resident evil rpg

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By sonicmora

When an infected woman from racoon city arrives to san francisco she turns into a monster infecting anyone who comes to her prescence.Within weeks dozens and dozens of people were infected with a virus that turns people into the undead.After months the whole city was infected.Survivors fleed from the city and were conducted experiments to see if they were infected.The bridges were blocked to make sure nothing gets out of the city.The president did not want to send an army to eliminate the virus.So they sent the best STARS members to kill and wipe out all the infected.They have one year to kill all the infected before they destroy san francisco.

in this rpg you must create a STARS member and pick one of these available positions to represent your soldier.

sergeant

sniper

support

riflemen

heavy artillery

demolition

navigator

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Boken

do u like makin RPGs with no creative background. i'm just saying the past 2 you made you didn't really come up wiht. its the story that should be yours but itcan have the same concepts. i'm just trying to give you constuctive critisism. even thoug it may not look it.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sonicmora

wat do u mean no creativity?im making it different but original.the other rpgs had no stories cause i make the stories after,or i just play as i go.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Boken

i mean begining and everythin to do with it comes from a movie or game from you. i saw this new steve austin movie. i created an RPG similar to it there were many distictions. but in the godzilla RPG its the same story as godzilla. giant monsters kill each other. again i don't want to fight eith you. i just was trying to help you. if you don't want my advice then ignore it.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Dude, do you want me to help you make a good RPG? I have an idea for a good godzilla one.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sonicmora

Post Deleted.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sonicmora

i appreciate it.With godzilla wat else can you do with em?they kill each other.This is different as in different location,and story.i've played different rpgs alike made up.I've never had any problems cause many ppl joined to play.If ur wondering i play most of my rpgs in marvelboards.I also dont want to fight.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Boken

i know and i like joining simple RPGs that i can relate to the story. i was just try to give advice now im trying to beat G.L. in most posts for RPG topics.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Well, what I was thinking was...you make your own Godzilla monster using your powers. Like, for my instance I would be.....a giant monster wolf that can summon blizzards and the like? You know? or Boken would some giant monster that can control shadows but can be killed and doesn't pass it on to someone else.

and if you're a human with powers just mak something else with your powers like a giant animal or something.

at least that woul be creative.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Boken

thats what i was trying to say.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sonicmora

dude ive made many made up characters.and the only reason i made that rpg was mostly for my friends.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Boken says:

"i know and i like joining simple RPGs that i can relate to the story. i was just try to give advice now im trying to beat G.L. in most posts for RPG topics."

You'll never beat me, Boken >=]

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sonicmora

If i would make a made up rpg it would be like the rpg i made on earth protectors in which you made ur own character and make a team and join others.or the transformers rpg i made in which you had to make a transformers urself.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

sonicmora says:

"If i would make a made up rpg it would be like the rpg i made on earth protectors in which you made ur own character and make a team and join others.or the transformers rpg i made in which you had to make a transformers urself."

I'd do good with that. I'd transform into a mechanical wolf. Actually, I would be one with a few transformations. I would have a wolf, whale, robot form

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sonicmora

i used a nighthawk called shadow wing.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sonicmora

look man you can make a monster if you want.i wanted to use godzilla.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boken

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Boken says:
"i know and i like joining simple RPGs that i can relate to the story. i was just try to give advice now im trying to beat G.L. in most posts for RPG topics."
You'll never beat me, Boken >=]"

did i say i was trying to beat you, no i didn't i'll wait till you heven't been on on a month or get a new acount to do that.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Boken says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Boken says:
You'll never beat me, Boken >=]"
did i say i was trying to beat you, no i didn't i'll wait till you heven't been on on a month or get a new acount to do that."

keep dreaming dude.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Boken

well i'm off to bed i got a nother street game tommorow and my cousins will beat my ass if i don't show.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Boken says:

"well i'm off to bed i got a nother street game tommorow and my cousins will beat my ass if i don't show."

then don't show.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sonicmora

g2g