Avatar image for madame_vaillancourt
#101 Posted by Madame_Vaillancourt (25 posts) - - Show Bio

#102 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Campos_de_Cavaco: LOL. I forgot to compliment your username son, its kinda cool. Now celebrate, you just got a compliment from me, I don't dish em' out too often :P

#103 Posted by Madame_Vaillancourt (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Thanks, now let me attack this place lol

#104 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Campos_de_Cavaco: You can attack, just be prepared for how hard we'll come at you :P

#105 Posted by Madame_Vaillancourt (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Nice. Gotta make a pit stop first. I'm fit to show these rookies how you take down a king in front of his own court ;P

#106 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Campos_de_Cavaco: Or how to fail in doing so :P

#107 Posted by .Ajax. (2547 posts) - - Show Bio

@Campos_de_Cavaco said:

@Impero: Nice. Gotta make a pit stop first. I'm fit to show these rookies how you take down a king in front of his own court ;P

Be careful who you attack. Impero has very strong friends...*points at self*

#108 Posted by Madame_Vaillancourt (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Ajax.: You fight like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken.

#109 Posted by .Ajax. (2547 posts) - - Show Bio

@Campos_de_Cavaco

You have yet to see me fight and I can assure you that I am far from a man, let alone a younger man.

#110 Posted by Katashi_Nagano (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero said:

@Katashi_Nagano: (You can NPC the clone :))

A moment of consideration overcame him prior to his answer, "No, not me. I want to see you attack without restraint", he admitted, calmly thrusting his right palm forward, a mass of chi emerging from it. Instantly, it took corporeal form, identical to Ishin's. A chi-clone, significantly weaker copies of their creator. "Attack this", he instructed, gesturing for his chi-clone to approach the sword-wielding politician.

With a single curt nod, Katashi turned to face the Chi clone of the infamous Grandmaster, readying his twin pulsating blades. He knew better than brutally lash out the clone, potentially ending the fight before it had truly started. Despite never training amongst the Kejijo before, the Nagano was an accomplished swordsman in his own right but was interested to see what the Chi enhanced blades would allow him to do.

In the blink of an eye, the faux Impero was upon him, going low, it's blade aimed at an upward slash. Without hesitation the Madripoor Magistrate reversed only of the Jian to effectively block the attack, following moments laterwith a quick kick to the chest to put distance between the two. The Yakuza lord doing his best to focus on his target and focus his chi into the blades he held but the Jian maintained their light blue glow.

Before the clone could recover Katashi was upon it, surging forward, an upward slash occupying the blade it held as he went for a decapitating swing, the Chi clone barely dodging the attempt.The two engaging in a fierce melee, blades meeting time and time again. The fury of blows coming to a end as the clone raised it's blade down above it's head, seemingly preparing to bring it down on the swordsman, the chi blade arching downward only stopped mere inches from his head, the second Jian thrust forward into the clones abdomen, twisted for effect before being ripped out the clones side.

He stood to his feet, checking himself over for wounds, only to find they were all superficial, mere scratches really. Although he was sure the actually Impero would have had no trouble quickly putting him down.

#111 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katashi_Nagano: Studiously observing the skillful Katashi's efforts against the appropriately designed chi-clone, the Keijijo Grandmaster's certainty in the martial politician's steady progression experienced a surging increase as the rigorous spar was carried out. Upon the conclusion of the initial practice match, Ishin voiced his approval of his most recent's pupils progress, "Impressive", he praised, "You should have no problem maintaining the surge of chi during battle". Days had come and gone as Ishin further taught the brilliant Katashi the remaining aspects of Keijijo Dengen Kenjutsu, teaching him how to increase the range of his blades through the use of bladed chi-constructs on the blades. Upon the conclusion of the teaching, Ishin revealed, "That is all I can teach you about our sword-fighting style. You're very skillful, but not yet a master. That will take many years, your chi-control while impressive, still needs refinement through self-training".

#112 Posted by Katashi_Nagano (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: He bows humbly to the Grandmaster. "Thank you, Impero. I will continue to train once I return to Madripoor." Rising back to his full height. "Know that the Kejijo will be welcome there as long as I am in control."

#113 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katashi_Nagano: Interesting. He had no need to voice his desire for the Keijijo to seek refuge there should circumstances deem so. Returning the bow, the mysterious Grandmaster replied, "You're welcome, Kasashi-san", Ishin paused, "Should you ever feel that you require greater martial refinement, you're welcome here".

