Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By pixelized
~The Wanderer~ said:
"pixelized said:
"I don't see how this thread is different"
This is not too unlike "Top 20 RPGers" (only a bit more specific, imo)...can you really say "Do me" in threads like those? If people don't want to list him here/there, there's not really anything he could do about it to change their opinion."
same thing with being rated in the "Top 20 RPGers" thread. If your name is left off a list, you ask to be rated. Why can't he ask what people like about him? if no one likes anything they'll ignore it and move on. I think to say that it's borderline illegal to say "rate me" in here is a bit absurd.
Sherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155  Edited By Sherry

~The Wanderer~ said:
"pixelized said:
This is not too unlike "Top 20 RPGers" (only a bit more specific, imo)...can you really say "Do me" in threads like those? If people don't want to list him here/there, there's not really anything he could do about it to change their opinion."

Sorry Drift, but quoted for truth. :/
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By Uchiha NeVann
Precise said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"TheDrifter said:
"

DO ME

"
Not without dinner, a movie and
"
lmao! That's just... wrong.."
I know but I bet it will make alot of people laugh
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Uchiha NeVann
Sha said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"TheDrifter said:
"

DO ME

"
"
and i still need to be alittle drugged"
LMFAO
Avatar image for desiderina_redhead
Desiderina Redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Darkchild said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Still think your a tool."
And I still think your a perpetual douchebag without the ability to get an erection. But hell your still a badass"
raises eyebrow

you two should get a room
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Uchiha NeVann said:
"TheDrifter said:
"

DO ME

"
"
Come into the love shack....
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#160  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
pixelized said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"pixelized said:
same thing with being rated in the "Top 20 RPGers" thread. If your name is left off a list, you ask to be rated. Why can't he ask what people like about him? if no one likes anything they'll ignore it and move on. I think to say that it's borderline illegal to say "rate me" in here is a bit absurd."
I don't ask to be rated in the "top 20" thread lol...you're confusing it with "Rate the RPG skills"...
And I guess people could ask here if they want to, if they're ready to be ignored...
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Ruin Cross

Final Arrow- Come on, this really doesnt need explanation. When I read this dudes post i makes me sick to my stomach. He knows how  to make you feel  as if you are right thier witnessing the events. Really I think Arrow and Stephen King would have made good partners lol.

Slinger- My overall favorite, this guy isnt just your typical badass. Well ya.....he badass but he also got style to it. He makes King Arthur look like a joke. This dude will slice the holy sh*t out of you in so many ways, that its rediculous.

Acer & Kurrent- No matter which of his hundred accounts Acer is rpgng with, he always brings it! Id really say hes probably one of the Vine's most elite RPGers. Along with his war brother Kurrent, the man iwth the paln. Litterally. If your looking for a guy who can find a way to do the impossible its Kurrent. The guys imagination alone brings agood story into his post. I personally think he shoudl write hsi own book.

DarkChild- Lets talk about sickness shall we. You ever seen someone get the stomach slit and watch  thier guts flow out. If not then this is the gy to bring that to a place near you. Really its tem ost difficult thing to find the bst between DC and FA, because they are both jsut simply twisted and a way tht I dont even liek to think of.

Risky- Really, shall we get into detail. Well she does enough of tht for us. She knows how to tell every little detail, from the sound she made as she moved to the way the air blowed from her lips, witout loosing interest in her readers. I always wonderd what the punisher would look liek as a female. lol

Nova- Girl is hot. No really shes on fire. I honestly think she is unsung to many, because from her writing she deserves more recognition. When I see her in an rpg im definitely in it! Always with her, and never against her. My sister for life.

Sha- When it comes to this girl, youd better guardyour balls cause you never know what might jump out of her post. At one time she might be applying lip gloss, and the next moment she may be beating your face in. All I can say is watch your step.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By XRiskyX
Ruin Cross said:
"Risky- Really, shall we get into detail. Well she does enough of tht for us. She knows how to tell every little detail, from the sound she made as she moved to the way the air blowed from her lips, witout loosing interest in her readers. I always wonderd what the punisher would look liek as a female.lol"
Thank you very much. ;) Female Punisher LMAO
Last Arrow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Last Arrow.

Ruin cross thanks man:D Wait till you see the Arrow Christmas fan fic. It going to give you chills!

Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Andras
Ruin Cross said:
Acer & Kurrent- No matter which of his hundred accounts Acer is rpgng with, he always brings it! Id really say hes probably one of the Vine's most elite RPGers. Along with his war brother Kurrent, the man iwth the paln. Litterally. If your looking for a guy who can find a way to do the impossible its Kurrent. The guys imagination alone brings agood story into his post. I personally think he shoudl write hsi own book.
Thanks man.....Greatly appreciated
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#165  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Old School:

Mighty Magneto
- The original big bad of the Vine. He always added layers to his villainy. Sure he was all about World domination, but the way he interacted with his NPC family was something rarely seen back then. Guy knew how to take a hit as well as dish out some serious a$$ whoopins.

Fourpower - Always amped up. His intensity  and loyal devotion to Mags was perfectly portrayed. He wasn't afraid to take risks or move the story along. If he wanted to do something he just did it. He played the perfect number 2 villain.

GL Berton
- The first of the Green Lantern arc-type characters and my first true rival. His character was a flawed hero with some serious inner demons and he pulled it off perfectly. You really got the sense of a displaced hero struggling to do whats right.

Chemical Boy - Creativity is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of this one time Rpger. He could play the sick and twisted villain as well as anyone, but also flip it around and pull off a sophisticated villain with mysterious intentions.

Walkingstone - Easily the best writer. Her posts just flowed with whatever storyline she was in. An amazing vocabulary and a talent for story telling made her a legend in her own time.

I'll do more later
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Some of my favorite RPG writers here. (Oh and if you're noticing a lack of certain Viners that are being mentioned in about every other post here, it's probably because I haven't been paying much attention to non-WAL people lately, so I may not remember <.<)

• Obi Wan Kenobi and Feral Nova: Both are awesome!!...and in similar ways too. I like the humor and dialogue in their posts, as well as their emotion and the easy flow (it's just simply easy to read their posts, and still getting a good enough picture of what they're doing).
  • Cly: Extremely descriptive and somehow he manages to write two different characters (the second being Esmeralda, his dragon), while still making their interaction believable.
  • G'bandit: He should be getting props for managing to write such good posts even though English is just his second language (kinda same thing for me, but still :p). And the humor he has as TWS...priceless.
  • Sherry: She brings her own kind of humor, and she's very descriptive and her posts are easy to read.
  • Acer/Andras: I like the way he writes his character's thoughts and emotions while still manages to not focus only on him, but also on his surroundings and other people.

........I think I'll do the rest later >.>
Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Andras
~The Wanderer~ said:
  • Acer/Andras: I like the way he writes his character's thoughts and emotions while still manages to not focus only on him, but also on his surroundings and other people.

........I think I'll do the rest later >.>"
Thanks man.....I shall kill all those who dont vote you bio of the month :P
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

lol But then they can't change their mind :p

Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Andras
~The Wanderer~ said:
"lol But then they can't change their mind :p"
Thats were all my accounts come in handy xP
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Andras said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"lol But then they can't change their mind :p"
Thats were all my accounts come in handy xP"
LOL.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#171  Edited By Nighthunter

Final/Last Arrow-Easily one of the most talented writers that have entered the vine, even his shorter and less detailed posts come to light and has a way of somehow being during the entire rpg a shadow just to appear at the end and make the story his own without it looking forced out in any way, that requires alot of imagination and talent.

Final Arrow-The most sadist villain the vine has ever known, Desaad could learn a few tricks.

