Revenge is Best Served Cold(Open RP OOC)

Lords_Of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Italy 12:00 am

The sewers of Italy were a rather bland place, filled with fecal matter and other human waste. An unknown location in the sewers of Italy, more specifically Rome, was the hidden layer of Kobura Yamagichi. It was here the snake tongued charmer conducted his experiments on the creation and manufacture of mutant X-Gene's. An unknown fact of these experiments is the true meaning behind them.

On this spring night Kobura had a visitor, hidden in the shadows a cloaked figure with an obstructed face lay in wait for the serpent to return. As if on queue the sound of scales on concrete filled the circular lair, from what would be considered the roof a horde of snakes slithered down the walls, gathered in the center, and took the shape of the serpentine mutant.

"The time is now Kobura, do you have what I requested."

The serpent moved towards a lab bench hissing as he went along.

"300'000 on the dot. Your mutant army is complete and my resssssearch has advanced 10 fold sssince you made your requesssst. Each unit comesss equipped with the ssstandard. Sssuper sstrength, sssuper ssspeed, ridiculoussss durability, and a healing factor capable of regenerating from a few dropssss of blood."

The snake moved to the other side of the room, the hooded figure remained in the shadows.

"So when should I expect my payment A.."

"DON'T SAY MY NAME"

The deep voice boomed through the underground laboratory. Kobura's body flew against the wall, he tried to squirm but it was as if some force was keeping him there.

"I thought I could let you live, the fourth and fifth made the same mistake you made. They thought we were equals, in truth I planned to stab you in the back from the start. Why do you think everyone but the second was kept hidden. It was so I could kill you all without repercussions. I thank you for helping me get my revenge but, it is time for the world to feel my wrath."

The hooded figure stepped from the shadows, his feet made a metallic clang as they touched the stone beneath. The snake squirmed even harder, his mind finally understanding what was coming. He had been used to help this mad mans quest and now, now he would die.

"They did this to me. Strike, the united stated, Maverick, Bold they made me and now it's time for their sins to catch up with them"

The figure dropped his hood, his face was covered in gray, singed flesh and where his mouth should've been there was some sort of breathing apparatus. His hand emerged from the brown garb that was draped over his body and moved to his hip. An audible click ushered the emergence of a silver tube and from this silver tube a long red beam, the light reflected from the serpents glasses as it accepted it's fate. With a swift strike the serpent's body fell to the ground in both pieces. The cloaked figure made a crushing motion with his hand and the whole room began to shake. Fires erupted all around as the figure made his way towards the wall. With a swift flick of his hand the stone exploded outwards, as he left the laboratory burned and collapsed behind him.

They will regret the day they destroyed Adrian Hastings
They will regret the day they destroyed Adrian Hastings

OOC

• He's back and he's pissed. This is an Open War style Rp that I will be running.
  • Adrian controls an Army of 300,000 genetically engineered Mutant Super soldiers. These were grown by Kobura.
  • This will be fully open, Adrian's goal in the whole thing is to attract Bold's attention and get vengeance on Humanity.
  • Have fun all are welcome
Avatar image for gingerbread_man
Gingerbread_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gingerbread_Man

Revenge is best served

Sweet

Atropeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Death is gonna have a field day here.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell yes. Up for this.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Turncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna post real soon.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Added to my list.

lord_garian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lords_of_light: I'm in!

(I've been waiting months to use the dragon warriors in combat...MONTHS I TELL YOU!!

Mostly because they're too dangerous for a normal fight and I'd need a proper reason for it.)

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS. SHOW ME YA MOVES.

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Well hot damn. Haven't seen you in a while. But that's probably because I've been absent. It's me, Crimson.

Also, I'm in. Maybe. If you know me at all you know that I'm far from consistent in my posting, but I can at least try? Somebody keep me on a leash and make sure I commit XD

Lords_Of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p34k: I can spam the ever living crap out of you.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: lol what's up man

@lords_of_light: Yes, definitely. Annoy the shit out of me and keep your fingers crossed I do something anot it XD

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p34k: CRIMSON VIGILANTES VERSION 2 (maybe it's 3) IS WHAT SHOULD BE UP.

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock:

SLS crapped out on its own, mostly because we did all of our RPing in PMs XD

Crimson Blades does out because I was an inconsistent, irresponsible, uncommited shithead

If I ever go round three, I can't be trusted to lead it. At least not without a Vice President of sorts as the team's collective safety net.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p34k: I'LL BE THE JOE BIDEN TO YOUR BARACK OBAMA IF WE GO V.3

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: I mean, sure.

Lemme just figure out when I'll have the time and who all's in.

I've picked up a job, a girlfriend, an addiction, and a desire for good grades since V.2, but hey, I can try to make time XD

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p34k: OHMYGOD IT'S HAPPENING. I guess I can turn caps off now.

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock:

Possibly.

If you know anything about me it's that you never get your hopes up, and that everything I say should be assumed to be lies.

I'm basically Todd Howard.

Also, try to spot signs that I'm using Adderall, because I say I can do certain things when I'm on Adderall that I actually can if it't still in my system, but then when it wears off people are still waiting on me and I'm like 'Shit, bit off more than I can chew.'

All in all it ends up draining me mentally and financially and basically takes the backseat to all the other major shit in my life because I've got relationships and occupations to support here, and this is a recreational activity hat gets pushed to he side until I'm done XD

I'm rambling. Let's move this into a PM before I say something stupid.

Soliton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Soliton

@mr_hastings:

I'll be a bit. Been a long day, and I still basically got several more hours of an entire day at work.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No biggy bro just keepin people updated and informed

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_hastings:

Awww, but it basically just got good. Oh well, at least I know I participated theough the whole thing.

Beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_hastings: This was an amazing RP actually. And I can't wait to see where it leads.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_hastings: Sorry for not being able to be apart of this. I actually kinda just got back from a brief hiatus and fell behind on this and the tactical force rp.

lord_garian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_hastings: Fun! We get to see him again soon then? Maybe i could bring Garian again?

Beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lord_garian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers