Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 136

Edited By RPGP
This Month
This Month
.This Month..Annuals..Gamers..FAQ..#.
This Month's RPG Threads on the Forum:

All of the RPG's that have been added to the forum this month are listed below.

January 28, 2023: Basically, this works very similar to the Fic-O-Pedia. I started this in 2018, and it is still very much a work in progress, but I wanted to get it launched here at the start of 2023. The categories at the top will be linked once I have them caught up.

This is just a navigation tool. I don't know if it will actually be useful to the RPG forum, but it's something I enjoy doing. Cheers.

RPGP/ FicOPedia/ cbishop

February 2, 2024 Update: On January 1st of this year, I requested that this thread be unpinned. There were only 28 new RPG threads in 2023, so it seems kind of pointless for this to be pinned. I'm still tracking it in the background, via my blogs and lists, and hopefull will get it all set up the way I want sooner rather than later.

You won't see any changes to this blog though. Not until everything is set up the way I want, and then only if the RPG traffic picks up enough for this to be useful. New user restrictions being what they are, I don't see that happening. I'm not hating on CV for that- just stating the facts: RPG accounts (and really, any new account) are useless to users when you can only post twice a day for the first couple of weeks. Peace. -RPGP

DateTitles
Forseeable Future:Please hold...

Thanks for visiting the RPGame Preserve! :^D

RPGP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 136

#1  Edited By RPGP
RPGP

Forum Posts