Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ronin alexsnder

this RPG is only for HOLLY RONIN AND VH so please dont post or enter without permission

setting. new york. time. mid day

on a day just like any other day ronin was cruising the streets looking for trouble. he had heard rumors of a top notch assasin being in town on business. feeling torn he ponders to himself underneath his dark helmet.

damn i dont know weather to shake her hand or fight her. I know that killing somebody is wrong but what if the person she's killing is a bad guy.

ronin not knowing what to do when he found her still knew that none the less he had to find her
Post Edited:2008-03-24 20:12:45

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin continue's to look for this would be assasin.

damn the only descibtion i got was a some what tall young female with dark hair and easy on the eye's. that names off about half the girls in new york.

ronin figured thats what he deserves for takin tips from a 2 bit crook.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly was running late for a mission. Gavin had insisted on seeing the musical, "Cats" which to Holly was just as bad as being tortured. It was a new assignment and she probably wouldn't kill the guy unless he made it difficult for her to give him his two options. She practically stabbed her arm through her trench coat. She took one step into the street and nearly got run over by a guy on a motorcyle. "Smooth, Holly" she grumbled to herself. The rider had stopped and turned her way, she gave him a small wave indicating no damage was done and this time carefully crossed the road.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin then rides his bike up onto the sidewalk and puts the kickstand down. he then flips up his visor to get a better look at the person he damn near ran over.

noway that cant be her he thinks to himself.

ronin then continues to get off his bike and approach her.

Mam this probably sounds really stupid but i must say you fit the descpition of a woman i might be looking for. do you happen to know a guy named kelly jackson. as he names off her mark hoping to get a sign that she might be the girl he was looking for.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly peered into his mind and fought the frown that threatened to grace her face. She smiled pleasantly hoping to avoid a confrontation, also without her mask she couldn't have him finding out she was Holly Cross. "Kelly Jackson? I know a girl named Kelly...petite blonde? Hmm, I'm sorry I don't think we're talking about the same person" she smiled pleasantly. She sensed his suspicion before he let it show on his face. Her hand carefully slid behind her back feeling for the dagger that clung to her belt, anticipating some kind of attack.
Post Edited:2008-03-06 11:34:33

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin watched as holly carefully slid her hand behind her back. ronin then at the sametime unzips his jacket revealing the tips of the barrels of the two mp'5 he had smoothley holstered to his back.

ronin then "says ok im sorry for bothering you mam" as he takes two steps back and quickly unfastens his helmet.

oh and one more thing ronin replies. "do you happen to know which way broadway is"?

while at the same time quickly taking off his helmet and throwing it at her. then pulling out his guns.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly already saw his next move before he even began his question. She took off back into the crowded streets. If he was smart he wouldn't shoot at her and risk the casualties. She dodged and ducked through the crowd earning more than one glare as well as some new colorful names. She would need more than a dagger to take the guy on but her arsenal was in the other direction. She knew ever since she became Holly Cross she was hell bound but that journey was not going to start today...

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ronin alexsnder

occ. ok holly your doing well and like i said u being a writer help. but here is some minor things that will help. especially since i have add and im having a hard time reading ur posts. lol. use bold letters when ur talking out loud. like this hey holly wats up. if u dont know how to do it. this is how. hey holly wats up just use the stars before and after ur sentence just dont put spaces imbetween the stars and the words. another thing that helps i think is space out some of your posts i mean u dont have to space out the whole thing just like when u talk to somebody make it seperate from ur paragraph kinda like i did. i not the best or even close nor do i have the most experience im just saying it helps

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly turned a corner and found herself in a blind alley.

This just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? First that ridiculous play! Then I'm late for a mission. Plus now I'm some kind of target

She unsheathed the dagger and stabbed at the wall. It was tiring to climb all the way up but the sound of an engine roaring in the distance help quickened her pace. She reached the top but nearly loosened her grasp at the sound of a gun shot. She flipped herself onto the roof, knocking the wind out of herself. She sat up awkwardly and stared down at the heel that the rider had shot off.

jerk she thought eyeing her favorite boots mournfully.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin watched as his helmet hit the ground busting off his visor. f__k he screamed out loud. thinking to himself there goes another 20 dollars!!

he watched as his assailant took off running. why do they always run away ronin exclaimed. he then turned around in the opposite direction and lept on his bike and took off after her. honking his horn in attempt to get everybody out of the way. with a gun in his left hand knowing that he wouldnt have to use the clutch because his bike would do 90 in first gear.he aimed ever so accurately at her legs. he squeezed the trigger and fired off two round. as the crowded streets seemed to part like that one guy did in the bible with the ocean.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin watched as his as his assailant seemed to scale a brick building as if she was spiderman. "dammit get down here" ronin screamed to the beautiful girl. i might do alot of things but scaling a building isnt one of them ronin thought to himself. "all i wanna do is ask you a couple qeustions without the fear of getting my throat sliced in the process" ronin screamed to the siloette standing atop the roof.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Holly Cross

Post Deleted.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Holly Cross

There was a panic down below. She could hear it.

Who is this guy?

She closed her eyes for a second searching for his thoughts. She heard them. He was planning to go around and cut her off. With that damned bike of his he probably be able to do just that. She made her way downstairs into the building.

She shrugged off her now tattered coat to reveal a white leather vest and dark denim jeans. She flipped her black scarf into the mask it really was and draped it over her nose and mouth.

Time to raise hell she growled before leaping off the fire escape. She sailed over him and landed with a thud in front of his bike which hadn't slowed since her arrival. She rolled to the side avoiding being road kill. She threw her dagger at that damned contraption on his arm evening the odds a little.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin watches as the girl jumps down from the roof. "oh jeez not again your the second person to do that to ronin says out loud".

the female then lands right in front of him slamming to the ground. holy shit he thought to himself as she jumps out of the way just barely dodging his bike. she then throws a dagger at his arm and it just bounces off. ronin comes to a screeching hault as he stops his bike and then jumps off screaming "are you crazy lady". he then points his guns at her and says

"i just want to ask you a few qeustions".

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Holly Cross

"If-"

She threw a trashcan lid at him. he brought his mechanical arm to block it.

"You-"

She chucked a plastic bag full of garbage at him. It exploded banana peels and fish bones as it made contact.

"Wanted to talk-"

She threw anything she could get her hands on, small rocks, bits of wood, trash...

"Then why are you aiming-"

"That gun at me!?"

She finished before lifting a tin trash can over her head and throwing it at him. Disoriented from the trash it hit him on his helmet covered head, knocking him from his bike. She made a dash past him but his metal arm clamped on her ankle and kept her pinned.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Holly Cross

She read his mind. He was telling the truth, he just wanted to talk.

But she didn't care, he had threatened her with that gun, chased her like an animal and now he was going to bruise her ankles!

"Let go!"

She barked kicking at his arm, he one good heel making clanging sounds as it hit the metal.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ronin alexsnder

hey holly check ur pm when u get on

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin was knocked onto the ground. flipping backwards through the sky ronin lands on his back still dazed from the hit of the trash can he barely has enough sense to grab hc's foot.

ronin lays on his back with a huge headache. lookin up at the blurry image of a female kicking the hell out of his left arm. CLANG CLANG CLANG. ronin watches as the heel of her shoe breaks on his metallic arm. LET GO the girl scream's. ronin then attempt to spin around while hold on to her foot trying to kick her other leg out from underneath her.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Holly Cross

She saw his next move in his head and jumped to avoid it but as she did she lost her last support and came crashing down anyway landing on her butt.

Now seated she still persisted her escape kicking angrily in a futile attempt to make him let go. Just to cause him more discomfort with no other purpose then spite she threw bits of gravel at his face.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin misses with the sweep kick but watches as holly leaps into the air while he still holds on to her ankle. holly then falls to the ground landing on her but. Ronin then watches as she start to throw gravel in face."ok ok ok quit it ill put down the gun's if you put down the rocks". seriously i just want to ask you some qeustions. ronin shouts out loud hoping that this crazy woman will listen to him.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly falls back exhausted. "Ok, fine ask...prick" she muttered the last part.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ronin alexsnder

occ. lol holly i love your character and the way you portray her.

STORY

ronin replies "your an assasin right". "my only qeastion is what did kelly jaxson do to get such a high paying hit on him".Ronin thinkin to himself if this is the guy i think he is i have no reason to stop her just to help her.

they both lay on their back's peering up at the bright shinning sun in a dead in ally way.

