Sanctum of Cryptic Sources (CVnU Living/Public Location)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

@mister_surreal: A promise made what felt like long ago kept his actions quiet, he knew that not long ago he would have reacted in such a way that the entire city would have been affected. But no longer, his arms were now outstretched and his palms up showing the sorcerer that he meant no harm, he had known that his mere presence would cause hysteria and even further outright actions from those around him. Those within the large mansion shuddered and trembled as he stood just inside the door. A long robe hung behind him and he moved his arms so that they were free from hang ups with it, same time he pulled up at his waist just slightly to allow his legs free movement as he bent a knee. Touching the ground he felt the power now even more so that bellowed from the man before him, it was pure unbridled magic, magic that could decimate him and all around. He knew that if the man unleashed it, his very body would be rendered inert, and possibly someone around them. As no amount of control or years of practice could keep all safe, you could try but it always happened someone was affected that you had not intended. Darkchild knew that this time it would be the man effected, his soul tampered with it and even he thought him evil, an act of taking ones life always....always darkened the soul.

"Please, there is no longer a need to fear me...I am not going to harm anyone you are sworn to protect, I do not expect you to believe my words but perhaps you would feel better seeing into my mind. I hold nothing back, I removed my own guards from my mind long ago at HER request. I made her a promise that I no longer would take action that would damn any more souls to an afterlife before their own time. I am no fool and neither was she, she knew I would take action against those who took her, but I promised also that I would not damn this world for the actions of a single man. That was long ago...no it was not but it feels like an eternity since that day." Gen took a breath and spoke again this time his words came as sincere as he could muster, showing emotion with his words, a feat that had been nearly impossible before as he shared no emotions like anyone else he was devoid of them. He hoped the sorcerer would see into his mind, see what had happened months ago to Pias and see that is words were no longer seeped in manipulation and malevolence "I came in hopes that you could help someone who came to me by happenstance, they came to me in an attempt at helping them cure their maddness. I ask first before I bring them in, they have a fractured mind because of their abilities, I have done what I can with science and only accomplished finding that they have power no one could handle even myself. So I made alterations to his body in hope that I can absorb when the power reached his minds limits, but I am unable to increase its limits or even mend what has been damaged." still knelt before the sorcerer he waited for his answer, if he still wished him gone he would make leave.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#352  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@maya_liafador:

The response from Maya would bring the most sincere of smiles upon the sorcerer's face, as she would go onto pour out her heart and soul out him, in a manner not unlike his own back in his library. It was certainly odd, how he himself was so willing to be open to this woman that he had just recently met, given how well he had built a reputation for himself as being something of a reserved man. It was out of character for the mage, and that both confused and interested him. He had desired not to stray from the major topic at hand, but at the same time, it was almost as if he could sense her how she was feeling, and what he needed to do to comfort her at this time. But nevertheless, he would attentively listen to her candid words as her statement would soon drew to a close, causing yet another look of joy and appreciation sorcerer himself.

Good. I'm glad that you feel that way. Matters like these don’t typically get resolved with little effort, but I believe that you’re on the right path. The path that you have chosen.” Matthew would smile once more with a true sincerity, the very moment that the waiter would finally arrive to their table, with a plate in both arms to deliver the meals of the two distinguished guests. As the woman would set down the respective meals of the mortal and the goddess, Matthew would offer a polite “thank you” at the gesture. But afterwards, would anxiously glance at the beautiful scenery of the city as his gaze would hang over the balcony and back into his plate. His “eating disorder” still withstanding, he would debate on whether or not to take sustenance from the plate. Only to elect to ignore it as Maya would continue the conversation.

"The Mind Lavaliere is here on Earth, I can confirm that. For years, it' was under the watchful eyes of my mother, my oldest sister took charge of it but eventually gave it to my father. If Nordok does want the Lavalieres, he's going to have a hell of a fight prying it from the "Miracle Man."

"Matthew, I'm going to fight them. The Imperium, The High Queen, The God of Destruction. I'm going to fight them. But If we're going to succeed we need to take one of them out before they attack at the same time."

The Elder Wizard would nod at the Goddess’ last statement of debriefing before his eyes would once again stray to his plate for but a moment, only for the emerald and hickory pupils would meet each other shortly after. “Agreed. Firstly, the Imperium is a phenomenal threat in its own right, even more so if Nordok is collecting objects that could lay waste to galaxies. Gaining but one of these objects could cause a catastrophe on a cosmic scale.” The sorcerer would finally reach to take a sip from his glass, before going on. “But while the potentially increasing power of Nordok is even more reason to face him, this matter cannot be dealt with in a brash manner. His fleet can lay waste to worlds, and his power is still nigh-unrivaled by any of this universe. Your brother, Leonel, and I must focus on our respective means of destroying it personally.

Matthew’s gaze would hold strong as he maintained eye contact with the Creation Goddess. “Fortunately, his quest for power will not so easily be fulfilled. I imagine that a number of foes stand in his way as he searches for these items. And there are still matters regarding Earth’s relation between Ninjan and the Talmuts, issues that I don’t believe can be dealt with in a swift manner.” One eye of his would squint as he would lean his head to the side, ever so slightly. “The Imperium will take some time for us to effectively deal with, fortunately, I believe that there is little time left for action.” His face would form something akin to a smile for a split second, and would only return to his resting appearance of attentive concentration. "There are also much more imminent matters that must be dealt with at this very moment.” His eyes would harden.

Ishara, as you have said, is unstable. Volatile. And as I’m sure that you would agree, those aren’t adjectives that you want to be applied to a universal entity, especially not one that can condemn this entire reality to destruction on a whim. And for a being like that, there are few options for what we could do to prevent that.” He would once again take another sip of his water as he would momentarily eye his food. “But in conjunction with that, you said that a book was stolen, one of great power. If that is true, then I would presume that the being who stole it does not hold an inherent threat of the same tier as the others beings that we have mentioned, correct me if I’m wrong. And if it the book truly holds the power to kill a Universal Goddess…” His eyes would wonder as his eyebrows raised slightly. “I believe that going after the object should be our first priority. It could be a powerful agent at our disposal, or an engine of destruction hitherto undreamt of.” His eyes would stare into Maya’s as he awaited her views of his thoughts.

Beelzebub_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal:

No Caption Provided

He would look at the doorway of the Sanctum from across the street within the car he occupied, not wanting to count the numerous possible magical enchantments that wold have defended such a structure. He probably could have made it to the door, but he did not want to risk fate. He had not been properly invited, and as such he wanted to make his presence known to the current resident of the structure instead of being blasted into oblivion.

He would press on the gas pedal of the car as it idled in neutral while Hellfire spewed from its exhaust pipe. The sound of engine roaring sounded like a ravenous demon searching for any morsel upon a baren wasteland. He would do so again, the roar reverberating across the many buildings on the block, but he wanted to know let the resident know he was here. He assumed the Sorcerer Supreme knew of his presence the moment he entered the city limits - maybe even further, but he adored the sound of the car's engine and thus pressed the gas pedal again. He was a different type of figure compared to the wizard, and he did not care, and pressed it again to spite the mage until he garnered his attention as he looked at the Sanctum door, smiling at the childish game he was playing though noone would be aware of it due to the skull structure which now constituted his face. The engine roared so loudly that it deafened the block. He waited for the old man and he would make him know Beelzebub was the one seeking him,

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@beelzebub_:

He waited for the OLD MANand he would make him know Beelzebub was the one seeking him

What was that, you little frick?
What was that, you little frick?

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal:

As their meal was served Maya's ears were trained on Matthews's words but her eyes were trained on her chicken caesar salad. There was once a time when she felt things like hunger and thirst, now, she ate and drink superficially; a small effort to retain some portion of her humanity.

After cleanly removing the mixture of loose-leaf lettuce and ranch dressed chicken from her fork, Maya's eyes bounce back to Matthew as he detailed a provisional stratagem for the coming conflicts. She smiled, whilst nodding her head a bit impressed. "You are every bit the lauded Sorcerer I've heard rumor of. But I think you're right. On a few things.

Raising her glass to her lips to clear the food bits in her mouth, she set the glass back on the table before training her lips back to the conversation at hand. The Ninjans, My brother is very good friends with their reigning Queen Addison, despite the Ninjans xenophobic disposition, I think it'll be relatively easy to get them on our side. The problem lies with the Talmuts, we killed the King of the Talmuts during the war; I haven't the slightest idea who's running that empire now." Maya's back press back into her seat, index finger on her temple in thought. She personally didn't know enough about Lord Nordok to develop an attack plan against him; she only knew of the horrors through the tales of Leo. Horrible tales about how the Imperium invaded and razed worlds, tales that this immortal being rests at the fringes of the universe doing as he pleased, but Maya was well-versed in handling immortals--she just didn't remember.

"I think the book should be our number one priority, but I don't think using it as a deterrent against Ishara will work in our favor But you're right the book is here on Earth, and I think that's where we should focus our immediate attention. I believe my cousin Zeon gave the Book to a woman named Ada I believe she's made a fortress in Valor City.

Then came the look of concern, a look that was becoming a signature of the crimson princess. "Ada is mortal with a God Complex, the moment we back her into a corner she's going to use that book. Of course, the moment she gets bored she's going to use that book. We'll have to infiltrate her operation and remove it and her covertly.

Beelzebub_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@darkchild:

There was no one in the building, not one person, besides the two. Surreal floating above the wooden floor boards of the sacred building, and the unwelcome visitor who stood before the sorcerer hovering, much like a soldier before and a specter an angered specter guarding its domain. Darkchild had approached with all of his “glory”, and would stand his ground with a conviction of one thousand warriors, showing little if any fear in the scope of their eyes. Elder Wizards eyes, however, would be glowing with an eldritch passion that was matched only by the fury of the symbols the surrounded his hands, never taking his eyes off of the being for even a moment. For any second that he was not staring intently at the Blue Behemoth was an opportunity for an attack, and possible defeat. And for the mage defeat, would not be an option.

It wasn’t until the being knelt down that the sorcerer’s gaze would shift in focus, not on the object that it was observing, but the angle of which he would observe the one who had been so bold as to enter his home. As Darkchild would feel the abstract power surging within the very floor of the structure, The Cloaked Conjurer would in turn sense the very cause of the action itself, his finger almost twitching at the opportunity to unleash as hail of local and otherworldly might on his perceived foe. But alas, even in such a battle ready state, he would not attack his opponent unless he were actively provoked, nor would he attack and waste the opportunity to gain more insight as to what types of matters that he could potentially find himself fending off. And so, the most that he found himself doing, was simply listening to the creature.

Please, there is no longer a need to fear me...I am not going to harm anyone you are sworn to protect, I do not expect you to believe my words but perhaps you would feel better seeing into my mind. I hold nothing back, I removed my own guards from my mind long ago at HER request. I made her a promise that I no longer would take action that would damn any more souls to an afterlife before their own time. I am no fool and neither was she, she knew I would take action against those who took her, but I promised also that I would not damn this world for the actions of a single man. That was long ago...no it was not but it feels like an eternity since that day.

There was little doubt in Matthew’s mind that Darkchild’s plea for the truth sorcerer to peak within the depths of his consciousness was no more than an attempt to have him taken by surprise by whatever he had in store for him. It was of course well beyond within the realm of capability that this being had developed a method of incapacitation through the means of telepathic ability, and the sorcerer was no stranger to such physic attacks. But, even as waves of suspicion coursed through his mystical mind at the display of what could easily be a, the portion of his psyche that was more intune with the empathetic elements of his being could sense that there was, even at its least, some amount of truth to the Behemoth’s statement. And, all it became was a matter of what instinct to follow. What argument to believe.

And so, while maintaining his offensive position in the air, and clenching his hands that were ready to ignite at a moment’s notice, the sorcerer would begin to gaze into the titan’s mind. As the spell caster’s eyes continued to rage on in a blaze of glory, his mind would glimpse into the open port that was the consciousness of the visitor, allowing him to tap into his innermost honest thoughts and feelings. And he would search his mind, expecting to immediately be confronted with some sort of mental or physical attack, in which case, he would be prepared for either. And he did not intend to spend a long period of time within the Sapphire Colossus’ mind either, which caused for a rapid analysis of all that knowledge that the mind had available before him. And his results would return, as absolutely nothing.

It was a surprise, to say the least, but the sorcerer could detect no fallacy in any of the words that had been casted his way, only further evidence supporting his claims. The development would cause him to ever so slightly raise his eyebrows, only to listen further to what the goliath of a being had to say for himself.

I came in hopes that you could help someone who came to me by happenstance, they came to me in an attempt at helping them cure their madness. I ask first before I bring them in, they have a fractured mind because of their abilities, I have done what I can with science and only accomplished finding that they have power no one could handle even myself. So I made alterations to his body in hope that I can absorb when the power reached his minds limits, but I am unable to increase its limits or even mend what has been damaged.

He took in his words, carefully evaluating them, searching his feelings, deconstructing them. Any and all actions that would serve to enhance his better judgement would be taken to ensure that greatest conclusion would be reached. And after a moment of deep thought, reach he would. The sorcerer’s eyes would let up on the mystical energy that they casted, and they would show something other than a wave of disgust and borderline contempt, but almost a smidge of compassion in their reflection. In turn, the Elder Mage's hands would gradually let up on the symbols that had surrounded them, and take a close enough to relaxed state. And finally, he would slowly descended towards the visitor, cloak lapping in the cool breeze as the atmosphere in the room paved a way for him. “On your feet.” He said, as he waited for the Blue Behemoth to comply, only afterwards following up with a simple yet meaningful response. “I will help you, not for your benefit, but for those who require my aid. And when I complete my work, I will personally see to it that are sentenced for your crimes…... Hmm? Now… How will we begin?

(Sorry for taking way longer than I proposed with this post, I've been quite busy and got tapped out of inspiration for how I was going to respond here. I'll do my best to preform more effectively next time :] )

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@jai_walker said:

@mister_surreal: You can respond anytime you want, as I don't want to waste your precious time, thank you for that PM, you got me inspired.

"What do you need and how do you know who I am?"

Jai's face would glow slightly as he looked at his Great-Uncle something with renewed hope. This wasn't over. He still had hope that everything could work out fine, his searches were going well, and Jai hoped that his Uncle could offer him assistance...or even join him. But now. Now it was time to answer his question.

"We're family, Uncle Matthew, granted I've never met you, but I've been told great things about you. You can choose to believe me or not but this ring has been in my family for years." He would turn his wrist over and show Matthew the lightning bolt engraved golden ring he wore on the middle finger of his right hand.

No Caption Provided

"My father is Alex West, you have met him once, briefly he said. At least once from your perspective of time." Jai's face would break into a grin as he looked at his uncle "It's truly an honor to meet you, I wanted to be the Sorcerer Supreme since I was a kid." Now came the part Jai hated, the part where he had to talk about it. The Crisis.

"But as I said before sir. I need your help. There's something coming to our world bent on committing it to darkness, it's coming from a Multiverse from below us, have you ever heard of the Dark Multiverse?"

It was highly likely that Jai wasn't the first to discover it, The Speed Force had been keeping tabs on it since it's beginning, and when it had posed a threat it had warned Jai at its very first chance, by flinging him to this time where he was needed. But it wasn't just this that Jai needed Matthews' help with. Matthew was needed for something just as important in Jai's eyes.

"This invasion is a regular part of my history, and while it's almost catastrophic it was defeated with the combined effort of the world's greatest heroes. But things are off-balance, times' changed most of those heroes are gone or don't exist like my Grandfather, Grandmother, and Great Aunt. But my dad...My dad's been completely just...eradicated. His existence in this time had come back and struck him with Temporal backlash, and the Speed Force stripped his powers away and completely rewritten his identity making him 16 again with no memories of anything true about him. I've managed to convince the Speed Force to make him a Conduit again and to orchestrate his return. But this battle needs my Dad to be in the front lines, it's crucial, but it can't have him in his current state. Do you think you could help with that?"

Jai realized he was talking a lot but he also knew that if he left anything out...if he did anything wrong...it could be game over. He was scared, but he couldn't let it show, he couldn't let it show that he was a rookie trying to save the Multiverse, he couldn't let it show that he was trying his best not to crumble.

"But I think we should wait. Wait until we absolutely can't anymore. My dad's past is something bad, something that corrupted and changed him, but he grows into a great hero, he's currently enrolled in another school for gifted children, with other students of the previous Academy, he needs the lessons the school can teach him, so that he can grow to be even better."

No Caption Provided

Now here was the crazy part, the part that Jai thought he was partially insane for thinking of. It made his skin crawl and fear to leap in his throat. But he knew he was on to something. "When the time comes do you think you could perform a ritual, something that could piece my dad back to normal. I've looked everywhere I could, did every possible scenario in my mind and I've determined that this is the best way. Me and you are his family, directly related to him, the only ones who share a connection to him with blood. The Speed Force has been known as many things through it's existence, scientific, magical. I'm almost positive that we can all three work together to bring him back."

"Can you help me?" Jai tried to keep the desperation from reaching his voice but he didn't know if he was doin a very good job.

@jai_walker:

As the mage descended upon the young one his eyes scanned the boy up and down, taking in his notably familiar features as his own would cast a look deep thoughtfulness upon his findings. But he had not forgotten to wear a look of great surprise as the words of the boy would go onto explain further explain his origins, only for the sight of the iconic golden ring to catch the sorcerer’s attention even more so than it already had. Mathew’s eyes pondering down at them, before working their way back to seated position down at the boy, and afterwards, finding the brow above them scrunched as at the clarification that the man that stood before him was in fact his nephew. Suspicion had not only been worn on his face, but it had also crossed his mind, and while he had an inkling as to what their supposed relation was, it was another thing to hear the words leave his mouth.

He would open his mouth slightly as if to ask a question, only for him to close it a second after, instead of requesting clarification, he would instead move to take it. While the use of psionic magic was typically out of his hands unless permission was explicitly given, Matthew’s niceties were hardly appropriate at this time. And so, he would begin to retrieve this information himself, only stopping momentarily as he was inquired on his knowledge of the dark multiverse. “I’m aware of it.” With a short answer given, he would proceed to pillage the mind of the one who called himself “nephew”. He rewound the clock, bent higher space, rode the river of memories that rushed throughout the Jai's mind. For one thing, he could tell that this being was likely a speedster based on the rate of which each of which his thoughts were generated, and for another, what he had told the sorcerer was true.

As the Sorcerer Supreme probed the mind of the one before himself, he would keep an ear out for everything that he was being told, still listening to the cornucopia of words as the boy's mind would confirm them. Once that was finally finished, the mage would subtlety exist the speedster's mind with an intense gaze of fascination at all that he had discovered. He was now standing before yet another relative of his that hailed from a time that had not yet come to pass, something that was growing to be a hallmark among those in his family who possessed the ability to traverse time. But nevertheless, he would listen to Jai's plight as the boy would go on, frowning lightly at some of the statements that he had made, but relinquishing his judgmental brow once he was asked once more if he could aid him in his plot. "Hmm... I believe that I can..." He said before taking up his previous expression.

The speedster would continue to ramble on about all the matters that he and seemingly the multiverse at large had been plagued with. Each detail of his face would portray a type of patience and understanding that could only come from someone who life had taken a turn for the unorthodox. And his gaze would portray the sort of absolute focus that worked in tandem with every ounce of experience that had been scraped from the plate of his eccentric. It was only when Jai had finally finished speaking that the sorcerer would take a moment to stroke his goatee in one fell brush, is a signal of how deeply he has lamented on everything that he had heard. Matthew’s eyes would look away from the boy as they drifted or in uncertain trajectory, while his mind would boast and iron clad focus and that could keep the most terrible of Eldritch horrors at bay.

No Caption Provided

Moments of thought would drift into a near minutes as Surreal stood in absolute silence, with only the profound work of his mind being any sort of beacon that there was life in the room. Even if it was only on an incorporeal level. As if the threat Imperium’s vessel and High Queen’s rage weren’t enough, another threat had arisen from the depths of a dark variation of the multiverse, one that could potentially spell the end for all those who called Earth their home. His brow furrowed deeply into his eyes, but finally, he spoke. “I can help you, but not with all of the assets that you have given me. If you need the full extent of what I can offer you, then need to know more.” Mathew’s head would lean in ever so slightly at his newly acquired nephew. “While this timeline has undoubtedly been changed by a number of factors, I need to know what we could potentially be facing in order to have a frame of reference.

(Sorry for such a long delay, I promise that the next one won't take ages to come out like this one.)

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@maya_liafador:

Matthew would give a faint smile as he focused on the goddess, listening carefully to Maya as she would go on to explain her thoughts on his own reasoning, emerald pupils trained on hers and nothing else. He would remain silent during the entirety of her assessment, his unique facial features making themselves even more prominent, his cheeks bones as much as his eyes staring back into Maya’s with a docile intensity. He nodded a few times in a slow but sure manner, only at the most notable times that her points had been established, and nothing less. It was his philosophy that congratulating others only when they had made a truly impressive achievement that the gesture would be felt as more sincere and impactful, and it was his hope that they would be seen as such by the beautiful goddess that sat before himself.

No Caption Provided

Hmm… I see.” His eyes drifted off from hers for a moment as something of a mischievous smile would begin to creep along his bearded face, but with any knowledge of the man who wore it, it could be presumed that it was something much more. “You’ll have to forgive my ignorance in regards to these extraterrestrial nations, this after all the first time I have learned a great deal of them. And with that being said, this leads me to agree with your reasoning, as every ounce of the capable Creation Goddess I believed you to be.” After revealing his previously coy look to he one of genuine approval, the mage would move to finally take a sip of his own glass. “But I would suggest contacting your brother as soon as possible, in order to know the empire’s current state.” He eyed his own food once more for just a moment, wondering if Maya has noticed his lack of consumption.

As for the book, I agree, the destruction of a universal goddess creates more problems than it would likely solve, but it does work as an excellent bargaining chip in the event that it can be used a such. And if not that, then I have some fairly useful practice when it comes to a game of bluffs.” But eyes squinted momentarily, almost as if to accent his point. “But hopefully it won’t come to that… Now, this ‘Ada’, I would like to know a great deal more about her, from a psychological standpoint. It will help me to understand what kind of enemy it is that we are facing.” Most tended to focus on the physical aspect of an opposition, but Matthew was not most. He knew that knowing an enemy’s mind was just as important as knowing their physical power, and in the case of mortals, it was especially so. “And if you can, I would like more information as to what her fortress has in store for us, please.” He added earnestly.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal:

No Caption Provided

He would look at the doorway of the Sanctum from across the street within the car he occupied, not wanting to count the numerous possible magical enchantments that wold have defended such a structure. He probably could have made it to the door, but he did not want to risk fate. He had not been properly invited, and as such he wanted to make his presence known to the current resident of the structure instead of being blasted into oblivion.

He would press on the gas pedal of the car as it idled in neutral while Hellfire spewed from its exhaust pipe. The sound of engine roaring sounded like a ravenous demon searching for any morsel upon a baren wasteland. He would do so again, the roar reverberating across the many buildings on the block, but he wanted to know let the resident know he was here. He assumed the Sorcerer Supreme knew of his presence the moment he entered the city limits - maybe even further, but he adored the sound of the car's engine and thus pressed the gas pedal again. He was a different type of figure compared to the wizard, and he did not care, and pressed it again to spite the mage until he garnered his attention as he looked at the Sanctum door, smiling at the childish game he was playing though noone would be aware of it due to the skull structure which now constituted his face. The engine roared so loudly that it deafened the block. He waited for the old man and he would make him know Beelzebub was the one seeking him,

It was an early afternoon in the upper class neighborhood that of Metro City, one that had presented a day of adolescent spring that had garnered the favor of the district's various citizens. While the chilled air of the slowly dying season that had come before would go onto pester the warm atmosphere of the star peeking behind the clouds, many would take advantage of the modest weather in the form of various daily activities. The citizens would hustle and bustle their way around their environment, mingling in a formulaic pattern that and untrained mind could naturally predict, filling the streets with nonchalant words as those who created it would go about their existence of peaceful ignorance. Only, that ignorance would soon lose its bliss.

Soon, the sound of an engine would seemingly appear out of nowhere, a terrible noise that would herald something even more so onto the streets of the town. It had become something of second nature for those resided in this area to expect an otherworldly presence to appear so closely to where they done their living, but with the roar of a demonic engine and crackle of hellish flame, their experience did not trump their fear. And as such, they would flee the presence of the unholy vehicle that had manifested before them. "OH HELL NO!" One man said as he fled the streets. Soon, the automobile would be all that lay in the town's wake. This would go in for some time, with all those who retreated in doors being left to take the assault of the vicious noise.

As the engine of the stationary vehicle would continue to rev unapologetically, a whole of space-time would make itself a reality just outside the doors of the Sanctum, with its creator promptly existing it. The Sorcerer Supreme looked down at was clearly the locomotive of a demonic, with a gaze that contained a mixture of annoyance and conviction. He floated a few meters away from the car, his cloak almost floating on the reality of the new environment, all the while his eyes would study the locomotive and its passenger. A few more moments of silence would pass before any words could be spoken, but what spoken, would by no means be pleasant. "I would ask that you make yourself seen and not heard." He would pause. "I'm guessing that you're here to see me."

"I'm guessing that you're here to see me."

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal:

"You're right. I need to get in touch with my brother" Though as she said it, she knew that was

No Caption Provided

easier said than done, Leonel could be anywhere in the cosmos; handling a variety of issues. She'd have to try and reach him by Quantum means. Taking another stab at her salad, she caught him eying his food once more, but then opting for the water. She made sure to give a curious inquisitive eyebrow on the subject, she didn't want to say anything for fear it might be a personal thing.

