RPG Question

Gordon_Knott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Does this site do established character RPG. Like I pick Batman and some else picks Green Lantern? I didnt see it in the rules???

NuEmpress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't believe you can. I'm uncertain though, I just vaguely remember someone saying that we can't. Also this is from the Fan-Fic forum, but I figured it would apply here as well

NEVER Post stories...

...that use the works of: Anne Rice, Anne McCaffrey, Mercedes Lackey, or Raymond E. Feist. They have super-lawyers and do not allow the posting of fan fiction on regulated websites.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordon_knott: Nope. You can't. While you can create a carbon copy of an established character (i.e. Batman), you have to make him original to some extent.

NuEmpress_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair, technically you can...but it's not generally what people go for (although expies can be huge, when things are happening), and if you're just writing with yourself then...well, that's just fan fiction.

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Raysh_Al_Shaytan

We did an rp on here once....a couple times actually in which the CVU killed the Justice League.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@raysh_al_shaytan: lmao yup we did I laid waste to the X-Men when they hurt/killed Mags. It's how I established DC ass powerhouse power mimic/absorber

And with JL think I killed red tornado and vixen although they might have been you

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raysh_al_shaytan: lmao yup we did I laid waste to the X-Men when they hurt/killed Mags. It's how I established DC ass powerhouse power mimic/absorber

And with JL think I killed red tornado and vixen although they might have been you

Wait, you guys killed off the Justice League and The X-Men??

I'd love to read the stories if you have links!!!!!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freaker: those were the early days 2006 era. I don't gonna remember therpg names we kinda fight wherever and where ever

But I'll gladly rp