Selebrity® - Superhero Marketing & Branding

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supreme_sapien: I had planned to attack you at some point (With one of my other characters) I was going to do it out of the blue, but I'm giving you a heads up so you remind me

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador:

Make it Ada. I owe her. Nobody kills my staff but me. And possibly Trinity cause she's a secret psychopath, and who'd stop her?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador:

Make it Ada. I owe her. Nobody kills my staff but me. And possibly Trinity cause she's a secret psychopath, and who'd stop her?

I was thinking more of Zedora

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But First

No Caption Provided

The rumors were personified with the 5'11 Franchise Player stepped out of a limo surrounded by a 'wasp-nest' of the press. Many of them were hoping to get a statement or some sort of quote, and when they didn't get one there, editors began calling the entire thing a hoax.

She was instructed by her team not to say anything until Selebrity got the story together. Which wasn't too hard considering Catalina was a goddess. For now, she made her appearance to confirm waywardly suspicions.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You knoooooow, in my younger days being the head of a predominantly female team would have had my ego at DBZ lvl strength. But now, as a seasoned wise old man I can clearly see it'll be the death of me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You knoooooow, in my younger days being the head of a predominantly female team would have had my ego at DBZ lvl strength. But now, as a seasoned wise old man I can clearly see it'll be the death of me.

LMAO. You've lost your touch

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien said:

LMAO. You've lost your touch

You dont retire from the game, the game retires you lol

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador:

streets of L.A
streets of L.A

"Isnt it simply wonderful Mister Starr? It's really her. She's back!" Bianca Bapteece giggled before joining a host of other, equally excited, Selebrity employees rapidly making their way towards the main lobby as the Rebel of Resurrection diplomatically navigated the sea of celebrity starved paparazzi members and flashing media lights.

No Caption Provided

"Well? Arent you coming?"

Samson revealed nothing. Not a twitch or a nod. Nor wrinkle or glance reshaped his stoic 'thinking-man' stance while peering down below from his executive office. He knew what his grandfather would want. And why. He knew what was best for Selebrity as a brand. And he also knew that the Liafador Legend was a good person, or at the very least trying to be. She was a faithful mother and loving friend. She had been more loyal to Samson as the Selebrity Franchise then most. Not all, but most. And yet, despite all that, the Superman of Superheroes knew in the pit of his stomach that she would one day be the death of billions, maybe more.

Directly, indirectly, the Liafadors were what his grandpa Pa-Pop referred to as an Anti-Life Equation. So long as even one of them were free to walk the planet, everybody on Earth would be in peril. More than just a family divided their unbridled vendetta's stretched across multiverses and galaxies. Sometimes hunter, sometimes prey, but always a danger to the planet. Always swallowing up the innocent in their blood feuds and death debts.

This naturally left the Cybersin Superman conflicted. For now however, deep inside, he admitted to himself how nice it was to see the Franchise alive and in living color. No doubt conflicted herself yet courageous enough to go out, come in, and put on the showbiz showcase of popularity for her fans around the World.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its good to see you back. And with your head on straight this time."attempting to lighten the awkward tension as to block out the gruesome memory of Cat's decapitated body sprawled out across the blood stained soil of Daytonville.

"How are you handling being back? If you need more time please take it. There's no rushin it. Though I imagine you're eager to move on and put this behind you."He spoke as a familiar friend but his skeptical eyes continued to survey the exchange for even the slightest tell or give away that this may in fact be a forgery of some mystical machination.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

No Caption Provided

Just a couple of weeks ago, this was her place of employment, but as she stood surrounded by a sea of ravenous media locales, she couldn't help but feel she'd lost the advantage of anonymity. She was certain the virus that spelled her doom was orchestrated by the same elusive entity she'd been hunting. They succeeded in killing her, but she was back to finish what she started, thanks to her father.

'Catalina, how'd you come back?"

The question rang out loud, she couldn't just ignore it, and so she yelled back in the general direction, "The Sun Never Sets on the Liafador Empire." Arrogance or Confidence? Both cards were hers to play, but it was a taunt in an event broadcast across the world. To the Order and to anyone who thought they'd put down Selebrity's "Franchise Player."