"Sadly, I don't have too much information on Ada either. I just know she was responsible for the attack in Africa, The Attack on Grimm City, and then an Attack on Valor City all orchestrated the same way with small variants of course. She attacks and then she disappears. Her network is extensive, and she has seemingly unlimited resources. The only person I think we could talk to is Brian Newcastle, she seems to have a vendetta against him--seeing as she's attacked his city twice now."

Dabbing the sides of her mouth ahead of taking a sip of her water, Maya's eye sockets glazed over with crackling blue energy. It was an omen perhaps, a summoning As the Creation Goddess regained control, she was nearly lost for words. "There's a Creation God here. Like...a real one." She called out, strikingly spooked.

And rightfully so, the last time something like this happened was supposedly before humans were fully evolved. "He spoke to me in my vision, but it was in a language I don't understand" She tried to explain, but couldn't shake the anxiety of having experienced a premonition with a real Creator.

No Caption Provided

Before she could overcome her shock, she was rattled by another rare figure; this one not as esteemed. Maya's jaw nearly drop in shock as they were interrupted by her blonde alternate self, Maya Summers from the Prime Universe. There were many differences between them, but their similarities made them kind of friends. Before Catalina (Imperfect) unceremoniously plucked Summers from her Universe, she boasts the same powerset as The Creation Goddess--Though Maya Liafador was far powerful.

"Uh, can I help you? I'm on a date" The Power-Princess asked as the Dragon of Solace pace back and forth between her and Matthew. "I'm sure you guys were having a spectacular conversation about a Black Hole or whatever. But I just had a premonition." Summers said appearing to be just as spooked as The Crimson Cardinal was earlier.

The Power Princess eyes briefly dart toward Matthews as to say sorry before motioning for Summers to continue. "I think I'm supposed to lead the two of you somewhere. You guys are talking about the Ninjans and all that space stuff, right? I had a Premonition, The King of the Talmuts is here--on Earth...in LA more specifically. I think he may be trying to access my world. Prime"

The Cardinal's head slightly tilt in confusion, but she nodded as if she understood. "I think we're going to have to move up our timeline" She then said eying Matthew.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: if you're still up for this intersection I'll be back in few days. Sorry for lack of presence had lot going on irl

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: I’m still up for it. But I’m in no rush tbh, since I’m so busy. So take your time if you want lol.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

After Maya had explained what limited knowledge she contained of Ada to Matthew his eyes would droop downwards, almost as if in disappointment at the less than circumstances. Though, luck was a concept that was determined by those of consequence, and from the perspective of the Sorcerer Supreme, the little information that he was able to obtain was enough to keep his sense of confidence satiated. He had raced against and defeated beings of unbelievable might with less information than he had now, and he wouldn't be surprised if Maya had as well. And at the moment, any knowledge would due. All knowledge would do.

But as his eyes aligned themselves with the Goddess' continued, his pupils would absorb the crackle of divine sapphire energy that crackled in the place of where her precious orbs once rested. His eyes widened, and his brows would contracted. The sight was brief, but carried a meaning that rung true and powerful to the mage's mind, even if their message could not so easily be deciphered. But of course, they would be, with the answer in the form of familiar aura making itself known to the sorcerer's mystical senses. The feelings validity would only be enhanced further when his date would declare the presence of yet another Creation Goddess.

No Caption Provided

The Multiversal Sorceress would go on in an attempt to explain herself further, but as her attempt would go, it would be shunned by the arrival of another-"Maya?" The Cloaked Conjurer asked sounding equally confused and surprised. He looked upon his former employer up and down, back and forth as she began pacing between her and his "date", as she described it. The use of the term almost causing him to blush once he realized how accurate it was for the situation that he was in. But nevertheless, the likeliness of the circumstance was not lost on his present thought, the strange happening coinciding with these larger events.

He listened as the two Mayas went back and forth with balanced derision, responding to the Maya at the table's gaze with nothing but a look that would say he was not upset by the ordeal. In fact, it would have almost been amusing to see if Matthew had not been so caught up in reality of the overarching conflict. Though by that time, it became clear that there was synergy between the two. Maya Summer's words however would further her connection to her counterpart, as well the knowledge of their intent. So Matthew's response would be a simple one when Maya would suggest their next action. "Perhaps we should take our meals to go." he would look between the two Maya's respectively. "Well, shall we prepare to leave?"