@shield-maiden: That must have been aMusing. ~_^
- Hawkshade has infiltrated the DSA because he trusts neither the governments of the world (which he sees as corrupt) or the powerhouse superheroes (whom he sees as potential weapons of mass destruction.)
- He intends to steal as much of their computer records as he can to learn as much as he can about both the DSA and the worlds powerhouses, hoping to turn that information into a plan to counter any rogue powerhouse or murderous government agency.
The Huntington family has an infamous reputation for wild and opulent partying. Stories as far back as the 18th century claim that if someone could party an entire night with a member of the Huntington family, that person would be guaranteed political positions through the use of Huntington social resources. There have been rumors of Valerie Huntington continuing this game during her early adulthood.
- Minor update on Helena's relatives: Athena (Mother), Ivar (Father), Thor (Grandfather), Gróa the Völva (Grandmother).
- Tyr was originally her grandfather, but decided to change it to Thor for character reasons that will be explained later.
- Helena was half Native American originally because of her mortal grandmother, but she's been replaced with Gróa, a legendary mortal seer from Norse Mythology.
- Athena conceived Helena by joining her mind with Ivar's mind. So, Helena technically sprung from the head of her parents and Athena is still a Virgin Goddess. (Burrowed this concept from the Percy Jackson series)
- Helena's father was a good man and very wise. (You'll learn more about him in a upcoming RP)
- The Feral Nova during the Great Depression and WWII
- Was 17 when she began her start as a hero
- Was able to fly as fast as one of the Nazi's fastest airplanes as of 1943.
- Was known as "Ms. Nova" in the public eye because "Feral" sound too "evil".
- Is very popular with the kids. Whenever she does a meet and greet children would always bring stuff to her to either melt, set aflame or bake.
- While her costume was technically fire proof, it would sometimes breakdown due to prolong exposure to her powers. Because of this she usually carries more than one costume with her per mission.
- Was a part of The Justice Alliance of America
- Her mask always tends to get in the way as it was heavy, and would even sometimes fling off her face in mid-flight. She has been seen to rip it off her face in the middle of a battle but then make her face too bright to be directly looked at by the human eye.
- Born in Whitewood, South Dakota to a pair of rancher-farmers.
- Two older brothers, one younger brother, and a younger sister.
- They owned 228 acres of land, on which the parents and younger brother still live.
- Plans on obtaining all of that land - all of it, one way or another - to use as a vacation/getaway home, after the parents have passed away.
Goes to church every week. Sings in the choir.
Has tattoos from wrist to collar bone to ankles.
"Nathan, Olivia, Mani" are the only names he has, Olivia twice.
Though he can communicate with animals he prefers the wolves.
close to 150 yrs old
Royal birth line
Imprinted on Hawk's daughter
- Former D-1 All-American wrestler and a former amateur boxing champion.
- In the latter competitive arena, Walter suffered several losses but was never knocked out.
- Suffered (and still does, to some extent) from social anxiety due to his size. And what he described as "just...some other part of me, like a little buzzing in my brain that said I was different."
- Originally he'd try to "practice" powers he may or may not have had, wondering if this was because he was a mutant.
- He is not. But claims the training and competing helped him overcome that, and was originally the only time he felt comfortable.
- Parents and siblings often wish he'd instead gone for the Olympics, and/or professional combat sports. (Dad would've settled for pro wrestling too.)
- Often uses his telekinetic powers to simultaneously wield as many as eight of his Vis energy swords.
- Like most Magisters, Blackstone does not subscribe to any moral philosophy that endorses the traditional black and white relationship between good and evil. His values are dominance, passion as fuel for ambition, and self-preservation. The only ethical obligation he feels is to himself.
- Has heard rumors of powerful cosmic artifacts known as Lavalieres. And though he finds the idea of them interesting, he does not believe them to exist.
- Maya 'Summers' isn't Maya's real name. Her real name is Pamela Thorn, she was originally trained by Gwen Lopez, and changed her name to Maya Lopez. Following the death of Andy Summers (Her adoptive father') at the hands of Angelique Lebeau, she dropped the last name Lopez and began calling herself Maya Summers.
- At one point, Maya could use her telepathic abilities to influence any mind on the planet, however she experienced a mental breakdown causing her to create an evil alterego known as Lonestar.
