#26351 Posted by Rosso (5459 posts) - - Show Bio

@angela_lee: I wanna mess around with you but I'm afraid I'll jinx it.

#26353 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: baby you're speaking my specialty. Doesn't hurt to try, now does it? ;)

#26354 Edited by Rosso (5459 posts) - - Show Bio

@angela_lee: At this point I'm honestly not sure!

But I can't resist anyway.

#26355 Edited by DreadpooI (22 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Is a professional thief and mercenary.
  • Dreadpool arrived on Earth after escaping a prison sector in a far off galaxy. The distance and more antiquated technology makes it ideal for lying low.
  • Offers his thieving services to all, but his mercenary clientele is limited only to those with good intentions or against those whom he recognizes as immoral.
#26356 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: then let the fun begin ;)

#26357 Posted by Rosso (5459 posts) - - Show Bio

@angela_lee: Fair warning.

My powers have doubled since we last met.
My powers have doubled since we last met.

#26358 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

But I still have a few tricks up my sleeves.
But I still have a few tricks up my sleeves.
#26359 Posted by DreadpooI (22 posts) - - Show Bio

^Count Dooku quote missed opportunity :(

#26360 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for elizabethlebeau
#26361 Edited by ElizabethLeBeau (35 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Elizabeth is the daughter of Jean LeBeau in the Prime universe, not Charlemagne in the CVnU universe. However this is not widely known and she is often mistaken for Charlemagne's daughter, a misunderstanding she is all too happy to exploit.
  • She was trained by her father to follow in his footsteps as an assassin but was born without a useful mutant power and was missing a certain je ne sais quois that separates the truly elite assassins from the rest. As a result she failed to meet Jean's exacting expectations.
  • Secretly she suspects her failure is the true motivation for Jean's adaptation of Cass Lockhart, whom he trained as an assassin and in many ways inherited his legacy instead of Elizabeth.
  • Grew up in France and speaks fluent French. After escaping her seemingly doomed world for this one she made her home in France once more.
#26362 Edited by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Exclusively uses 'cursed' Muramasa blades for his katanas
#26363 Edited by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Only adheres to the principles, traditions, and values of the Samurai on a superficial/for the sake of social appearance fashion.
  • In truth the blood-related San'Vuns are from a secret line of deadly shinobi. Having long ago infiltrated the ranks of the more politically powerful Samurai. Hidden in plain sight, they are covertly the embodiment of fantasized 忍び.
#26364 Posted by Black_Bullet (248 posts) - - Show Bio

The bullets in his guns are only as lethal as he wants them to be. In truth the bullets don't even really exist. He is the bullet and his will determines if his target is dead, incapacitated or merely fearful.

When they do, His guns don't just kill the target, they kill every version of the target in the multiverse that share's his ambitions. This means that the deceased doppelgangers consciousnesses coalesce into one remaining patchwork mind sewn together with the needle of time and deported to the Center Stitch Earth. There what's left of the former individuals is a fragmented hive mind forced to act as a guardian sentinel of the Center Stitch.

Because of these things Black Bullet has been associated with the title Necromancer on some worlds, The Warden of Worlds on others and thousands upon thousands of others across many millennia and realities.

#26365 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_bullet: Your character very intriguing. Tell me: do you shoot with your hand or do you shoot with your mind?

#26366 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2304 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena's father, Ivar the Wise, is ODIN!

#26367 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio

@shield-maiden: I KNEW IT!

#26368 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2304 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Did you now? Why didn't you say anything?! LOL. I have been hinting at it so hard :P

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#26369 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1802 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Sacrificed her original powers to save her youngest sister.
  • Ended years of tradition by officially dismantling the Liafador Matriarch position. Though by law the only living person that can do that is Lebreau Liafador.
  • Inherited her new powers from the Goddess Faore, sister to the War Goddess Shira. Faore was known as the "Prize Fighter" as she would only help humans if there were some sort of reward.
  • Thanks to Zeon's battle with Ziccarra, Cat has finally assumed her "Final Form" and appears to be Ziccarra altogether, something she believes will haunt her in the near future.
  • She is not 100% sold that Zeon is dead, and will train to protect the rest of the family from the Liafador Lunatic.
#26370 Edited by Andoran (31 posts) - - Show Bio
  • In essence wants to destroy the world.
  • Hasn't the slightest idea how he's going to accomplish that.
#26371 Posted by Sii-la (397 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Is now the first Gaijin Godfather in the history of Japan. The real work has only begun.
  • After defeating Ken Tetsuno with the help of Yahzun SanVun for a mutual end, Cesar honored his victory by reversing the damage done 15 years ago. He now has a prosthetic pointed metal alloy coated tongue.
  • Certain members, from the shadows in hushed voices, have begun to call him the Kobra Kai
#26373 Edited by Hitman_ (537 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Is an avid collector of superhero and villain paraphernalia
  • Has a few of Dark Vengeance's V's in his room along with a broken web-shooter he found in a dumpster
  • Stole a shock gauntlet from a rookie supervillian but, after...misusing it, it was confiscated from him

(These may or may not become canon. They just came to my head out of nowhere.)

#26374 Posted by Aranea (105 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Aranea's danger sense took years of serious training to properly master. Before this, things such as a sneeze or leaning too for back in a chair would set it off. It's now so honed that Aranea can dodge automatic gunfire less than a foot away with merely half a thought.
#26375 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Double jointed

#26376 Posted by Beowulf_ (52 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Bisexual
  • Has multiple personalities
#26377 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2304 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Odin (Ivar the Wise) went to great lengths in conceiving Helena with Athena.
  • Despite being the daughter of two deities, Shieldmaiden is still a demigod (Will be explained in the blog, I am working on)
#26378 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio

• Odin (Ivar the Wise) went to great lengths in conceiving Helena with Athena.
  • Despite being the daughter of two deities, Shieldmaiden is still a demigod (Will be explained in the blog, I am working on)

By the way, I didn't actually know that Odin was Ivar the Wise. I was just messing with you :]

#26379 Edited by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Has over a hundred different names, many he has forgotten.

Is a kind of immortal. Not quite unkillable, but it's difficult.

Forgot his exact age

#26380 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2304 posts) - - Show Bio
#26381 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio
#26382 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
One of the lives he's lived, he was a doctor. Led this life for decades before becoming a serial killer. Often killing those who never gave back. A Robin hood type, killing the rich and giving to the poor.
One of the lives he's lived, he was a doctor. Led this life for decades before becoming a serial killer. Often killing those who never gave back. A Robin hood type, killing the rich and giving to the poor. "Killed" thus forcing him to change again, he still has the tendance to be very clean often never going anywhere with a pair of gloves.

#26383 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2304 posts) - - Show Bio
#26384 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
  • After leaving the Strigidae and founding the Shadow Knights Richard has put forth a great deal of effort to study forensic science, technology and chemistry among other things.
  • His efforts have be rewarded with an every expanding mastery of all things technological but this has come at a price; his friend Grimmwald's focus toward his martial skills during this same period have likely seen his martial abilities progress beyond Hawkshades.
#26385 Posted by Grimmwald (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

• his friend Grimmwald's focus toward his martial skills during this same period have likely seen his martial abilities progress beyond Hawkshades.
No Caption Provided

#26386 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#26387 Posted by Grimmwald (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: Right? I think so too. While Richard's a billionaire, I might have Kellan run around making money by being an undefeated MMA fighter, and I'll use GSP as a look. It'd be perfect, LOL.

#26388 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: He'd be unbeatable. You could make him the celebrity champion of Nords superhuman fight league too. If that was okay with Nord, that is.

#26389 Posted by Aranea (105 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Nate has only been fighting crime as Aranea for only a year. But has had his powers for three in total.
  • Keeps in touch with his parents after they moved to Fiji for retirement. They are both fully aware of Nate's abilities and his activities as a hero.
#26390 Posted by Strife_7 (290 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Has been tracking down a doppelganger of himself.
  • Unsure as to whether its a clone or an alternate version of himself.
  • Currently working for a division of the U.S. government.
  • Has a channel on YouTube/Vinetube.
#26391 Posted by Rosso (5459 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Manzo Shinoda (M. Shinoda) was a hip-hop reference, and
  • "Mackenzie," the fake "real name" she gave to the Urban Ronin was an homage to one of Mercy's characters.
#26392 Edited by Tooth_and_Claw (49 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kroc doesn't realize he's on Earth and not Torus, but if he does then it won't be good.

#26393 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Since Grimmwald went renegade Hawkshade's crusade against crime has ground to a halt. He has poured all of his time and resources into finding his friend, this obsession taking over his every waking moment to the point he rarely spares a thought for crime.
#26394 Posted by ParagonxXx (4144 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: In that case, Reaver will pick up the slack and so will Apex so Hawkshade can find his friend. ~_^

#26395 Posted by Grimmwald (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

• Since Grimmwald went renegade Hawkshade's crusade against crime has ground to a halt. He has poured all of his time and resources into finding his friend, this obsession taking over his every waking moment to the point he rarely spares a thought for crime.

You're trying to break my heart aren't you?

#26396 Posted by Rosso (5459 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess I'm stepping up the criminality then.

#26397 Posted by Penalty (172 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: In that case, Reaver will pick up the slack and so will Apex so Hawkshade can find his friend. ~_^

Me, too! I just upgraded my gear, after all!

Check it out! Hardly needed any tape!
Check it out! Hardly needed any tape!

#26398 Posted by ParagonxXx (4144 posts) - - Show Bio

@penalty: *LOL* Your missing a few golf balls. ~_^

#26399 Posted by Penalty (172 posts) - - Show Bio
#26400 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: It's the least I could do-

-after you broke Richards
-after you broke Richards