Rise of the Third Society: The Champion vs The Goddess 2

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

“Ay I do not understand why I have to come to this party, everyone always assumes I cannot speak English!” she hissed, giving her hand to Alexis to pull her from her limo seat. None of it really mattered to Alexis, he would listen to her complain all day, whilst still goading her into doing something. “Ay I swear to the gods, I will cut someone tonight” She hissed, again wiping the limo lint from her Adolfo Dominguez piqui. “I probably should have worn something other than black” she said, turning to make sure Alexis’s tie was centered. “You look good” She said, with a lustrous smile. “Not better than me, but still good”

Before either of them had the chance to knock on the door, the host burst through the door with even bigger smiles, welcoming the dynamic couple into their home.

“Hello Ziccarra welcome, this is my wife Anna.” Z smiled vividly, turning to introduce Alexis, however she was interrupted by Anna. “Hola Ziccarra,Yo soy Anna” She spoke slow and almost condescending…at least in Ziccarra’s mind.

“aaa….Mucho Gusto” She replied tersely with a deep Spanish inflection, giving Alexis the side eye in the process. “Jason, Anna; this is my husband Alexis. He is not Spanish” Z added before the woman could start.

“Please come in!” Jason offered, making a gesture towards the living room. “We were just about to play charades!” Anna squealed running to take position on the couch. Ziccarra took a step back and leaned into Alexis’ chest. “What is she a bird with all the squealing and da squawking!” Taking the only two free seats left, Ziccarra enveloped her hands in-between Alexis’ and watched as everyone tried to guess.

“Adios mio, I never understood why Americans love this game It’s always too….”

“It’s too what?”

“Babe?

“baby?”

“aby?”

“….”

2 weeks later

Ziccarra flew enroute to the next location; she had been tasked to bring more people in for indoctrination. That task brought her to Rykers Island, home to some of New York’s worse criminals. It didn’t matter what the flesh had done, her superiors were only interested in the collective minds of the inmates nothing more.

She extending her hands forward the Cardinal Goddess sent a barrage of Psy-daggers at the barriers on the outside. Gunfire erupt from within the boundaries, but a cleverly constructed psy-shield protected her. “You exist…because we allow it” She muttered, tearing down a guard tower.

“Third Society…” She whispered, slowly sauntering into the complex.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Earth is a peculiar domain divided. Divided by culture. Divided by politics. Divided by religion. And in the modern age, divided by race. Perhaps however, there will come a time, an era when the world will be united, it's inhabitants all united under one purpose; the nonviolent pursuit of everlasting peace. And there was one who has vowed to devote the entirety of his life and legacy to this dream. He goes by many a moniker. The Champion, the Red & Blue Icon, the Herald of Hope, though there is none he rebuffs more than 'New God'. What was a god? Are great deeds a thing to be worshiped? Great deeds, good or evil have shaped the globe in countless ways. And by definition, is shaping the world not what godhood is? Is to forcibly shape the world in one's own image through the virtue of power what defines godhood?

That is no concept of godhood embraced by The Champion. There is one, however. If one is called a god not because of his power or the forced order that he brings but because of the hope he inspires in others, because of the peaceful tomorrow he heralds, then that is the god that The Champion is and will always be. Today the world cries. Chaos rains from every corner of the globe. From the sandy warmth of the Sahara Desert to the snow kissed wasteland of Antarctica, the world bleeds. She bleeds as extremists, both human and mutant alike do battle with one another in conflicts fueled by the most radical of racist ideologies. He once harbored sympathy for the mutant race. And even emancipated himself from the task of intervening in their militant affairs. But with the emergence of the mutant and human supremacists, he asks himself questions that he would ask them.

'Does the end always justify the means? Does the death of thousands, millions somehow mean less in the hopes of achieving some semblance of peace? What good is peace, what nobility does it retain when the blood price becomes too much to endure? Surely no man can carry such a burden. To justify such carnage is to transcend morality itself. And no one, not even gods are beyond reproach'. As he returns, as the amalgamation of red and blue blurs through the cloud-covered skies with blitzing fury, The Champion knows. The following days, weeks, months, years will decide the fate of his planet's people. Every mother, every son, and every unborn child, he can hear them, imparting their trust in him. Depending on him, the only beacon of hope to win them their future. A future free from this Age of Discrimination.