#114 Edited by Alianette (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: "My name is Alianette and if you are reading this then your looking at my journal. Which likely means that I am going to run this blade through your eye socket. Yet force you to live through the endearing horror of pain such a blow comes with. However allow me to assume this journal is but my own writen statment not observed by another, however thus I will write of my positioning. I was born a perfectly average girl, father a man from Japan, mother American. I grew up in Japan untill the age of fifteen, it was at this time my dog Hiro had died. I had always had a curiosity about the workings of life. Wasn't good in school but I knew very well the anatomy and biology of living things. I took a moment to study various books on chackra and chi trying to understand the logarithems of life."

"And it worked, I brought Hiro to life. He lives even now with mom and dad, but im not with them. You see a few months after bringing Hiro back to life Lady Coven came to me. Said I could be more then some school girl statistic, of course I excepted. Something happend the other night though, I was in Lady's room as she was in meditation. We could both feal a change in the wind, I had been practicing necromancy at the time. To my surprise however the skeletal remains grew organs, a pulsating heart. I could see a brain forming in the hole within his skull. He rose naked and bare but alive, not a reanimated corpse but alive. He looked around asking who he was and where. I named him Hiro."

Coven opened the door smiling at Alianette having taken one of few roads that could lead to the monastary. Three people walked through the ornate doors. Coven was first her robes flowing behind her like water long raven hair straight and cascading over shoulders and down her back. Thick tinted glassess masked her eyes, or truthfully the lack there of. Beside her in a suit was Hiro. Nobody special in apearence yet also not standing out either no indication prevelant that he was a man born yesterday, born unnaturaly. Behind them a cloacked woman whos apearence could not be spotted. A resounding click could be heard in a soft echo brought on by the cains both Coven and Hiro had with them. Lady's velvet voice answering questions and getting doors to open without ever pausing.

"Impero Ishin, a pleasure. I do believe we have never met, my name is Mishelia Starend though you know me as Darth or Lady Coven. At the time no demand was in existance for you and I to talk face to face. Each have are people to look after. This however has come to change, brought on by a rather percuiliar revelation that has come to pass. If you would be so kind look into Hiro's eyes" her hands indicating to the man. Those who had killed a person would know the eyes of a dying man, the eyes much like Hiro's. "You know what this means don't you? I thought neither of us would see someone like this in a natural life time." It was rather clear, this man was not natural life brought on by unimaginable means. When the demon was finaly slain the other night it granted a chance for one to grasp the truest powers of Yin Yang chi and chackra. Having allready been well versed in the arts of life and death Ali was the first to show signs of using them.

Pulling back her hood her blood red almost black hair flowed outwards cool blue eyes looking to Impero. "Alianette Orloshima, I've allready learned the bulk of the force related to life and death. To fully reach my potential however I need you. Please be so kind as to teach the art of your people" Ali dropping to one knee in a humble bow. The first and only time she ever would do so

#115 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alianette: (Azula <3)

Immersed in the intellectual practice of studying and experimenting with the fundamentals and intricate inner workings of metaphysical energies in a self-created field of esoteric science dubbed "Chi-Science", the ambitious Impero's intentions of further advancing the nature of his exclusively developed branch of techniques, Keijijo Kengen, influences his following course of action. Intent on adding to his impressive plethora of unique metaphysically-birthed inventions and created items, the Keijijo Enigma intricately manipulates ambient metaphysical particles with stimulating fingertips, conjuring what appears to be a complex series of connective blue fluorescent energy-patterns before his moving fingers. Seemingly altering their structural design during his studious observation of their nature, he details his findings on a variety of ancient books and scrolls. Soon halting his intellectual practice upon the arrival of Lady Coven and a distinct apprentice, he calmly dispels the energized metaphysical patterns. "It is a pleasure, Mishelia-san", he responded before directing his attention towards the woman requesting training. "So you want to learn what I have to offer?".

#116 Posted by Haven_ (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Its gona be awesome :D

Had alota fun wth the intro, the notion of a new living person made of dead flesh and the mystic arts shes a good idea of a protegy :)

#117 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haven_: No doubt. I'd adopt her just for being Azula LOL.

#118 Posted by Haven_ (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Lol, now I just got to do some image rading :)

#119 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haven_:

AZULAAAA <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#120 Posted by Haven_ (127 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

@Impero

: This ones perffect o.O

#121 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haven_: I love her <3

#122 Posted by Haven_ (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: CVU Ali

loaths Imp with a passion they seam heading for disaster at any moment

CVnU Ali

destined to be apprentice and aparently lovingly adopted lol

#123 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haven_: CVnU Ali will be my princess :P

#124 Posted by Haven_ (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Awww ;)

#125 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haven_: ;)

#126 Posted by Alianette (238 posts) - - Show Bio
Standing back up the prodigy smiled. "Want, such defines craving. I will learn what you can teach. I don't lust for the full knowledge of life and death, I am obligated to learn it. Failure Ishin is not a outcome even permitted upon the table of outcomes."
  @Impero
Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
#127 Posted by deactivated-59d945143d79a (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alianette: (seeing as Impero is not on at the moment, would you mind if I join you?)

#128 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alianette: (She's perfect :))

Gently, his multi-colored eyes met her eyes as he offered a characteristically calm response. "Hmm. And you're willing to spend the necessary time here to learn what you are.. obligated to?", he asked.

#129 Posted by Haven_ (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: I crashed like right after sorry about that lol I welcome anyone to join in anything I do pretty much(Alianette/Azrrael)

@Impero: I wanted to present a bit of the Azula vibe in her, the extremely self confidant individual. No want might or maybe, simply "my way" for her :)

#130 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haven_: I love her, she must be mine :)

#131 Posted by Haven_ (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: all in do time ;)

#132 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haven_: <3 :)

#133 Posted by Alianette (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: "Again, Ishin was it? You suggest I have a choice in the matter when I don't. The actuality is somewhere in me seems to be attributes of the force and or chakra elements that define who we are. Not just who I am but the prosbect of life and death of all. The odds of multiple individuals housing such promise isn't very high, as such discovery of this is mine to obtain. I'm not a person to believe in fate, I carve my own path. If I did have a fate however it would be to spend as much time as needed to learn what is my inheritance." While her eyes were a tad wide and clearly ambitious she showed only control and discipline with her words. It was as if automatic for her, simply that was how things were going to be. The prodigy wouldn't take no for an answer from anyone.

#134 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alianette: Characteristically maintaining composed eye contact with her, Ishin elaborated, "You misunderstand", he began, "I know you have no choice in the matter. Your free will in this is not relevant. What I want you to tell me is that you possess the absolute ambition to succeed. Talent can only get you so far", he concluded, gesturing for Lady Coven that they were to be left alone, having already decided to train the potential prodigy.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#135 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

Six months have passed since Grand Master Zaraki agreed to train Dmitri Kosokov...

One-hundred and eighty days - all of them a nightmare. Zaraki wanted to make it clear that Dmitri was, firstly, not welcomed here. Berating and abusing him endlessly throughout the early stages of his training - seeking to break him out of such a bizarre contract. But Dmitri, in all his stubbornness, refused to leave. As a joke, Zaraki even gave the upstart a rusted, broken sword as a means of defending himself against a variety of armed Keijijo elite. Needless to say, his first few attempts at the challenged ended horribly. But, as time passed, Zaraki began to understand that the previously unstoppable juggernaut had found something to occupy his time with other than rampaging across landscapes and terrorizing everything in his path. Dmitri had found his purpose in discovering the true nature of his power rather than throwing it around blindly. Many days of fasting and meditation made him leaner, stronger, and wiser. Though not in the same league as Ishin or Zaraki - perhaps never even destined to be - Dmitri still reflected some of the Keijijo charm as he trained relentlessly, even while others slept, and without pause. Food and drink were of no use to him. He swore that one day he would become the greatest warrior ever to walk the earth. But, he would have to surpass the Impero to do that...

He had only caught fleeting glimpses of the mysterious ivory icon and heard his fair share of stories and myths surrounding him. The others within the barricades of the Reisho Monastery spoke of him as a god given flesh and blood. Dmitri did not dare believe them for a moment. He had faced down gods and even killed a few. Impero seemed far more powerful than them in every way.

---

Six months have passed since Grand Master Zaraki agreed to train Dmitri Kosokov. He knew he was no match for the might of the Impero. Even if he wanted to test his power against Ishin, the Daimyo Temple was not the place to do it. He knelt beside Ishin, paid his respects to the Seven Lords, and sat in silence for a moment. The architectural brilliance rendered the Seven Daimyo in living stone, as if they were standing in giant form right in front of him. The sheer detail of the statues would have made an artistic man weep, but it only served as Dmitri's focal point for what he wanted to become. He spoke first, breaking the silence.

"What is it like to be Impero, Ishin-sama?"

#136 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: (I teared up a bit at the beauty of your post :P)

Spiritually paying his respects to the mythical progenitors of the legendary Keijijo Clan, Ishin prayed to them, relying on his highly elevated spiritual awareness to perhaps even contact them, managing to very briefly reach the Daimyo that he relentlessly molded his fighting style after, Daimyo Aizen. A very brief internal vision of an approving Aizen was all that was mentally presented to the Keijijo Legend. Concluding his religious practice in the architecturally peerless temple, Ishin was soon spoken to by the most uncanny of the Keijijo, the recent inductee, Dimitri, a previous behemoth who wreaked untold havoc and chaos to the lands of Japan months ago. Under the tutelage of Zaraki, he indulged in continuous martial refinement and the development of his inherent chakra-points, and chi control. Speaking to the former juggernaut for the first time, Ishin answered the query with characteristic politeness and composure. "It is hectic, Dimitri-san". Rising from his feet, Ishin gestured, "Please Dimitri-san, come with me", he asked, intent on leading Dimitri to his personal outdoors meditation grounds.

#137 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

"Yes I'm here" Luna Troy said into her ear comm as she walked towards the main entrance "you really think my martial arts skills will get better?" a male voice replied "wait and find out, Tarturus out", shrugging her shoulders Ultra Girl knocked gently as she waited outside in the freezing cold unaffected by it.

#138 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

(Shut up xD)

Nodding his head, he bowed again at the foot of the Seven Daimyo, respecting them even in his departure, and rose to his feet in order to follow Ishin back out into the Reisho Monastery's main plaza. It never snowed inside the monastery, something Dmitri found unnervingly odd about it. Yet, every now and again, a strong gust of arctic wind reminded him of his isolation in the cold reaches of the earth. This was one of those moments, though it seemed profoundly more potent - perhaps because of the vicinity he shared with the Impero. He suppressed the shiver starting at the base of his spine. Excitement had gotten into his blood. He wanted nothing more than to challenge the Impero right then and there, yet his growing powers of common sense and logic bore down on this desire like an avalanche, smothering it completely. Zaraki had taught him well.

The continued in silence as the skies howled above them until Ishin led him to a previously forbidden gate within the training grounds complex.

"Master Zaraki never mentioned what was behind these doors. He told me I was not ready to know."

#139 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Opting to for the first time in countless years to personally meet the unknown visitor, Impero Ishin calmly opens the ominous doors to the fabled Reisho Monastery. Clad in his trademark hooded attire, his iconic mask however, resting far in the seclusion of his personal quarters. Calmly meeting the eyes of what appeared to be a blonde teenage girl, he greeted her with instinctive politeness and calm respect, "Please my dear, come in", he said, gesturing for her to enter the monastery, unaware of her powerful resistance to the hazardous temperatures of the mountain range.

@_Judge_: (Hahaha :P)

"This place is one of the highest zone of metaphysical concentration in the monastery", he began, calmly seating himself on the ground, adopting a meditative position, gesturing for Dimitri to do the same. "People come here to meditate. You weren't ready before because if your control over your chi is not great enough, you will be metaphysically consumed here, your life-force swallowed whole. When I was a child, I was very arrogant and headstrong. I came here and almost died", he admitted. "I didn't just ask you to come with me simply to meditate. Zaraki-sama has taught you well. But now I am to take over your training".

#140 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: Luna Troy was unsure on how to reply she wasn't used to talking to grand masters, she bowed her head slightly in respect and entered obediently.

#141 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

Dmitri hesitantly sat down next to Ishin, kept speechless more that the Impero decided to begin teaching him than what he told his physically imposing counterpart about the potentially dangerous atmosphere they now inhabited. As his hand brushed against the ground, he felt the molecules of the earth charged with energy. He found it difficult to breathe there, but he calmly assumed a meditation posture and inhaled deeply.

"What is the first step in this new training of mine, master?" he inquired.

#142 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: As the large symbolically decorated entrance to the monastery closed behind them, Ishin led her into the vast monastery, its environment, starkly different from the snowy outskirts. Warm and snow-less due to a variety of versatile chi-based enchantments and the altering ambient metaphysical energies. "My name is Ishin. And you are?", he asked, leading her towards the Impero Quarters, "Would you like some water?".

@_Judge_: "Please Dimitri-san. Call me Ishin", he requested, "There is no need for these formalities. I am not as strict as Zaraki-sama", he pointed out, a calm chuckle escaping him. "You have the greatest number of physical chakras that I have ever detected in anyone. The potential of what you could become is my intent. But that is the final step. First, I must ask you. What did Zaraki-sama teach you?".

#143 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: "My name is Luna Troy"Luna acknowledge her thirst for water"yes please", she seemed to have something on her mind as she remained fixated on Impero's mask and that the entire place was snow free.

#144 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "A pleasure, Luna-san", he replied, addressing her with a respectful Japanese honorific. Upon entering the ornately decorated Impero Quarters, he poured the purest of waters into a ceremonially significant wooden cup with the Keijijo Clan's insignia engraved on it. "Please", he gestured for her to drink, "You seemed to have something on your mind outside", he noted, calmly setting down his alabaster mask on a table.

#145 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:"Forgive me Master Ishin, is it okay for me to call you master?"Luna seemed to be nervous"I have no experience in ethics when it comes to martial arts, which is the main reason I came..to learn and be better than where I already am"

#146 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero:

"No need for formalities, then huh? I won't pretend to know what's going on. Zaraki kept telling me about the limitless physical chakra I keep exerting. The patches on my eye and chest keep eating it so I won't hurt anyone by walking around. He taught me how to channel it into physical strikes, augment my speed with it, and even defend against pretty much everything he used against me in our duel in Gotsu by using it like armor. The Yoso flames don't disrupt my chakra anymore. It just wrestles with it rather than completely overwhelming it. It's like my chakra is focused now instead of blindly attacking everything around it. But then the geezer started talking about spiritual chakra and I started falling asleep. He told me learning about spiritual and mental chakra was like going against my elemental opposite and would be impossible to learn without the proper master. I assume he was talking about you."

#147 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "Just Ishin is fine", he responded with an assuring nod and calm smile, perhaps to put her nerves at ease. Much like most of Reisho's visitors, Luna's intent was to advance in the field of martial arts. "I can teach you many things Luna-san", he said, turning to face her, standing unmasked as his multi-colored eyes calmly met hers. "You want to improve your fighting skills correct? But is there anything in specific that you'd like to learn?", he asked.

#148 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Judge_: "In essence, he meant that your physical power is potentially infinite. Those patches have microscopic but very powerful Keijijo Geijutsu symbols on them. They're specifically attuned to your chakra-points, to restrain your chi", he explained. "I will tell you something. You have as much chi as I do, but yours are almost entirely devoted to your physical power. Mine are broader, they are directed towards a variety of different techniques and abilities. But in their rawest form, our chi is the same. If your chakra-points produce chi that is substantially above-average even by the standards of the clan, even the littlest act like a stare can release the pressure of your chi. That is called Naiatsu. Ours would for example knock an ordinary person unconscious simply by standing next to you if you deliberately release massive amounts of it. Like you, I have things to limit the release of my Naiatsu. But instead of patches, I administered Keijijo Geijutsu tattoos on myself to restrain the pressure". "Now as for spiritual and mental chakras, we will get to that later".

#149 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Impero: "Yes, there is something else Ishin, you see I have super powers...one of them is a curse but at the same time a blessing"she shivered slightly but not out of coldness but showing the superhuman ability speedsters use to vibrate through objects"I have the ability of great speed, I can't control it...I don't struggle to go fast I struggle to stay in regular human time, right now as I talk to you I am slowing down my self as much as possible just through sheer will power"

#150 Posted by Ishin (6862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "Hmm I see", a pensive expression overcame him. Gesturing for her to seat herself on a nearby sofa as he did, he continued, "I was in your predicament once. Being very fast comes with its disadvantage. I can help you. To what extent I'm not sure. I can move at 1/3 the speed of light, how much faster are you, Luna-san?", he asked, "I must known in order to know the level of intensity needed for your training".