Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#201 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

The man known as Warsman had undergone as many changes as the seasons. His constantly changing powers over his chi physically changed him. Six months after the beginning of his training with Ishin Keijijo, Dmitri now wore a mane of orange hair - much like his original hair color - and was remarkably shorter than his previously less restrained form. His muscles were much smaller as well, with most of his body having been converted into raw chi energy. He meditated silently in the misty glen. It was much too early for anyone reasonable to be awake, yet he calmly sat in the middle of the morning dew as it settled around and on top of him. Interestingly, his body had been pierced with a multitude of rods in order to him to better control his chi. This worked leaps and bounds better than the eye patch and chest bandage ever did because the rods did not destroy his chi in order to keep it in check. They worked as a graceful balancing system, skillfully designed and surgically implemented without flaw by Ishin himself.

Six months with the Impero had filled Dmitri's mind with truly peerless amounts of information, but there was still far more for him to learn. A dense fog of pure chi energy - Dmitri's naiatsu - hung over the area, causing the water droplets around him to defy gravity and begin to float. He could sense his master was nearby.

#202 Posted by Alianette (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

The crimson haired necromancer smirked "perhaps its you who misunderstand?" Her tone teasing for a brief moment before she went back to being serious. "Ambition is no factor here, I will study from now until the dawn of time if I must. Be it succession by tomorrow or a million years from now I will untain whats expected of me. Talent is a stepping stone, if your smart though you wont rely on that however. And the best part of being so devoted to seeing the course is I have the prowless needed to live that long if required. And Lord have mercy on the victems once I have." Coven satisfied the two would get along bowed and turned away. Confidant Ishin could contact her if needed. Hiro stayed, planing to be Ali's gaurdian untill he died.

#203 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: Indulging in the traditional Rikai intellectual practice, a series of fluorescent, amalgamated patterns of metaphysical energy composed of esoteric particles, fundamental for the formation of chi. Intricately tampering and conducting experiments with the environment's ambient chi, Ishin's pursuit of knowledge accelerates, intent on uncovering the secrets of chi. Obligated to train his most altered pupil, he simply generated a telepathic nudge.

@Alianette: "Hmm no", he smirked calmly, verbally denying any potential misunderstanding on his part. "If you think you can, then we will begin. What you seek is full-time training. That is something that none of my recent students have sought. Know that I am a harsh teacher, Alianette-san", he paused, rising from his meditative sitting position. Standing to his full height, he approached the petite prodigy, calmly meeting her eyes, his elevated chi-based perception enabling him to 'see' the intricate flow of chi across her various chakra-points. She was imbued with a wealth of Yin-Yang Chi, unnatural for a living thing, and perhaps entirely exclusive to only her. "I see", he realized, gently breaking eye contact with her before directing his attention to Hiro. "Forgive me sir, but what I will teach your friend cannot be known to anyone other than she".

#204 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

The delicate nature of chi would never have been known to the former colossus if not for the Keijijo Clan, but thanks to the combined efforts of Master Zaraki and Impero Ishin, Dmitri understood. He felt the raw metaphysical energy of his teacher as it barely graced his mind in a gesture meaning "good morning," to which he answered back with a legible - if clumsy - "hello."

#205 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: "Dimitri, I'd stress that using corpses as mediums of power is unethical but, it isn't", he paused, calmly dispelling the complex metaphysical energy patterns before his fingertips. "Keijijogaku teaches us that we must take the course of action that benefits the majority, be the action as morally questionable as possible. It does not matter", Ishin revealed, "What we as the Keijijo do is keep these ancient texts and sources of knowledge from the reach of the common man. Greedy it seems, but we're protecting them from the tantalization nature of our power. What you must now learn is Keijijogaku. This I cannot teach you. Our religious philosophy must be learned by you on your own. Frequent all the temples, learn, meditate, grow closer to chi. With this, your weakest point, the spiritual chakra-points of your body will evolve, even if slowly, it will stimulate them".

#206 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

"I understand master. Thank you for bringing me this far. I will not fail you."

Dmitri opens his eyes and looks at Ishin with the purple rippled pattern of the eye implants the Impero bestowed upon his disciple. Their chilling aura is one of raw chi energy, but it is one that Ishin knows all too well - he designed them, after all.

#207 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: "I know you won't, Dimitri-san. The Elders, they'll tell you when to return to me so that you may resume your training. Remember though, that you're near the point where I can't help you, soon you'll have to begin self-training", Ishin revealed, calmly meeting the former juggernaut's uncommon eyes.

#208 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

Standing, he bowed in reverence of the Impero before departing from the training grounds he had grown accustomed to. It would be many moons before he returned.

#209 Posted by Alianette (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

"Then please point me to where she'll stay so I can acomodate Ali's room." The man made by inhuman means remarked seeing as his job was done for the time being.

For whatever reason the fact Coven had revealed what Ali was escaped Ishin, a fact Ali did her best not to make a remark about. The masterful being that was Impero standing up and finaly seeing what resided with in the teenage prodigy. "Just don't let my teaching get in the way of your own tasks. I desire to be a full time student, I expect however that if I slow you down Im to be punished most harshly." Alianette embracing the fact that the training had to be harsh and should she be a hindurance the punishment should be grievous.

#210 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alianette: "The Elders will show you where she will stay", Ishin informed, gesturing for one of the Keijijo Elders to lead his pupil's guardian to her temporary quarters. "Do not worry, Alianette-san. I can balance my obligations. Know however, that I have very high expectations for you", he revealed, "Come with me. It is time to begin", he concluded, leading the teenage prodigy to a personalized candlelit altar.

#211 Posted by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Sometimes I read these really amazing posts and I'm all like....

#TrueStory

#212 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

Months vanished to the decay of time. No word reached the others of the Keijijo Clan regarding their latest acquisition, the mysterious Russian named Dmitri. Soon, a year passed and the doors of the Daimyo Temples creaked open. There, standing alongside the isolated disciple of the Impero, was no less than five of those he had summoned using the Shisha no Parēdo (Parade of the Dead) made possible by his distinctive Fukutsu no Shisen eye implants. He strolled down the steps casually, as if he had been in the temples for only a few minutes, and observed his surroundings without a hint of emotion. He could sense that Ishin was near.

#213 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: LMAO

@_Judge_: Detecting the regulated chi residing within Dimitri's dramatically altered frame, Ishin occupies himself in the exclusive meditative valley in the Reisho Monastery. Not indulged in any meditative practice or ritualistic action, he instead is experimenting on the environmental effects of his Yoso Sphere. Certain that Dimitri would come to him, he made no effort towards attracting his pupil's attention.

#214 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

Dmitri travels down the familiar path to Ishin's private garden. He detects subtle changes in the Keijijo Monastery itself. Members of the clan have grown weaker, become stronger, some died, some progressed. One of the five behind him - a woman called Love - followed the chi networks carefully, interested in the tweaked atmosphere of the eternal outpost. Once the six reached the doors to the sacred training grounds of the Impero, Dmitri reached out with both hands and pushed them open for the group to advance. They did as their troupe leader telepathically commanded of them and bowed along with him in the presence of the Impero in reverence and out of a distant respect.

"It's been a long time, Master Ishin."

#215 Posted by Alianette (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

"The expectations are equal Ishin, I trust neither of us will fall short of the margin." Alianette remarked confidently as she followed the masked master of many artistic forms. Her eyes analyzing the rooms every detail as she entered, observation always had to be critical. A fool would end up backed to the wall in a fight, where as a tactician would exploit every surrounding. Of course combat was not the only critical factor to consider, one needed to also know suroundings for spiritual awarness, details on the owner of the room and so forth. Both things the necromancer would stay aware of.

#216 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:After finishing her speed exercises Luna went to meet Ishin, apparently she changed her attire late that night or early in the morning.

"Ishin?" she asked him

#217 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alianette: Upon setting foot on the ceremonially candlelit altar, both were instantaneously teleported to an undisclosed room initially immersed in apparent perpetual darkness. Abruptly, a series of beautiful, decorative Keijijo Geijutsu symbols on the ancient walls illuminated the room. Revealing itself as a vast library of ancient texts and scrolls of invaluable knowledge, Ishin began, "Follow me", he instructed with a calm gesture. Arms regally folded behind his back, he continued, "This is my personal library, Ali-san. Or do I need permission to call you Ali?", he asked, somewhat jokingly. "I'm not going to give you conventional training. I will teach you forbidden techniques, techniques that not even I use before my people. They're forbidden because they are unethical or harmful, perhaps even fatal. You'll see".

#218 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "Hello Luna-san", he greeted, a polite, calm smile presented before the teenage superhuman. "I hope you rested well", implying that the impending training session would indeed prove rigorous, both physically and mentally.

@_Judge_: Responding to the respectful bow with a wordless nod, the Keijijo Legend observes the presented entourage of his most experimental pupil. "You've progressed very far, Dimitri-san. But I'm afraid, there is nothing more I can teach you. Now, you must indulge in self-training. For what is left in my arsenal are things that are not meant to help others", he concluded cryptically.

#219 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

Dmitri paused for a moment. The weight of Ishin's words had a particularly strong impact on him. He bowed respectfully.

"Ishin-san, my ambition to become the strongest..."

He looked back up at the Impero, determination crossing his face.

"Will not end here!"

#220 Posted by Alianette (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

Black eyes observed the library intimantly, scaning the shelves like a lover might admire their partners frame. There was a natural drive in her to read every piece of text within these walls. It might take years to give half the articles the dedicated read, regardless she wished to oneday go all the way back to the begining read. And with a heightend knowledge learn the sublayers and faults of parchment upon parchment. She didn't just crave the well of knowledge arround her but also the chance to disect all and reform her own more endepth telling. A passive shrug was the introduction to her answer "call me by whatever you wish. I preffer the less formal, though I could just be student and you sensei if you would rather." Ali remarked trying to get a feal of how to perceive the man who'd be critical to obtaining mastery of an untold level. "Toying with life and death is not childs play I wouldn't expect my trials to be lacking danger. Though if its not to much to ask I would like to be allowed to study these many scrolls and books, as well as join the others in regular training. Only when not under your guidance of the primary goal that is." Focus was on Yin and Yang, however there was no reason to not pursue other knowledge on those rare moments of off time.

#221 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: "I did, thank you for asking Ishen"Luna seemed ready but had a far off gaze as if she was seeing things at a different perspective.

#222 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_:

While meditating within the holy confines of the Daimyo Temples, Takayama senses an unusual force.

"You must be one of Ishin-sama's pupils."

#223 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_:Luna turned around and nodded"Yes I am, but I'm sorry if I don't recognize you I just got here"

#224 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_:

"Understandable. I just began my isolated training after two years under the tutelage of Ishin-sama. My name is Takayama Ukon," he said, opening his eyes and exposing the chilling Fukutsu no Shisen implants. The purple rippled pattern fluctuates as Takayama takes a better look at his sibling student.

"You must be the one they call Ultra Girl."

#225 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: "Correct"Luna crossed her arms and raised her eye brow wondering where he was getting too.

#226 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_:

"Just out of curiosity, what has Ishin-sama taught you?"

#227 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: "Controlling my speed"

#228 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_:

As they were speaking, one of the Paths of Judgment - the woman named Love - emerges from the shadows of the temple. She follows Luna's chi networks, making sure she is telling the truth. Once Takayama is satisfied with the information she gathers, the puppet of his extended chi control falls back into darkness and disappears.

"I see. You plan on staying for a while, as well. Ishin-sama has shown you much kindness."

#229 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_:"It's true, I am also grateful"

#230 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_:

"I am glad...friend."

He gestures for her to take a seat beside him and meditate.

#231 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_:Luna obliged but was nervous "Takayama Ukon, I new to this so apologies in advance if I do anything incorrect or disrespectful"

#232 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_:

"Let your worries melt away to the sound of your own inner peace, Luna-san."

#233 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_:Luna nodded and closed her eyes to take slow breaths.

#234 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alianette: A calm chuckle escaped him, "You remind me a lot of myself, Ali-san. When I was younger, I was exactly the same in most aspects", Ishin admitted, "I respect your desire to read as much as you can from the library but I'm afraid you can't my dear. There are some things in here that are simply not meant to be known to others". She sought regular training as well, of course, this would be granted, "Of course Ali-san. Your main training will consist of forbidden techniques, but I will also teach you the normal techniques".

@_Judge_: "I'm sure it won't, Dimitri-san", he replied, "But neither will mine", Ishin admitted, his desire for power however, possessing a different nature, as his ambition was now centered around acquiring the power of knowledge.

@Ultra_Girl_: "You seem a lot more perceptive, Luna-san. Did anything happen?", he asked, somewhat curious over what could have potentially occurred during their absent time.

#235 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: "Ever since I'm been repeating my speed exercises my perception has increased drastically, it's like my eyes have opened to a whole new universe...I see things differently now it's very appealing or some would say breath taking...and I've been getting many accounts of Deja Vuu"

#236 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

"Then perhaps we will meet again, if not here then in the realm of your ancestors. I bid you farewell for now Ishin-sama."

The six Paths of Judgment disappear without a trace, vanishing to the shadows of the world.

#237 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: Dimitri's inevitable departure came as no surprise, indeed a future confrontation may be on the horizon, until then, the enigmatic Impero will continue expanding his extensive knowledge of the metaphysical, hoping to resume his intellectual breakthroughs.

@Ultra_Girl_: "Good, good", Ishin said, gesturing for Luna to come sit with him. "Now I believe it is time to teach you how to fight. But, the traditional Keijijo combat arts are too difficult and will take far too long for you to become skilled at", he paused, "So I've devised another plan".

#238 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

Hazard flew into a nearby area after hearing about a place where he can find 'inner peace' and meditate, so far nothing is to be seen. He is lost, yet strangely he is not angry nor is any catastrophe occurring at his general area.

#239 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Luna sat with Impero"Which is?"

#240 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "A new fighting style that is completely suited to your powers. Speed and striking strength will be the key here", he began, "Be warned however, this will be an almost entirely deadly martial art, so do not have qualms about killing if absolutely necessary".

#241 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:Luna put her index finger near her lip and nibbled on it nervously"Can I not learn not lethal take down techniques?"

#242 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Calmly meeting her eyes, he deciphered it, she has never killed. "Hmm I see. You've never killed before", he paused, pensively rubbing his chin, "Luna-san, I am in no way telling you to abandon your moral code. But one day, you may be forced to do that which you have sworn not to. That is a lesson that the Keijijo learn. Our philosophy, Keijijogaku, teaches us that we must at times forsake our ethical values if the eventual result of our action benefits the majority. If you had to kill an unstoppable evil entity to save the world for example, you shouldn't question yourself", he concluded. "You don't have to use what I teach you. But it is simply wise to have it as a backup".

#243 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:Luna sighed"Okay..I give"Luna despite saying so still felt uncomfortable with such a responsibility over life and death.

#244 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "Come with me", he gestured, gently taking her hand, leading her into the previous metaphysical plane of existence where Luna had overcome her limited control over her frightening speed.

#245 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: "What now?"she asked as she kicked a small rock.

#246 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "I can't teach you high-speed combat anywhere else", he revealed. "You can punch hundreds of times faster than light, you could defeat nearly anyone with a single strike. The force behind a strike is significantly reliant on speed. But what I will teach you is how to vibrate your strikes so you can generate shock-waves that can bypass even armor and cause internal damage to the organs".

#247 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:Luna shuddered at the mention of internal damage to organs"On what will I be testing this on?"

#248 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "You'll test it on me", he revealed. While potentially lethal, Ishin had with him, a collection of Chi Springs vials for instantaneous healing.

#249 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: "Are you serious?"she said in a tone of complete disbelief"what happens if I do it wrong, you can DIE!"

#250 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "Luna-san, please don't worry", he replied with an assuring smile, "I won't die. Now come. Vibrate your arms at high speeds and hit me", he gestured.