Ronin laying on his back then lets get of holly's leg and grabs a banana peel that was laying on his jacket."GREAT do you know how long it will take me to clean this jacket". ronin speaks in monotone.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Holly Cross

Ronin alexsnder: STORY

ronin replies "your an assasin right". "my only qeastion is what did kelly jaxson do to get such a high paying hit on him".Ronin thinkin to himself if this is the guy i think he is i have no reason to stop her just to help her.

they both lay on their back's peering up at the bright shinning sun in a dead in ally way. Ronin laying on his back then lets get of holly's leg and grabs a banana peel that was laying on his jacket."GREAT do you know how long it will take me to clean this jacket". ronin speaks in monotone.

Holly Cross: Story

She chucks her broken boot at him. "Screw your jacket, that was Prada!"

"And as for Jackson, Mr. Ronin Alexsnder I have no idea what he's done! I was on my way to retrieve his file when you started that ridiculous little fox hunt! And I wasn't planning on killing him tonight anyway but if he's a friend of yours then I just about changed my mind and further more-"

Holly stopped short staring at the newly risen sun. Gavin would be waiting for his wife and it would look very suspicious if he woke up to find she was not at his bed side. She retrieved her fallen dagger and quickly pressed it to Ronin's throat.

"I need a ride to the plaza hotel"

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin laying his back listened to what holly had said. "My friend id much rather kill him myslef ronin replied".

before ronin could even get the next thing he wanted to say the mysterious girl had a sharp dagger at his throat. I need a ride holly had said. ronin just out of shear reaction of having a sharp knife pressed to his throat grabbed her wrist with his right hand. attempting to muscle the dagger away from his throat while at the same time raising his left and pushing toward her temple extraced his blade centimeters away from her temple.

"you know this is not the way to get close to somebody right" ronin answered to her qeustion about the ride. "besides if you wanted a ride you shoulda asked when we first met". "id never turn down a gorgeous girl" ronin said with a smirk on his face.

all at the same time the crowded streets of new york passed by the ally way seeing the man and woman struggling they just kept on walking by. "this is new york weve seen everything" as one woman said as she walked by.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Holly Cross

"Are you gonna take me to the plaza or not!? If you're not then let go! I have a schedule to keep- and you sir-"

She leaned back escaping the dagger and let her foot kick him hard on the shin. It was childish but in many many Holly was still a child.

"Are disrupting it!"

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin relaxes as holly pulls the dagger of his throat. laying back down on the ground "ronin tells holly i dont know if your from new york or not but you deffinately fit in you are so pushy". she then entail's kicks him in the shin.ouch lady fine ill take you ronin shouts out of anger.

ronin then stands up dusts himself off and walks over to his motorcycle. "well are you coming" ronin shout's at the young girl. the sun was setting so the temp was starting to drop. feeling cool ronin then unzipps his jacket and puts his helmet on this is perfect riding weather he thinks to himself.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly jumps onto the back of the bike. Clamping her thighs to the side of it and curling her fingers under the seat, holding on without actually touching him.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin starts up the bike and jumps on holly then follows in suit. he then clicks it into gear and releases the clutch gently. then accelerates as fast as he could. Ronin loved the idea of a hot girl on the back of his bike but noticed how she tried ever so much not to touch him. they speed through the streets of new york as fast as he could travel weaving in and out of traffic.

they then arrive at the famous plaza hotel. ronin pulls up onto the curb at the most beautiful time of day when both the sun and moon are both in the air. ronin then stops the bike. and turns it off to allow holly to get off. "ok where here let me guess this is where your boyfriend is staying" ronin says in a soft voice. "we still havent talked about this whole kelly jaxson i know he's an infamous crime lord that has others killed to rise an power and i know that if your gonna take him out id like a piece of the action at no cost".

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Holly Cross

"There's a club not far from here, couple of blocks south. We'll meet there later 1:30 am" Holly takes off at a run. She had to get back to the room before Gavin woke up. She dived into the closing elevator doors. The eleveator opened on her floor with a ding. She cautiously unlocked the door and found Gavin awake and pacing nervously.

"Anita! Where have you been!?" He asked angrily

I'll get you for this Ronin Alexsnder" she thought angrily as her husband went into a tyrade about how he had waited up for her then fell asleep on the hotel's chair...while she tried desperately to come up with a convincing lie to explain her abscence.

Outkast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Outkast

(i dont wanna spam but i wanted to say this is brilliant to read)

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin listens as holly tell's him to be at this club down the street at 1:30am. "dang and i had hoped to get my beauty sleep tonight" he mutters out loud jokingly. then ronin watches as the even more mysterious girl taken off running as fast as she could into the hotel. that girl has issues ronin thinks to himself.

1:00 am

ronin rides up to the club not being one to be late he then puts his kickstand down onto the dry pavement and procedes to get off of his bike. after getting off of the bike ronin then straps his helmet into the helmet holder underneath of the backseat and proceeds to walk in to the busy club. sir im gonna need I.D the bouncer says to ronin. not wanting any trouble he then pulls out his wallet show the bouncer the I.D and walks into the club.

he looks around as scores of people dance around like a bunch of monkeys and walk up to the bar and takes a seat. knowing holly had told him to be there at 1:30 he figures he'd have enough time to scope out the scenery. ronin watches as a beautiful sexy woman dances on a round stage with a pole in the middle. he is lost in his thoughts as he watches the woman continue to dance."where is she at" ronin mutters softly under his breath.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ronin alexsnder

occ. i think we need to make another OCC thread ill set it up.thanks outkast

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Holly Cross

Outkast says:

"(i dont wanna spam but i wanted to say this is brilliant to read)"

Don't know what a spam is but thanks for the compliment

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Holly Cross

Post Deleted.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Holly Cross

The club was called "Electric" not exactly a place Holly would visit but it was perfect since she could be sure Gavin wouldn't be there. It had taken all her seduction skills (which wasn't a lot) to lure him into him into bed as well as forgiving her. With a nifty little gadget she shut off the metal detectors as she passed through the door way. She was dressed to the nines, a number of blades strapped to her thighs making there way to her ankles. A silencer was strapped to the small of her back while a beretta rested soundly on her hip. She carried Jackson's file under one arm, it was pretty thick. She spotted Ronin at the bar eyeing the scantily clad dancer up on stage.

men she snorted before making her way to him

She dropped the file into his lap while taking a seat next to him

"What'll it be?" The bartender asked her

"Ice tea, the regular kind" She needed to be sober before an assignment.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin was takin by surprise as holly approached and dropped a thick file into his lap as he watched the dancer on stage. dang girl you scared me for a sec ronin shouted as holly took a seat next to him. she ordered a glass of tea the regular kind. the regular kind she does have issues ronin thought to him self. this is a file on kelly i take ronin says to holly as he reads through it.

while reading through the file ronin is often distracted by the woman on stage and has a hard time reading it considering the shaky lighting in the club. ronin then takes the file and puts in on the bar.

"dang whoever gives you your info is really informant right down to what type of pj's kelly wears to bed:. "ok chicka its says here that around 3am every morning he gets up to check his security around his penthouse which means he makes sure all of his alarms are on and that the security gaurds down stair are doing there job so obviously this will make it hard to get to him any time soon".

"but in the morning around five he then gets up and goes to a small diner just a block away from his building and drinks coffee and talks business to his advisor jeffery scotts and that his security is very light at this point in time. so if there is any time to hit him it's then. so what do you think" ronin says with a very serious voice.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Holly Cross

"I think you're a little to eager for the kill. Give him a break just because he promotes crime doesn't mean he's a bad guy, just means he probably doesn't see eye to eye with the law" Holly said thinking about the Queenling.

"personally i think the reason he's my assignment is because he's competition for the boss. What crimes exactly does he promote? Anything serious?" She asked before sucking on a lemon wedge.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin sits back and listens to holly's speech about good and evil. "did you not read the file or the newspapers" ronin says with a some what loud voice.

"whenever someone gets in his way he has them takin out and not just them but there whole family's wives and children" in a frantic yet low voice so to not cause any problems or let others hear him .

"Sure he does it all for business and sure business is cut throat but kelly jaxson takes that whole cut throat thing literally" ronin then slams his fist onto the bar.

"sure your boss might have his reasons and thats your job but i have my reasons to want to take him out" ronin shouts.

ronin then raises his fist up off the bar and apologizes for gettin so loud.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Holly Cross

Despite the loud music people turned to where Holly and Ronin were seated his constant banging of the table made her drink jump a little now and then. She stared at his mechanical arm a while. gotta get me one of those she thought finishing up the lemon.

She listened to his little speech a while before chuckling a bit.

"So this is a little "protect the innocent" quest for you?"

she turned her attention to the dancer on the stage who's hair was unnaturally blonde. She frowned in disgust as some man in a suit slipped a five dollar bill on the girl's waist band.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ronin alexsnder

holly chuckles as she listens to ronin explain to her about what kelly has done and why he deserves to die. holly then expresses her opinion about why ronin wants to kill kelly. Ronin watches as holly then turns to look at the dancer on stage.

"you like that do you" ronin say with a smirk on his face.

ronin then replies to holly's emotionless question. "is this about protecting the innocent yes my dear little birdie yes it is and what does it matter to you anyways your job is to kill him anyway right ronin says this in a low soft tone of voice so that the crowd of people that was looking his way wouldnt hear him.

ronin then stands up and says "so are we gonna do this or not"

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Holly Cross

"You're right, he is a job. It's nothing personal for me I'm a proffessional and "we"? I'm not so cool with the we. Besides you're really taking the fun out of all this. What do I care who Kelly Jackson kills? families? children? It's not any different from the things I've done. So go ahead take the assignment but don't go spouting crap about the innocent because there's no such thing."

Holly slams down her pay for her drink and heads for the exit

"Oh and Ronin...if you're wondering who my informant is...it's Kelly Jackson he just payed me double to get rid of you!"

She turned around suddenly both guns in her hands.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin watched as holly slammed her drink down on to the bar and headed for the exit. ronin then followed her through the busy club quickly pushing their way to the door's. over the loud music ronin barely what holly had said but what he did hear was it would be clear that in the end he would be forced to kill holly and then kill kelly.

suddenly time stood still for a few seconds as ronin watched holly turn around and point to guns aiming right at him. ronin's quick reaction's kicked in almost like a precognition

and then ronin quickly dove to the floor rolling right at holly attempting to punch her in the abdomen.

the crowd of people in the club quickly rushed to the exits screaming she's got a gun. ronin had thought himself once again i let my weakness get the best of me never trust a beutiful woman that would kill you if the price is right.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Holly Cross

She dodged, reading his mind and knwoing where he would aim. She rolled, jumped to her feet and ran to give herself distance to fire. She fired blindly in his direction before taking off for the back door. She opened the door and smiled fondly at her bike, MV Agusta F4 CC . She pulled her mask up, her helmet down, hopped on and rode Northward to kill Kelly Jackson. She laughed at her own strange idea of joke as if she'd ever take a job from anyone other than the Queenling. Now all she had to do was get to the diner before Ronin did. She supposed he could help but she was Holly Cross, she didn't do with "help" that's why she left the Kindred in the first place. She had her style, her gimmick and nobody was going to get in the way of that.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin rolled toward holly ever so agile like and through a straight punch right at her abdomen. holly dodged it as if she had read ronin's mind. ronin through the punch so hard it caused in to roll over to the ground and twisting in reverse so that he would be facing her once again.

ronin kneeled on the ground watching as holly made a swift bolt for the rear exit of the building. Oh no here we go again ronin shouted out loud out of annoyance. ronin then followed in suit running for the rear exit. just as ronin got to the rear exit the door close right in front of his face. ronin heard the sound of a motorcycle starting up. ronin then punched the door so hard it flew off the hindges and slammed into the building across the ally way almost making it appear as if the door was suppose to be there. ronin watched as his assailant rode off on a MV Agusta F4 CC quickly wiping the sweat off his face ronin had thought that holly stole his bike.

ronin quickly ran to the front of the building he knew where she was headed although not knowing why she double crossed him. ronin then quickly jumped on his bike and watched as the girl turned left at the end of the street. ronin was a world renown motorcycle racer before his accident and sure he lost a race that almost cost him his like but that was due to an mechanical malfuntion and that would not happen this time.

ronin then started his bike and grabbed the clutch and pushed the gear shifter down into first. ronin quickly raced across town followin holly gaining and gaining on her. ronin slowed his bike down as he watched holly's rear break light shine bright. holly was coming to a stop and ronin knew that they were at the diner.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Holly Cross

The diner's door was open due to the fact they were airing out the stink bomb Holly had planted earlier. She slowed to read if anything with a thought pattern was still inside when she was sure she threw a stick of dynamite causing the whole place to go up with a bang. She zoomed past to a safe distance and watched as Jackson's car came to abrupt halt and his men surrounded him keeping him safe from the so called "Assassination attempt". Holly hid the bike nice and safe in an alley before joining the people running south away from her little inferno. She waved her ring over the small flame of her lighter and just before they tucked Jackon into his bullet proof limosine she had tagged him with her mark.

Jackson yelped asn his hand flew to his neck. His men gathered to him but he waved them a way thiking a flamed debris must have hit him. He caught site of a laughing girl talking to a man on a bike.

Holly walked over to Ronin a small smile on her lips. "So much for that opening huh? guess it'll be harder to get to him now huh?"

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin watched as holly had stopped just for a second and then sped off into an ally way. just as she ducked the corner the diner that kelly would have been in blew up. ronin then watched as kelly was quickly shoved into his car nut not before a flipping holly jumped over him. holly then walked up to ronin and said "So much for that opening huh? guess it'll be harder to get to him now huh?" ronin felt threated but not physically mentally as a young girl spoke to him as if she was daring him.

ronin not one to be beatin by a girl then pulled his gun's and shot all four tires out from underneath the car. "sure the limo's bullet proof but the tires arent" ronin replied to holly's smart remark. ronin then quickly started to shoot all five of kellys gaurds one by one they all took a bullet to the head from ronin's acurate aim. even before there body's could hit the ground ronin lept off his bike leaving it to fall over at hollys feet.

ronin quickly bumrushed kellys limo jumping on to the roof of the extended car. ronin's metallic fist began to pummel the limo pushing the roof in deeper and deeper. ronin then extended his blade and threw one last punch at the roof of the limo opening up a small gap in the roof. ronin was now able put his hand into the gash and began to rip away the roof pulling as if it was a sardine can.

without hesitation kelly lept out of the limo the a side door running for his life. ronin had seen the frightened man escape through the door and then stood up aim ever so kindly for the back of kellys head. he squeezed off to rounds. he wouldnt miss!!!

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Holly Cross

After she finished his sentence she read his mind again. She rolled her eyes and watch him kill of Jackson's men. She made her way towards her bike. She watched him pursue Jackson but chose to take a breather, her stomach growled. She was hungry. Ronin was running after Jackson. If he killed Jackson she's get paid and she never would have to see him again, sounded like a good plan...but just for fun...She pulled the trigger aiming for his heel as he took aim at Jackson.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin watched as 2 rounds entered the back of kelly's and exited out the front leaving the infamous pink mist in the air. holly had ran over to the ally way just to turn around and take a cheap shot at ronin by shootin at his heel. BANG her gun sounded off the bullet traveled through the air her aim was good but not that good. the bullet hit ronin's calf and exited out the other side as he attempted to side step the gun shot.

ronin turned around and looked at holly holdin the gun aimed at him he then look down at his leg and watch the blood trickle down the side of his leg. ronin then turned and aimed at holly unleashing hell her way. ronin fired off both clips in her direction in an almost human shaped siloette pattern. the bullets bussed through air. ronin then jumped down from the roof and ran back to his motorcycle and ripped the shotgun off the side of it.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Holly Cross

How she got him in the calf was beyond her. She never intended to hit him in the first place just throw him off, to give Kelly a chance. She mounted her bike and took off as a spray of bullets surounded her. It was ridiculous reading his mind, seeing where he would aim next and turn where ever he intended to shoot her. The sun peeked once again but this time Gavin wouldn't be waiting up for her, conveniently he was called away and had taken an earlier flight back to San Fran. She sped up in the direction of the plaza. As soon as she thought she was clear. She pulled to a stop and calmly walked through the lobby and onto the elavator. She opened her hotel room and was suprised to find her boss in her room.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ronin alexsnder

after the shoot out ronin quickly stumbled to his bike as fast a man can run with a bullet hole in his leg. ronin knew it would just be a matter of time before he was gonna be in for another battle as he could hear the sound of sirens off in the distance. ronin quickly threw the shot gun to the ground and mounted his motorcycle. he watched a holly rode off into the distance.not quite knowing what to do he follow her as good as he could to see where she would go. ronin watched as holly went back to the plaza hotel. ronin had taken a wound to the leg it still hurt but the wound was no longer visible.

deciding that it was not a good time to get into another fight let alone another chase fired his bike back up and went home. after arriving at his home he quickly turned on the news to see what was being said. it turns out that after the stink bomb went off and before the explosion kelly exited out the back door and ran off with some of his guards and left the scene even before holly blew up the place. the man ronin had killed was a decoy. "f___" ronin shouted to the top of his lungs although not feeling to bad because he figured that he didnt kill any innocents seems how the men ronin had killed worked for kelly.

now what to do ronin pondered to himself.