#26301 Posted by Grimmwald (3352 posts) - - Show Bio
#26302 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: Richard when someone tries to present him with evidence of Grimmwalds behavior:

#26303 Posted by Grimmwald (3352 posts) - - Show Bio
#26304 Edited by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: I can totally see that, especially if Reaver sees it and presents to Richard the evidence, but Hawkshade ignores it. And then if/when Grimm does something so extreme that Richard has no choice but to see it, I can totally see Reaver giving Richard a look that says it all: I told you so.

And then, like Grayson breaking away from Batman to become Nightwing, Reaver breaks away from Hawkshade to take on a new identity. But, like Grayson, remains one of Hawkshade's allies. ^_^

No Caption Provided

#26305 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: Love it. And you know, I would also love to finish up some training scenes with Reaver sometime.

#26306 Posted by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: *Smiles* Thanks! And sure thing. As I recall, it was your post. ~_^

#26307 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: Would you mind if I reach waaay back in time and replied?

#26308 Edited by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
#26309 Edited by Arquitenens (12008 posts) - - Show Bio
  • To this day, Abigail harbours a fear of guns.
  • However, it's not as bad as it was before [such as when I first wrote her] in that they no longer cause her to freeze up, even in close quarters.
  • She still refuses to use them under virtually any circumstance.
#26310 Posted by Grimsrud (74 posts) - - Show Bio
  • His civilian street name, "Incubus," comes from the fact that his power actively manifested during an overnight encounter with a woman. Arthur woke up next to a corpse.
  • No one knows how, and nothing was revealed in the autopsy report, but the deaths have become a common occurrence with women spending the night, so the nickname stuck.
  • Keeps his abilities - or the fact he even has any of note - under wraps even from close allies, including Walter (who knows he's "not quite normal," but not exactly how).
#26311 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimsrud said:
  • His civilian street name, "Incubus,"

....like the band? I'm dying over here hahahaha

#26312 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio
#26313 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

I cant hear you over my mighty 90's cali guitar rifts *keeps jamming

#26314 Edited by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@yazhun_sanvun: I'm gonna assume that's a compliment. (Otherwise I'm killing Ronin AND the Trio.)

(Also, it's *riff)

#26315 Edited by Grimmwald (3352 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Has not been seen in the Cave for longer than usual. It's possibly due to his intention to pursue his martial goals.
  • Has yet to reveal why he didn't severely cripple Valentina or steal her face when he had the chance. Nor why he continues to torment her longer than he usually does his targets.
#26316 Posted by Black_Bullet (248 posts) - - Show Bio

" I am one and many, the innocent and the damned. A judger of sinners, merciful to no man.

A sojourner of worlds and a treader of time's sands.

I am an officer of all realms.

My weapon is not my gun, but my blind black hands.

My jurisdiction reaches as far as mine eyes can see, they would pierce the veils of darkness down the tunnels of eternity."

He has many names depending on who you talk to, where, and when. To some he's an angel. To others a devil. Cerberus. Hades. Michael. Gabriel. Hel. He's been everything from a myth to a legend to a diety and back again. What he actually is is far more primordial.

The man known as Black Bullet has existed since the moment of the Mass Blast, the multiversal equivalent of the big bang. He isn't a god or a devil or a boogeyman, he is a natural force that gaurds the multiverse from his natural opposition for all times and places.

He has a home however, a place called the Center Stitch Earth. It is 'geographically' for lack of a better term, the nexus and center of the multiverse where all things are bridged. There are many ways in but very fews ways out, and rarely without Black Bullet's permission. Here, he is a warden. The center stitch Earth is what some might call hell.

The worst of the multiverse are transferred here as pure energy and reconstructed into their physical forms on their Earth's. This has been a universal constant. But now, the force on the outside is being gathered, led by some new comic entity that threatens all realities with a coordination never before seen.

BB has never actually gotten the chance to catch this illusive interloper because he always acts through an avatar. A thing born in the darkness beyond the multiverse. If the Bleed carries the blood of the multiverse, the Darkness outside the body is where this parasite was born.

For a long time it was a prisoner in the Center stitch Earth beneath the Nexus Point, a tower that stands as an unearthly structure that runs through the entire planet and generates it's power. For 27,000 years he rested there, laughing. But Heh's escaped, and begun terrorizing the multiverse.

No Caption Provided

#26317 Posted by superion_prime (349 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
  • When I first began RPing Superion, he was from the far future.
  • In the far future, Superion was the savior of humanity, much like John Connor is in the Terminator universe.
  • Superion had come back in time to protect his ancestor from being killed by a time traveling machine, much like the Terminator films.
  • Originally, Superion and Paragon were not siblings.
  • Originally, Paragon was Superion's ancestor and it was his mission to protect her and her mother (at least, I toyed with the idea).
  • The reason Superion wore the black costume and sported a beard was because he worked behind the scenes and wasn't a public Super-Hero.
  • When Superion went back in time, he ended up in 1938 and suffered from amnesia. He kept making uncontrolled time jumps until he arrived at the present. By the time he regained his memory, Superion had already become one of Metro City's greatest heroes. Nevertheless, he adopted the black costume and beard to work behind the scenes in order to protect his ancestors.
  • I eventually changed my original concept for Superion to his modern day concept of being Paragon's brother and he isn't from the future. He also never wore the black costume and beard.
#26318 Edited by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Valentina truly believes the League of Shadows doesn't exist.
  • Sorabella preached to her from a school of thought which held that such a secret order could not exist. That it was meant simply to distract/make fun of young and/or foolish assassins and martial artists who'd waste their time and lives searching for "a secret society of assassins," secret techniques, and spiritualism over practical application and results. Much in the same way legitimate martial artists who practise things like Muay Thai look down on "bullshido" practitioners with their "esoteric techniques."
  • As such, she has come to view those who believe in it as weak-minded idealists looking for an easy way to results such as those she and others have been working toward since they were young.
#26319 Posted by Sii-la (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn;t prefer it but carries a Shoto (short sword) on his back beneath his jacket in the event of being disarmed.

#26320 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:
  • Valentina truly believes the League of Shadows doesn't exist.
  • Sorabella preached to her from a school of thought which held that such a secret order could not exist. That it was meant simply to distract/make fun of young and/or foolish assassins and martial artists who'd waste their time and lives searching for "a secret society of assassins," secret techniques, and spiritualism over practical application and results. Much in the same way legitimate martial artists who practise things like Muay Thai look down on "bullshido" practitioners with their "esoteric techniques."
  • As such, she has come to view those who believe in it as weak-minded idealists looking for an easy way to results such as those she and others have been working toward since they were young.

+1

#26321 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@yazhun_sanvun: In my headcanon that's the majority mentality on the league, owing to its secrecy and a cultivated mythos (in part orchestrated by the League itself) to remain a largely clandestine organisation.

#26322 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Still only getting a +1

Nah thats dope (and meta).

#26323 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio
#26324 Edited by Grimmwald (3352 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Intends to continue tormenting Valentina, with his actions and presence growing more malevolent as more time passes. Why he is determined to play the long game with her remains unknown, but he seems to have a clear idea of what he wants to do with her, or rather what he wants from her.
  • After recently failing to use her as a resource to locate the League of Shadows, Kellan has set his eyes on Nest 629, where the most radical Strigidae are said to live, and where a rarely whispered legend about ex-Strigidae is said to hold a basis in reality.
  • Has developed an interest in the Japanese criminal underworld following a soft return to prominence by the Yakuza.
#26325 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11104 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Is currently investigating the strange affairs going on in the nine realms.
  • Has a mild case of OCD.
  • Mister Surreal has developed a tendency to talk to himself due to the amount of time that he spends alone.
#26326 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2368 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal:

Is currently investigating the strange affairs going on in the nine realms.

That could actually give Mister Surreal another reason to join Helena's journey in our next RP ;D

#26327 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11104 posts) - - Show Bio
#26328 Posted by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Please let me know if you want Brenna's help. ~_^

Or Thunderstorm since she's an ally of Asgard.

#26329 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11104 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: I think I will take you up on that offer.

#26330 Posted by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
#26331 Edited by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Is an avid collector of rare antiquities
  • This includes a rare Red-Aethrium Death Mask
  • Also has a prototype flack jacket made from the fibers of spider-silk. Namely, the Bark Spider.
#26332 Posted by Sii-la (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Enjoys hunting people down

Always remembers a debt

Never forgets a face

Has a pantry specifically for imported bags of American Cheez Doodles

#26333 Edited by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
  • The Shinobi Sheath
    No Caption Provided

The Voice Unheard has spent billions researching the various metals and armors of the World. With a large focus on the state of the art nano-technology employed by the likes of the entrepreneur, Yoshi Senju. As well as the exclusive Panther Habit's utilized by the Bashirs of the False Bay. Sparing no expense in his employment of some of the World's most notable scientists and engineering prodigy's.

With surgical precision, the hibernating nanites are intravenously injected with state of the art bio-cosmetic integration, allowing for an instanious transmorative effect. Capable of perfect insulation and spontaneous deployment as well as liquid like fluidity through transformable states of bloodborne micro-nanites. Able to spread across all areas, or individual sections, of the Voice Unheard's unique physique with the surgical predictability of a cybernetic pathogen. Meticulously shedding standardized metal motions and maneuvers because of the scientific and secretive cutting edge robotic technologies funded by the San'Vun clan.

No Caption Provided

As a result, the Shado-Shogun has reversed engineered several kevler prototypes using rare amaginations of pure Aethrium and strains of Spider-Silk. Integrating bionanorobotics with programmable information. Specifically the bloodbased deployment of a nanosheath of body encompassing armour. Trademarked as 'Hibernating Metal,' these external nanomechanisms allow the San'Vun Shadoking to deploy his one of a kind battle armor with but a conscious thought.

#26334 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11104 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Matthew never swears.
  • He takes orders from the high council of magic on occasion.
  • His tittle as the Sorcerer Supreme is online. If he fails his current mission, he may very well lose it.
  • Since he is constantly channeling different forms of mystical energy into his body, he is unable to become intoxicated.
#26335 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Has a rare blood poisoning condition as a result of the intravenous Aethrium injection for his biological under-armor.
  • As a side effect of fierce experimental antibiotics, his skin appears as if filtered through a negative lens (may tinker with this a bit later on; subject to rectons lol)
#26336 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11104 posts) - - Show Bio
#26337 Edited by Shield-Maiden (2368 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a huge twist regarding Helena’s father: Ivar the WISE.

#26338 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11104 posts) - - Show Bio
#26339 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Thanks dude. Enjoying the the interactions with yours and PagXxX's mage as well

#26340 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2368 posts) - - Show Bio
#26341 Posted by ParagonxXx (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
#26342 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

He has never been beat one on one by Goku as he would always get the advantage on him.

Vegeta and trunks are the only people who defeated though the defeat didnt last and he got the drop on them

He hates mortals

He can use the time ring.

#26343 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Speak five different languages

#26344 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2368 posts) - - Show Bio
#26345 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Angela sees herself as a revolutionary for the witches and wants to take control of multiple hives and unite them as one. She despises the passive position most witches have taken due to histories of persecution against them. A few other fundamentalist witches have also share her views, some of whom she knows and others due to their own personal beliefs.

#26346 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio
#26347 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of a badass

Avatar image for doctor_dominion
#26348 Posted by Doctor_Dominion (616 posts) - - Show Bio
  • He regularly practices the piano for hours at a time.
  • Has leverage over several politicians in America and blackmails them to feed him information.
  • Knows about the League of Shadows and is hoping to exploit it.
#26349 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: I'm trying I'm trying <3 so far so good. ♥