Seattle [CVU Location]

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dudegokubeatssuperman:

Wes chuckled as he stepped to the side to allow his partner to pass him up. "Don't worry, I'll keep them off you. Alright, lead the way then," Wes said dropping his voice to a whisper to avoid attention.

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Seraphic

@sahi_:

Cherish nodded and drifted slowly to the ground, making her way to the door and opening it. She wandered in an found the nearest seat, awaiting her new associate. Once they were seated and she had the woman’s full attention, Cherish would explain her plan.

“If you accept, and everything goes well, I would like to be lifelong partners with you. Well, at least until you retire anyways. I’d be your spy, and an ally hidden in the limelight, and all I ask is that you… take a dive. Let me explain. What I want is to be loved and adored by all. I want the world to know my face and praise it. I want my name to be synonymous with glory, perfection and desire. And I’ve learned how to obtain it. You know of comic books, don’t you? They’re always centered around some altruistic hero whom the masses love and adore. And why do they love the hero? It isn’t because of their ideals, nor their powers, nor their words. It’s because of their actions! A hero and a villain constantly struggling for supremacy in an endless duel. The villain fights for his selfish desires while the hero battles for the helpless populace that rely on him. They know that if it weren’t for the hero, they would be subject to the will and the might of the ever-hated villain. And when he triumphs, he is seen as an idol and is loved. I want that. And you… I want you to be my villain. My antagonist. You see, what I want is for us to give the populace a show. They all know who you are by your actions, but they don’t know me, and I want your help to make a good first impression. All you have to do is attack another one of the pigs on your hit-list, but this time, I want you to fail. And I want everyone to see it. A spectacle. I want you to fall, alive but defeated. I will take the glory for the defeat of the ‘terror that threatened this city's political leaders’, and with a just, merciful hand at that.” Cherish explained.

No Caption Provided

She leaned in and smiled, adjusting to a more comfortable position and keeping her soothing eyes locked on present company. Narcissistic visions of her future valor filled her lustful mind as she explained the rest of her plan, “Now here’s the part that you’re gonna like. A few days after they throw you in the slammer, I’ll swing by and get you out. Not an issue at all. But beforehand, I’ll get to know every dirty politician on your list. They’re all going to want to meet their savior and protector after all, aren’t they? The only one who managed to save a pig from you. I’ll get all the information that you could want to finish off that list. And once you’ve finished, and have reminded the people of why they should fear you, the “hero” will encounter the “villain” once more, and she will defeat her, once again proving her greatness to the people. An epic saga for the media and the people to feast their hearts upon, and a win-win for both of us. I get the love of the people, and there will be no one who can escape your wrath. All you have to do is take a dive and trust me. What do you say?”

She held out her hand, an accepting grasp sealing the deal and freeing Cherish to continue into the specifics of the plan.

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraphic:

No Caption Provided

Sahi listened intently, a smile gradually spreading across her face as the plan came together. Oh that's brilliant, that's like...Time Siphon level bullcrap. I knew I liked this girl when I saw her. "Ok...ok. I think I see where you're going with that." She said with a smile. She leaned forward and took her hand, but placed the other over the top of it softly. "I'm curious as to how else it pays out for me. After I kill off the rest of the list I'm going to need a lot more than that to keep going."

She leaned back in her seat, trailing her hands off of the other woman's almost intimately. "So tell me more about this plan of yours and assuming you can provide me with more as we keep going, I'll be happy to sign up. I've been looking for a way to...reinvent myself, you might say...and this sounds like an absolutely flawless opportunity to do just that."

Besides if she's lying and leaves me in jail, none of these silly human jails can hold me anyway. She has no idea who she's signing up with...and if she keeps her end of the bargain she need never find out. If she doesn't....we'll have more than words.

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By Seraphic

@sahi_:

Cherish's smile grew to match Sahi's as the assassin accepted her offer. She was overcome with laughter for a moment, placing her other hand on the knot of fingers for a moment before she continued. She was delighted.

"For you? Liberation and insurance. The freedom to do whatever you want. And there will only be two conclusions to any crime or sin for you, if you cooperate with me. Either I will defeat you, and you will come about no harm. You life will be insured as you are taken to the safety of prison, as will your escape. And you will have my protection from 'heroes' who would wish to end the story and take your life. Or I will assist you and you will succeed in your endeavors, bringing fear to the people and growing stronger. Both are required for a good story are they not?" Cherish winked at Sahi as though they were already good friends, "I have plans for you, don't worry. But there's no point in getting ahead of ourselves now. Right now, I want you on center stage with me as the star! And I want you to finish that list of yours. Afterwards, you and I will come about a relatively substantial windfall that I'll need your help to acquire. But before we do any of that, we must set the groundwork for our saga!"

Cherish flew back in her chair, her passion growing exponentially as she told her dreams to this wonderful murderer sitting before. Her glorious champion, her magnificent antagonist! Her arms flew up into the air, small explosions bursting from the palms of her upturned palms as she laughed heartily in delight. After a few seconds, she calmed herself and cleared her throat.

"One more thing if you would. I want you to find more rouges for my gallery. During your stay in jail, let every lowlife f*ck know who I am and what I want, meta or not. Liberate them so that I may find greatness!... Keep in mind, there's no rush. We want this to be perfect, flawless planning and execution. Understand me?" Cherish asked, adopting a more serious facial expression to illustrate just how serious about their performance.

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraphic:

Sahi smiled a bit and nodded. "Rogue's gallery, got it. You don't want random losers though, I'll see if I can find some legitimate people to be worth the time and experience. I like the sound of a substantial windfall...money is rather useful for getting the things I want, without it it could take considerably longer." Sahi watched her a moment. "So when do we start our little proof that all the world's a stage? I'd like to make some preparations and be certain everything is ready on my end before we dive head first into the spotlight."

She leaned back in her seat and drummed her gloved fingers on the arm wrests. "One other thing, now that I think about it. You're a very attractive woman, I do hope you're going to use that to your advantage. Hero fans go crazy about the outfits and their 'shipping' and all that crap. The fourteen year old boys need something to imagine in their bedroom at night if you know what I mean. Eventually you might want some sort of high profile relationship, probably with a tragic 'we just can't work together as well this way' breakup at the end."

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Contingency

(Calls Backstabber)

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Seraphic

@sahi_:

"One other thing, now that I think about it. You're a very attractive woman, I do hope you're going to use that to your advantage."

Cherish smiled, reached into her purse, and pulled out a piece of paper with her number on it, written in lipstick. She locked eyes with Sahi as she passed the assassin her number.

"Don't worry, my costume will be sure to amaze." Cherish replied, whipping her hair in a circular motion before returning her gaze to Sahi, "And we can start whenever you like. That's my cell, call me if you have any questions or whenever you're ready and I'll come. Just, try to pick a sunny day with nice weather. I'll be waiting."