Last Arrow-Master strategist, veteran hero and unequal in the use of the marksmanship, can easily be considered the most lethal human in the vine (yeah, I'm willing to take a backseat lol)

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#172  Edited By Last_Guardian
~The Wanderer~ said:
  • Obi Wan Kenobi and Feral Nova: Both are awesome!!...and in similar ways too. I like the humor and dialogue in their posts, as well as their emotion and the easy flow (it's just simply easy to read their posts, and still getting a good enough picture of what they're doing).

thanks WANDO MAN! you're awesome too!! and i'm glad you enjoy my posts...
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:

thanks WANDO MAN! you're awesome too!! and i'm glad you enjoy my posts..."
lol no prob...but I'm not awesome lol points to my blog!
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#174  Edited By Last_Guardian
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:

lol no prob...but I'm not awesome lol points to my blog!"
nah..don't undersell yourself, you're better than you think...as you gain experience, it'll come to you more naturally..the dialogue, the descriptions, the movements...you'll get there, Wando..
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:

lol no prob...but I'm not awesome lol points to my blog!"
nah..don't undersell yourself, you're better than you think...as you gain experience, it'll come to you more naturally..the dialogue, the descriptions, the movements...you'll get there, Wando.."
Thanks for trying to make me less emo xP
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Hawk
  • Feral Brings energy and excitement. Has a good imagination and uses all her writing to set the scene.
  • Kurrent he is an idea man. Always is on the verge of a huge RPG
  • LP Play the noble warrior to a T. Is always in control is always honorable....hard to do without seeming boring.
  • Jinx Uses dialog with himself to set the scene and tell the story. Never seen anyone else pull it off well
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Hawk
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Arrow, DC, Kiara, Mads, Andferne, Gambler, Aztek, Resonate, Drifter, Warsman, Tenjin, Platinum Warrior, ummm the usual suspects O.o..."
yes those are RPGers. There is another part of this question.
Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO wrong thread XD

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Hawk

LOL....

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Andferne

I knew this thread existed and took a bit to find it.
Positive reinforcement! ^^
I'm going to try and get a newer list up some time soon with people I have read that were not around much back then.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Precise

Hm... I'll make a list later.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#182  Edited By shanana
  • Feral Nova- My love! Sometimes i only think My character is intresting to people, because what they read in mine and her battles. I think everytime me and Nova have faced she's kept me on my heels, I can honestly say I've never rushed a post against her.
  • Precise- When i read precise post it's like I'm reading a page from like a Stephen King novel. I love the description and the Vocabulary, what he writes paints a Vivid picture in my head. It's always awesome to read.
  • DC- Everytime DC changes his character it's never a let down, whether he is a Super powered Villain or a Super powered hero, his character always has something interesting to bring.I love it when he slips into his "Pervy" mode every now and then hahaha
  • Cpg- When I first noticed Cpg rpging, I thought it needed some work, but Cpg knew it aswell, So aligning herself with people that wanted to help, you could see the honing of her rpg skills, She's on a fast place to replace me X_X
  • Charmix- I don't know when i met charmix, but i think Cpg introduced me to her, I tool a look at her post and thought she had been on the vine since before me. Charmix is legit and underrated.
  • Andferne- you know that old guy who tells you "slow and steady" wins the race,well that's Andy always willing to give advice and help out, even as his rpg character fights, he's much more patient, in reality and cv world. We've witnessed the end of andferne and the start of a new legacy, but don't think the same morals and Vaules that made andferne a great leader and friend.
  • Drifter- He's changed so much from Midnight Lantern ( lol My age is showing) but yes, he hit a few bumps it seemed like when he was trying to find his way in the rpg world, but you make friends and you make enemies. I think he''s learned from his mistakes and if he stays Strong willed, the Expendables will last for a while. I'm going to tell you what Precise told me, "It's Your team, so you lead"
  • Kiara sullivan- Sigh...Kiara Kiara, I always thought of MR and KS as the Mature versions of me and Nova, so i would read her writing to try and outline Sha, this was far before i started rpging. I don't think we ACTUALLY spoke until or little pow wow in the HFC thread almost 2 years ago, but I want you to know, I respect you as a pioneer of the Rpging for females and your extremtly talented! LOL I'm fangirling lol
  • Mistress Redhead- I remember when we first met, lol when i made LOVE for the first time, and you wanted to join, but you never did, I was scouting you for a while, but AR talked me out of it because you were a VV (digressing right?) I love your character, i love you! The whole story from MR and Rina is amazing and I love the post you and arrow put out.
  • Acer- My bro! While it's true i'll forever be known for fighting feral Nova, Acer put me on the "grandscale" not sure if it was a good or a bad thing but, he's an awesome friend,and i feel like we've grown togather.
  • Light- Ugh. I love him, I hate him. Rpg wise, he's true to the "S" that he wears on his chest, from Bond, to Superman Light's characters, have always had an intresting storyline and he bascially becomes his character.
  • Aztek - His character is insanly overpowerful, but i beat him! lol Aztek probably won't be known for his rpging, but he makes my list because of his awesome fan fic, For me he ranks up there with methos!
  • Gambler- Me and gambler have been talking about fighting since the split (lol), I watched him build a legacy, then kill it, build a Dynasty then kill it, build a dream, and nightmare and then conquer relality. you don't get it? gambler has done massive things rpg wise, since i been on the vine, and that's only because i can't see what he has done before me! His stlye is amazing, he knows his character and just his diaolouge alone will turn any battle into a story.
  • Wanderer- I remember chatting with him on MSN, about his rpging, I instantly got intemdiated, because he's righting is on par with Andy and Gambler but no one see's it.
  • Lightbright- For the LONGEST time i've had a silent fued with her over the use of "Supergirl" (dumb right" However i realized a look is a look and i red her post, people where saying "Sha" was the most dominant blonde while LB went unoticed she easily surpasses me and a few others.
  • Talon- Geeze, really is all i can say, Talon when it's all said and done, will be THE BEST rpger on the vine, Disagree? you probably will but it's my opinon.
  • Prima- Many people don't get the Priveledge of Seeing Prima rpg, but she has blossomed into a heavyhitter really quickly. Now whom was she trained by? AR,Nova and Myself, not to mention Acer throwing in pointers! Prima has alot of people backing her, i'd love to see her mix it up more, because her characyer is intresting and she knows how to use her. LOL i would'nt be surprised to come back years from now and see her leading her own team.
  • Risky- I don't remember meeting risky but i remember us being sisters. I must admit her relationship with Ronin back in the day had me a bit jealous, but i realized, not only was she one of the coolest people on the Vine, Her character defines badass, and it won't be too long before she is being voted into the HOF
  • Fero- "The amazing Emo" I thought Ferro posted with too many feelings in his rpg's but as i read them and studied them, i noticed how profound and vast his vocabulary is, One of my greastest pals, lol and he gets to her all my naughty secretes lol
  • Nighthunter- I wanted him to train me and realized Ther was nothing he could teach me, but boy was i wrong, I feel like he's one of the people that will be last to be recognized as a great and it's a shame. Feats? Well I'm pretty sure he's not powered and he beat feral Nova, That's 5 feats in it'sself.
  • Final arrow- I've never read any of his arrow stuff but i have as SS. As a matter of fact i think the first time we met, we argued lol, however his writing is the Blueprint on how to quickly be known around the vine, in 2045, when G-man's daughter is running the vine and people are still Virtual rpging, Arrow's name will be around even then.
  • Lstpaladin- I had fun rpging with LP, he isn't around as much but his skills never fade.
  • Hawk- Underrated is all i really need to say he's been kicking ass since Gen 4 and he'll be kicking ass after gen 12
  • Slight- Now why is it, that slight has been on the Vine for what 1 year and some change, maybe two years and i've never seen him voted for in the CV awards? It's a crime against humanity! Slight brings one of the most uqunie characters to the vine and he needs the credit he's been earning.
  • Hunter- Hunter leads the Vine most dominant team right now, and why is that? Well because he knows how to make people feel welcomed, he knows how to get people involved, he knows how to make Rpg's he knows how to kick ass!
  • Editman- Sigh....Me and Edit's character share the same storyline, but his lack of being on the vine just makes my story stick out, It's always rare to see a rpg battle with Editman in it, but i lik the Vocabulary used when he does rpg.
  • Hottness. He started off as sha's rival, he disappeared from her story and then built one of his own. He's probably the vine's most lovable character in a sense that he's always around, he's just a friendly person to be around. Don't let his friendliness fool you he's cuttroat in rpgs lol
  • Closure- People give closure a hard time sometimes for seemingly no reason, He participates, He follows, he leads, he disputes, What's wrong with wanting to be recognized more than Gambler or DC? nothing, I say go for it, let the kid be a kid.
  • G'Bandit- Now this might sound crazy but G'Bandit is WAY more creative than I!, hes characters all have a meaning, it's seldom he creates a character for the hell of it. Not to mention he's the funniest person on the vine.
  • Babs- It'd be a Sin to Not have Babs on this List, I know she's off being Boss lady now BUT, You can't forget her feats, you can't forget her skill and you can't forget the characters whom were produced into the main stream under her and Gambler tuteledge.
  • Kurrent- Best for last? Maybe Kurrent is the RPG king, He's made them, participated in them, basically when you think RPG you should think Kurrent. So many people have shined under his wing, myself included. He's produced more than enough evidence to show that his legendary status isn't a fluke.

Oh and my spell checker is off so....if um you have a problem, build a bridge and get over it lol
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Damn, Sha.  Thanks

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#184  Edited By shanana

No problem ^_^

Chosen One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Chosen One

Nice job Sha

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#186  Edited By dane

wow, nice list. I forgot how friendly people are to each other on the rpg forums.

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Band Lone

O.o I'm mentioned? 

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WAS MENTION SOMEWHERE XD 

Yay! xD

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chosen One said:
" Nice job Sha "
thanks lol
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#189  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Sha: replacing you? O_O lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @Sha: replacing you? O_O lol "
Yep yap
Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Paragon

I feel left out now...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Paragon said:
" I feel left out now... "
I had your name on there, but Everytime i went to type a description, it kept deleting =/
Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Paragon
@Y intercept said:
" @Paragon said:
" I feel left out now... "
I had your name on there, but Everytime i went to type a description, it kept deleting =/ "
Oh! Well now I'm not sure how to feel...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll see if i can Edit it, when i switch back.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#195  Edited By Nighthunter

thanks sha :D

I was thinking of making this thread as I didn't remember it but as I went through the posts I realized that of all people I forgot my best friend on here and the one hero that no matter what I always look up to. Andferne.

Andy is like Superman and Captain America put together. The ultimate boyscout in the body of a man that will give anything to beat the odds and be the world's greatest hero. There are only a few people in the rpg part of this site that I think haven't in one way or the other being inspired, allied or beaten by Andferne. The one writer that no matter what happens always writes correctly his character as the ultimate good guy. Both me and my character look up to him and there's a reason that no matter what I always want to be the second place. Even if I could make people choose to follow me instead of Andy (I wouldn't be able to btw.) I wouldn't want to. Quoting Little Barda "I would follow that man into apokalipsis and beyond." No matter who else is in the room, Andy always becomes the natural leader and even when he doesn't want to he ends being the one that everyone follows.

He died as a way to make a new generation with a new leader to take place but I can say this. No matter who takes that place, there will always be only one real hero of heroes. I salute the dead man with a smile because as they say "Heroes die but legends are forever".

No Caption Provided
Chosen One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Chosen One

Touched bro. ^_^
Greatly appreciated and moved.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AWWWWWWW!! That's soo cute!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Y intercept said:
" AWWWWWWW!! That's soo cute! "
"The amazing Emo"

lmao, thanks xD
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Kurrent

I appreciate the love Sha!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
" @Y intercept said:
" AWWWWWWW!! That's soo cute! "
"The amazing Emo"  lmao, thanks xD "
=]

@Kurrent said:
" I appreciate the love Sha! "

Don't thank me, i should be thanking you!