"Its good to see you back. And with your head on straight this time. "How are you handling being back? If you need more time please take it. There's no rushin it. Though I imagine you're eager to move on and put this behind you."

"Spoken like a man who never used the punch card I gave him," She jested in regards to his first comment, but as she poured herself a drink, she saw fit actually to skip the "Boss-Employee banter." rather dive directly into something's that'd been on her mind. "I'd be lying If I told you I didn't think about coming down here stuffing my 2 weeks notice in your mouth before flying back to Daytonville to be a mother to my daughter. The one you coerced into following you into the multiverse," Cat said, taking a sip of her drink, which was really just a liquid because most liquors didn't intoxicate her. Except for Tequila for some strange reason. "But, I presume you don't have children. I don't expect you to understand. But I will thank you. Because you somehow gave her confidence I've never seen in her before. So thank you." She continued brushing a bit of lint from his lapel.

"I like you, Samson. You somehow get me. But to answer your question. I don't need any more days off. My question for you is, Are you ready for what comes next?"

Cat finished the drink with little recoil, her faux aristocratic visage dissolving into the stern gaze of a vengeful goddess.

"I'm going to kill whoever unleashed this virus. Now you're the politician here, the businessman. The man that has to clean all of it up. Ask yourself, my friend. Can you afford for me to take a day off?"

She didn't have many friends save for Zoe, Samson was one of the main reasons she was so heavily involved in "Saveourchildren" campaigns across the globe--a goal unobtainable on her own. But to finish the Order she'd have to be the thing she hated the most--She'd have to be a Super-Hero

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so it all comes together

No Caption Provided

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador:

With diplomatic baring the Cybersin Superman attentively nodded, grinned, and pacified as he allowed the newly raised radical of resurrection to express herself in whatever manner she saw fit. Whatever manner she needed to as a mother. The Liafador Legend was right after all. Samson had no children, but he was a child once himself. With a strong and noble mother who would do anything within her power to keep him safe. Even now. And so from that - all be it limited - perspective he could empathize.

No Caption Provided

Still, he had recoiled, slightly. Hearing the Franchise refer to her family's legacy of death, destruction and murder as an 'Empire' made the hairs on the back of his neck spike. However he remained stoically dedicated to welcoming his friend back into the fold.

"Yeah okay okay, you have every right to be angry. Thats on me, I apologize for that. But I am happy that she is coming into her own. One day that kid may very well be the strongest goddamn being in this, or any other reality. Without you to help guide her through all her trials and tribulations, I'd hate to think how she might turn out."

"I'm going to kill whoever unleashed this virus. Now you're the politician here, the businessman. The man that has to clean all of it up. Ask yourself, my friend. Can you afford for me to take a day off?"

He cocked his head on a slant illustrating an incoming 'yeah, but' word of caution

"What I cant afford is for you to lose your head again on live t,v. That aint a good look for anybody involved. If you had brought me or one of your teammates in early we could have helped you. Humans are fickle. Resurrections? They aint ready for all that yet. They're just now getting over their mutant phobias and conspiracies. Heroes live forever and legends never die. Resurrections...thats dark juju gurl."suddenly he clapped and parted his arms as if to say 'whats done is done'

"Tell me you have some leads on who orchestrated this virus? I cant say for certain but I believe they may have been right here, in this very building." bringing up a holographic video-feed of Barda B's suspicious death from his Afrofuturistic beaded bracelet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: they can be wherever at this point, walk'n an talk'n or whatever u know?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

She shared his concerns regarding Mari; she was something not native to the family. She couldn't make the right choices for her, but she'd at least try to steer the teen in the right direction.

"What I cant afford is for you to lose your head again on live t,v. That aint a good look for anybody involved. If you had brought me or one of your teammates in early we could have helped you.

Despite his cool demeanor and lax explanation, she could tell she was in some ways being scolded. But the televised appearance of Selebrity compared to the actual thing wasn't on the same page. She had a team now; she needed to depend on them, but how could she when he was the only one she'd manage to build a rapport with. Instead of saying anything, she nodded with a feigned smirk.