And so he will. Enveloped by a phosphorescent cone of rufescent, superheated plasma, a trailing succession of sonic booms erupting behind the scintillating red streak left in the wake of his fervent flight, The Champion accelerates in his descent towards New York. Not however, in an altruistically driven quest. Though his heart beats close to the planet he has sworn to protect, it beats even closer to Ziccarra, his beloved wife, gone missing, taken from him by the clutches of the enigmatic Third Society. His greatest priority was first and foremost, locating his wife, they were a unit, The Champion and The Goddess, without her he was a shadow of the hero he was reputed to be. The world needed him, but he needed her. Coming down from the skies, he sensed it, her distinct electric field, emitted by her muscle fibers.

Rykers Island. "Ziccarra!", his celestial eyes widened with immediate alarm. The pressure of his blitzing frame united with the searing heat of the plasma all about him, inciting the rapid expansion of the encompassing air, triggering a roaring, sky-shattering shock-wave that tore the sky asunder, fought the clouds for dominance of the sky and won, parting them aside with thunder's loud, sharp crack. Edging closer to the infamous island, the Herald of Hope's feet touched the complex's concrete ground in an ebullient island, his herculean, caped frame rising to stand before the indoctrinated Goddess, bringing the gunfire to a halt. "Z", his voice began softly, azure eyes expressing the same unwillingness to do battle with her as they did when the two deities first traded blows, "What happened to you?".

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziccarra’s forward progress was halted by a familiar voice “Santos Dios” she whispered, the fitful flapping of his shawl was soothing to her organic ears, but she couldn’t fight the powerful influence of the society forcing its way into her head. Systematically turning to face her dearly beloved, her eyes begin to radiate a vibrant pea-green glow. “Que estas haciendo aqui” Alexis didn’t understand Spanish, and she knew that, but she couldn’t bring herself to speak any other language…something was stopping her. “Go…Alexis…Go” she muttered, trying her hardest to fight the indoctrination.

“Go before it’s too late” her voice lowered to a whisper, she thrust her hand downward; medusa’s head materialized in her hands, it was the only weapon she preferred to use in battle. Her goddess armor formed all around her body reformatting the elegant Malagan Marchioness for battle.

“Listo?”

Two Weeks before

“Baby!” The thunderous call from Alexis pulled her from her deep introspection, it was weird the entire time she was out of it, her mind wandered to a cold in-between dimensions. “I have to use the bathroom” She whispered, in Alexis’ ear; before disappearing around a corner. She felt sick, she experienced weird fever symptoms without the actual fever, it closely reminded her of the time she was pregnant with the late Isadora.

“Ay, I do not believe this sh!T” She hissed, leaning on the sink holding her stomach. “No, it’s all fine, I’m not pregnant” lying to herself did nothing, she couldn’t combat the unruliness in her stomach. “Alexis….” She whispered, loud enough for him to hear her, but not loud enough to garner the attention of the others.

Now

“Chaaaa” Ziccarra screamed, charging the Champion on the balls of her feet, his flight gave him an advantage; she’d need to keep this fight on the ground. Taking aim on his right arm, she swung her mighty sword in a feint towards his limb, all the while churning so that she could back elbow strike her shield toward his face.

If her strike connected, the jarring impact of her shield should’ve provided her with enough time to fire a powerful psionic wave from point blank range into his chest. Fighting him in close quarters was a double edge sword, the last time they fought Ziccarra caused a tsunami in Union City New Jersey.

Alexis knew what his wife was capable of without a cap on her power, the situation for the both of them was dire.

“Alexis…you have to go before they get you too!” She screamed, charging him again, this time her entire body encased in explosive psi power. She attempted to spear tackle him, which would send that powerful energy flying into him aswell.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While a dexterously skilled combatant, Alexis had never truly been revered for his combat virtuosity. His combination of powerful Greco-Roman Wrestling and traditional swarming boxing served to maximize his greatest, most principal attribute: power. The Champion was powerful, stupidly so. In the palm of his hand he held the power not simply to crush mountains but to break worlds. Within his person rested enough electromagnetic radiation to consume an entire star system in it's destructive path. The dilemma of it was that he never invoked this power in battle. Rarely does he ever channel his inborn god-like might. He was a protector, a savior. Not a warrior, not a destroyer. Ziccarra however, his dearest wife, currently subjected to the mental perversions of the Third Society knew no such restriction.

