#26251 Posted by AkiraHoshi (73 posts) - - Show Bio
#26252 Posted by Shield-Maiden (1211 posts) - - Show Bio
#26253 Posted by Hawkshade (4388 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Hawkshade has infiltrated the DSA because he trusts neither the governments of the world (which he sees as corrupt) or the powerhouse superheroes (whom he sees as potential weapons of mass destruction.)
  • He intends to steal as much of their computer records as he can to learn as much as he can about both the DSA and the worlds powerhouses, hoping to turn that information into a plan to counter any rogue powerhouse or murderous government agency.
Avatar image for valerie_huntington
#26254 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (5211 posts) - - Show Bio

The Huntington family has an infamous reputation for wild and opulent partying. Stories as far back as the 18th century claim that if someone could party an entire night with a member of the Huntington family, that person would be guaranteed political positions through the use of Huntington social resources. There have been rumors of Valerie Huntington continuing this game during her early adulthood.

#26255 Edited by ParagonxXx (3318 posts) - - Show Bio

@valerie_huntington: In that case, *Has my character Nemesis, as Monica Sharr, successfully party all night with the Huntingtons* Tehe. ^_^

#26256 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (5211 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx:

It’s a darker kind of partying than that lol. Gotta make a deal with the Devil.

#26257 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
#26258 Posted by ParagonxXx (3318 posts) - - Show Bio
#26259 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (5211 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

In the game of partying, you win or you die. Or you black out and wake up not remembering anything you did. Lol

#26260 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@valerie_huntington: And I am okay with literally every option.

He who joins this game leaves either master, or a dead man.

#26261 Edited by Shield-Maiden (1211 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Minor update on Helena's relatives: Athena (Mother), Ivar (Father), Thor (Grandfather), Gróa the Völva (Grandmother).
  • Tyr was originally her grandfather, but decided to change it to Thor for character reasons that will be explained later.
  • Helena was half Native American originally because of her mortal grandmother, but she's been replaced with Gróa, a legendary mortal seer from Norse Mythology.
  • Athena conceived Helena by joining her mind with Ivar's mind. So, Helena technically sprung from the head of her parents and Athena is still a Virgin Goddess. (Burrowed this concept from the Percy Jackson series)
  • Helena's father was a good man and very wise. (You'll learn more about him in a upcoming RP)

#26262 Posted by Rey_King (2081 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Linnea is a huge fan of classical music: her favorite classical composer being Frédéric Chopin
  • Linnea used to dance when she was little ,but got bored quickly, once the dance teacher left
#26263 Posted by Ms_Nova (14 posts) - - Show Bio
  • The Feral Nova during the Great Depression and WWII
  • Was 17 when she began her start as a hero
  • Was able to fly as fast as one of the Nazi's fastest airplanes as of 1943.
  • Was known as "Ms. Nova" in the public eye because "Feral" sound too "evil".
  • Is very popular with the kids. Whenever she does a meet and greet children would always bring stuff to her to either melt, set aflame or bake.
  • While her costume was technically fire proof, it would sometimes breakdown due to prolong exposure to her powers. Because of this she usually carries more than one costume with her per mission.
  • Was a part of The Justice Alliance of America
  • Her mask always tends to get in the way as it was heavy, and would even sometimes fling off her face in mid-flight. She has been seen to rip it off her face in the middle of a battle but then make her face too bright to be directly looked at by the human eye.
#26266 Posted by Walter_Hughes (96 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Born in Whitewood, South Dakota to a pair of rancher-farmers.
  • Two older brothers, one younger brother, and a younger sister.
  • They owned 228 acres of land, on which the parents and younger brother still live.
  • Plans on obtaining all of that land - all of it, one way or another - to use as a vacation/getaway home, after the parents have passed away.
#26267 Posted by Richard Wolfe (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk:

Goes to church every week. Sings in the choir.

Has tattoos from wrist to collar bone to ankles.

"Nathan, Olivia, Mani" are the only names he has, Olivia twice.

