Rayne V.S. Dr.Dare

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dark Rayne

It was night fall.A half moon illuminated the grassy plains below,half of its surface covered in complete darkness,the other half showing its giant craters,it had been specifically close to the earth that night.Rayne sat quietly on an eroded pillar with a grin upon his face.The surrounding are had been encompassed in what seemed to be the ruins of an ancient Greek civilization.To the far left of the plains,a white sanded beach lay,late tides rushing in,onto the sandy surface.The scenery was beautiful,the weather had been warm yet it still contained a gentle soft breeze,the sound of water rushing upon the beach.Rayne looked up into the night sky above gazing at the stars.They had always put him at a sense of ease.There he awaited for his opponent's arrival,as he let out a sigh of calmness.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Doctor Dare

A Wind blew through Dare's hair gently. Doctor Dare floated to Rayne and said with a Smirk, "Hello, Shall we duel?" He laughed a little and whipped out two Chains. He lifted up one of his hands and Seven "Hivlings" rose from the ground.
Post Edited:2008-02-12 23:12:20

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dark Rayne

Rayne stood up quickly as he watched Dare approach gliding as if he were some sort of celestial being.Dare whipped out to chains as seven hellish elves arose from the ground.

Haha..Cute...

Rayne replied in sarcasm as he flashed a smirk.In a flash,seven copy images of Rayne appeared alongside him.Unsheathing they're blood stone katana at the same moment,the clones dashed for the hellish elves with their own set of unique slash attacks as the real Rayne headed straight on at the master of magicka with a his sword swung in an arc from the left aiming at Dare's mid-torso.

Hmph

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Doctor Dare

Five of The Elves jumped over the Swords, Two died. The Five remaining Hivlings jumped all over the Dark Rayne Clones and Punched and Kicked and beat them up untill their tiny arms could'nt puch any longer.

Dare waved his Arm and created a Shield around him. The Sword would surly Bounce off this Magic Shield, Dare remained floating. "How dare you attack my Hivlings like that Dark Rayne?"

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark Rayne

Hmph I'll show you what I think of those ugly gnomes

Rayne bounced back from the force field that Dare had ensnared himself in,skidding backwards along the grassy patches of the earth.As the the little gremlins punched and kicked with all their might,the copies of Rayne vanished as if the wind had picked them up and swept them away.Dark energy began to surge around Rayne's figure,sparks of purple electricity flickering off of him as if he was a live wire.Rayne grinned and within an instant he dissapeared at lightning speed making his way across each of the dark hivlings that dare had summoned attempting to cut whatever had been in his path,making his way across the grassy plains like a pinball moving at hyperspeeds.His last stop and attack was directly at Dare.He flew at the sorcerer with blinding speeds,his katana held back in a stabbing stance,glowing with dark lightning as it etched its way closer an closer towards the magic shield.Pillars in the background could be seen sliding in half due to Rayne's earlier attack which had sliced almost everything in its path to pieces.

HAA!!

Rayne yelled with excitement as he moved in on his target.
Post Edited:2008-02-13 00:28:41

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Doctor Dare

Dare teleported out of the way in the Nick of time, However just as he teleported the Blade sliced at his Shoulder. His Shoulder bled out a little and his Costume was now tattered. He muttered some Curse Words and then spun around, He now face Dark Rayne. His left Hand was shut tight like a Fist, He brought the Fist closer up. He opened his Hand and Nine Hivlings appeared.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark Rayne

As Rayne rushed towards Dare,the Doctor managed to move out of the way in the nick of time.Though dare had not dodged the attack absolutly as Rayne's katana sliced through the uppermost part of Dare's shoulder,splashing small droplets of blood that feel upon Rayne's face.Rayne wiped the blood away quickly and turned to face his opponent as so did the Doctor.With a battle lust look upon his face,purple sparks began to flare once again around Rayne,this time,they were more fierce.

Rayne looked at Dare and awaited to see what the Doctor had prescribed for the occasion as he opened his fist to a hand full of ugly demons.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Doctor Dare

(They're not Demons)

The Hivlings jumped out of Dares hand and all of them grinned an Evil Smirk, A Smirk that would make your Spine go Tingling. The Little Elve's jumped out of his Hand and they formed a Circle around him, Dare whipped out his Chain once more and set the Chain ablaze "Rayne....Your time is up"

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dark Rayne

As Rayne stood there with furious sparks of energy flying all around him,Dare summoned his small minions around him and set his chain ablaze.The small gremlin like creatures flashed smiles that would send a normal human cowering away in fear,but Rayne was no ordinary human,in fact he might have not been completely human at all.

Rayne.....Your time is up

Dare commented at the eager Rayne.

Oh really?I think we've only just begun

Rayne replied with a sarcasm as he lifted his sword into the night sky above.Darkness and lightning began to ensnare his sword as it flickered intensely.

GYAH!!!

Rayne grunted as he stabbed his sword into the soft earth below,sending shockwave like pillars at Dare in five rows consecutively.Once they had reached him and his minions the attack would erupt in a giant single pillar sending millions of dark volts through the center.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Doctor Dare

Dare went intagible and was only hit by half of the attack, Blood Gushing, A Rib Broken, It seemed like the end for dare but his Hivlings were still intact. Dare broke his Chain into small parts and gave them to his Hivlings, The Hivlings grabbed their bits of Chain and began throwing the Flaming Chain bits at Rayne while Dare tried to heal himself.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jax

Jax arrived to DD and Rayne's battle. Jax just stood 300 meters above them watching their battle. "Let's see how Rayne battles. Since I'm going to fight DD some other day I guess I'd better watch." With the help of darkness Jax made sure that neither one of them could see him.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark Rayne

The furious lightning attack that had been sent at Dare had connected with Dare wounding him badly.blood gushed from his opponent and he had broken one of his ribs.Suddenly Dare became iintangible as he attempted to heal himself.In the process,Dare had managed to seperate his chain into small parts enough for each of his dark Hivlings.The Hivlings then began to throw peices of the blazing chain at Rayne.

Hmph...Pathetic

Rayne remarked as he he deflected the metal pieces which flew at him like flaming bullets rendering them obsolete.Absorbing the spirit energy within the air,Rayne began to channel it within his hands as they glowed with a fierce blinding white luminosity.

Intangibility?Interesting.So is my energy.Lets see how you fair against it.

Charging the energy within his fist,Rayne performed a 360 somersault backwards with his arms crossed against his chest in and X form.As Rayne reached about 20 feet into the air he began to fire six concussive basts full of spirit energy,the last being the most powerful as it was about the size of a fairly large boulder.

EAT THIS!

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Doctor Dare

Holy Crap

Muttered one of the Hivlings.

Dare dodged most but was hit by the Boulder, The Boulder pure strength came crushing down on him, He bled out and his Costume began changing to Red Color.

Dare was loosing blood quick but was Healing quick too.

"Your Zero Squad will fall and with it..........You will fall." Dare extended his Hand.

"Join my side" He whispered softly and then he flipped backwards in a cartwheel.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dark Rayne

You must be joking right?

Rayne replied as he gracefully flew down back to the earth,his hair and robe wavering along with the wind.

Leave my squad and join with the likes of you?Your pathetic and so is your team.You will soon be crushed and your miserable excuse for a team along with it.

Rayne began to fuse lightning spirit and dark energy,he channeled it within his sword as it began to flicker immensely.A white purpilish lightning began to emanate from the sword as it pulsed furiously.

Im tired of you.I think I'll end this right here.

The aura that had engulfed Rayne's sword began to course through and around his body as he prepared for his attack.Launching two diagonal slashes In an X shape and one vertical slash that flew through the plains like a shockwave slice projectile Rayne darted at Dare with blazing speed with his sword glinting attempting to make an end of the poor leader of The Initiative.

Any final words?

The Initiative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Initiative

( I g2g, We need to finish this tommorow.)

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hawk

As Dr. Dare life hangs in the balance, a team member is high above circling the action, watching, hoping, the his new leader will find a way to defeat Dark Rayne. The battle pauses for a short time while the fighters catch their breath, for it might be their last.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Doctor Dare

Doctor Dare saw the Hawk circling, He gestered the Hawk to come to his Aid. He grinned, and did a Secret Team Sign Language. Which translated to "Attack Dark Rayne". He then looked over in a short glance and saw Dark Rayne coming for him "Any Final Words?" he asked. Dare charged himself with Lightning and charged at Dark Rayne right back.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Deeg kept his silence no longer, "Intriguing! He seems not to know what a duel is." Deeg threw two knives in Hawk's general direction as an obvious warning not to interfere. "He will have to learn the hard way." The knives incendiary coverings both flash and soon dissolve the knives themselves. He couldn't have missed that sign, Deeg thought to himself.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Andferne

Thunderblood was watching his team mates through his divinations, useing his Rune magic when he saw a Hawk boy hovering over the fight with Rayne and Dare. Dare had called on help against Rayne, and Thunder would be there for his team mate. Grabbing his Axe, Mace, and Belt he transformed into the Mythical being and teleported to thier area.

He arrived in time to see another individual from the darkness toss a pair of knives in Hawks direction. Warding him off the fight. Thunder steps forward and flys into the air, takes a glance at Rdeegvainl and gives him a nod. Letting him know he would handle this now, and that he was appreciative.

Thunder got into the path of Hawk and the two combatants below. If he wanted to strike at them he would have to come through Blood and Thunder first.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dark Rayne

As Rayne dashed for Dare,his attack was interrupted briefly as one of his teammates was signaled in by Dare,but they were too late.As Rayne had dashed at Dare for the final attack he vanished right before he was directly in front of the wounded Doctor,and within an instant he was behind him aiming a devastating stab towards the back of his neck powered with an enormous amount of lightning spirit energy.As the blade whizzed through the air towards its target,crackling noises could be heard all around the plains from the high voltage lightning.

THIS IS YOUR DESTINY!!!

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Doctor Dare

"NO IT IS NOT!" Screamed Dare as he turned Intagible and let the Blade phase through him. "I offered you nicely. This is the last time I'll be pleasant, Join me and give up your precious Squadron of Zeros"

Dare charged himself with Electric Magical Energys and unleashed a Flurry of Right and Left hooks at Rayne.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dark Rayne

As Rayne made his final attack on Dare,the Doctor turned intagible once again allowing Rayne to phase through him like a hot knife on butter.

I offered you nicely. This is the last time I'll be pleasant, Join me and give up your precious Squadron of Zeros

Dare commented as he threw a barrage of right and left hooks at Rayne.

Hahahahaaa....Are you absolutely serious??You expect me to join a team with you as the leader???someone who cannot even control his own powers correctly?

Rayne laughed as his opponents attacks phased right through him like a ghost passing right through a solid wall.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Doctor Dare

Dare then turned un-intagible and continued the Barrage. Adding in a Flurry of Round-House Kicks, His Attacks were Accelerated, even his Soul was Accelerated.

Demon, Back to Hell

Dare said as he kept all the attacks going.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hawk

Hawk saw Dr. Dare request for help, he saw everything. Hawk makes his decision quickly. He dives straight down onto the brim of the fighting, and pulls up just feet from the ground. As if a angel was floating down from heaven he lands soft as a feather on a large rock. Hawk takes off his battle helmet, and wipes a single tear from his glowing eagle eye.

Seeing Blood and Thunder coming to attack he signals them.

"No need, I'm just hear to watch the end of something that I saw the beginnings of."

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dark Rayne

As Dare turned back to his physical form he continued his assault and attacks on Rayne which landed succesfully,sending him skimming back a few feet disrupting the pattern of the grass making it a dirty trail of soil.Rayne stood in his position where he had recieved a roundhouse kick to the face,with his cheek turned and eyes closed.Rayne slowly turned his head to Dare with his eyes still close.There was a brief pause as a fierce wind blew between the two.Slowly Rayne began to open his eyes which flared a deep crimson red

As he beamed a look of anger Rayne jolted at flash at a God-like speed leaving only a red gleam behind him as he aimed his katana at Dares's throat meaning to behead him.At the last minute Rayne stopped.

Hmph..You are not worthy of a warrior's death...We will meet again Dare...And next time I will not hesitate to end your exsistence.Good bye.

With that said Rayne vanished into the night sky.leaving only an afterimage of what had once been the Rayne's silhouette.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dark Rayne

The Initiative says:

"You left which means I win. You also put your Loyality on the line, Welcome to my team."

Yea uhuh come back with that when you can actually RP.Your lucky i decided to spare you.Test me and i might even be tempted to edit my post to something that destroys you.
Post Edited:2008-02-15 01:43:24

The Initiative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Initiative

You left which means I win. You also put your Loyality on the line, Welcome to my team.

The Initiative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Initiative

Dark Rayne says:

"The Initiative says:
"You left which means I win. You also put your Loyality on the line, Welcome to my team."
Yea uhuh come back with that when you can actually RP."

You said you'd join. Yeah, I can RP.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dark Rayne

The Initiative says:

"Dark Rayne says:
"The Initiative says:
Yea uhuh come back with that when you can actually RP."

You said you'd join. Yeah, I can RP."

ok sonny you keep thinkin that.