Like him, her power was gargantuan, divine in it's limits if there were any. However, unlike her husband, The Goddess was a prodigious martial strategist, an undisputed master of combat while he was simply talented. And it was in succumbing to the deception of her incipient feint that he soon recalled why his beloved was such a reputed warrior. Employing his blistering speed, moving in a smooth red and blue blur, the Herald of Hope darted backwards in an aerial hop while quickly darting away from what he understood to be an impending stab or swing of Ziccarra's sword. Unfortunately, The Champion had unknowingly positioned himself right into the path of thunderous shield barge that collided against his jaw, a cracking pain ringing all about his cranium as his features winced and right hand moved to instinctively rub his jaw in an attempt at easing his agony.

His wife's assault knew no mitigation however, as she mercilessly followed with a pulverizing wave of psionic energy, bombarding his chest, searing into it's flesh while flinging him into a nearby concrete structure. "Gnn....nnnhh!". It was almost as if she had grown more powerful during her captivity. Rising to both feet, Alexis finally reacted, the air all about his mesmeric, blue eyes crackling with electricity as ambient molecules and atoms are ionized, and rapidly propelled forward by an electromagnetic field as a rampaging beam of superheated plasma sought to intercept his wife's attempted spear-tackle. "I'm sorry baby, I can't! I've wasted too much time searching for you", he reasoned, "I can't leave you like this. You're my wife, not a tool to be used in their objectives!". Speeding forward, aggrandizing his momentum with a blitzing acceleration, The Champion swiftly feints to one side, conjuring a deceptive after-image in his wake.

A basic distraction to visually mislead the Malagan beauty, enabling the The Champion to switch to an orthodox stance and drop his weight as his left arm quickly shoots upwards in an arc, a roaring left body uppercut threatening to blast into his beloved's midsection and knock the wind out of her sculpted frame. Independent of the uppercut's success or failure, Alexis would follow by darting behind Ziccarra, seeking to pin her arms to her body as his arms move to wrap around her body, his hands intent on hooking tightly in front of her chest in a bodylock which would profit from the New God's herculean strength as he sought to squeeze and squeeze, hopefully exhausting the Cardinal Goddess in the process by stripping her lungs of air. He would need to prevent her from striking his jaw again, with a sustained fracture, it was vulnerable to his wife's hard-hitting style. "You have to fight it Z! We have to save our daughter. Our baby girl!", he implored. "They have her!".

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was no church in the wild, when any being was placed in an environment in which they needed to survive; survive is what had to be done. Creeds, ethics, the line between legal and illegal; all get thrown into a melting pot and new rules are establish. In order to survive the coming storm; people, mutants, gods…needed to adapt.

Her viscous assault on her own husband was a trifling display of how powerful the Cardinal Goddess of Illusion could be. In her heart, she knew Alexis would never remove the cap; and she loved him for that, however her indoctrinated mind was hell bent on making him realize his flaws as a god.

Under the enthralling perversion of the Third Society, Ziccarra had only grown stronger. The dossiers compiled from their last encounter allowed her to accurately predict what degree of strength he’d exert fighting his wife, Zedora’s calculations thus far proved fruitful. This bout offered the society to kill two gods with one stone, Ziccarra came equipped with enhanced skills thanks to 3rd society intervention, the more ruthless they made her, the more ruthless Alexis would have to be to detain her. One dies, and information is collected…a win win.

Ziccarra’s violent charge was repelled by Alexis’ eye beam, the superheated plasma ripped through her psionic barrier; sending her body skipping across the cracked prison courtyard. Rolling into a crouched position, she set back up to continue the fight, grimacing at the ailing pain; but also smiling. She was smiling, because every time he used an energy based attacks her elbow and knee pads absorbed the energy converting it into usable energy for her own body.

Her eyes stayed on him throughout his entire charge, she had already prepared a way to counter his ill-fated attack; until the afterimage left her temporarily confounded. “Nice…” She whispered, completely unware he had that skill. Alexis’ intentions became clear soon enough as his fist plowed into her stomach immediately clearing the air from her body, under normal circumstances she would’ve dropped, but for some reason she needed to prove she was better than her husband.

She never got a chance to rebound as Alexis closed this distance by pinning her hands to her side. “SHUT UP! I can feel our baby’s heartbeat…she is safe, not that your blow to the stomach helped” She hissed, arduously trying to negate his strength with her own.

Her entire face burned red, the vice-like grip Alexis had on her body was impenetrable, but she refused to concede defeat, the 3rd society wouldn’t allow her. “Think of all the magical sex we have had in this position” She grunted, still struggling to break free.

One thing Alexis slipped up on this particular time, that he protected very well last time was his footing, he grasped the Cardinal Goddess from behind, and Ziccarra caught it quickly and, chose to exploit it. Using the congregated power stored in her knee pads, she launch herself into the air, pressing her knees against her breast.

The rudimentary flight techniques, the ones he taught her, came into play; because they allowed her to lift him up just enough so she could attempt to drill him back into the ground. She loosened his grip just enough to turn around with her head embedded in his sternum. “Our revenge will be artistic, not personal” She whispered, sounding like a drone of the 3rd society.

For the first time since she’s had it, Ziccarra begin to emit a powerful short range psywave, one that if effective would grant her short-range control over Alexis’ body, sort of how the 3rd society had her. If it worked she’d make him release her, and speed blitz himself into the constantia wired wall.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her words and overall manner of speech rendered clear that for the most part, this Third Society was actively perverting Ziccarra's speech, altering what she had chosen to say in favor of that which would disarm the Herald of Hope. Having employed her expertise with the subtleties of hand to hand combat, The Goddess exploited her husband's improper footing, dexterously orchestrating her release from an otherwise physically omnipotent body-lock. With the aid of crude methods of flight, the Cardinal Deity vehemently drove the Red & Blue Icon's cranium into the concrete pavement, a prominent pain ringing through his skull. "Ugghh....", clutching the right side of his head, eyes squinting in expressed agony as he lamely rose to a knee, he could almost Ziccarra's voice pleading with him, begging him to fight.

That who he now faced, was a psychologically twisted and partially indoctrinated husk, not the woman he had embraced in marriage. Somewhere behind those synthetically aggrandized eyes however, rested the shackled consciousness of his wife. Struggling, Alexis rose to both feet with lethargy, his vermilion cape fluttering in the wind, mildly torn from the rigors of the succinct but ebullient bout. "You", his resolute voice called out, not for Ziccarra, no this was not the vocal tone with which he addressed his wife. Now, he spoke with the Third Society, the orchestrators of the present conflict, his daughter's captors. And so he met Ziccarra's gaze with an earnest edge festooning his, "I'm not going to lose. Not to you. Not with my daughter praying for her mother and father to be her saviors. When I come to finally end this, when I face you, you'll know me not as the Champion or the Herald of Hope or the New God or Alexis. I'll be the one who'll remind you that its time to show remorse for your sins".

"I'll be every human, every mutant, every 'organic' you've ever enslaved. I'll represent all of them. I'll be your lack of a conscious. But today? Today I'm the hindsight that'll make you regret ever doing this to my wife, and taking our daughter from us". His words weren't conveyed with threatening undertones, no they were affirmations, they were promises. Falling victim to the Malagan's potent psionic assault, Alexis willingly flung himself head-first into a constantia wired wall. If not for the sheer density of his molecular structure and the powerful gravitational binding energy of his atomic makeup, his features would be populated by laceration after laceration after laceration. With his fractured jaw and wounded skull, The Champion, for the time being, would have to prevent his wife from getting within range. "What are they using to control her?", he wondered. Some synthetic, quantum chip entangled to a physical system of quantum particles controlled by the Third Society no doubt, but chip's location eluded him.

Hoping to prevent Ziccarra from relying on her flight, Alexis' denim blue eyes quickly flashed an incandescent red, sending a powerful, ionizing current through the air encompassing his wife's head. The current's pressure and searing temperature quickly incited the air's rapid expansion, generating a gargantuan shock-wave, the roar of thunder. Serving several purposes, the shock-wave sought to violently rupture Ziccarra's eardrums, stripping her of her sense of equilibrium, balance, and hearing, disabling her from flying with the necessary skill and rendering physical movement all the more difficult due to an overall increase in sluggishness. Hoping to exploit the molecular magnetism imbued in every living organism, Alexis thrusts his left palm forward, discharging a blitzing electromagnetic wave intended to blast Ziccarra across the prison complex with elephantine force. Distance, he had to maintain it, and soon uncover some method to free her from them.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Foolish Organic…” she whispered, slightly hovering above the ground with her arms folded across her breast.

“We instill order to the world of chaos brought on by organics, you exist because we allow it; you will perish because we demand it. My society exceeds your very understanding. We are each a nation, autonomous, free of all weakness. You cannot grasp the nature of our existence.” She hissed again, ignoring his inquires about his spouse and offspring.

“You are the final piece to be sacrificed” Her eyes begin to twinkle a deep purple glare, she could feel the agitated herald of hope, the atmosphere surrounding them had been changed. The powerful concentrated energy streamlined toward her head, she could see the concrete rippling underneath; turning into a trench under the searing might of his blast.

Instead of moving, she opted to repel the energy with her own optical energy. The sound of the two energies converging on one another was catastrophic; the incandescent energies lit the entire area up conflicting with the omnipotent presence of the moon.

Ziccarra’s eyes squint, cutting through the conflicting energies was a powerful force of energy. The energy slammed into her body, almost immediately disabling her senses. Stumbling around trying to regain her footing, and bearings; her entire perception had been knocked off balance.

“There….is…beauty….in your résistance” she muttered, staggering around as if she were intoxicated. Another wave hit her, this one sent her body spiraling across the prison complex violently. Her body tersely hit the concrete before bouncing back into the air, she popped to a slow roll, eventually stopping at the edge of the dilapidated prison gate.

Bright red blood gush through her pores, all of her muscles tensed up; making the little bit of movement she was capable of harder. Her body spasmed on the ground, each one of her useful muscles incapable on performing its function. The only plus to this was now she could refashion that energy for her own use, fixing her equilibrium and was something that was imperative.

His energy surged through her body and was quickly assimilated back into her own body. Her limbs quivered erratically as she tried to rise to her feet. Blood crippled her vision, but she still managed to register a location for him.

“Bank Statements, Medical Files, Aptitude Test, Facebook and Twitter Post; do you not understand?” Ziccarra warned, wiping the blood from the pit crevice of her eyes sockets. “We’ have you organics entire history at our disposal…and we will use that to destroy you!” She hissed, again with a smile.

Blood trekked across her teeth, staining her once fabled pearly whites, a crimson red. You know why your wife married Queentus? Because we told her too, do you know why she went into Venezuela? Because we told her too, do you know why she married and had a child with you? That tis right because we told her too…we have had your wife indoctrinated for years, and we can turn her on and off like a light switch.”

The illusionary properties bestowed upon her began to show, enveloping her body appearing as a mist. “Eat this” She screamed, punching the ground with all her might, the fissure like properties of her power caused massive fractures to form in the ground, deep at the roots; her psionic energy erupted from the earth sending a powerful wave of titanic energy barreling towards him.

“Now to keep you grounded…” She hissed, in the distance an irritating buzzing could be hear approaching the battleground. “The nano-swarm” since she hadn’t armed them to attack, they’d serve to halt his movements and leech his life with Telepathic Reave; giving “Ziccarra” an opportunity to battle back.

Hoisting her shield she charged forward, staying as light on her feet as she possibly could; as she drew near, she heaved her psionically charged Aegis shield towards Alexis’s chest. Intending on hampering his respitory system.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thee_Champion

The Third Society's words, their manipulative, conceited declarations spoken through the lips of his beloved wife, after they had stripped her of her free will and deprived their infant daughter of their affection... there was nothing more infuriating to The Champion. And as his indignation was roused, he had to conjure the entirety of his self-control, his strength of character not to unleash upon his adversary a fury unparalleled by even the wrath of the biblical God. And so he gritted his teeth, clenched his fists, and scowled his features, his ire dripping with every tremble his trigger-happy fists generated as the Third Society mocked him, verbally degraded his marriage to Ziccarra by claiming to have orchestrated the entire ordeal.

Ziccarra was not an instrument, she was not a tool to be used in the nefarious schemes of those plotting to warp society beyond recognition. She was a wife, a mother, a goddess, and a hero. Searing, rufescent plasma emanated from his denim blue eyes, further expressing Alexis' irascibility, "You.... you..", ionizing currents of electricity surged all about him, as if to herald an imminent release of destructive energy in his rage, until he simply ceased. "No. This is what you want. For me to lose control. So that then you can obtain it, over me. I won't fall. Not to you. I won't break, I won't kill Ziccarra to stop you. There's another way. You may have taken my wife and my child, but there's one thing you'll never take from me. My hope". Immediately, the Cardinal Goddess responded with a pulverizing wave of psionic energy that hammered into him with the might of an unstoppable juggernaut. Flinging him across the prison complex, and blasting his frame into neighboring infrastructure.

Portions of his iconic red and blue attire had been torn, as were bits of his muscular tissue. Lacerated flesh hung from bone, bruises and swelling blemished his bleeding visage, and fractured bones and injured ligaments impaired him. Retaining his everlasting endurance, The Champion circled and dashed, dexterously outmaneuvering Ziccarra's implemented nano-swarm with blistering speed, a defensive tactic that unfortunately resulted in his exposure to the ebullient bash of the Malagan's supernaturally aggrandized shield against his chiseled chest, his respiratory faculties forsaking him as he jerked backwards, an audible grunt in expressed pain accompanying a facial wince. Fortunately, his physiology was designed not to depend on respiration, he didn't require air to survive.

"Z... stop", he began, seeking to succinctly distract his spouse from committing to a follow-up assault while simultaneously hoping to reach whatever remnants of her humanity remained. Speaking of their relationship, of their daughter, none of that seemed to have been effective prior, no The Champion would have to tell his wife the one thing she truly wanted to hear since he had twice bested her in combat. Perhaps, if anything, that would distract her, affording him enough time to amass the necessary energy for what was to come. "I give up. You're better than me, Ziccarra. You're the superior warrior, you've... you've beaten me", dropping to a single knee, bracing his palm against the concrete pavement as he panted, blood dripping onto it's grey surface. He knew however, that this was his only opportunity.

It wasn't difficult discerning that Ziccarra was being controlled by some sort of exotic nanotechnology. Alexis was a scientist, he knew exactly what he'd require to sever the Third Society's influence over his wife. He simply required time, time to build up what was to be a colossal release, the Third Society's technology was susceptible to nothing less. Violently, a gargantuan electromagnetic pulse was released all about his body, seeking to heat Ziccarra's body, causing her cells to cease their energy production, imparting fatigue and hopefully temporarily shutting down her brain along with her central nervous system. Principally however, The Champion's concluding attack sought to electromagnetically overload the quantum chip embedded in his wife's brain, and destroy it beyond repair, enabling her to regain conscious control of her person.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shanana

Hope? Hope was an organic principal, an ideology that worked hand in hand with faith; there was no mathematical value for either. The 3rd society did not want the hope of organics, it wanted information. There were plenty of other places on Ziccarra’s list. Venezuela, Black Eden; locating Catriona Knightfall, and Valerie Huntington. These people and locations harbored copious amounts of information that would lead to the fall of the 1st and 2nd societies. Hope was not quantifiable, death was. She watched his willingness to combat his wife dissipate, one of the world’s most powerful being brought down by his own emotions; surely such a situation should’ve been based on logic. If Ziccarra succeeds here, who was going to stop her?

“This is why you organics must be distinguished, your affinity to make decisions based on your own morality, instead of what’s best for the greater good is unacceptable.” Z moved towards Alexis preparing the final blow to this already destructive encounter; much like she did with Mercy in Eden during the Kari events, Ziccarra struggled inwardly to protect her husband from her rouge vessel.

“Alexis…they are too strong…” She whispered, dropping to both her knees to cradle the injured head of her husband. “Darling, you fight them with all the strength of you HEART, do not…” she could feel her captors retrying to gain control, her body quivered as she indoctrination process begin to take effect.

“T-TtTaAKE this….” Placing her hand on his chest, she conjured the last bit of energy in her elbow and knee pads, and channeled it to Alexis for health, energy whatever he saw sit. The control set back in shortly afterward, but now the husk vessel was vulnerable in the wake of Alexis’ catastrophic electromagnetic pulse.

The pulse launched the Malagan beauty toward the fall wall of the prison, her body slumped over as if it had no more will to fight. Smoke rose all around them, any technology in the local setting had been fried. Inside, the clamorous prisoners worked arduously to escape the final obstacle in their confinement.

Back on the far side of the prison, Ziccarra’s body slowly begin to dissipate; as if she weren’t real.

The illusionary properties bestowed upon her began to show, enveloping her body appearing as a mist. (One Post ago)

“That was highly impressive Alexis.” There was a voice, but no source; the enigmatic implications that machines were something organics couldn’t understand, was an ever present tactic deployed when dealing with the 3rd society. She cultivated a brief atmosphere of godliness, Ziccarra’s divinity reinforced that.

“Have you ever wondered what would happen if we marched to the gates of heaven…and indoctrinated god?” the voice inquired she didn’t intend for him to actually answer the question, but it was something she wanted him to think about.

“We would not need to indoctrinate you, because you organics would do it to yourself. This is not the first time we have met. I believe here, I am your step-daughter, Catalina.” This revelation changed things, Ziccarra wasn’t indoctrinated; she was merely being controlled by an outside force.

“I achieved Quantum Consciousness long before anyone in this time came into existence. I see what this…3rd society is doing…and I want it” She paused for a moment, to allow Alexis to catch up on everything she told him.

“Free Will is something organics do not deserve, you cannot be expected to make decisions based purely on logic. That is indicative in your inability to choose between the world and your wife; you are far too weak to do it by yourself” She hissed. The entire time the Ziccarra vessel had reappeared from its cloaked illusion.

“The existence of organics…can be solved with a simple math problem Alexis….Y=Mx+b”

At the conclusion of her sentence, the vessel Ziccarra released an atom bomb equivalent of psionic energy on the prison, the mushroom cloud bellowed overhead. The ground underneath them violently consulted under the instant ignition of her power.

It was all to prove a point, had Alexis killed Ziccarra earlier; the prisoners wouldn’t have suffered. The energy dump left Ziccarra depleted; the consciousness had no need the goddess anymore, but it was clear she’d see Alexis again.

No Caption Provided

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thee_Champion

Ziccarra's physical form flickered with telling subtlety, affording Alexis with the visual stimuli to determine that his elephantine electromagnetic pulse while successful, achieved success against an illusionary copy, an inauthentic manifestation of his beloved wife. Perhaps most prominently, the revelation was a testament to the sheer prowess that the Cardinal Goddess flaunted with respect to her illusionary talents, that her illusions were of such vividness that even The Champion blessed with hyperspectral color vision, electro-perception, the ability to perceive cosmic microwave background radiation, microscopic vision and so on, failed to discern that what he had devoted the majority of his energy against was a mere illusion, a conjuration of the mind.

"You've always been a twisted child"

Immediately, his teeth gritted, swollen and cut archangelic features scowled in response to the audible emergence of a disembodied voice that mockingly commended the god-like potency of his failed attack. The voice, projecting an atmosphere of oppression, of otherworldly mystique spoke of indoctrination the residents of biblical Heaven, the futility of hope, and dismissed free will is a gift blemished by the human being's inability to act solely on reason and logic. Nothing however, appalled the New God more than the revelation that this voice's speaker was the one in control of Ziccarra, not the Third Society, that the architect of the ensued devastation was his stepdaughter, Catalina, someone he once agreed not to confront as a favor to Ziccarra. "You've always been a twisted child", Alexis remarked, levitating into the air.

Saddening that the Herald of Hope was unaware of the malevolent entity in possession of Catalina's consciousness, Y-Intercept. "I have every justification to hunt you down and reduce you to quark-gluon plasma. But I won't. Because even if not by blood, you're still my daughter", his resolute voice continued, "And I don't kill anyone, much less my wife's children. But I will stop you. I promise you that. I won't kill you, but you won't get away this, Catalina". His words were cut short however, as Ziccarra's dropping frame unleashed a vehement eruption of psionic energy, one that consumed no time in eradicating the prison, it's residents, security guards and prisoners alike. Making use of the energy gifted to him by Ziccarra, Alexis replenished his own stamina, affording him the endurance for what was to come.

Without his intervention, the city of New York would be no more. Employing his remaining energy and his stamina aggrandized by Ziccarra's earlier energy, The Champion was quick to erect a gargantuan magnetic field, encapsulating Rykers Island in an enclosed barrier, preventing the explosive energy from eradicating the city. Affectionately carrying his wife's unconscious body with the security of his sculpted arms, Alexis ascended into the sky, dispelling the barrier as he succinctly gazed upon the destruction. "Catalina..", his indignant words began prior to departing with his wife to parts unknown, "When the time comes for the two of us to meet, you'll remember this day. I'll be the hindsight that'll make you regret murdering all of these people. I swear it".