• 131 results
Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ultra-woman:

Each stride which carried the Z Zegna attired superhero through the corporate lobby released a harmless tremor of superhuman power. Suddenly, with a mighty snap of his fingers the commercially endorsed superman of fame halted his entourage. "Red Sonja. Caitlin Riker, right?"walking over before gently presenting his ringed hands in anticipation to take hers between the two.

Empathy and understanding subtly resonated off his superhuman demeanor as he motioned down the hall. "Lets head to the conference room. Talk about what exactly your goals are, and how Selebrity® can help you achieve them. I can tell you right now, no doubt, can get you a reoccurring role as Red Sonja's sister, get this, in the Netflix reboot."

'and iron out a strategic course for your new brand'
'and iron out a strategic course for your new brand'

His eyebrows flashed with self-congratulatory pride. "Huh....huuuuh? Whatdya think about that? I know I know. Lets go get a meeting with the department heads and iron out a strategic course for your new brand."

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra-woman: If you do, perform well. The bar is high.

HumansFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the same people that are in charge of hawking sugary cereal to kids are now in the business of metahuman propaganda? How disappointing.

Goddamn this is sweet.

Funk this political bullshit, I gotta hop onto a hero and start making bank.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remind's me of Voight International from The Boys.

Ultra-Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ultra-Woman

@supreme_sapien:

No Caption Provided

"Red Sonja. Caitlin Riker, right?"

Caitlin stops cold in her tracks the instant she hears those words. Biting her lower lip, she feels a mixture of emotions from being glad she got spotted to wishing she hadn't. She slowly turns around to face whoever it is that is speaking to her only to notice none other than Selebrity® himself.

For once in Caitlin's life, she doesn't have to look down at a guy but look up. He must be almost seven feet tall, she reckons. And he's even more handsome in person, Breathe Caitlin. Just breathe.

Taking a deep breath, she takes his hands that he held in antipation even as she spots the look of understanding on his handsome face. Sympathy too? Yes, that's there too. Perhaps it's not just a look but a feeling? Like it's resonating off of him. A power perhaps? She doesn't know, but she calmer now, not as nervous. "Y-Yes, my name that's me."

Red Sonja. That role propelled her to stardom but she doesn't comment on it. Most who have seen Caitlin in any role tend to recognize that one as her most memorable.

At the suggestion to head down to the conference hall, Caitlin nods and waits for him to begin leading her there. If he does, she falls in step beside him as she listens to him speak. He's already giving her the sales pitch and it's a good one. He's been at this for long enough to know what sells and what doesn't. He obviously knows about her, but is he truly aware of the risk he's taking?

The thought of playing Red Sonja's sister in the Netflix reboot is actually a nice idea! First Caitlin has heard of it. But before she can state any of her goals, he speaks again and she listens once more with rapt attention. She already loves the fire that exists in this man. But worries and insecurities are constantly in the back of her mind. Caitlin pushes them away since an opportunity like this has just dropped in her lap so she must exude confidence even if she doesn't feel like it. She's won an Oscar for best acting, so she begins putting that into practice.

Caitlin gives him a rather enchanting smile, tilting her head to one side and brushing some of that fiery red hair behind one ear, "Ironing some things out would be good and I love the idea of playing Red Sonja's sister on Netflix." She says with a nod, thinking of that TV show she's heard about but never watched. "If Winona Ryder can make a come back in Stranger Things, why not me? Everybody loves a good come back story. Perhaps we can even play with that."

In the back of her mind, Caitlin has got to wonder why this man is even helping her. He comes to her without even asking questions and gets right to the point. He doesn't judge her, doesn't point out her mistakes and doesn't belittle her. That actually makes Caitlin feel good inside. So many people have done horrible things to her since she hit rock bottom. But not him, not Selebrity®. And it's because of that, in this moment, he's the coolest guy on the planet in Caitlin's eyes.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra-woman:

-If the World could only see us for who were are, rather then what we are capable of doing-

No Caption Provided

Samson silently monologued as they retired to the conference room. Mr. Selebrity's latest drafty was indeed, damaged. Beaten up and down by the very people she sought only to protect. Only to champion.

Twenty-three and already her deflated posture showed the tell-tale-signs of defeat. But that was all about to change. Quickly and with purpose the executive suite began to fill out with a host of Selebrity's best and brightest agents and liaisons, digital devices in hand at the mercy of possessed fingers.

The A-List Allstar however, seemed occupied, distracted, by something else. A sudden and stark contrast to his previously attentive behavior. There was a moment of non-stop rapid volleys of conversations back and forth around Caitlin. Feverishly floated ideas and potential projects were discussed, but none seemed to be directed towards the Fallen Star.