The sensual goddess rose from her seat and waved with four fingers before slowly walking to the exit. She opened the door and then froze... realizing an important detail that she had forgotten.

"I'm Cherish, by the way. When you see me in my costume, I'm Seraph, understand? Now who should I be expecting a call from?" Cherish asked, wanting to know the name of her partner before she departed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a99b1720914d
deactivated-5a99b1720914d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wes_the_hog: infinity sword asked "what we do? Sneak? Or go in with brute force?"

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudegokubeatssuperman:

Wes paused thinking their options through, "Let's try and get as far as we can without alerting anyone, at least when we fought the guards in the basement it was a pretty close courters fight. I'm not a fan of trying that again it an open area like the warehouse." He got ready for his partner to open the door when he realized something. "D*mn, we can't just make a break for it, the gangsters stole my jacket when they caught me and there's something in it that I need. You can go whenever you want, but I can't leave until I get my jacket back."

Alice_Walter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alice_walter: Sorry kind of felt I needed to put reference in there* I smirk and make sure the water she stepped on won't let her sink* anyway we can't walk there so give me a second * I hadn't tried this with two people yet but it should work much of the same way and so in that instant allow us to plunge into the water but make sure the air bubble is ready at the same time making sure neither of us end up getting wet* and please keep your hands and feet inside the bubble and so you ready to get this started?

Alice nodded, "Let's go!"

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Sahi_

@seraphic said:

@sahi_:

"One other thing, now that I think about it. You're a very attractive woman, I do hope you're going to use that to your advantage."

Cherish smiled, reached into her purse, and pulled out a piece of paper with her number on it, written in lipstick. She locked eyes with Sahi as she passed the assassin her number.

"Don't worry, my costume will be sure to amaze." Cherish replied, whipping her hair in a circular motion before returning her gaze to Sahi, "And we can start whenever you like. That's my cell, call me if you have any questions or whenever you're ready and I'll come. Just, try to pick a sunny day with nice weather. I'll be waiting."

The sensual goddess rose from her seat and waved with four fingers before slowly walking to the exit. She opened the door and then froze... realizing an important detail that she had forgotten.

"I'm Cherish, by the way. When you see me in my costume, I'm Seraph, understand? Now who should I be expecting a call from?" Cherish asked, wanting to know the name of her partner before she departed.

"Sunny day, nice weather, cameras, got it." Sahi said with a wink. She watched the woman go, a process she didn't mind one little bit. She smiled to herself a little. I'm gonna tap that so hard... She stood up as Cherish turned to face her again and raised an eyebrow, wondering what she wanted. Fortunately that was revealed soon enough. "Call me The Artist." She said with a grin. "And uh, we'll go over my actual name some other time, it's complicated and I'm not about to tell someone what it is in the middle of slumville."

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Seraphic

@sahi_:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

An aged, slightly-wrinkled hand lined with grayed hairs came down upon an alarm clock, forcing silence and signifying a start to the day. Sitting there beside Cherish’s bare body and all of its bliss, the naked man rose to his feet and prepared for his day. As he disappeared into an adjacent bathroom, Cherish rolled towards the center of the King-sized bed and glanced at the curtained windows, the few beams of light that entered the room let her know that she too needed to prepare herself for the day.

The man in the bathroom whom had gotten to know Cherish quite a bit in the past month or so was a Mr. Derrick Halford, owner of a Halford Automotive. Cherish despised the man’s smell, his touch, his voice, and his arrogance, but she loved the way that he treated her, giving her her freedom and ample money to do what she wanted while he was at work. He, like many men, had become intoxicated by not only her flawless body but her captivating aura, and his heart had nearly belong to her. The feeling wasn’t mutual. Still, she was happy with her current living arrangements and could deal with the small annoyances that defined this man until she cold find better.

Normally, the alarm clock would signify the second portion of Cherish’s sleep cycle, but her recent dealings with a street artist have motivated her to rise with the sun, in order to avoid missing out on any daytime excitement that may start up while she was in deep sleep. Much to Mr. Halford’s surprise, his mistress would join him in his daily morning routine and would be ready for her day at the time of his departure. She joined him for breakfast, thanking the maid whom had prepared her banana crepes just how she liked them and waved him off as he departed.

Nearly a half hour would pass as Cherish obsessively checked her phone for a call, a message, anything to signify that it was time for her show… but nothing. As she sat upon her chair that could easily pass as a relic from the Victorian Age, she grew more and more downtrodden. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed her breasts, and warm lips began to desperately feed upon the right side of Cherish’s neck.

“Stop it Johnny…” Cherish rejected the butler in annoyance, reaching back over her shoulder with her left arm and pushing him back with one finger.

“What? Halford won’t be back for hours, we…” Johnny replied, cut off as Cherish turned around and sealed his lips with the very same finger that pushed him away.

“Not right now. There’s something important to me that I’m trying to accomplish, and I can’t miss this call when it comes. We can play when I’m done, okay?” Cherish explained, sending him a wink and planting a kiss on his forehead.

“Alright.” He replied, comforted by her kiss, “Good luck with everything, and let me know if you need anything.”

And with that, the slightly-less-than faithful butler left to begin his duties. He only made it partially up the stairway before Cherish’s phone began to ring. Her face lit up with excitement as she identified the caller as none other than The Artist. Every fiber of her being wanted to answer the phone immediately… but she restrained herself. 3 rings, she would wait three rings before answering. And with her absurd speed boosting her reactions, not even a femptosecond after the sound of the third ring hit her ear, she answered the phone.

“Showtime?” Cherish answered the phone, both confirming her identity to the speaker and letting her antagonist know that she was ready. She would listen to all of her instructions and meet up with the pink assassin at the predetermined time.

Immediately after receiving her instructions, she would race up to her room again, zipping past Johnny in a flash of green and orange, and straight into her wardrobe. A suit that she had previously purchased to entertain her sugar daddy would become her chosen attire for her performance. After all, she did promise to amaze. She floated in place for a moment, psyching herself up for the upcoming battle. After taking enough deep breaths, she locked eyes with herself in the mirror, her face growing serious as she confirmed it to herself….

"I was born for this. Let's give em' a show."

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraphic:

No Caption Provided

The mayhem started as it often did at the campaign rally...without warning. One moment the candidate was giving a speech, the next a brightly colored armored woman was strolling through the crowd, sniping guards with pistols like they were rifles and she had all the time in the world to aim. The super heated plasma ate apart brain tissue and boiled chest cavities. Guards dropped before they could register the fact they were under attack and as quickly as it started, it was over. The woman stood in the middle of the crowd, seventy five yards away from the next man on her hit list.

"Guards? I mean really? Come on man rent-a-cops?" She gestured with one of her weapons in clear disappointment. "You couldn't hire like...I dunno...someone interesting? I mean, ok, bare with me for a moment guys." She motioned to the crowd. "I'll get to the fun part soon enough." she paused, frowning. "Where was I? OH right. So you hired a bunch of stupid rent-a-cops to protect you from The Artist? I mean good lord, I went to Walmart yesterday and they had better security. Honestly that's just insulting."

She shrugged and leveled her right hand pistol at him. The man cowered behind his podium a little. "Bye bye." She caressed the trigger, sending a bolt of plasma straight for his face. This was the part of the script where a beautiful woman would arrive to save him from the blasphemies of the mysterious, helmeted Artist. She smiled a little beneath her helmet. It was win win even if she failed to show up on time, the man would be dead. If she did, they could put on a show...and Sahi loved putting on shows.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wes_the_hog: "You want to risk your life for a stupid jacket!" Infinity sword yelled. Infinity sword then added trying to hide the sadness in his voice "Oh well, i just met you so i will not care if you die" infinity sword then opened the door, revealing a whole bunch of gangsters.

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sahi_:

From atop a nearby building, Cherish watched the massacre in glee, her partner’s merciless tactics and psychopathic behavior working wonderfully to turn the happy citizens of Seattle into helpless frightened cattle. Desperate times such as these were the perfect conditions to breed worshipers and to foster religion. And today, Cherish, or more appropriately Seraph, would become the deity that they would turn to, the god that they needed. The screams of the citizens below, the smell of burnt flesh, the scenes of gore, they were no different than a dinner bell or a four-leaf clover to her. Nothing more than a sign of good fortune to come. And then her cue arrived:

I'll get to the fun part soon enough.

Cherish smiled and prepared herself, waiting for the proper moment to intervene. Her heart was pounding, her pupils dilated, she had never been so excited.

Bye Bye

Like a bolt of lightning, a savior appeared! A green streak of light, slowly fading, trailed her path to origins unknown. The searing ball of plasma dispersing with a single backhand as our hero appeared at the last second to save the life of another prospective mayor. She was radiant as she floated in midair, her stance embodying strength and her face mimicking disdain as she gazed down upon the neer-do-well. And then, she began her counter attack.

Her eyes began to glow, brighter and brighter green until the light that they contained leapt from their cages, like attack hounds locked on a target. Not an instant later, the two beams of focused light collided on a single point in the soil a few feet in front of The Artist, causing a respectable explosion, hoping to knock back the foe and provide the angel with some cover to rescue the man. Immediately afterwards, the green-eyed wonder flew around and snatched up the terrified man that she had just saved, carrying him up to the perch that she had recently occupied so that he could enjoy the very same spectacular view of the scene that she had once had.

“Are you okay?” she asked the man.

“ Y-y-yes. W-who are you?” The man asked, struggling to regain his composure.

“I’m Seraph. And I’m here to stop this monster from taking any more lives. Just stay here, okay?” Seraph explained, waiting for a confirmatory nod before departing and engaging her foe.

Seraph returned to the spot at which she intercepted the bolt of plasma and locked eyes with The Artist once again, “Criminal! You’re a fool if you think that you can simply murder innocents without consequence. I’m gonna give you one chance to surrender voluntarily, but regardless of your answer, I’m taking you in. And you’re gonna make up for every sin that you’ve ever committed. Justice will be served, so how hard do you want to make this?”

No Caption Provided

As she floated there, she took a quick survey of the area and the results of their little display pleased her. An Audience. A flock of citizens with hope in their hearts, all cheering for her and her success as they gazed wide-eyed up on her. Cherish felt alive, absolute bliss in the limelight. She didn’t allow her true feelings to show through it all, however. Only a quality actor can properly perform a role on stage, and right now, she wasn’t Cherish. This was Seraph, Seattle’s new star and messiah!

A small wink confirmed Cherish’s insincerity as she threatened the villain before her. At this moment, she didn’t want a surrender. No, she wanted a complete performance...

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudegokubeatssuperman:

"No it's not just the jacket I need what I have in it's pocke-" Wes paused as his partner threw open the door. On the other side there sat a group of gangsters all armed staring at him looking just as confused as Wes did. Looking around he notice that there was no cover he could get to in time it was fight or flight, but flight wasn't looking like to great of a option. Time seemed to be moving in slow motion as he saw the gang members start to raise their guns. Come on, come on there has to be a way out of this, he desperately thought to himself, but try as he might Wes couldn't think of anything.

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraphic:

The Artist shook her head. "Now see, that's more interesting, plus look at her, I mean seriously, who doesn't want a piece of that? Distracting and useful." She smirked beneath the helmet. "How hard do I want it? I usually like it pretty hard, know what I mean? So let's just turn this up to eleven, skip the foreplay and go straight to doggy style." Sahi had to take her actions carefully, she was planned to lose but needed to make a show of it. Instinct wanted her to use her time siphon abilities and flip the script, but she played a long. Instead she kept her abilities secret for now and instead relied on pistols she knew couldn't hurt the woman. Rather than launch ineffective attacks however, she wanted to impress the crowd with her improv skills.

The Artist though had brought more than her pistols along. She grinned beneath her helmet and removed a detonator from behind her back and pressed the button. Carefully placed bombs exploded in pretty multicolored flashes around the square, ruining the facades of buildings, killing several people and more importantly creating huge walls of smoke that filled the area between herself and her foe...while leaving the crowd where they could still see.

She smiled and walked backwards, vanishing into the smoke. Pulses of light from the smoke soon revealed a trio of plasma shots flying out of the smoke like tiny raging suns and heading straight for the world's newest heroine. The smoke wouldn't last forever, but it would allow Sahi to 'confuse' her opponent and prolong what most would expect to be a fight that was over before it began. Inside of the smoke she holstered one of her pistols and activated an electronic device strapped to her wrist...all part of the show. Once the smoke was clear and the time called for it, it would allow her to make use of some her time siphon abilities while pretending they were the work of technology. In reality the device on her arm was fake, flashy lights and sounds but it was strapped to nothing real, save for the nine volt battery it took to operate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wes_the_hog: Infinity sword looked at his watch quickly, and then smirked. The cops came rushing in yelling "Freeze! Get down to the ground now!" The gang members got to the ground, and then the cops arrested them. Infinity sword yelled with a smile "Right on time!" Infinity then added with a smirk "that was a close one partner"

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudegokubeatssuperman: Wes took a sigh of relief as the cops stormed the warehouse, "Yeah too close, I was starting to see my life flash before my eyes." He says jokingly trying and failing to hide how scared he was at that moment. He walked over to one of the gang members who was about to be cuffed, "Excuse me sir, but I think you have something of mine." With that, Wes pulled off the jacket the man was wearing. He put it on and quickly checked his pocket before pulling out a bottle of pills, after taking one he put it back in and turned back to his partner. "Good as new, anyway I don't think I had time to introduce myself. The name's Wes, local hero, and mechanic extraordinaire." he said extending a hand to the man.

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sahi_:

"You monster!" Seraph screamed as the bombs threw the bodies of helpless bystanders into the sky and ruined many of the nearby businesses.

Her eyes remained locked on Sahi's as she the assassin drifted back into the smoke. A bolt of plasma returning. Cherish evaded the first, then the second, and the third, but the fourth landed. She screamed in pain as she was blasted out of the sky and careened into the ground. She took her time to rise back onto her feet, emphasizing the pain of the blow, then roared a fierce battle cry. She returned to the sky, and then dashed into the cloud of smoke at blistering speed, a trail of green light leading directly to Sahi.

Within the cloud, Cherish stopped directly in front of Sahi and smiled, reaching out to slowly remove her helmet. Explosions mimicking the sounds of fierce battle and thunderous blows surrounded Cherish's body, simulating a violent struggle to the audience watching outside of the veil while having no effect on her partner and covering the sounds of their voices.

"You okay? Just a little longer and then we can finish this. You'll know." Cherish asked, tossing Sahi's helmet out into the street, obviously the result of a fierce uppercut. She would wait to hear her reply before continuing.

With one last, noticeably louder explosion, Cherish smiled, placed her hand on Sahi's breastplate, locked eyes with her, and then forcibly pushed her out of the smoke, attempting to send her flying, knock her down, and reveal the face of the mass murderer to the crowd.

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraphic:

Sahi smiled in the smoke. "I'm just fine thank you." She waited as Cherish revealed her beautiful, youthful face and smiled again, brushing away a strand of stray hair that fell over her eye. "You look hot in that outfit, you should wear it more often."

No Caption Provided

She nodded that she was ready and then found herself flung through the air. She gripped her pistols tightly, held off until the last second and then shifted her body in the air, contorting it so that rather than smash into the pavement she rolled with the impact, Her roll carried her into the midst of the shocked crowd, which parted rapidly.

Sahi bit back a smile and stood up slowly, making a show of dusting off her armor as she heard people murmuring about her appearance. Though it was obvious from her voice that The Artist was female, most hadn't expected someone so young and charismatic looking. Her exotic light golden eyes blinked as she shifted her gaze back to the smoke where they had been 'fighting' moments before.

"I'll give you this...you hit pretty hard." She smirked and pulled a spherical explosive from her belt. "but not hard enough." She said, tossing the explosive into the smoke.

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Seraphic

@sahi_:

You look hot in that outfit, you should wear it more often.

"I guess I have plans for when you get out then, huh?" Cherish thought to herself as her companion sailed out of the smoke.

She held out her hand expectantly and caught the explosive. A moment later, she was blown out of the veil, her body tumbling like a ragdoll as she was blown into a nearby building. She looked around for a second to make sure that no one was watching, then after making sure that it was clear giggled silently as she used the surrounding rubble as cover. A few moments later, she rose from her position to check on on the politician whom she had placed on the rooftop. Even from down on the streets, her supernatural vision could paint the picture of his exhausted face perfectly. Sure enough, he remained in one place as instructed, peeping over the brick walls lining the edges of the building to ensure that his savior was keeping her promise.

"Alright, I think that he's had enough to make my case." Cherish though as the man ducked behind cover once more.

She walked out from the rubble and peered out from the whole that she had just made. Her eyes were glowing green in anger and her body covered in soot and ashes. She moved to the center of the field and made a declaration for all to hear.

"That's enough of this. I'm done!" Seraph shouted.

She vanished. Her speed was faster than the human eye could follow, and she reappeared in front of Sahi to deliver her final assault. A flurry of punches that would match her movements, small blurred trails of her arms were all that bystanders could see, but even then, that wasn't the key to her trick. She would allow her fist to move as close to Sahi's body as possible, then release a small explosion near the would-be point of impact. The explosions would cover her armor in soot, and possibly dent it, but the force would be too minuscule to cause anything more than a feeling of pressure all over her companion's body. And then the finish. A single, true punch directed at Sahi's right cheek. It would hit with the force of a trained boxer, but it was in no way lethal or dangerous; the kind of finish that could easily make it into a magazine or newspaper. And with that, she would then ask her final question to The Artist on that day:

"Do you yield to justice, and accept the punishment that you deserve?"

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraphic:

As fast as her attacks were Sahi's temporal vision alerted her to all of them and she made a good show of attempting to block as many as possible, but of course didn't block all of them (nor could she have anyway). Finally the last actual strike hit and sent her flying to the ground. Sahi lay still for a moment and then slowly shifted and forced herself to her feet. She reached up and wiped a small trail of blood from the side of her mouth on the back of her glove. Her pistols had been scattered in the fighting and she seemed now to be completely unarmed. The crowd didn't need to know how dramatically untrue that was and neither did her partner.

"One day I'm going to catch up to you." The Artist said for dramatic flair. "and I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to make you wish I had killed you. I will destroy everything you care about." She spit blood from her mouth onto the ground. "Go ahead and take me in, this won't be the last time you hear from me and the next time you do..." She smiled slowly. "You'll wish you'd never crossed paths with The Artist."

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demon_diane(Closed Interaction)

Adrian's Auto Shop 11:46

Wes took a large yawn as he idly cut his nails leaning back in his chair. It had been a pretty slow day with only two people having come in the shop and at this point, Wes was mostly looking forwards to his lunch break. After he stayed out too long a while ago his boss had taken them away, he still wasn't sure how legal that was, but now he was free to go once again.

He took a peek at the clock on the wall, he had about ten minutes before it was time to go. He got more comfortable in his seat and decided to take a quick nap, What are the odds of anyone coming in, right? He thought to himself as he closed his eyes. Anyway, it had been a rough week, not counting the hours of sleep lost fighting crime, his arm has been more active than usual.

Nothing big just a twitch here and there, never the less though it was putting a strain on him and the life pills were only slightly helping. If there was ever a reason to sleep on the job, this was a pretty good one.

Demon_Diane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wes_the_hog:

Sigh. I need to fix this damn car.

Diane stared at the car parked inside her Garage. There seemed to be an electrical fault in it, the radio wasn't working. Maybe she needed to take it to an autoshop. She knew one, a friend of hers recommended. Adrian's shop.

Diane pulled her red color car out, and drove, only 1 minute past the closing time, she managed to reach the shop, and parked her car inside. She stepped out of the vehicle and called out,

"Anyone around?"

No Caption Provided

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Wes_the_HOG

@demon_diane: Wes woke with a jolt as he heard someone call out. Looking out the window he saw a car was pulled into the garage. He sighed as he realized that the driver had gotten to shop just before it closed. Wes walked out the door and saw the driver standing next to the car. He was a young lady with brown hair that went a bit farther than her shoulders. She was pretty no doubt and the form fitting clothes she was wearing did nothing to hid that, but what blew Wes away was the car she came in. It was no joke, it was the type of car that Wes would only get to work on very few times in his life, he was secretly hoping that it had a major problem with it so he could spend as much time as possible on it.

Taking his eyes away from the car he turned to face the owner of it. "Hey there," he said with a wave throwing on his most charming smile "Sorry about that just taking care of... paperwork, yeah. Anyway, you have a gorgeous car, what seems to be the problem with it?" He asked grabbing a piece of paper on a clipboard that was sitting on a workbench and pulling out a pen.

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sahi_: @phant4sm: (Sorry kinda a short post... Gonna let you two do your own thing for a few IC days, lol)

Seraph shook hands with two of the fine policeman that apprehended The Artist after her defeat, and "kept an eye" on the assassin as she was handcuffed and thrown into the back of a police car. As the officers pulled away with the conman in the back seat, Cherish flashed a sinister smirk at Sahi before ascending to the rooftops to retrieve the captive politician and make sure that he was unharmed. As she brought him down from the rooftops, cameramen and journalists flooded the scene eager to interview both the man of the hour and the city's newest hero after a harrowing battle with the political mass murderer. She would spend her time getting getting to know all of the politicians that fell into the same fold as the one currently shaking her hand before an army of cameras. And while Seraph grew close to Sahi's future prey and worked the camera like a master, Sahi herself would encounter a new ally in a much less glamorous scene....

Luckily, her use of technology on the field had led authorities to believe that she was nothing more than a human with unknown resources, and so she would be sent to a prison designed to hold in humans... not metas.

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraphic: @phant4sm

Sahi sat quietly in her new cell. She had her legs crossed indian style and was seated on her mattress with her eyes closed. She was extending her temporal vision, using it to identify, locate and isolate specific members of the prison population that could be useful to the cause, useful to controlling the prison or useful for food. It was in this moment that her butch cellmate decided to make a move. She'd been eyeing 'the artist' for some time since her arrival and decided it was time to let her know who was in charge.

Just as she reached out for Sahi, Sahi grabbed hold of her wrists without even opening her eyes. "Go back to your bed." She said simply. She released the grip on her cell mate's wrists and the woman laughed and lunged for her. Sahi kept her eyes closed and grabbed hold of the woman by the throat, turning and using the momentum to wrestle her onto the mattress. Sahi was on top before the woman, a murderer, had any idea what was going on. "I don't appreciate it when my slaves interrupt me." The Time Siphon said, finally opening her eyes. "That was very rude."

"I'm about to do a lot more than b..." Sahi put a hand over her mouth. "Shut up." She instructed firmly. "Let me explain something to you here. I'm not your pet, you are MY pet. You will enforce what I say around here and you will ask how high when I tell you to jump."

"Yeah right, and if I don't?" The woman asked with a laugh.

Sahi smiled and leaned in close, so that her mouth was inches from the woman's right ear. "Then I will eat you alive."

"Wtf lady?!" She gasped, that was shocking even for a prison.

"Alive." Sahi said simply. She got off of her and went back to her seated position. "Now shut up and go to sleep."

Sahi spent the next several days gradually seizing control of the prison, by the end of the week guards owed her favors, prisoners did what she ordered and she had, more or less, free reign of the prison. It was under these conditions that she arranged a meeting with someone she thought might be perfect for the caused based on her reading of their Temporal Line @phant4sm. Guards were sent to his cell to inform him someone wished to speak with him and he would be escorted into an empty cell where Sahi sat, a tray of tea resting on the floor between the two of them and her legs crossed.

"Welcome to my half of the prison." She said with a smile. "Please, have a seat. Guards, please make certain we aren't disturbed until I have finished speaking with him. Thank you." She shifted her gaze to her visitor and smiled a bit. "I am The Artist...we have some business to discuss."

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@seraphic: @sahi_:

After the killing of his wife and kids, and the eventual massacre of the town of Rose, Xanders has been passed from prison to prison, never having been in one place for more than a few months. The only reason that the US Military chose to keep him alive was strictly because he was an invaluable asset. Despite on prison term, he was usually let out under guided surveillance on certain missions.

Xanders was diagnosed with PTSD, and his actions in the eventual massacre of the town was dismissed as being caused by the deaths of his family. His skills did not wane, nor did his physical condition deteriorate. In fact, Xanders seemed to have grown sharper, his mind was reported to have increased in its capacity to process information at a rate that was beyond the norms of human beings.

19 KM south of Downtown Seattle

Federal Detention Center, SeaTac

No Caption Provided

Xanders was transferred to the facility a week prior, after he had accomplished a mission in Germany. Ironically enough, the military trusted Xanders not try and escape. Never once has he attempted of doing such. There was really nothing in the outside world he desired any longer. His life in the prison was one of luxury, and vigilance. He was provided a private room, with all manners of comfort, books, internet, magazines, video games, you name it, he had these facilities. Xanders was never required to move out of prison unless on a mission.

But strangely enough, after about a week of being in the prison, Xanders was called out, not my the military, but by another inmate. And the guards seemed to obey the whims of this figure, whoever he was. He had been lost in some papers and reading them when the call came.

"The Artist wishes to speak to you" The guard who came to his "cell", said.

Xanders raised an eyebrow at this, "I am not acquainted with any artist,"

No Caption Provided

"She wishes to speak to you," The guard insisted.

"Alright, take me to this Artist of yours," Xanders tossed the papers on to his mattress and got up to leave.

A couple of heavily armed guards entered Xanders's cell, and restrained him as per procedure, before they escorted him out of his cell. He was led to an empty cell on the other side of the prison. There was a woman waiting for him. The guards had him sit, and removed his mouth restraints, allowing Xanders to talk to the mysterious woman who was claiming she now controlled half of the prison.

"Yeah guards ... make sure not to disturb us, nor look around, whatever it is you hear happening within this cell," Xanders was neither hitting or flirting with this woman. He was simply addressing his discontent for the guards. How had they let some sort of girl control their actions? What about their loyalty to the nation. A deranged criminal he was, but he sought justice, he still fought for his country, "And you said you controlled half of this prison? What about the other half? No. I have no interest in paltry politics. And lastly, what kind of business?"

Demon_Diane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wes_the_hog:

Oblivious to the man that had been slacking off on duty, I had actually tuned in my demon senses over Carla Rose's own, thus enabling me to see and hear things far beyond a normal human being should be capable of. Still, I played the part of being gullible. I waited patiently by the car after stepping out, waiting for the man to come out.

"Hello there," I say as the man came out. His lustrous gaze told me he wanted to spend some time, either with my car or with me, I could not be entirely sure, but the gazes of man, be it demon kind, I was well acquainted with. "Great car, yes, but the radio seems to be not working. Could you please check?"

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

"It seems i currently lack a penis, which is generally required to live in the other half of the prison." She said with a shrug. "That's alright though, I don't need anyone in that side of the prison except for you. I work with someone who's pulling an interesting scheme. She's offering you whatever you need in exchange for your participation in one of the most amusing scams I've ever heard of. You see, she wants to be famous and she has certain abilities, you know the usual hero stuff." She waved off the details with a hand gesture. "She wants to stage battles between herself and heinous villains, such as you and me. She'll win each time and we'll go to prison, but she'll let us out later."

She smiled a little. "In exchange, there's a lot she can grant you and I'm sure the two of you can get into the specifics. For me, she's offering me all the information I need to complete a mission of mine, everything handed to me on a silver plate because I have the acting skills of a porn star and a little bit of innate talent. People like a villain with a splash of color and a flair for the dramatic, but they need someone else too, someone like you."

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demon_diane: "Yeah let me check it out for you," He said trying not to let on his slight twinge of disappointment. Stepping into the car he opened up a department underneath the dashboard. After a brief couple of minutes of checking the fuses, he stood back up, "Yeah it's what I thought, there's nothing wrong with the radio itself and the fuses are fine. It's either a problem with the wiring or more likely you have something wrong with your grounds. I can fix it no sweat, it'll only take about two days, one if things stay slow."

Wes jotted a couple more things down on his clipboard before waving the customer into the main building. It wasn't a stunning place, but Wes made sure to keep it tidy in his spare time. Walking over to the register, the most crowded spot in the room with small little car accessories cluttering. There were things ranging from bumper stickers to car freshers everywhere. "Ok, I'm just going to need you to sign here and here." He said producing a pamphlet of papers from a drawer under the counter.

Demon_Diane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wes_the_hog:

Diane stared grumpily at the man, who took her into an area of the building that could be considered it's office? Various car accessories aligned the walls and racks and on the counter. "What's with all these papers I need to sign?" Diane questioned, annoyed. There was nothing in the demon world to justify the action, but the memories of Carla Rose contained such, as this was her body after all. The justification existed, but the logic for the set of actions for Diane was non-existent. "Can't you just ... fix it and give me a call?"

Phant4sm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sahi_:

Xanders had an opinion about being controlled like a puppet, villainy + imprisonment and back out again. He didn't want that. Not in an entire life time. But Justice, he could relate to. "Artist ... yeah sure, I'll meet this person of yours. See what kind of Justice he can bring about. If I don't fancy, I'm just walking back in,"

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demon_diane: "No can do, it's to make sure you won't sue if something happens to your car and all that. In this case, it's mostly just a formality because I won't be doing anything too intensive. However there's always a risk, and my boss would probably kill me if I let this slid." Wes realized she had nothing to sign it with and started searching his pockets for his pen, "Don't worry there's nothing in it about selling your soul to satan, scouts honor."

He couldn't help but wonder why she didn't know that you had to sign some documents. She must be one of these rich people who just bought the fanciest looking car they could find and never thought anything could go wrong with it. Finally finding his pen he reached out to hand it to her when he felt a sharp pain in his arm. He dropped the pen on the counter and held on to his left hand. Quickly examining it he found that the cracks were starting to return, "Sorry bout that," he said stowing his arm out of sight from the customer.

Demon_Diane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wes_the_hog:

The remark about selling her soul to the devil made me laugh uncontrollably. Carla Rose's memory depiction of devils and demons align with who I am. In a sense, I was already someone who's sold her 'soul to the devil'. Though to be frank, in my case, I actually just took over Carla Rose's mind and body. Still, humans are mistrusting creatures, "And what if you really did do things like steal my car's engine, or removed some essential parts from it? And I just have to 'not sue you guys for it'. It doesn't make any sense,"

Since the man wasn't going to invite me to sit down, I took the liberty to sit myself at a nearby chair facing the counter. The man had put the papers in front of her and began finding something for her to probably write with. I couldn't help but wonder, the man is actually pretty handsome, though slightly odd. My demon eyes showed me the man's spirits, but his left hand was different. It had it's own life force. Still, as long as the man did not say anything, she would not inquire. After all, this guy was just a mechanic, and she was here for a service.

My curiosity peaked when his hand jolted, leading him to drop the pen, "Are you alright?" I asked in concern.

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demon_diane: Wes smiled as the woman laughed at his joke and tried to answer her question as much as he could. "Well I'm really not the most informed person in legal matters of the sort, but from what I know it has to do what the court would deem believable. If we just up and stole your car or broke all of you windows the judge wouldn't think that made any since. I mean what do the windows even have to do with a power problem." Wes mentally gave himself a knock on his head as he realized that he didn't offer her a seat.

"However, say when I go and mess around in there I find out that it was a much bigger problem than we thought and me poking around just made it worse. Of course this I purely hypothetical because as long as I've worked here this has only happened twice that I know of. Anyway, you wouldn't be able to sue us for that, signing it confirms that you accept the risk is all."

He felt a slight twinge of embarrassment as he realized had in no way been as slick as he had thought about his hand. Now she had gotten concerned and Wes couldn't find it in himself to just blatantly lie. So he settled for a kind of half-truth, long ago Wes had learned not to mix work and vigilantism together and he wasn't going to make that mistake again. "Yeah I'm fine just an old wound flaring up again, don't worry it won't happen while I'm working on it." He said trying to play it off as a joke even throwing in his most charming smile to sell it.

Wes picked back up the pen making sure he did it with his left hand and leant over to hand it to his customer.

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phant4sm said:

@sahi_:

Xanders had an opinion about being controlled like a puppet, villainy + imprisonment and back out again. He didn't want that. Not in an entire life time. But Justice, he could relate to. "Artist ... yeah sure, I'll meet this person of yours. See what kind of Justice he can bring about. If I don't fancy, I'm just walking back in,"

Sahi smiled a little. "She." Sahi corrected. "Very well, I'll set up an arrangement and you two will take it from there. Once you two have met it's really out of my hands and I'm perfectly ok with that." 'The Artist' said with a slight nod. "Do you have any questions?"

Phant4sm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sahi_ said:
@phant4sm said:

@sahi_:

Sahi smiled a little. "She." Sahi corrected. "Very well, I'll set up an arrangement and you two will take it from there. Once you two have met it's really out of my hands and I'm perfectly ok with that." 'The Artist' said with a slight nod. "Do you have any questions?"

Phantasm laughed at being corrected. "I guess, I do have a question. How does she plan on breaking us out?"

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phant4sm:

"I wouldn't know, probably pull a few strings, do it the easy way." She said with a shrug. "She has her creative licences, I have mine. If I ever need out of here I can stroll out the front door."

Phant4sm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Phant4sm

@sahi_ said:

@phant4sm:

"I wouldn't know, probably pull a few strings, do it the easy way." She said with a shrug. "She has her creative licences, I have mine. If I ever need out of here I can stroll out the front door."

"Maybe we should get together sometime after escaping this hell-hole. You have made enough of an impression on me," Xanders smiled at this con-woman, someone who was a mystery to him, but more than that, she seemed someone who had her own ways, "I'll start making preparations on my end for escape. Here's to hoping she can fish us out," Xanders briefly told the Artist how he was going to make their escape, despite her telling him how she could do it. It wasn't that Xanders didn't believe her, but that A: He had no reason to and B: to him, it looked bad to rely on a woman to make ends meet. And so, whatever reply the Artist had for him, he would not stick around for long.

Xanders would be escorted back to his cell, where he would make an ample amount of preparations over the course of the following 2 weeks for their escape. He would use old military contacts, favors and leverage to control almost all the guards in his wing. Whenever Seraphic came for them, they would be able to slip out undetected.

Demon_Diane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demon_diane: Wes smiled as the woman laughed at his joke and tried to answer her question as much as he could. "Well I'm really not the most informed person in legal matters of the sort, but from what I know it has to do what the court would deem believable. If we just up and stole your car or broke all of you windows the judge wouldn't think that made any since. I mean what do the windows even have to do with a power problem." Wes mentally gave himself a knock on his head as he realized that he didn't offer her a seat.

"However, say when I go and mess around in there I find out that it was a much bigger problem than we thought and me poking around just made it worse. Of course this I purely hypothetical because as long as I've worked here this has only happened twice that I know of. Anyway, you wouldn't be able to sue us for that, signing it confirms that you accept the risk is all."

He felt a slight twinge of embarrassment as he realized had in no way been as slick as he had thought about his hand. Now she had gotten concerned and Wes couldn't find it in himself to just blatantly lie. So he settled for a kind of half-truth, long ago Wes had learned not to mix work and vigilantism together and he wasn't going to make that mistake again. "Yeah I'm fine just an old wound flaring up again, don't worry it won't happen while I'm working on it." He said trying to play it off as a joke even throwing in his most charming smile to sell it.

Wes picked back up the pen making sure he did it with his left hand and leant over to hand it to his customer.

Diane let out a sight, "It's totally cool man, I'm not going to make a fuss."

Her eyes fell the clock stuck on the wall. It was 10 past 12. "This is your break time isn't it?" Diane's face heated in embarrassment, she'd kept a man on needless chatter over something so silly. Diane quickly took the pen and signed the papers, then got up, "By the way, we can go and grab a coffee if you want," This was her idea of making up to the man for taking his time.

She'd smiled and approached Wes, waiting for a response from him. Was this, a date? Diane laughed inwardly. This would be his first time trying to date a human being since coming to this world.

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demon_diane:

"Hmm? Oh, I guess it is," Wes said having mostly forgotten the break he had been waiting for, "I can't believe I forgot just like that." He truth he didn't really mind having been held up, he was enjoying the conversation they were having. That's why when he heard her ask if he wanted to continue it with some coffee he couldn't refuse.

He couldn't honestly say that his social life hadn't taken a sharp decline coinciding with the rise of his hobby. There were only so many times you can put off plans due to a sudden injury before people thought you were just avoiding them. Plus someone who was darting off when you most needed them didn't make for a great friend. However, he had gotten his life under control, at least mostly, if there was a time to try dating again this was it.

"You know what, coffee sounds great, I could do with the energy boost. Let me just close up the shop and I'll be ready." Wes took the papers from her and put them on his desk. "Oh, the names Wes by the way, I don't think I ever introduced myself, miss..."

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Seraphic

@phant4sm: @sahi_:

During Sahi's stay in jail, Cherish has gotten to know every politician who, prior to her intervention, had lived in constant fear of the pink assassin. She had taken the time get to know their families, their itineraries, their security measures, their hideaways, everything that was supposed to help her do a better job of keeping an eye on them and protecting them. And much to Cherish's liking, they each gave her this information in private; her own charisma, innocent smile and divine charms helping her to form the most 'sincere' bonds of trust with these men as she made herself known to the city. She wrote it all down, promising each fearful soul that she'd make good use of the information. She wasn't lying.

A little over a week later, in the blackest of night, the light sounds of crackling brick could be heard above Sahi's head in her cell. If she looked up, she would see a growing trail red faults spread on her roof until they completed a full circle. Then, slowly and silently, the portion of the ceiling traced in red would rise out and move to the side. A fox's mask would peer into the cell through the hole, it's wearer's body draped in black. It waved down at her briefly before speaking to Sahi with a familiar voice, muffled a bit by the disguise.

No Caption Provided

"Fun Fact: It's an 80 ft drop from the roof down onto the ground. The guards don't waste their their time checking for suicidal prisoners up here, lol" Cherish reached down from the ceiling looking to take Sahi's hand and hoist her up, "I haven't wasted any time either. I got info on all of your men, you can feel free to do whatever you want with it. Is it just you or is there anyone else that I need to pick up before we head out of here?"

If there was anyone else to be rescued, she'd drop Sahi far away from the prison and quickly retrieve them before taking her leave. Whatever openings that she burn open she would simply solder closed to leave no immediate or apparent signs of the method by which her accomplices would escape. With this, the first part of Cherish's... or rather, Seraph's path to fame would be complete.

Demon_Diane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demon_diane:

"Hmm? Oh, I guess it is," Wes said having mostly forgotten the break he had been waiting for, "I can't believe I forgot just like that." He truth he didn't really mind having been held up, he was enjoying the conversation they were having. That's why when he heard her ask if he wanted to continue it with some coffee he couldn't refuse.

He couldn't honestly say that his social life hadn't taken a sharp decline coinciding with the rise of his hobby. There were only so many times you can put off plans due to a sudden injury before people thought you were just avoiding them. Plus someone who was darting off when you most needed them didn't make for a great friend. However, he had gotten his life under control, at least mostly, if there was a time to try dating again this was it.

"You know what, coffee sounds great, I could do with the energy boost. Let me just close up the shop and I'll be ready." Wes took the papers from her and put them on his desk. "

Oh, the names Wes by the way, I don't think I ever introduced myself, miss..."

"My name is Carla Rose," Diane said as she stood up and out of the chair. She waited while Wes went about the procedures to close the shop down, and briefly glanced at her car. It was an expensive looking model. She had to wonder, Carla was really rich, and consider this, her parents had left behind for an entire building, albeit in ruins, but it was still a place that could be renovated. She had plans for it.

Diane would one day open the dojo, just the like the one she used to run in the Demon World. That would give her something to do. Diane would wait for Wes outside, where once he came, they would walk over the Cafe to have a drink, and she decided, maybe make some decent conversation.

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Wes_the_HOG

@demon_diane:

After Wes had finished up locking up the shop, pulling down the metal shutter on the garage and closing the large front gate Wes was ready to head out. Meeting up with Carla. who had been waiting outside for him to close up, they started to walk down the block to a nearby cafe. "So, are you a Seattleite or just hear for on a trip?" He asked, making some small talk as the tow made the way to their destination. "For me, I was born in LA but I moved out here about a decade ago."

A faint smile formed as he remembered his families reaction when he said he was dropping everything and heading to Seattle. They knew about his powers, but they didn't think he'd feel the need to leave in order to be a vigilante. In truth, it was a spur of the moment kind of thing for him too. After his brother died, he knew he'd be driven by revenge and he didn't want to head down that path. Back then he didn't consider it running away from it, but now looking back he couldn't help but feel that that's all it was. Just like that the smile that had been there seconds ago had vanished, instead, it was replaced by his normal show face. It was still a smile, but only those that had known Wes for a while or had a doctorate in psychology could see it was fake.

Sahi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraphic said:

During Sahi's stay in jail, Cherish has gotten to know every politician who, prior to her intervention, had lived in constant fear of the pink assassin. She had taken the time get to know their families, their itineraries, their security measures, their hideaways, everything that was supposed to help her do a better job of keeping an eye on them and protecting them. And much to Cherish's liking, they each gave her this information in private; her own charisma, innocent smile and divine charms helping her to form the most 'sincere' bonds of trust with these men as she made herself known to the city. She wrote it all down, promising each fearful soul that she'd make good use of the information. She wasn't lying.

A little over a week later, in the blackest of night, the light sounds of crackling brick could be heard above Sahi's head in her cell. If she looked up, she would see a growing trail red faults spread on her roof until they completed a full circle. Then, slowly and silently, the portion of the ceiling traced in red would rise out and move to the side. A fox's mask would peer into the cell through the hole, it's wearer's body draped in black. It waved down at her briefly before speaking to Sahi with a familiar voice, muffled a bit by the disguise.

No Caption Provided

"Fun Fact: It's an 80 ft drop from the roof down onto the ground. The guards don't waste their their time checking for suicidal prisoners up here, lol" Cherish reached down from the ceiling looking to take Sahi's hand and hoist her up, "I haven't wasted any time either. I got info on all of your men, you can feel free to do whatever you want with it. Is it just you or is there anyone else that I need to pick up before we head out of here?"

If there was anyone else to be rescued, she'd drop Sahi far away from the prison and quickly retrieve them before taking her leave. Whatever openings that she burn open she would simply solder closed to leave no immediate or apparent signs of the method by which her accomplices would escape. With this, the first part of Cherish's... or rather, Seraph's path to fame would be complete.

Sahi smiled and took the offered hand, helping to pull herself up. "Great...thank you." Sahi told her honestly. "There's a man in the other half of the prison..." She started and proceeded to provide her with a description and the man's location. "I'm not sure what he's planning but he's less of an artist and more of a sledge hammer, you know? Might want to get him quickly. He's agreed to talk to you and I think he'll join your plan...nice mask, by the way." Sahi said with a grin. Once her friend had departed Sahi adjusted the appearance of her temporal armor and urged it to create her helmet and weapons again.

Sahi activated the temporal armor's anti-gravity mechanisms and simply left the prison through the air with no one the wiser. Once on the ground outside she sent a message to her departed ally. "Dinner?"She had plans other than food of course and grinned a little. Time to initiate the tap that phase.

Seraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Dinner at 2am? Sure, why not. Lemme get our man out of here first though. I don't think that I'll have time to do much talking in the prison, but I doubt that he'll mind lending an ear if I get him out. I don't know if you'll need a ride back to your house, but I'll meet you there with our new friend if you're not here when I get back. If he causes trouble once we get there, we can just waste him. See you in a bit!" Cherish explained, flying over the prison and vanishing into the dark night sky.

Two Hours Later

There, in the ghetto sanctuary that Sahi called home, The Artist and one would come to be known as Asura would be sharing a couch sitting opposite of their new friend. The little display of speed and power that Asura had shown in breaking the man out from jail would stand as a testimony of her ability, but she would speak to him kindly. She wanted to make not only allies, but friends of her rouges gallery. And for a plan as involved as hers, she would need people who she could trust, not motivate with fear.

The room was filled with Cherish's divine scent as she hid behind the fox mask, and after a time of awkward silence, she decided to begin their dealings, "Hello Mr. Xander. Before I begin, I want to know what you know, and what you want to know, about us? There's a business that I plan on starting up, and I've heard that you can be of use. So I want to make sure that you're aware of what you're getting into before I ask for your assistance. Ask me anything."

Cherish, or Asura rather, paused for a moment in though, then motioned towards Sahi and continued to speak to the man, "Oh yeah, one other thing. I'm sure that you got acquainted with this one just recently, didn't you? She saw potential in you, and that's why you're here now. You've obviously proven to her that you're useful, and I like useful people. So, while you're at it, how about answering one of my questions too. In an... off-the-books operation like mine, what can you do that makes you useful to me?"

Demon_Diane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demon_diane:

After Wes had finished up locking up the shop, pulling down the metal shutter on the garage and closing the large front gate Wes was ready to head out. Meeting up with Carla. who had been waiting outside for him to close up, they started to walk down the block to a nearby cafe. "So, are you a Seattleite or just hear for on a trip?" He asked, making some small talk as the tow made the way to their destination. "For me, I was born in LA but I moved out here about a decade ago."

A faint smile formed as he remembered his families reaction when he said he was dropping everything and heading to Seattle. They knew about his powers, but they didn't think he'd feel the need to leave in order to be a vigilante. In truth, it was a spur of the moment kind of thing for him too. After his brother died, he knew he'd be driven by revenge and he didn't want to head down that path. Back then he didn't consider it running away from it, but now looking back he couldn't help but feel that that's all it was. Just like that the smile that had been there seconds ago had vanished, instead, it was replaced by his normal show face. It was still a smile, but only those that had known Wes for a while or had a doctorate in psychology could see it was fake.

"I am from Boston, East Coast, but I do have a home here as well," Diane laughed, as they walked towards the bar. She loved the place. It was small, but a sweet life.