Though he can communicate with animals he prefers the wolves.

close to 150 yrs old

Richard:

Royal birth line

hates shoes

Imprinted on Hawk's daughter

#26268 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Was nearly crippled
  • Incorporated the same rehabilitation regiment as professional athletes. Steroids, and PED's.
#26269 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Rarely if ever speaks or verbalizes.
  • Has three obedient identical mutants who act as his voice.
#26270 Posted by Walter_Hughes (96 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Former D-1 All-American wrestler and a former amateur boxing champion.
  • In the latter competitive arena, Walter suffered several losses but was never knocked out.
  • Suffered (and still does, to some extent) from social anxiety due to his size. And what he described as "just...some other part of me, like a little buzzing in my brain that said I was different."
    • Originally he'd try to "practice" powers he may or may not have had, wondering if this was because he was a mutant.
    • He is not. But claims the training and competing helped him overcome that, and was originally the only time he felt comfortable.
  • Parents and siblings often wish he'd instead gone for the Olympics, and/or professional combat sports. (Dad would've settled for pro wrestling too.)
#26271 Edited by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Views and treats mutant adolescents the same way a Herpetologist treats baby Cobras. Its the young one's with no understanding of their power which are the most lethal.
#26272 Posted by Blackstone (111 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Often uses his telekinetic powers to simultaneously wield as many as eight of his Vis energy swords.
  • Like most Magisters, Blackstone does not subscribe to any moral philosophy that endorses the traditional black and white relationship between good and evil. His values are dominance, passion as fuel for ambition, and self-preservation. The only ethical obligation he feels is to himself.
  • Has heard rumors of powerful cosmic artifacts known as Lavalieres. And though he finds the idea of them interesting, he does not believe them to exist.
#26273 Posted by Maya_Summers (364 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Maya 'Summers' isn't Maya's real name. Her real name is Pamela Thorn, she was originally trained by Gwen Lopez, and changed her name to Maya Lopez. Following the death of Andy Summers (Her adoptive father') at the hands of Angelique Lebeau, she dropped the last name Lopez and began calling herself Maya Summers.
  • At one point, Maya could use her telepathic abilities to influence any mind on the planet, however she experienced a mental breakdown causing her to create an evil alterego known as Lonestar.
  • Maya's continued descent into madness caused her to lose control of her reality warping abilites causing her to accidentally create a world known as "Reality M" During this time she accidentally erased her children from existence.
  • Since being pulled to the Nu during the Cataclsym, Maya has loss the ability to Reality Warp; she has also losing memories of her origin world. She currently acts as the Interim Commander of STRICOM.
#26274 Edited by Madvillain_ (48 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Has a scar shaped like a wolf on his lower abdomen
  • Bad hearing in one ear, almost supernatural hearing in the other to make up for it
  • His father used to whittle him wooden animals all the time. He kept most of it.
#26275 Edited by Shield-Maiden (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

1. There is a great prophecy involving Helena Troy.

2. Has not taken the codename “Shieldmaiden” yet.

3. The world knows nothing of Helena as of right now.

4. Suffers from the tragic flaw, Anxiety. While being a gifted leader, Helena is terrified of making a mistake that would lead to the death of those who look to her as a leader.

5. Has not figured her purpose in the world yet, but she will after the events of War and Monsters.

#26276 Posted by ParagonxXx (3318 posts) - - Show Bio

@shield-maiden:

6. Paragon and Shield-Maiden are going to become future besties. Tehehe. ~_^

#26277 Posted by Shield-Maiden (1211 posts) - - Show Bio
#26278 Posted by Mister_Surreal (3369 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Matthew regularly punishes himself for the mistakes that he has made in the past.
  • He helped speed up Ragnarok unintentionally.
  • Has a long lost relative that he has recently met, but doesn't know who they are.
  • Still has a magic set that he played with as a child.
#26279 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Murdered his Uncle when he was a child
  • Is secretly married
  • Intends on using the World's most elite assassins to incite a civil war within the Yakuza
  • Rarely gets his own hands dirty
#26280 Posted by Hawkshade (4388 posts) - - Show Bio

• Although separated from the Strigidae he persists in a number of spiritual beliefs derived from Strigidae mysticism.
  • Since separating from the Strigidae he has begun to develop his own system of mysticism that emphasis the sanctity of human life as a channel between the soul and the oversoul.
  • These spiritual beliefs give his emotional drive to protect human life a rational voice and provide his behavior with an internally consistent logic.
#26281 Posted by Urban_Ronin (10111 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Is blonde
  • Wears a wig and kabuki facepaint to conceal identity
  • Is highly skilled, but has a restless spirit and is often offset by an uncontrolled recklessness
  • Hates homo-sapiens & mutants.
#26282 Posted by CaptainNova (27 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Captain Nova's human body is in a coma.
  • Captain Nova does not realize his human body is in coma.
  • Captain Nova is the subconscious image he has of himself, which is why he looks the way he does.
  • Captain Nova's human body is physically 12 years old.
  • Captain Nova's entire family was killed in a tragic car accident, which is why he is in a coma.
  • The only way for Captain Nova to experience the real world and to be "awake" is to become Captain Nova. So far, he is not aware of "how" exactly he accomplishes this.
#26283 Edited by Shield-Maiden (1211 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Final Update on Helena's relatives: Athena (Mother), Ivar the Wise (Father), Odin (Grandfather), Huld the Seiðr (Grandmother), Zeus (Grandfather), Hera (Step-Grandmother)
  • Helena's grandmother, Huld the Seiðr, is actually recorded in Norse Mythology. She is a mistress of Odin and the mother of the demi-goddesses, Þorgerðr and Irpa.
  • Like her grandfather, Odin, Helena is a seeker for knowledge and wisdom, despite already being wise and holding a great deal of knowledge due to being the daughter of Athena and Ivar the Wise, Son of Odin. She seeks more knowledge and wisdom to better Atholis, the world, and to overcome any obstacle.
  • Shieldmaiden does battle with a hell-bent desire to achieve more intelligence like her grandfather. After being warned by her mother; Helena's biggest fear is that she would become just like him.
  • Due to being raised in an educated warrior society, Helena is willing to make harder calls that no ordinary hero can.
#26284 Posted by Hawkshade (4388 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Is forced to alter his fighting style when facing Alpha Dog as otherwise his strikes do not have enough force to phase the massive mutant.
#26285 Edited by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
Cobra's Kiss
Cobra's Kiss
  • Franklin fashioned Valentina a pair of gloves and bracers from the aetherium obtained in the False Bay. She has given these the moniker, "Cobra's Kiss." It was almost "Viper," because I like the sound of that too, but Cobra won out, because of the spitting cobras found in nature, in conjunction with one of the auxiliary functions.
  • Her original nanite gloves were destroyed in the original testing but he was able to make her a new and improved pair.
    • Unfortunately, the trial and error in this process used up most of the resources she had, as well as some of his own personal resources.
  • He'd originally offered her a discount for bringing interesting new material for him to work with, but she ended up incurring additional charges.
  • She wishes to add further modifications, and already has several ideas, but almost all of her funds were spent on Franklin's time, effort, compensation for resources lost in refining, and the fact there was almost no aetherium left over.
#26286 Edited by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio
@rosso said:
  • moniker, "Cobra's Kiss."
@rosso said:

the Nameless Blade of the Nihonto.

Might be time to pass the torch

Nah
Nah

#26287 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@yazhun_sanvun: Oh, I've always been fairly decent at names for equipment [although this one did take me until the final draft]! But no, you're right.

I'll just stick to dissin' fools.
I'll just stick to dissin' fools.

#26288 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Seriously though those were badass. I'm def using that Nameless Blade joint

No Caption Provided

#26289 Posted by Sii-la (397 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Was not always mute.
  • His eyes are brown when he isn't using his ability.

#26290 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@yazhun_sanvun: Hahaha! Honestly, that one came about because I didn't wanna just keep calling her "the Ronin" or "Grand Nahiq," and I get more self-conscious with my pronouns when interacting same-gender because I worry about antecedents and if people will know whether actions apply to my character or the other character [such as occurred to me when Ronin "bit her own lip." The "own" was crucial because otherwise she could have been biting my lip and that's a whole nother thing]. And so on.

But then I checked the bio and her name is unknown so I just spit something out.

Something to this effect.
Something to this effect.

#26291 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio
@rosso said:

"bit her own lip." The "own" was crucial

Yeah I was very self-aware of it as I wrote that particular part especially.

LOL back when I smoked I use to loose-lip hang my cig like that. Mechanics do it all the time lol

#26292 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@yazhun_sanvun: Exactly! It's just different!

Smoking's bad for you, mmkay?

#26293 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

I'm not a healthy person
I'm not a healthy person

#26294 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
#26295 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

What fun would that be
What fun would that be

#26296 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@yazhun_sanvun: Okay, you got me.

All my gifs are basically vices so I can't fight you there.
All my gifs are basically vices so I can't fight you there.

#26297 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

Okay, you got me.

No Caption Provided

#26298 Posted by Rosso (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
#26299 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Hahahah I knew that would provoke you. Ahhh Zaubs you're too much fun

#26300 Posted by Hawkshade (4388 posts) - - Show Bio
  • The violence Grimmwald uses in their crusade against crime is considerably more extreme than anything Hawkshade uses.
  • However because of their close personal bond Richard is unable to see the growing radicalism in his childhood friends behavior.
  • As such he has persistently turned a blind eye to the Horned Saints excesses, engaging in increasingly convoluted excuses to refuse to see what is right in front of him.