Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Rondstrum
No Caption Provided

Name: Bernard Rillian Rondstrum "Bernie"

Height: 5'9"

AKA: Pyromaniac (formerly) "Crazy Bernie"

Bernard Rillian Rondstrum was a volunteer into the army in order to fight during the Vietnam war. He was one of his family's best elemental mages having absurd pyrokinetic magical skill and power, and was also considered the third greatest mind that they had had at the time. He was also a staunch believer in that they needed to outperform the Yggdmillenia family and after the way the Rondstrums were going to use him as a sort of leader of the family in order to further their company and appearances. His actions, however, eventually ended up with him being seriously injured. To the point of possibly dying, and in that time, it was the very people he considered rivals who saved his life. Since then he felt indebted to them, willing to help whenever he could, and was now very against the rivalry that they had had for so long. He became far more friendly, and his abilities were forgotten by his family even though he likely remains one of the most dangerous fighters they have.

No Caption Provided

Name: Beatrice Viara Rondstrum

Height: 5'7"

Although Beatrice went along with some of the family traditions, she was not so much into the healing part of the family. While extremely good at mergence, Beatrice enjoyed fighting to an extreme, she became rogue-like and ended up almost totally separating herself from the rest of them. Her combat skills were phenomenal, and her magical abilities were not dissimilar to those of her parents. Able to become invisible, phase through things, alter her age and age appearance at will, and could change her weight (though not so much gravities effect on that weight.) In addition Beatrice was able to manipulate the wind and air with magic, and would often create extremely small golems which she could use for a variety of purposes. Although she hangs around the family occasionally, she was totally cut out from the benefits of being a Rondstrum other then her abilities as she wouldn't listen to a word they said.

No Caption Provided

Name: Mia Heike Rondstrum

Mia was perhaps not as capable as her brother, and sometimes even less coordinated then an average person. However Mia is an extremely powerful mage. Mia is one of the only members of the family to utilize multiple types of elemental magic along with conjuration. Unfortunately, once it comes to offensive magic, or movement magic, she is a bit uncontrolled.

However, because of her inability to be precise or in control, Mia mostly uses defensive magic and golems she took her time creating...or ends up breaking something because she was rushed.

No Caption Provided

Name: Joseph Ikaru Rondstrum

Height: 5'10"

Joseph is the Rondstrum "Future champion" of sorts. Very powerful, skilled, knowledgable, determined, and a wielder of excellent lightning magic, he followed most any orders his parents would give him. He stuck in line with their traditions almost too much at first, until he was ordered by his father to "Tone down the anger and hot headed rashness" and did his best to do so. He went so far as to personally implant cybernetics into himself using his mergence abilities while he was still rather young. Making him extremely skilled at using them. While he is aware he has much to learn that could help him, he's still a considerably dangerous individual.

No Caption Provided

Name: Ryth Bigar Rondstrum

Height: 6'1"

Wife: Aryana Rondstrum

Son: Joseph Ikaru

Daughter: Beatrice Viara

Daughter: Mia Heike

Aka: "Ghost Commander"

Ryth Bigar Rondstrum didn't officially join the war like his brother, but he was very much involved in it. Although he stayed back with the company most of the time, supplying forces with their prosthetics and cybernetics, he had his moments of combat in which he was best known as the Ghost Commander. While Bernard was their greatest elemental mage of the time, Ryth was the best at golem's. His ability to create them seemingly out of thin air, created almost entirely out of semi transparent energy, as well being able to make himself invisible and almost totally immaterial, gave him the name Ghost Commander when he'd occasionally get involved. Exactly what his abilities were and their extent was never clarified as he'd rarely stay for long and only showed up in dire circumstances and left once the forces had things in control. Ryth took Bernards place as leader after the war and took the company on with excellent skill, he was also the main reason subterfuge was considered.

No Caption Provided

Name: Aryana Rondstrum

Husband: Ryth Bigar Rondstrum

Son: Joseph Ikaru

Daughter: Beatrice Viara

Daughter: Mia Heike

Aka: Eternal Maiden

Aryana married into the Rondstrum family to Ryth. She shared with him a particular oddity, and one of only two abilities she possessed, the ability to slow times effect on a their age. Why Aryana and Ryth were attracted to one another in the first place was kept between the two, but while Ryth is very reserved and controlled, Aryana is much more outgoing, though she was surprisingly accepting of the families traditions.

Aryana's second ability to introduce to the family was not so much magic as it was genetic, she was a mutant with the ability to alter gravity's effect on her without impairing her strength or other ill effects of it. In other words, she could be impossible for someone else to move, but would be able to walk completely fine on her own, or practically float without the discomfort of being weightless. Whether or not this ability could be passed on was not seen.

No Caption Provided

Name: Marya Falar Rondstrum

Marya was a wife into the family, but was also the reason elemental magic became incorporated. A german traveling mage who's ability with fire magic was spectacular. She began to teach the others how to use it, and was also the families origin of some of their Conjuring.

Bernard had been inspired by her abilities and focused his magical abilities off of hers. He did however manage to become more powerful then his family hero eventually.

No Caption Provided

Name: Mierr Rondstrum

AKA: The founder

Wife: Unkown

Mier was born hundreds of years ago and was the start of the family's legacy. Whether or not he was the first mage of the line is unknown, but he was the one to market the Mergence ability due to his unbelievable power and skill with it. From the records the family has of his abilities, only Joseph Ikaru shows promise to match what he was capable of which sometimes verged on necromancy. He was the origen of golems for the family as well, passing down the talents through many generations. His skills were also said to have gone so far he could alter the very air itself and control or change a person just by touching them. Some claims believe he could change reality and time, but these are not able to be proven.

Mergence:

Mergence is the family ability which permits them to synchronize with whatever they touch, or cause it to synchronize with someone else. After Mierr, this ability weakened, mostly it became allowing them to merge a limb to a person, for instance made of wood or metal, which would often possess super-strength, and would feel akin to their real limb though clearly distinguishable. It would also take away the chances of infection and rot that would normally come with having a wooden prosthetic attached directly into the flesh of a person. There are still a number of occasions where this ability was used as simply a form of direct telekinesis on whatever they were touching, but it was not commonly used even if they were able. In it's later years, Mergence became the ability to perfectly synchronize with prosthetics and exoskeletons rather then using natural elements, as that was the common use for it when people began using more artificial replacements. It is for this reason that most Rondstrums have many of their clothes lined with wires and small electronic joints, as they can then greatly increase their strength and speed just by wearing their clothes. Some, such as Joseph and Beatrice, are able to even just use regular clothes to enhance their strength.

OOC:

I still have some stuff to add, like some of what's in my bio about a more summery of the family history, and about Joseph Ikaru (the character I'm using for this), but I wanted to go ahead and get this up for reference.

Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent!

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that picture supposed to be cut off like that?

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rondstrum: Link me the picture and I can fix that by making a new one, the source is probs bad.

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yggdmillennia: I think I just fixed it, reverse image searched it and found a different source.

Thanks!

Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rondstrum: Well interested to see your characters in action ^·^

I particularly enjoy each of their back grounds in this blog btw

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yggdmillennia:

Thanks! Really liked adding a bit of depth to the families history.

Look forward to actually getting to use them and finally have an IC rivalry with yours too.

Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rondstrum: I'll need to do a blog about Rayne's known family members too but for now I'll just stick to referencing some of them in my posts till I get the chops to make the blog xD

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yggdmillennia:

Well you were busy doing the other filling in I saw, like the alteration thing and the armor one, which I thought was fantastic by the way. I was going to post there but forgot to do so.

Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rondstrum: Hah thanks!

Almost done with the armor one but the Alteration one still needs work on, plan on referencing those blogs often in the future hence some of the detail.

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rondstrum

@yggdmillennia:

Made me want to do an equivalent to it, but I'm not sure it fits with the Rondstrums as much. They were usually good either with golems (commanding) or with fighting using their abilities, but they were never really known for it as a family, whereas the Yggdmillenia family seems to have a solid history of it.

Might have a fancy weapon or something for them that works well with their magic and mergence, but otherwise guess I'll stick with a big family history.

Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rondstrum: You could focus blogs on the past of their prosthetics and augmentive traits, just throwing an idea :3

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rondstrum

@yggdmillennia: Yeah that might work

Make a blog for their magic and whatnot would be easier to use to give an overall understanding.

Maybe their company, just have to decide where it's actually based.

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncle Iroh!

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers