provided

Dunkan stands watching as the Supreme one does his pitch surrounded by a slew of paparazzo. Camera's flash and voices try their best at being the loudest, or the very least the loudest one to be heard by the great Bambino himself. Kalin pipes up over the com embedded in Dunkan's ear canal"Pretty sure Bambino was not used for men such as Mister Supreme, and I am almost positive your tone was a tad bit insensitive when you used it....try not even to think of asshole things. Never know if he's a telepath and hasnt told anyone....Just try...wont kill you to you know...be nice you Coochka."Dunkan's stern demeanor slipped and he smiled at the curse.

Moving slightly and giving himself a bit more distance between the camera's and Mister S, he hated being in pictures. People can use pictures to make your life incredibly difficult, and for someone as Dunkan being unseen is his job, so being out from "protecting" someone who needs no protection physically is something he finds ridiculous. But he took the job out of spite he said, to spit in the faces of those who wanted him dead. Keep himself close to someone like Mister S made trying to kill him very difficult, but it also allowed for Dunkan to stretch his other skills. That of observation, he watched everyone's body language and intents through facial expressions and the like. His client needed no protection from harm, but more so a aid in keeping himself from making any unneeded mistakes when it came to being in the limelight. He was an incredibly intelligent man, but even the smartest minds in history have proved that fame and power among those easily malleable (those watching him and worshiping him) can get to one's head. It was also for other intentions, if things got messy the world need not to see the Great One to sully his hands in blood.

So he was here, watching and subsequently waiting for him or someone else to make a move.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

"Meaning you want us to solve the problem for you?"

No Caption Provided

"Problem? This is a marketing gift more precious then gold, and I've just very generously chosen the three of you as Selebrity's promotional icons for it." It was easy for the Hall of Fame Hero of Hollywood to forgive the rebellious hero's branding ignorance. Not everyone had the foresight or vision needed to recognize the marketing power of free publicity. The Manhunter of Mar's extended monologue reiterated this point. He was, after all, a self-proclaimed soldier, not a commercially endorsed superhero. Not yet anyway but Selebrity would help get him there.

Ultra-Woman was no doubt going to have her capable hands full. A solid follow up test to her spectacular debut, and one that would test her intangibles as well as her capabilities as a figurehead within the company.

"Um...Mr Selebrity, do you really think me going into battle is such a good idea."

Immediately the Superman of Superheroes began waving his hands,

"No no no. No no. No. No. Get all that battle sh!t out'ya heads right now. There aint gonna be no battle. This is a glorified reality t.v. show. You have the solider, the rehabilitated superstar, and the young unsure rookie. This should promote itself. But make no mistake, all your going to do is invistigaaaate. Interview potential witness. Look over the forensic evidence. Were there cameras in the area? If so collect the footage and examine it. Thats all I want you to do. All you will do as ambassadors of the Selebrity™ brand. If your efforts prove useful the police will decide how deep our involvement may go and even then, it'll be handled by professional Selebrity™ Superheroes under my direct supervision."

No Caption Provided

Shaking his head with great pride just thinking about the brand and how well the trinity of newbloods would perform. "Like I said you'll be filmed 24/7. Streaming to the masses so if you dont know who you are you better figure it out quick cause otherwise the viewing public is gonna decide for you and that aint always pretty. But embrace it. Good, bad or ugly embrace the attention, and I promise you Selebrity™ will help your own brand revolutionize the superhero game."

"I know Caitlin said you can help me, but I dont even have a costume. I could throw something together but it isnt going to be runway level atire for your brand."

"Excellent point. Have Caitlin bring you by the office and our production team will help you figure out a fashionable theme. If you draw or design or have particular tastes dont be shy, our staff is very accommodating." He then paused and listened to Caitlyn and again nodded."She's ready for this. I dare say she was born for it. So then...we're all on the same page yes? Yes? Good. Then go be famous."

@luke_jackson:@lady_power: @ultra-woman: Just for quick reference this is the murder(first post). There are key details in the post to play with. The L.A. county sheriffs department can be NPC'd by you guys.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: Did you want us to do the investigation in the thread you linked to? (Great post btw! ^_^)

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: No, use the LA locale thread :D and thanks. yours too. finally caught up

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

Over com translated from Bulgarian

" You do know that this is overkill on the highest level right? I am not needed here Kalin this man can do plenty himself. Plus I look like a pompous prick in this suit"

No Caption Provided

Dunkan stands watching as the Supreme one does his pitch surrounded by a slew of paparazzo. Camera's flash and voices try their best at being the loudest, or the very least the loudest one to be heard by the great Bambino himself. Kalin pipes up over the com embedded in Dunkan's ear canal"Pretty sure Bambino was not used for men such as Mister Supreme, and I am almost positive your tone was a tad bit insensitive when you used it....try not even to think of asshole things. Never know if he's a telepath and hasnt told anyone....Just try...wont kill you to you know...be nice you Coochka."Dunkan's stern demeanor slipped and he smiled at the curse.

Moving slightly and giving himself a bit more distance between the camera's and Mister S, he hated being in pictures. People can use pictures to make your life incredibly difficult, and for someone as Dunkan being unseen is his job, so being out from "protecting" someone who needs no protection physically is something he finds ridiculous. But he took the job out of spite he said, to spit in the faces of those who wanted him dead. Keep himself close to someone like Mister S made trying to kill him very difficult, but it also allowed for Dunkan to stretch his other skills. That of observation, he watched everyone's body language and intents through facial expressions and the like. His client needed no protection from harm, but more so a aid in keeping himself from making any unneeded mistakes when it came to being in the limelight. He was an incredibly intelligent man, but even the smartest minds in history have proved that fame and power among those easily malleable (those watching him and worshiping him) can get to one's head. It was also for other intentions, if things got messy the world need not to see the Great One to sully his hands in blood.

So he was here, watching and subsequently waiting for him or someone else to make a move.

Billy was awesome in that show. Nicepost too. Try to get something up today