"Tell me you have some leads on who orchestrated this virus? I cant say for certain but I believe they may have been right here, in this very building."

Cat instinctively pushed Samson's hands down as the holo-feed displayed before pulling him into a more controlled environment.

No Caption Provided

Her natural olive-toned complexion dissolved into almost a snow-white complexion. Her cinnamon tinted eyes honed in one the video, her eyes dart to Samson then back to the video, before resting on Samson once more.

"That one there" Her finger shook controllably as she pointed out the Flower of Carnage. "The Asian, that's Y-Intercept. She's a being that is essentially the same in every universe. Many religious cultures believe she's the devil" She couldn't go further into an explanation without unraveling her own dealings with the Cocaine Goddess. "This one. I think that's the woman I've been looking for Ada Guillaume." Her tone was hushed. Cat moved to the center of the room before doing a telepathic scan of the area to see if anyone was listening in. "Damn it!" She cursed, biting her bottom lip and thought. Eventually, she realized that Samson didn't know who she is, which meant they couldn't get to him. "Ada is an international terrorist. She's responsible for attacks in South Africa, Destroyed Grimm City, and the Attack in Valor. I believe she was behind the virus. Very few people know what she looks like...until now. But it's not just her. There's an entire network of CEOs, Chairmen, Corporations....Politicians that work with her. They're called the Order of Malta. When the Order wants you, they find some way to blackmail you or kill you. And put one of their puppets in charge. You probably shouldn't show that to too many people Samson."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, that was dialogue heavy.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#618  Edited By Rosso

You probably shouldn't show that to too many people Samson."

Okay but show it to your new hire tho. >_>

Wait, she's already seen it. Tell her what you've learned!

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL maybe

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monday Night Raw Want GIF by WWE

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-642516d22f522
deactivated-642516d22f522

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#624  Edited By The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_xsoteric: So, you aim to take over the Fear/Yellow Sentinels? If so, I'll list your character as their leader of the group in my Green Sentinel Corps thread. ^_^

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra-woman: Can I say he was a member of the Yellow Sentinels but long long looooong loooong ago broke off and formed a more radical cult like deviation that neither the Green Sentinels or Yellow speak off (kinda like Voldemort)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador:

Instantly Samson's EDV (electronic data visualisation) cycled through the NET with encyclopedic precision as his technopathic mind read any and every bit of known information on the international terrorist and the death dealing devil who stood by her side. Ada was a ghost. Only her atrocities could be traced back to a point of factual origin.

However her secret confederacy of world manipulation could prove easier to initially uncover. The Superman of Superheroes' knew of several such organizations but the Order of Malta appeared to be more dangerous than most.

No Caption Provided

"I could follow some leads on a corporate level. Try to uncover more about the Order's infrastructure. See how deep the rabbit hole goes, if you wanna follow whatever leads you have on Ada's whereabouts. If we can isolate her location we could assemble the team and take her out before anything really pops off. Sooner or later I'm gonna have'ta take this info to the proper authorities. Interpol. Strike. Someone. But if we can find her first we could put an end to this once and for all."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

No Caption Provided

It took the resolve of a goddess to not roll her eyes at the thought of a full-on Selebrity assault on the Order of Malta, but it'd alleviate her having to shoulder the entire ordeal alone.

"No. Not STRIKE," Cat warned with another hushed tone, surveying the area once more to ensure they weren't being listened to. "I-I think STRIKE has been compromised. I won't get into it but, I think the Order could be embedded within them too. I have a strong lead, give me a couple of days, and I'll report back with what I find."

She didn't reveal her source because she'd have to 1, explain how her mother was alive to a man that just watched HER return to life. 2) She'd also have to explain how her mother was formerly a member, neither of which she was drunk enough to do.

"Samson," She called out, still in her own mind trying to put things together. "You don't know what the Order wants from you, and you don't know who they will put in your company. Watch yourself." Samson had all the characteristics of a prospect for the Order, and if Ada herself had come to speak with him--then she had plans for him.

(I think we can sort of call it here. )

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hold up, I KNOW she is not throwing sus on me! 🤨

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@rosso: Lol don't you bring it here Trinity!

Venomous_Valor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight! Fight!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Caitlin presses the button with a million-dollar smile on her face as she walks in on her new office within the illustrious Selebrity building.

Walking in, she nearly prances her way to the desk, picking up Samson Starr's nameplate before putting it in the drawer of the desk and replacing it with her own.

Immaculately dressed in a purple business suit, Caitlin sits down with her hands behind her back in her new chair, "Ohh, nice and comfy." She says, then sigh's contently.

In truth, Caitlin is terrified at the prospects of her newly appointed position as temporary CEO of Selebrity. The news hit her like a mack truck when the job was offered to her just a few short minutes ago over the phone. Caitlin never could resist Samson's sales pitch.

Caitlin has a lot to prove to not only everyone working here but to herself as well. She immediately begins making a few phone calls to get the word out and to set up a meeting with her new board of directors in order for everyone to recognize the new transfer of power. That's when Caitlin's thoughts turn to Trinity Blue, but then she shrugs as if to carelessly throw away it away as quickly as it had come, If she doesn't like it, she can suck it. She also knows where the door is.

Adepta-Occulta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#637  Edited By Adepta-Occulta
Somebody wants a foot in the ass.
Somebody wants a foot in the ass.

Felicidades!

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Santera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: That's Ultra-Woman actually. ~_^

Busy running Selebrity, but hasn't managed to make it mainstream like Samson did (and there's our in-canon reason why Selebrity hasn't been active because no one has been RPing within it).

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santera said:

No Caption Provided

Nice shades

I gotz the 22' version
I gotz the 22' version

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“She’s perfect! I can see it now. Dolls in every little girl room, posters in every teenage boy room. She’ll be everywhere. Movies, music videos, Happy Meals.”

Amora sat in reserved silence as she listened to the avid negotiations of the Armani-tailored hyenas surrounding her. They occupied a spacious board room, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the expanse of downtown Los Angeles. The sheer height of the building gave away the self-image of its inhabitants: that they were gods, destined to overlook, from lofty heights, the banal activities of the mortals below them. They were entirely unaware that a real god sat among them.

As was habitual for the easily misunderstood goddess, Amora had grown weary with her regular acquaintances on Asgard. There were only so many tricks to be played on those she distasted, or battles to be incited over jealously, within one realm which seemed to never excite the thrill of variance. Yes, it had been too long since she deployed her beauty and power over a fresh audience. Which had brought her to the doors of Selebrity.

The goddess had adopted the guise of twenty-one year old Sara Sinclair—an unassuming girl brought up on a horse ranch in Georgia. The new identity took some severe adjustment on the part of Amora’s natural resistance for humility. Eventually she had come to accept her new persona as a humorous opportunity for deception, and, with the addition of some artfully crafted spells, Amora had been able to manipulate the reality of those necessary to propel Sara Sinclair into the hearts of all she met.

With the help of a high-powered attorney, secured by the allure of her appearance and the promise of her super-human powers, Sara had found herself sitting in negotiations for her contract with the largest marketing entity on Midgard (Earth). The prospect of being loved and adored by an entirely new race of inferior minds delighted Amora—for the moment, at least.

“Wow, this is all so incredible,” Sara said with a peach-sweet smile. “I’ve always wanted to be able to help people in any way I can.”

One of Selebrity’s head executives smiled at her, his eyes teeming with corporate hunger.

“A Southern belle, and an international hero. You’re going to be a mega-star, Sara. We’ll draw up the paperwork immediately. In the meantime, we’ll need to discuss the addition with some of our senior talents here at Selebrity.”

Sara gave him a gentle smile, her blonde locks framing the angelic façade of a young girl with no notions of ill-intent—quite different from the character waiting beneath the surface.

@supreme_sapien let me know if I should modify anything :p

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amora: No that was great. Nice intro.