- Maya's continued descent into madness caused her to lose control of her reality warping abilites causing her to accidentally create a world known as "Reality M" During this time she accidentally erased her children from existence.
- Since being pulled to the Nu during the Cataclsym, Maya has loss the ability to Reality Warp; she has also losing memories of her origin world. She currently acts as the Interim Commander of STRICOM.
1. There is a great prophecy involving Helena Troy.
2. Has not taken the codename “Shieldmaiden” yet.
3. The world knows nothing of Helena as of right now.
4. Suffers from the tragic flaw, Anxiety. While being a gifted leader, Helena is terrified of making a mistake that would lead to the death of those who look to her as a leader.
5. Has not figured her purpose in the world yet, but she will after the events of War and Monsters.
- Matthew regularly punishes himself for the mistakes that he has made in the past.
- He helped speed up Ragnarok unintentionally.
- Has a long lost relative that he has recently met, but doesn't know who they are.
- Still has a magic set that he played with as a child.
- Although separated from the Strigidae he persists in a number of spiritual beliefs derived from Strigidae mysticism.
- Since separating from the Strigidae he has begun to develop his own system of mysticism that emphasis the sanctity of human life as a channel between the soul and the oversoul.
- These spiritual beliefs give his emotional drive to protect human life a rational voice and provide his behavior with an internally consistent logic.
- Captain Nova's human body is in a coma.
- Captain Nova does not realize his human body is in coma.
- Captain Nova is the subconscious image he has of himself, which is why he looks the way he does.
- Captain Nova's human body is physically 12 years old.
- Captain Nova's entire family was killed in a tragic car accident, which is why he is in a coma.
- The only way for Captain Nova to experience the real world and to be "awake" is to become Captain Nova. So far, he is not aware of "how" exactly he accomplishes this.
- Final Update on Helena's relatives: Athena (Mother), Ivar the Wise (Father), Odin (Grandfather), Huld the Seiðr (Grandmother), Zeus (Grandfather), Hera (Step-Grandmother)
- Helena's grandmother, Huld the Seiðr, is actually recorded in Norse Mythology. She is a mistress of Odin and the mother of the demi-goddesses, Þorgerðr and Irpa.
- Like her grandfather, Odin, Helena is a seeker for knowledge and wisdom, despite already being wise and holding a great deal of knowledge due to being the daughter of Athena and Ivar the Wise, Son of Odin. She seeks more knowledge and wisdom to better Atholis, the world, and to overcome any obstacle.
- Shieldmaiden does battle with a hell-bent desire to achieve more intelligence like her grandfather. After being warned by her mother; Helena's biggest fear is that she would become just like him.
- Due to being raised in an educated warrior society, Helena is willing to make harder calls that no ordinary hero can.
- Franklin fashioned Valentina a pair of gloves and bracers from the aetherium obtained in the False Bay. She has given these the moniker, "Cobra's Kiss." It was almost "Viper," because I like the sound of that too, but Cobra won out, because of the spitting cobras found in nature, in conjunction with one of the auxiliary functions.
- Her original nanite gloves were destroyed in the original testing but he was able to make her a new and improved pair.
- Unfortunately, the trial and error in this process used up most of the resources she had, as well as some of his own personal resources.
- He'd originally offered her a discount for bringing interesting new material for him to work with, but she ended up incurring additional charges.
- She wishes to add further modifications, and already has several ideas, but almost all of her funds were spent on Franklin's time, effort, compensation for resources lost in refining, and the fact there was almost no aetherium left over.
@yazhun_sanvun: Hahaha! Honestly, that one came about because I didn't wanna just keep calling her "the Ronin" or "Grand Nahiq," and I get more self-conscious with my pronouns when interacting same-gender because I worry about antecedents and if people will know whether actions apply to my character or the other character [such as occurred to me when Ronin "bit her own lip." The "own" was crucial because otherwise she could have been biting my lip and that's a whole nother thing]. And so on.
But then I checked the bio and her name is unknown so I just spit something out.
- The violence Grimmwald uses in their crusade against crime is considerably more extreme than anything Hawkshade uses.
- However because of their close personal bond Richard is unable to see the growing radicalism in his childhood friends behavior.
- As such he has persistently turned a blind eye to the Horned Saints excesses, engaging in increasingly convoluted excuses to refuse to see what is right in front of him.
Please Log In to post.