Suddenly Samson sharply whistled and swirled his massive open hand above his head, "Everybody out. And thank you all for your input."As the door closed behind the last smiling sycophant, Samson casually returned his full attention towards the Sequel™. "I understand Caitlin. Jumping back into it all"quickly snapping his fingers in succession, "coming at you from all directions, it can be a bit much. Even for a former Oscar winner. But I dont think thats it. I dont think thats it at all. Its not the entourages. Its not the behind the scenes shitshow of assistants and agents and yes men. No. Its something else. So when you're ready to talk about that. Let me know. For now however, lets get back with the happy"

Displaying his phone on the table before tapping it to speaker, "Hey Ms. Tessmacher. I'm ready go ahead and put him through."

"Right away Sir. Thank you for holding please, go ahead for Mr. Selebrity."

"Goddammit Samson, I've been on hold for 15 minutes. At least tell me she said yes?" the voice questioned

"Well Kev, I'm not sure we hadnt gotten that far yet but tell yeah what, she's here and listening so why dont you go ahead and ask her yourself?"

"Ms. Riker, Kevin Feige here. Big fan. Biiiig fan. So here's the thing, I'm producing a small little flick for Disney" Samson gently nudged Cat from around the table and mouthed, 'its star wars!' "And I would love for you to come on in for a table read. No pressure. Readings tomorrow, we'd love to see you there. Samson has more on the scheduling details. To be honest Caitlin the reading is just a formality. I'm sure if you looked around Sam's office you'd find an offer sheet with your name on it. Anyway, glad to have yo back in the bizz. Talk to you later Samson. Good afternoon Ms Riker."

"Put your faith in me, in Selebrity, and I promise you, I'll get your career back on top. And transform you into the superhero you were always destined to be."

Ultra-Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ultra-Woman

@supreme_sapien:

Talk quickly changed to silence as Caitlin steps into the room nervously. Biting her bottom lip, she isn't as confident as before when she began her career in Hollywood. Back then, her gig was assured. It began with a simple commercial to endorse Ultra Coke. Boy does she miss those days. They were simple and being new was exciting. But now, weighed down by worries and fears, Caitlin is more than a little apprehensive even if she tries to hide it. She's been fired from countless jobs and her career within Hollywood was in shambles thanks to her bad luck that keeps following her around.

Caitlin puts on her face poker face simply because she needs to exude confidence. This is the first lucky break she's had in while and she cannot miss an opportunity like this. But as the people begin coming in and sitting down, they talk. The red haired Amazon stays silent as everyone talks. Everyone except Selebrity who seems a bit distracted. Not wishing to interrupt anyone, she let's them continue. Some of the ideas seem good to her, others not so much. The fact that ideas are even being proposed says that maybe not all is lost for Caitlin. Perhaps she has some potential left to offer. Maybe that's why Selebrity is trying to help her. Otherwise, why take a chance on someone who has literally gotten fired over every job she's taken over the past year or so?

Then, unexpectedly, Selebrity commands everyone to leave. Caitlin wonders, for a split second, if he means her too. But then he begins talking to her with that lovely smile of his. Another sales pitch. And what he says reveals he knows about her Oscar win. Along with this speech is the subtle hint that Selebrity might know something else about Caitlin. Something that the woman is trying to hide. A problem she has recently taken, but one she doesn't think is a problem at the moment. Swallowing nervously at the possibility of him knowing, she's all too glad he moves on to better things. To focus on the happy as he calls it. It's then Samson takes out his phone to reveal he's had none other than Kevin Feige himself on hold.

I've been on hold for 15 minutes. At least tell me she said yes?

Caitlin's eyes go wide at this as this hints they've been talking about her before now. She's amazed. Did Samson see her yesterday walking by this very building? Is that why he approached her outside today? Taking a deep breath, Caitlin listens to Kevin speak to her. She's never actually met the man personally, which is surprising considering she was once an A-lister in the movie industry. She's heard of him, though, and appreciates his work. The man knows how to get things rolling and has incredible talent. So for him to claim he's a big fan of hers, Caitlin is truly flattered.

When Selebrity mouths the words, 'it's Star Wars', she grins like a school girl who just got a Christmas present as she mouths back, 'No way!' before she listens to what Kevin is saying to her. It's an offer to come in for a table reading, it's no guarantee and just a formality. Still, to even offer this kind of opportunity is a great first step. It shows her that Kevin is willing to see her, assess how good she is and make a decision based on if he's willing to take a risk on her when so many haven't.

Caitlin looks up at Selebrity, to say something, only to hear him say these words:

"Put your faith in me, in Selebrity, and I promise you, I'll get your career back on top. And transform you into the superhero you were always destined to be."

No Caption Provided

For a moment, Caitlin stares at him with those gorgeous green eyes of hers. She thinks that this man is putting an awful lot of faith in her. He's gone out of his way, for whatever reason, to try and give her this lucky break. A chance to start again. if Caitlin manages to impress, she can get a gig again. That means money, food and a roof over her head. But only if she doesn't get fired from this job like she did so many others thanks to her run of bad luck. All that she has to do is put her faith in Selebrity. He's trying on her behalf to get her career back on track. He didn't have to try. With a lump in her throat, Caitlin smiles and nods, daring to give the man a hug, "Oh, yes! My faith is yours Selebrity! I--"

Then Caitlin suddenly pulls back at the implications of what she did. She didn't mean to impose as she puts a hand to her mouth, eyes wide, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to impose like that."

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@ultra-woman:

With the very real threat of a sexual harassment lawsuit looming over his head, Samson limply held his arms at his side. Waiting until the unexpected embrass had ended before extended a congratulatory hand, "Welcome to Selebrity™ Ms. Riker." The warm welcome concluded just as one of Samson's numerous handler's entered the room.

"Mister Starr, I'm sorry but we really need to be going. You have your interview with ESPN the Magazine in about seven minutes."

Samson nodded but quickly retrained his attentive focus back on the Sequel™ "If you head straight out into the hall that young woman over there at the front desk will give you some itinerary, as well as the keycard to your new penthouse suite. She'll also have for you a Data Sleeve™. Dont worry it'll seem confusing at first but play around with it a bit and in no time you'll have the hang of it."

A Selebrity exclusive, the Data Sleeve™ was a digitized body accessory worn along the client's forearm. A sort of, universal tool granting its genetically coded wearer access to all Selebrity owned facilities, gyms, training complexes, media centers, and marketing offices. As well as a secure line for surfing and research on the web.

"Future lookin bright gurl. Real bright."

Ultra-Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

Caitlin sees he takes the hug in stride but he doesn't hug her back. The handshake is is taken and she shakes his warm hand in return, her grip firm. For a star like him as well as the reputation that goes with it, she understands why he didn't return her hug and she respects him all the more for it. The fact he doesn't even bat an eyelash over it just cements in her mind at how awesome he is. But the reality also hits that if Caitlin makes Selebrity look bad, or even the Selebrity brand, she'll lose yet another job. A good image is very important in Hollywood and as a former star herself she knows the emphasis is on that. Which means she's going to have to hide her alcoholism or admit she has a problem and seek help. The bad luck, unfortunately, will be far more difficult to hide since Caitlin does not know what is causing it.

At the announcement that Selebrity™ needs to go because a meeting with ESPN, Caitlin is dismayed. She wanted to ask him why he's taking such a huge risk on her. But due to his schedule it looks like she's going to have to ask that question another time as she doesn't wish to take anymore of his than she has to. Plenty of time for questions later she hopes.

Caitlin smiles at the instructions given, memorizing them immediately so she knows what to do and where to go. The impressive part is that she's getting her own penthouse suite! Those are HUGE and possess every needed amenity one can imagine! She's going to get a bed to sleep in tonight and very likely a well stocked refrigerator too. That means food! The mere thought of it all is enough to bring tears to her eyes but she keeps it all in check for Selebrity's sake.

At Selebrity's last comment, Caitlin smiles and nods, the excitement building within her is almost palpable. She can't help but agree with him! When she speaks, she keeps it brief since he has to go, "I don't know why your helping me, but thank you for this chance. I'll do my best not to disappoint you."

This chance is unlike any other Caitlin has ever had. She messes up here, she truly is done for. She needs this so the fear of losing it is very real. She turns to go get her nifty new gadget, the Data Sleeve her told her about.

Spartaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@spartaca:

Selebrity™ sees endless marketing potential here. What are your thoughts on leading your own band of teenage Hollywood superheroes?

Could even become its own Disney streamed show
Could even become its own Disney streamed show

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

''TT'' Publicity is needed. How would you like a tour of my tower?
''TT'' Publicity is needed. How would you like a tour of my tower?
Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight: I dont usually do house-calls but

I may have some free time this afternoon...
I may have some free time this afternoon...

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

Good. My number is already on your desk. If you call I will answer Then we will schedule a time. Do not be late.
Good. My number is already on your desk. If you call I will answer Then we will schedule a time. Do not be late.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight:

I'm hosting my annual Superhuman flag football game this weekend. Consider yourself invited.

