User Lists: 0

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@rosso: That depends. ~_^

If the Magic Vampire is vulnerable to the Sun? Then Paragon is immune regardless if the source of that Vampire's powers (and the Vampire himself) happens to be magic in nature.

But let's switch things up a bit. Now let's say that Magic Vampire has no vulnerability to the Sun and he can change others through magic and not through a disease. Then Paragon's in trouble since she's vulnerable to magic. This is about the only case she'd actually become a Vampire. Of course, knowing her she'd seek out Charm Caster and get cured. Hehe.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Pretty solid way to keep her body from destroying itself. Otherwise I would've asked, if her body carries sunlight and she got infected, would it not destroy itself.

That'd be a cool way to beat someone. Just...turn them into something and let natural patterns take hold.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso:

Pretty solid way to keep her body from destroying itself. Otherwise I would've asked, if her body carries sunlight and she got infected, would it not destroy itself.

Hehe, I've thought about this for a while. ~_^

That'd be a cool way to beat someone. Just...turn them into something and let natural patterns take hold.

Especially if the other guy is a villain and wants to be a little too sadistic towards a hero he/she hates. ^_^

KonTheSuperDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Although Kon is owned by Superion, he Co-Owed by BLUBBER
  • Kon loves Blubber!
  • Kon's intelligence is often mistaken to be equal to that of any other dog, but he's actually much smarter. He just can't tell anyone because he is unable to speak.
  • Because Kon has imprinted himself on Superion, he will live LONG past the ordinary life span of a dog.
KonTheSuperDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Kon's Dog Collar doubles as a flea collar so he won't get fleas
  • Kon's collar has an 'S' shield hanging from it with the name Kon on the back of it.
  • Kon looks like a white Labrador Retriever
  • Unlike most animals, Kon LOVES the water. He also loves taking baths and swimming, especially if it's a hot day.
  • Kon never gets tired of seeing the priceless look on people's faces when they see him fly. It's funny!
Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• After a very lucrative arms deal with a prominent local biker gang, the C.T Road Ravens, Juno has gained an honorary status among their ranks. This has led to many more potential customers in the Farmington area.
  • Is no longer "under the radar" in the smuggling underworld, and is actively seeking to topple her Father's criminal empire, in a bid to take control of whatever remains.
Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27858  Edited By Yggdmillennia

-Despite not knowing any speedster speed force techniques she does have a few (non speed force techniques) she invented on her own that rely on just a speed advantage, one of these is the moving so fast that it looks like she never moved in the first place.

She can use this both defensively or offensively and makes it look like she's phasing (But in reality she's moving out of the way than returning to exact position faster than someone can react) or that she has invisible attacks.

KonTheSuperDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Although normal Dogs typically hate cats for some reason, Kon does not. He actually likes cats.
  • Like a cat, Kon is naturally curious and if he can, he will take every chance to explore a new area.
shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27860  Edited By shield-maiden

1. Shield-Maiden has had six mentors throughout her life, some in Atholis and some on Earth.

2. She never studied under these teachers for long, taking what was only useful to her.

3. Helena is an omnist and a believer in science.

4. She believes deities from every religion had a hand in shaping the universe since it’s so massive.

Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her base speed ranges from mach 4,000 to mach 14,000 and because of this speed she has operated as a hero for seven years with out anyone actually ever seeing her, the only evidence pointing to her existence as the hero "Crusader" was the call sign she would leave behind every-time she saved someone or helped a hero defeat a bad guy.

For the most part the crusader has been mistaken for an omnipresent force because no ones been fast enough to see anything more than a blur.

KonTheSuperDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for white_wolf_clan
White_Wolf_Clan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KonTheSuperDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27865 Feral Nova  Moderator

Since her battle with Catalina, Zoe has been on a medical leave which is why she wasn't around for Fight For The Fallen.

Zoe only has accelerated healing when she activates the Speed Force.

The Speed Force actually takes a lot of energy out of her when she uses it because her body wasn't built for it. She can only use it for a small amount of time.

She only uses SF when she's feels she absolutely has to.

Yggdmillennia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She has a unique double edged conceptual passive.

Despite being a speedster she can't hit harder than peak human strength with out breaking her arms/hand, and because she doesn't know the speedforce technique to speed up healing this can result in a possible instant loss for her in a fight.

However in turn she has a always active damage reduction ability that scales upwards, people with Superhuman strength won't be able to do more damage to her than a peak human punch would however this passive ability does not reduce the offense of someone who is already peak human or weaker.

Making it so that hitting harder and harder will be a waste of time but those with exceptional speed or skill will be more relevant than a power house with little skill.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27867  Edited By Vengance101

She's a bad guy

Has killed cops, politicians, and soldiers however her rule is she only kills armed combatants, 'criminals' or people she generally believes to be bad people that the world is better off with out.

Does NOT kill random civilians, even goes out of her way to save them if possible.

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was hinted during her interaction with Hawkshade that Shield-Maiden will be tackling corruption. In what way remains a mystery, but there is evidence to suggest that it may cause controversy in the United States.

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• The Sentinel is completely content with his current power set, knowing how rare it is to be birth with such power. He rarely sets off to find more power.
  • He created a new fundamental particle called the Altairan, the Altairan has mysterious properties and almost paradoxical properties. It has an intrinsic spin of 4, while obeying the Bose-Einstein statistics, it can carry information, large amounts of information a trans-luminal (faster than light) speeds due to bending space to its will. It was a varying degree of mass based on the amount of information they carry.
Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27870  Edited By Vengance101

Has absolutely demolish entire teams of professional well prepared veteran vampire hunters with ease, her pureblood status on top of prodigy like combat skills making her a force to be reckoned with.

The only time she's ever been consistently been routed were by a duo of hunters, one was a metahuman pyrokinetic and the other hunter was clad in gold power armor.

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• The Sentinel is completely content with his current power set, knowing how rare it is to be birth with such power. He rarely sets off to find more power.
  • He created a new fundamental particle called the Altairan, the Altairan has mysterious properties and almost paradoxical properties. It has an intrinsic spin of 4, while obeying the Bose-Einstein statistics, it can carry information, large amounts of information a trans-luminal (faster than light) speeds due to bending space to its will. It was a varying degree of mass based on the amount of information they carry.

*Has Keira Hawke write a thesis on this* Hehe

Kidding. But seriously, she'd probably do it if she knew about it. This is awesome. ^_^

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27873  Edited By TheSentinell

@paragonxxx:

Enough experiments and calculations should brings this artificial particle to light.

If you don't mind DM me what that thesis from Keira would look like.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: (Bet you that Ryan could take her down :p )

Hmm probably but it won't be easy, if you check her bio she has quite a bit of hax powers (some I haven't finished covering yet) but she's extremely fast so it's not easy to tag her even with fire.

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

• Sinnoh League Champion
Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killed a cape once, she was surprised that she succeeded but has regrets occasionally.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b00baecd44
deactivated-634b00baecd44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• As Samson Stark, he was once a decorated war hero.
  • Lives in the remote forested regions of the USA. Sometimes the occasional hiker, or hunter, sees him and are either so scared they run from him or they hunt him to try and kill him.
  • Apex has had repeated engagements with the US military as well as the super soldier program that created him. These are always covered up so the public doesn't catch wind of it. That still doesn't stop conspiracy theorists from doing their thing, though.
  • Someday, Apex's status as an urban legend will come to an end. It's not a question of IF but WHEN. He knows this and is expecting it.
  • Apex was once human and he'd do almost anything to be human again since he is currently stuck in his form as a green giant.
  • Apex is married to a wife and two children who he hasn't seen ever since becoming a green rage monster.
  • Apex's wife and children wrongly believe he is dead.
  • Apex has a policy: Leave him alone and he will leave you alone. Attack him and he WILL defend himself.
Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27878  Edited By Vengance101

Most of her kills atm are from vampire hunters and criminals, she especially goes out of her way to hunt down vampire hunters and the people who arm them.

It's REALLY personal for her.

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she especially goes out of her way to hunt down vampire hunters and the people who arm them.

No Caption Provided

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: Good thing I don't have any Vampire hunter characters. Hehe

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has trust issues, has been betrayed by humans pretending to want to be friends with her about three times also betrayed twice by other of her vampire kind.

Only the Volkihar Clan has been trusting and loyal to her.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: Here's a new Random Fact you can write. ~_^

When Serana wants to change someone into a Vampire (please bear with me), then the virus she injects into the victim...how effective is that virus?

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27884  Edited By Vengance101

@paragonxxx: Because she's a pureblood she can pretty much infect anyone that's biological regardless of their anatomical make up or power.

Ex: Super Vampire Paragon or Vampire Ezra. In Theory if the person was willing to sell

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: What about Healing Factors that normally make them immune to such diseases/viruses?

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: That just depends on the writer if they're willing to sell it or not, generally though it would work on most people even with the immunity to diseases/viruses FROM HAVING A HEALING FACTOR.

Emphasis on from the immunity being due to having a healing factor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5
deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: Got it, thank you! That is one super powerful Virus.

I should consider myself lucky your character doesn't want to bite/infect Paragon then. Hehehe

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blue_ghost: Unlike most vamps she's finiky in infecting someone, people infected by her type of Vamp species turn out much stronger than would they have been infected by an average or fodder vamp.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27889  Edited By Amicus_Pacis

@vengance101: -We have active vampires on here?!?!

Edit:

With a Tokyo ghoul image too, sweet!

Vampires are fun!

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: This character is the only active one I can think of actually.

I just need a bad guy character when I'm not using Ezra.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27891  Edited By Amicus_Pacis

@vengance101: Fair enough, bad guys are a good drop back when the hero aren't active enough.

But now you're making me want to make one. Maybe a relative of Salvio's (His family is essentially a type of old fashioned Mob/mafia but are prone to the unusual abilities). Or a ghoul or other human feeder of some kind. But yeah, really bumping up my motivation for writing a vampire now that someone else has one lol.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: My vampire is more animesh themeish then typical vampire as you can see if you read my blog or 1/3 thread I recently posted xD

Might not be your taste if you're not an anime fan.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101:

My avatar is from Baccanno lol. Actually even some of Salvio's powers are vaguely based on the Immortality from the show. (vaguely!).

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: Oh mines basically what if you turned a classic vampire into an anime type character.

And uh yeah.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101:

Ah yeah, the hypersonic burst thing really caught me there. That's some high tier stuff. Maybe I shouldn't choose vampire. Or at least, maybe I shouldn't try and be some kind of pureblood. Some kind of lower class vampire or ghoul might work out though.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: Yeah mines very animey, but pureblood is why it's strong.

Kind of like a comic book character in terms of bs speed lol.

kind of balanced out with tons of weaknesses, if you're fast enough you can handle her with the proper application of silver, fire and holy water.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27897  Edited By Amicus_Pacis

@vengance101: Yeah very anime lol. They are prone to that. Love anime (well some of them, Tokyo ghoul, code geass, and death note mostly, haven't watched any in awhile).

Oh yeah I guess they are prone to ridiculous speed too.

Ah, so Salvio would literally be the best person to fight her in that case. He kind of has the whole speed thing going on as his main focus (almost always combined with phasing). Would really screw up either of my other two characters though. One can use fire and probably has hunted vampires before, but there are even humans faster then him. Still, totally gonna make a ghoul or something, or low class vampire, now that I saw someone with one.

Edit: Think I'll use Johan Liebert from Monster for the images.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amicus_pacis: #Random Fact

There is a vampire hunter duo she has been unable to beat, every time she fights them she's never at peak strength and they always manage to route her after a tough fight.

Amicus_Pacis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5
deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers