The feeling is mutual

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@mister_surreal:

I havent gotten alot of time with the dude, but I have really been enjoying the vibe and energy from our recent interactions

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#706  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@darkchild: OT: Thank you for that! I'll be getting to my post soon :]

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#707  Edited By Mister_Surreal

Feral Nova's work simply cannot be overstated. When I was first exposed to her writing, I was utterly amazed by the quality and well crafted nature of it, but I was also fascinated by how well she could sculpt her piece within a story. Since then I have realized that ever single role that she plays is not only unique, but is brought to life in ways that has a perfected in a blend of nuance, intrigue and a type of realism that is only really seen and captured by her work in particular. Honestly, there is something to her work that I don't quite know how to describe, but what I can say is that she excels at it in ways that no one else can.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#708 Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova's work simply cannot be overstated. When I was first exposed to her writing, I was utterly amazed by the quality and well crafted nature of it, but by how fascinated by how well she could craft her piece within a story. Since then I have realized single role that she plays is not only unique, but is brought to life in ways that have a perfect blend of nuance, intrigue and a type of realism that is only really seen captured by her work in particular. Honestly, there is something to her work that I don't quite no how to describe, but what I can say is that she excels at it in ways that no one else can.

aww thanks man
aww thanks man

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Gambler because he is a movement. His days of being overly active are behind him, but his impact I think shines in the stuff that he does presently; a simple post or a brief idea has far reaching affects on the community. He’s easily one of the best character creators, his posts are always fluid.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#710  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@feral_nova: ;p And holy crap that is a lot of grammatical errors >_>

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#711  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@shield-maiden: Shield-Maiden is hands down one of the greatest storytellers and character creators that I have ever seen, period. Her way of developing deep and complex characters is a true gift that I myself have difficulty achieving and are genuinely inspired to measure up to. Helena and Venilia are some of the most likable, well crafted and interesting characters that I have ever seen, and it’s a difficult task not to become enthralled by them and their own stories, as if they were real people. Not only that, but her ability to convey lore and mythology in such a masterful fashion just extends beyond words. I see her as a mentor and something inspires my own work on here.

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shield-Maiden is hands down one of the greatest storytellers and character creators that I have ever seen, period. Her way of developing deep and complex characters is a true gift that I myself have difficulty achieving and are genuinely inspired to measure up to. Helena and Venilia are some of the most likeable, well crafted and interesting characters that I have ever seen, and it’s a difficult task not to become enthralled by them and their own stories, as if they were real people. Not only that, but her ability to convey lore and mythology is such a masterful fashion just extends beyond words. I see her as a mentor and something inspires my own work on here.

I agree with this. Even though Ven and Helena are pretty much the same template, the character's mindset are completely different. What makes them people is what I see more in the writing and the myth lore greatly helps move the story, almost like a plot device or an unseen weapon

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam_grimm: Can you get lost so that I can say something nice about you and have you stumble across it later?

;p

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#714  Edited By ParagonxXx

Shield-Maiden: My bestie is always a joy to write with. We very much think alike and so we work so well together. If she has a problem with my post, I'm always more than willing to edit it in order to make sure our RP's run as smoothly as possible. She's super easy to work with. The amount of detail in her posts and her passion for Greek mythology is inspiring. She takes her time with her posts and when she does, you KNOW your going to get something special when she eventually posts it. ^_^

Nordok: It doesn't matter if his post is one paragraph or 6, it's usually of a high quality that it doesn't matter if it's short or long. Plus, I LOVE the fact I can intentionally take a long time to reply and he will never complain. Not even once. Nordok is great at selling and has taught me a lot about other things too. I LOVE working with him.

Zauberin: I'd love to work with Zauby more often. The times that I have, it's been an absolute blast to write with her. She's also easy to work with and whenever I need to explain myself about anything, she understands. Her posts are always exciting to read and fighting with her characters was some of the best fun I've had on this forum. She's taught me a lot. And if your reading this, Zauby, thank you. :)

DWRonin: Now that he's back, I have to say he's a blast to write with. I LOVE writing with published authors. It's always fun writing with one and we had some great fun while we did write together.

Gambler: What can I say? The guy is cool to the core, he's understanding like the others I have mentioned and he's easy to work with. If I have any regrets it's the fact that we didn't start write sooner than we did. All his characters are brought alive for me and he slips into character so well that he makes me believe he's no longer Gambler but the character he's playing.

Lady Liberty: I'm sad that she's gone, but I understand why. But I am very, very glad I got the opportunity to write with her while I had the chance. Brief or long posts, it was always great to be in an RP with Lady Liberty. If I considered anyone a legend on this forum, it'd be her. It was truly an honor to write with her.

Blubber: An underestimated writer in my opinion. Blubber has a way of writing his characters in so many fun ways. If I want to have a lot of fun, I'll RP with Blubber. I love writing with him. :)

Lamar: Since he joined this forum some months ago, I've usually enjoyed my time writing with Lamar's various characters. He can play nice characters but also characters that are total jerks. He's good at either one and great at playing speedsters. He still has a lot to learn but he's come a long way and made some excellent progress. I can't wait to see how he will be like a few years from now.

Feral Nova: We haven't had very many RP's together, but the times that I did I really enjoyed them. She's one of the best writers on the forum who, like Gambler, really knows how to bring her characters to life and make it so believable. I also love the amount of research she put into making Ashley Knightfall as a believable Doctor. She's truly outdone herself and by far my favorite character of hers.

Juno Fei: Like Feral Nova, me and Juno haven't written very often together but the times we have I have enjoyed myself. Juno is a very talented writer who always makes the most unique characters. It's always a blast to see those characters in action in order to see how she approaches each one.

Catalina/Shanana: Bar none, she plays the absolute BEST villains on Comic Vine. I'm always very impressed with her work with the villains that she plays, such as Ada, weather she writes with me directly or if she's writing with someone else.

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: Im Adam Grimm, mate. No matter how hard the universe tries, I always find my way - ;P

the_nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: @adam_grimm: @mister_surreal: Dang guys, I don't even know what to say. It really makes me happy that you guys enjoy my work, even if I am a bit iffy with it at times. I am just now figuring out Venilia, but I am glad you guys love her. Seriously though, I really appreciate your words <3

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thomas_richards
thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paragon.

There's just so much to say about her. Way more then I could just put into simple words. I can undoubtedly and completely say that though I may love RPing with this vast and unique community, Paragon has got to be my favorite to interact with. I've learned a lot from her, and she must be the person I RP with the most.

I've learned to spot her alts from the moment they're made simply because I've grown to bond and know her so well. She brings a certain innocence combined with flair and flamboyance that just completely makes her stand out from all the others, her kindness is inspiring and her ability to hold an interaction with anyone is the reason why I'm able to do it myself.

While others like Sha and Gambler and Grimm have given me advice and guided me on the way to becoming a better RPer, I can confidently say that Paragon is my inspiration as to why I want to get better.

I believe that we can all say that Paragon inspires what this section of the site is supposed to mean. Kindness, fun, and happiness.

Which is why I believe Paragon is the embodiment of this site.

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha doesn’t exist. It’s Cat now

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#722 Feral Nova  Moderator
thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#724 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova:

The hell'd you come from?

My Cat senses went off and woke me up from my slumber to make sure you listen to her.

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards said:

@feral_nova:

My Cat senses went off and woke me up from my slumber to make sure you listen to her.

...Uh huuuuuhhh...and you just like magically appeared?

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#727 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova said:
@thomas_richards said:

@feral_nova:

What do you mean magically? Ive been here like 10 times longer than you have I basically live here and I’m a mod. Don’t act surprise when I pop on :P

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards said:
@feral_nova said:
@thomas_richards said:

@feral_nova:

What do you mean magically? Ive been here like 10 times longer than you have I basically live here and I’m a mod. Don’t act surprise when I pop on :P

Fair point. Well how are you Nova?

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#731 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova said:
@thomas_richards said:
@feral_nova said:
@thomas_richards said:

@feral_nova:

Fair point. Well how are you Nova?

Oh I’m great, buuuuuuut

@thomas_richards: Now you hitting on my girl!?

youre not gonna be in a hot min xD

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#733 Feral Nova  Moderator
thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#736 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova said:
@catalina_liafador said:

@feral_nova: Say whaaaaaaaaaat

I’m saying Lamar isn’t going to be ok in a hot min >_>

WHAT DID I DO?!

Cat is gonna throw down with you and destroy everything you love. It was nice knowing you. I’ll be sure no one else uses your characters when you’re gone xD

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

I was just being a kind human being.

*Cries*

Make sure Alex has a good home.

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha doesn’t exist. It’s Cat now

Should have joined Selebrity. Could have rolled out the red carpet and premiered the re-brand, C@t

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@raysh_al_shaytan: what can I say about my amigo for going on... Jesus really fourteen years?

Best damn artist of the word, can turn a single uprising into an army, sometimes loses his head (hahahaha Lord Gambler vs light saber) but all around good guy.

We were the three amigos then and we still are in lots of ways

Bad boys got life haha

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#742  Edited By Rosso

Wrong thread whoops!

_Araneae_

Forum Posts