- Though he has claimed the Soul Lavaliere from Ezra Strix, it cost Grimmwald his soul, and along with it, all the feelings he held for those close to him, as well as guaranteeing that he should he die, nothing of him will live on. He will simply cease to exist, impossible to resurrect and nowhere but oblivion.
- Understands that to properly wield the stone's power, he will need to further study it and train himself to use it en route to mastering it's ravenous will.
- Because of what the Soul Lavaliere cost him and how difficult taming it appears to be, Grimmwald is considering claiming the second half of his key to the problem of evil - the Mind Lavaliere, in other words - not for himself, but for Valentina(who he has/had imprisoned as his apprentice), as he does not believe it possible for one person to master or wield more than one Lavalieres.
- Initially intended to have Richard wield the Mind Lavaliere, but he finds his brother to be misguided in his pursuit of heroism, and thus not fit to help him solve the problem of evil.
@_dirge_: Yup. It makes gaining any meaningful skill with the Lavaliere significantly harder for him because the stone periodically tries to replace Grimm's absent soul with itself since the stone is sentient. Basically, Grimm faces a very intense battle of wills every time he wants to use the stone in any meaningful way.
- Though he and Trinity did not last cross paths on good terms, she remains his best friend, and thus, Leonel has spent the last few months inside Augusta's Hypercube trying to uncover a solution to remove Nordok from Trinity's mind.
- Is currently hovering above Battleworld. His presence there being an implied challenge to the Imperium.
- Despite physically resembling his father, Thee Champion, Leonel's callous and socially dominant traits are ones he shares with his mother, Ziccarra.
- If successful in freeing Trinity from Nordok's psychic infection, the Prince of Power intends to work closely with Trinity and possibly other heroes and warriors to finally defeat the Imperium. Specifically, he is interested in recruiting Kelly Coltaine, an nGoddess known as 'Lady Liberty', and Helena Troy, a demigoddess known as 'Shieldmaiden'.
- Valentina's time in Grimmwald's captivity has imparted upon her a sense of shameful self-consciousness that was not often displayed, previously.
- Before, it was all about control. Sorabella scarred her in ways she doesn't openly acknowledge to this day. Her coping mechanism was to take control using the same vehicle that was used to damage her. Whatever happened, it was alright as long as she had control.
- This is why Nobumasa's kiss disturbed her so much, but she had no compunctions about dropping her clothes in front of Ashley Knightfall or going even further in order to accomplish a job.
- However her latest stint in captivity has left her feeling disgust, not just in the way her body has changed (unhealthy loss of weight, malnourished), but in her body itself.
- Recent displays indicate a somewhat obsessive adherence to rituals of cleanliness.
- Still uncertain whether her experience in the Black Hallows was the result of another drug-induced haze such as that when she was first brought to the temple.
- Still, she has taken some interest in the Lavalieres and hopes to be able to research them soon, in the hopes of acquiring one.
- Has been reconsidering her beliefs about the League of Shadows; for if the Black Hallows was real, then it's not infeasible that a secret cadre of assassins could exist.
- In which case, she hopes to find them.
1. After being chased out of Atholis as a young girl by an invasion of mythological creatures from both the Greek and Norse World; Helena eventually found herself in the path of young maidens devoted to the Goddess, Artemis. Noticing Helena had no home and was confused about her life, the Anthypolochagee in charge of the tribe, sheltered and taught her their ways. Eventually, a teenage Helena accepted to join the tribe of female hunters, where she finally met Artemis and swore loyalty to her. Because of this, she was bestowed with keen senses.
2. Discovering his granddaughter was apart of Artemis’ tribe of huntress, Zeus ordered her to be killed at once. Not wanting to harm her half-niece over the prophecy Apollo prophized, Artemis ordered Helena to run away and continue her journey alone.
3. Helena swore to Artemis to never engage in romantic relations with men or women.
4. This will all come full circle in the future.
@rosso: Rofl! I literally almost spit out the water I was drinking, out of laughter 🤣
I should of mentioned, Helena believes she is no longer part of the Tribe of Artemis, since the Goddess told her to run. So, Helena could do whatever now. But that’s just her belief 😉
Tenjin, is a maternal line dynastic mantle, passed down after death from master to pupil. The current Tenjin is the first ever not in pursuit of the common good and because of this he is not bestowed with the electrokinetic abilities related to his namesake.
- Was kidnapped at 11 by an international human trafficking ring overseen by a strong criminal ring of mutant CEO's, and spent the next 8 years running the gauntlet of sadistic businessmen, perverted aristocrats, and corporate psychopaths, before being rescued by Charlemagne LeBeau and his then, untrained squad of militants who would one day become the KnightShells.
- Would often ditch training to go spend time with the unique cast of characters from a traveling techo music carnival filled with acid dropping DJ's and a messiah like cult leader ruling through drug fueled pacification.
- Wally is extremely impatient. He can't stand waiting at restaurants for his food (the kinds of places where you order from a hand-held menu). He must eat at fast food places and even then he barely tolerates it.
- Has a habit of speeding up his perceptions so that everything around him appears to be moving at a snails pace just to stare at beautiful women.
- Has trouble holding lengthy conversations.
- Pays townsfolk throughout Asia to spread random stories and contradicting myths about him and ranges from a Folk Saint character in Myanmar while in some rural areas of Japan, primarily the mountainous regions, he is very much the equivalent to the "boogeyman" but all under different aliases rather than Tenjin, which is reserved for mercenary/assassination/criminality
- Never having allowed himself to truly connect with his father's spiritual orthodoxy, sacred and heavily practiced by his ancestors and observed by their own clergy in order to transcend the supernatural veil, the ceremonial ritual to free the Beast of No Nation's mind had been quite demanding. Nearly insurmountable.
- For months his loyalists watched over his body while his right hand promoted the best interests of the Nation through her international black arms market and digital highway of criminal technopathy.
- She's technically 351 years old
- Her maiden name was Killborn and her husbands last name was Cardwell, however she wanted to still keep her name.
- Was hung by her husband, Andrew Cardwell
- Had five kids, Isabel, Margaret, Thomas, Vincent and Joseph Cardwell
- Her spells are in the language of Enochian and she can speak/read it fluently
- Atholis is an island the size of Manhattan and is located in another dimensional plane.
- The gateway to enter Atholis is located in a cave on Mount Olympus. Athena with the help of Hephaestus and some dwarves, purposely placed the gateway there to prevent Zeus from finding the hidden island, knowing the sky-father would not suspect the gateway to be under his nose.
- Athena is the Queen of Atholis.
- The capital city of Atholis is called Pallas, a tribute to Athena's childhood friend who she accidently slew during a sparring match at an athletics festival.
- Helena was born in Pallas.
- Pallas is the daughter of Triton, son of Poseidon.
- Older than he looks.
- Hates technology, but uses it reluctantly as a tool.
- Once beat a machine in a race, but lost where it really mattered.
- Favorite weapon: Hammer.
- Originally had Super Strength and Nigh-Invulnerability. Now has Electric based powers.
- The Reality Lavaliere was used against the Time Keeper which caused many of his memories to simply vanish.
- The Time Keeper suspects the memories were erased from existence and thus unrecoverable.
- He recollects all historical events - including details of what he has achieved - but has no personal attachment to these facts.
- It as though he had read his own life story on a Wikipedia page and not experienced them himself.
- Both parents were successful career cat-burglars
- They'd mask their crimes behind metahuman catastrophes and interventions. Which often allowed their thefts to go unnoticed
- Eventually they were both 'murdered' by a vigilante acting as judge, jury, and executioner. His sister was also inadvertently killed during the melee
Please Log In to post.