No Caption Provided

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

I play rough. But the invitation is accepted, with my thanks.
I play rough. But the invitation is accepted, with my thanks.
Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@ultra-woman:

A Few Days Later

No Caption Provided

"We should really call ahead Mr. Starr." the Superman of Superhero's beautiful liaison stated.

"I suppose you're right. Call, the Sequel™" Samson commanded of his brand-sponsored Iphone.

~..Calling..Caitlin..Riker~

Samson nonchalantly stretched even further out in the back-seat of the company's Rolls Royce Cullinan as the phone rang. Unsure if she had even answered, or if the call had gone to voice mail, the A-List Allstar begins to verbally fire a volley of statements into the air. "Caitlin! Whassup. Samson. Look I'm on my way to pick you up. We're about five blocks away so be ready. Oh yeah, and wear something...sporty! We're gonna put in some work today!" he excitedly concluded slapping and rubbing his hands together with amped anticipation.

"Are you sure she's ready?"

Samson shrugged and dismissively waved. "She's a f*^%'n superhero. Her muscle memory will trigger the minute her adrenaline spikes. Bet."he confidently proclaimed.

"I'm not talking about her muscle memory. I believe you know that and are attempting to pacify me as if I am some kind of simpleton."

The True Child of the Atom said nothing however as the caravan of vehicles rolled to a stop outside Ultra-Girl's newly acquired penthouse. Instead he simply looked out the blackened windows observing the day to day lives of the unsuspecting public outside. Doing....well, doing what boring ordinary people do. Before losing quick interest and retreating into the attention stealing confines of the internet to shoot a quick Instagram video about where he currently was, and what they were about to do....

Morningstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm jumping aboard. I just need to repurpose this account

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ParagonxXx
Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trending right now

Selebrity's number 1 draft pick signs

Avatar image for lebreau_liafador
Lebreau_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar_ said:

Trending right now

I'll be in touch shortly. I owe a few post.

Ultra-Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ultra-Woman

@supreme_sapien: (OOC: I'm going to assume the Data Sleeve can receive calls since she doesn't have a cellphone right now. If that's not okay, I'll edit my post).

Caitlin had drank half the wine bottle that had been stocked in her fridge last night and before that she scarfed down on a real meal that she hasn't had since being kicked out on the streets. Real food and GREAT for once! It feels good to have place to stay and some of the best food for a change. Diving for scraps was not fun and eating food that other people already chowed down was gross. But desperate times lead to desperate measures. But not anymore. Caitlin Riker doesn't have to worry about eating garbage food anymore.

A shower and then bed filled out the rest of her day and she sleeps through the night peacefully and for the first time in a long time. It's almost as if all of this was some dream. She has to keep pinching herself to make sure it's not. The days leading up to this morning were filled with simple pleasantries she hasn't gotten to enjoy for a long time. For someone who had once lived on the streets, this was heaven. Caitlin even played around with her new Data Sleeve and it was confusing as Samson had warned, but she quickly got the hang of it. Her own little PC on her arm is beyond cool!

No Caption Provided

Caitlin was already half awake when her data sleeve begins beeping loudly, informing her she has an incoming call. She moans, shifting position in her bed as she stretches. Yawning and wiping her eyes, Caitlin taps the button to answer the call, but before she can even say hello it's Selebrity's voice speaking rather enthusiastically.

By the time Samson finishes, Caitlin shoots upright in bed as if struck by a bolt of lighting as she realizes if he's about ready to pick her up, she's NO NEAR READY! Oh ***! She thinks.

"I...uh...right, I'll be ready! Bye!" Caitlin face palms at such an abrupt end to the phone call. That was soooo lame, Caitlin!

Caitlin throws off her covers. She has zero time to take a shower, so what did Samson say? Ah, wear something sporty. That means exercise. Sparring match maybe? Lifting weights? Either way, it's nothing fancy. Wait...Caitlin realizes she doesn't have anything to wear! But then remembers that this is a fully stocked penthouse suite and clothes have been provided.

In Caitlin's panic, she doesn't even stop to consider the words she heard over the phone call. The words questioning if she was ready and Selebrity's dismissal of them. Once again proving the man believes in the Sequel™. Perhaps when she has a chance to slow down, she'll think back on it and smile but for now she opens her closet and finds clothing her size. No thought is given to the idea that maybe Samson might have planned ahead since she's been living here for a few days now and already came to that conclusion. The closet is filled with expensive looking dresses, however, and nothing to wear that is sporty enough. Instead, Caitlin goes to the dresser and digs through the clothing until she finds what she needs. Something sporty. So Caitlin takes off her costume and switches to the sports wear along with a pair of tennis shoes. With a quick brush of her fiery red hair, Caitlin is not satisfied with it at all. But it'll have to do for now as she then packs a few things she needs in a back pack like bottled water, her purse and her security pass so she can get back into her new home. The costume is left behind and the bad luck that goes with it.

Caitlin locks her door when she leaves and makes her way hastily outside where she finds Samson waiting and looking like he's busy doing something on social media. Walking up to him and hoping she didn't keep him waiting for too long, she smiles shyly up at the tall man with her hands folded in front of her and back pack strapped to her back, "Ready! Sorry for making you wait." Caitlin smiles, looking at him with those emerald eyes of hers.

HumansFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one...I like this one.

Donovan Glost watched in stony silence as the interview played out before him, already prepared to loathe the egotistical "Superior Sapien" before he even spoke a word. Something about the posturing of his "betters" always struck him as tone deaf, particularly for "heroes" who played to fame and fortune than supposed upstanding morality. Who could love a man who took a gift and acted as though he had somehow earned his genetic lottery? Who could respect such a man? Well, besides the lemmings, of course.

And yes, the moralists were liars and charlatans, but at least there was a degree of satisfaction to peeling away that layer, to exposing them to the world for false idols that they were. For the celebrity hero, ego was always the driving force, and what a shallow force it is. And yet it was most frustrating because no one could stand against a man who stands for nothing. When such a man turns to shout his message to the world, takes his opportunity to glorify the ideal he stands for, it is only a resounding "Me". Who can argue with a man whose only interest is self glory, when that is all any man strives for in his day to day?

And yet this was something different. A man with real views that did not boil down to simple "my side of the line" politics or self-interest. There were layers that made him interesting. Interesting and useful. Here was a man with all the power in the world, and all the reason to try and keep that power, acknowledging that superhumans had limits. Needed those limits.

He rejected the bill outright, but agreed with its intent. He rejected the title of "cure" for the Beremud Foundation's miracle elixir, but agreed with its creation and proposed purpose. He agreed with the idea that metahumans required training, supervision, and more than anything accountability. It was all still couched in the language of the undeservedly elite, those who did not work for power but inherited it in that great and muddled genetic crap-shoot, but all the same he expressed unique views that worked against the interest of metahuman vigilantes as a whole.

Granted, it came from an inherently selfish capitalist's perspective. The less vigilantes, the greater a space for Selebrity™ brand heroism. The greater the public's sentiment trended toward regulated heroism, the more profits he would see. But even that Glost could respect in him! What use for politics and idealism where money is involved? Yes, as a whole he liked this egotistical, brash, self-assured charlatan. Their ideals matched up nicely.

When their time with the behemoth of a businessman was up Donovan Glost muted the television and logged into his secure account at the Humans First Foundation, penning a quick note to the Selebrity™ website's endorsement center.

I have just witnessed the words and testimony of one Mr. Starr on ESPN the Magazine's Live Stream, and I must say I am thoroughly impressed. His nuanced view on metahuman-human relations is refreshing and current, and represents everything that our own organization strives to achieve. Seamless harmony. Responsible integration. Camaraderie tempered with optimistic caution.

On behalf of both myself and the foundation, I wish to offer Mr. Starr a donation to his own organization to the tune of $100,000 USD. There are no stipulations to this "sponsorship", nor any need for HFF branding to be displayed or mentioned. This is simply a token of appreciation from one concerned citizen to another, applause for his attempt at opening the door to meaningful dialogue.

—Donovan Glost, President of the Humans First Foundation

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumansFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: I don't think I'll ever get used to getting tagged with invisible words, but thanks.

Really love the celebrity angle you're coming in with, btw. I think it's really novel and honestly just fantastic.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@ultra-woman:

'Oh no' Samson's spectacle wearing liaison disturbingly thought to herself as she caught the Superman of Superheroes silently checking Ultra-Girl out, as she slipped into their vehicle. It was true, Samson found the reborn starlet beyond attractive, and the fact that she was physiologically damaged and emotionally unsure of herself only added to the appeal of an inappropriate relationship.

However a betrayal of the celebrated superhero's feelings would never be sloppily displayed. He was a media trained master of projecting the All-American an apple pie robotic responses and actions socially accepted in today's troubled society. It wasnt too hard.

So to the untrained eye, it seemed as if he all but visually ignored Mr. Riker as the caravan of SUV's pulled away from the curb. That was until he charmingly stuck his phone out in front of the two with enthusiastic joy, "Well look who it is everybody. Its Ultra-Girl! Aka the Sequel." he announced to his live stream. "Say whats to everyone UG."Given her a few moments to express herself in anyway she saw fit. Before signing off.

Having yet to explain any of what was going on, or about to, it was his socially attentive handler who eased herself into the mix with an explanation."Sorry Ms. Riker I'm sure this is all very confusing. He's like this sometimes. He can be a little...manic when he's excited. We're headed over to the L.A. Coliseum, home of the Los Angeles Rams, as well as the USC Trojans. Mister Starr is close friends with several members of the Coliseum Commission. He's rented it out for the day. The venue is going to act as a sort of...training arena for the two of you today."

"Yeah gurl." Samson jumped in. "We fit to go a couple rounds, see what ya got." He could hardly contain his smile. For the Superman of Superheroes had a theory. Some might even say, a foolish one. The idea was to test the true extent of the reborn starlets capabilities. Test and find her limits. And then, once he had found those limits, push her well beyond them.

When they finally arrived, greeted by hand picked favorable members of the media, Samson emerged from the SUV like a messiah before his flock. Arms wide and high, fully engaged and charm activated welcoming the attention like a true rock'n'rolla would. "Hope you're all ready for a show."Self-assured and arrogant, he removed his shirt with a purposeful bout of superhuman speed, premiering an artist flesh based canvas of authentic tattoos. Black compression pants underneath loose fitted, Selebrity embroidered shorts, completed his training ensemble. A look that, when paired alongside a successful training session, would not only land himself on the cover of ESPN the Magazine's body issue, but the Sequel as well.

Samson stretched, then pointed at Ultra. "Take your best shot superstar."

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra-Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ultra-Woman

@supreme_sapien:

Caitlin is thinking he ignores her apology as he climbs into the SUV with her right behind him. She hopes she didn't offend him and that's what she is thinking. But her nervousness about that is quickly erased when Selebrity fishes out that phone with all the enthusiasm of a kid who gets to play with his new toy. Barely having time to even buckle in, despite her powers, she watches him do his thing while getting her name wrong.

Caitlin remembers when she first started out as a celebrity. She wasn't at all camera shy, relishing her time in the spotlight. But with her damaged rep and less than stellar confidence she barely manages a smile and a weak wave. Quickly realizing that Selebrity is going through the trouble of recording this and likely posting this as they speak, she decides it's probably a good idea to say something. "Hi everyone! Ultra-Woman here! Yep, that's me, the Sequel!" This marks the first time Caitlin is aware of that she's been referred to as such. She's guessing that's her new brand. Not every movie sequel is better than the original but if done right, they are. Terminator 2: Judgement Day is an example of one such sequel deemed better than the original by a great number of fans. A Sequel means a new start, a chance to be better than what came before. It suits her. She only hopes she doesn't disappoint.

Caitlin continues, "Right alongside everyone's favorite Selebrity! I hope you all have a great time watching what he has to offer today!" By stating her name as Ultra-Woman, it's a subtle correction to Selebrity, but she puts the spotlight on him by telling the audience 'everyone's favorite Selebrity', thus making him look good. Combined with her last sentence, Caitlin knows Selebrity's fans will tune in simply because this is him putting on a show. That also means more people will watch. At the end of the day, it'll make Selebrity look cooler.

However, by being with Selebrity, Caitlin knows that if this day goes well for him then it'll go well for her too. Her image will get a boost, one that is greatly needed. So don't mess this up, Caitlin. She thinks with shaky determination as Selebrity turns off his phone. That is all the time she gets to think on the matter, however, as Selebrity's handler begins to explain the whole thing to her. The apology is accepted even if the Ultra Amazon does not voice it. As a former star in Hollywood, Caitlin is fully aware of the wide range of personalities that exist among it's various stars. So Selebrity's abruptness with setting this all up doesn't really surprise her.

The thought of training is honestly a little exciting. A coliseum rented out for an entire day just for them! If anything, Caitlin needs training. Her powers are unstable and she isn't the hero she used to be. Plus, being the Sequel means she needs to be better than she had been. Then Selebrity jumps in before the Ultra Hero gets a chance to respond.

"Yeah gurl. We fit to go a couple rounds, see what ya got."

Caitlin considers it a huge honor to be in a training session with him. He's famous, perhaps more so than she had ever been. So she can't stop her own smile from appearing on those soft lips. Samson's smile must be infectious. "It's a huge honor, Selebrity!" She can't help but fan girl a little as she her shoulders perk up at the idea of mixing it up with this guy.

Soon, the ride comes to a stop and they all get out. Caitlin comes out last. Of course a crowd is here. The Ultra Amazon is a little apprehensive now since she is becoming self conscious about messing up now. But Caitlin focuses on Selebrity as she hides a smile, watching him show an impressive display of speed as he takes off his shirt. Perfect muscles ripple under his wall of tattoos which are pleasing to her green eyes as she takes him in. She feels her cheeks getting hot as the cameras flash and the cameras roll. For a moment, she stands there with her hands on her hips.

No Caption Provided

Caitlin waves at the cameras before walking to the designated area for their training session. Questions are asked before she walks over, but she ignores them. She's here for the training session, she can answer questions later and it looks like Selebrity himself is already ready when he points at her, daring her to take her best shot.

After a bit of stretching herself to loosen up, Caitlin smiles as she tries to hide how nervous she is. Taking a deep breath, she goes into the boxing stance, peek-a-boo style, before she throws a series of left jabs. Quick, sharp and precise. As she tries to land the jabs, she expects Selebrity to dodge them or block. He has a height advantage, possibly reach too. That means Caitlin will have to be an inside fighter and risk taking some blows in the process. Good thing she has something of an iron chin...unless her powers decide to give out at the worst possible time.

After the series of attempted jabs, Caitlin tries to land a combination on him with an attempted right hook and a left shot to his body, hoping to hit before backing off and seeing what he has to offer in return.

Morningstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien So I have an idea for my character. I just need to figure out how I'm going to tell that story in the format I want. I have a post that's midway done, but I'll post it later cause I gotta sleep.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

Only as she set eyes on the small blue world did it occur to Trinity that she might have been slacking in adherence to her promise to the goddess. She'd spent so long chasing down the Ephemerans, trying to set her experiment right and hurting Leo that she'd all but forgotten to watch over the Earth in any capacity. Anything could've happened while she was gone.

It wasn't supposed to take this long. When Trinity promised to watch the Earth she assumed she'd have Nordok utterly eliminated within months at the latest, his forces not long after; but no matter how close she'd gotten, no matter what methods they employed, ultimate victory seemed as out of reach as ever. She'd begun working her way through several new ideas including how to snuff The Ancient's essence for good, but none that seemed ready for live testing.

And then there was the matter of her deficiency. This is what ultimately brought the wayward Destructor back to Earth.

"He's here?" Her brow arched languidly as she leered down at the human in her grip, hanging by the nape of his neck.

"Yes, yes!" he strained against her too-tight (but relatively gentle for her) grip. "Buwell I mean II th-think he isbut even if he's not! Someone is who can get you in touch."

Trinity made a puzzled expression at this but said nothing of it. Raising the man to eye level, so their foreheads and noses were directly touching, she growled, "If you're lying to me, there isn't a place on this world you can hide where I won't find you. And I'll peel your flesh layer by layer with my fingertips."

She opened her hand and the Earthling fell several feet to sweet, merciful ground, dropping to a four-legged crawl until he'd regained his composure.

She wore the scent of stars and foreign worlds like perfume and her clothes had been almost entirely burnt off during planetary reentry, but as ever, Trinity Blue announced her presence with a strut-like hover, hands on her hips, and an extremely pleased-with-herself expression that boldly proclaimed, "I'm here, the privilege is yours. You're welcome."

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's still got it.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Kinetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep definitely bring Altiar here

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@ultra-woman:

Though she moved with the gifted grace of a superior superhuman, somehow, Samson had still had enough time to internally reflect on her willingness to engage head on. His head unwavering as her crisp jabs cut through the air like a hot knife through butter, skillfully tagging their intended target with authenticated strength, speed, and surgical accuracy. Quite an impressive display of boxing's most important punch.

Traditionally, the jab was used to control distance. Disrupt an opponent's rhythm, arrest their visual focus in order to set-up a more damaging assault. And this occasion would prove to be no different. "Unfortunate."the Superman of Superheroes thought to himself mere moments before suffering the Sequel's more powerful shots. The body blow nearly doubling him over. And yet, the Highlight of Hollywood maintained his charismatic smile.

"We are you fighting like one of, them?"Confidently using the ridge of his right hand to casually brush off his sculpted midsection. A gesture indicating that he had sustained no damage, no harm. No effect. Even if it had, he would have never physically portrayed any visually cues or drawn attention to the fact.

"You're not one of them!" His words sounded harsh. His cadence, direct. But the A-List Allstar was neither mad nor agitated. He simply wanted the absolute best out of her and knew, or felt he knew, just how to get the absolute most out of her performance.

One step followed by another. Samson began to slowly close the distance between the two. "Nobody came here to see you emulate Ali." Reaching down and hunching over while continuing to walk, unbelievably digging into the turf and ripping up an impossibly large section of the Coliseum's infamous, 'fast grass' and everything underneath it, before riffling the massive ball of terra firma at his training opponent with the superhuman speed of a titan.

No Caption Provided

Then, almost instantly afterwards, blasting it with a flash of heat vision causing it to explode directly in front of her. Attempting to shower her with debris but mainly, he sought to momentarily obstruct her vision. Though if there was an advantage to be gained in the aftermath, he didn't pursue it. Rather, he crossed his exercised arms and levitated a few feet off the ground. "You're holding back. Playing it safe. Do not become a slave to conventional attacks. Use your speed. Use your strength. But mainly, use this" tapping the side of his head.

"Every human walking the Earth can throw a punch. Some skilled, some not, but they can ALL throw a punch. You and I, the others. We're anything but conventional. Our attacks should follow that same line of thought. Unprecedented. Unpredictable. Indomitable." Lowering back to the ground. "Now. Show me what you can really do. Cause this time, I'll be coming back at you with everything I got. You better do some damage gurl. Cause one of us....is going through that wall right over there."

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's the progression, micro-level storytelling at its finest.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: Hey, good lookin out. I was into that post but wasnt sure if it'd translate to other readers.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep definitely bring Altiar here

Kid Kinetic might be a better choice....jus sayin. You could even rock the A-Train RL look

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

No Caption Provided

After the Mars mission is a success we , at NüGenesis, would like to appoint at meeting with you so we can trade over one of our everyone superheroes. To expose them to what the best can offer.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

@trinity-blue:

Despite the rather alarming arrival of the bullying blonde, Celebrity security officers did not attempt to intervene. Following the strict safety protocols initiated by the Bad Boy of Brand Marketing himself. Not a guest nor meeting would be overly alarmed or alerted to the potential threat. Only those within visual proximity would know of Trinity's thuggish actions.

Even then the company's public relations personale could, and would, effectively spin any and all cellphone recorded vids as just a publicity stunt. A marketing ploy to promote some such thing, or an introduction for this that and the other. It really didnt matter what kind of tactical media manipulation Selebrity employed. The fame obsessed culture would simply gobble it up like good'ol American pie. But those were issues to be handled after the superhuman intruder had been confronted. Contained.

"Let me help I wanna help. Can you imagine how many views I'd get on the Gram if I knocked that bimbo out?"the words of the hotheaded and overly confident Martini Manhyme came across to everyone in Samson's executive office as deeply desperate. A relative unknown in the celebrated circles of modern fame, Martini was sadly only recognized now by a handful of dedicated fans. Most of whom remembered the aged metahuman from his short but controversial stint in the NHL. Outed as one of the first superhumans to pose as a regular human to gain a competitive advantage, Martini had been drummed out of the league and nearly landed in prion, if not for the charitable motions of Samson and Selebrity. Martini was, quite the douchbag.

"That....woman would rip your head clean off, take a selfie with it, all before shovin-it right up yo'ass. Now THAT, would get views." Samson smiled. Seemingly reveling in Martini's exposed foolishness . Never the less he understood the ramifications of a Selebrity client being decapitated and subsequently sodomized with said decapitated body part.

The A-List Allstar inadvertently chuckled at the imagined sight. Cause goddamn, that shit would have been funny to see

"Everybody relax I got dis."

No Caption Provided

Calming those in attendance, the Superman of Superheroes casually slipped his designer suspenders off his herculean shoulders. You know, just in case he had to chokeslam a bitch. And suddenly just like that, he was gone. vanished from behind his desk leaving nothing but a few scattered pieces of paper lingering in his speed induced wake.

"Well now." pausing to take in the Galactic Gladiator's lack of modesty before folding his arms while hovering just above the floor in trademarked fashion. "Thats one way to make an entrance. But I'm afraid not even the beautiful, even the half-naked ones, cant jus roll up on my spot and start manhandling the help. So if you're looking for a fight all ya gotta do is," He delayed his verbal exchange as he tore open his shirt to reveal his branded insignia, "say when."

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcques_:

I dont see an issue with that. Lets get something on the books
I dont see an issue with that. Lets get something on the books
TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna have Altiar arriving soon

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna have Altiar arriving soon

he believes that the humans he protects are the threat to themselves and can't do anything right without otherworldly assistance.

come again? lol
come again? lol

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Thuggish?" I am hurt!

But I am also flattered.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Thuggish?" I am hurt!

But I am also flattered.

NSFW

Loading Video...

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: I don't know if I can trade music with anybody the way I can with you.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers