Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Falling........that is what it feels like when you are breaking the plane of Heaven and going into the plane known as Purgatory. You feel like you are falling for hours but it only takes minutes. For Leonidas an archangel of the light, landing was the worst part. This was his 3rd visit to Purgatory. His first was as a regular Angel, just observing the area watching the souls of man before their judgment but those were better times. His second was not that pleasant and one he wished he could forget but constantly burned by it in the back of his mind.

SMACK

Leonidas stands slowly being able to feel pain was not something an Angel was used to but in Purgatory he was flesh as were his demon counterparts. He grows nauseous and put his hands over his belly attempting to clam the felling. Get it together Leonidas he thinks to himself as he looks at the evil ridden city that was Purgatory.

The Sins have taken over, each claiming a part of the town for their own. They were known as sectors and they all had followers behind them. The good souls of man not being allowed to pass forced into hiding while the evil souls run freely gambling, fornicating and killing. The worst part was that if you die in Purgatory your soul died with you. Their is no heaven or hell for you, you will be nothing.

How could we have let this happen, our best have came and fallen and now we are the last hope thought Leonidas. His wings sprawled out wide and quickly closed back into his body. North, rendezvous with the rest of the Archs is in the Northern most part of Purgatory

Keeping in the shadows he began to head North. The spot know to the Archs as the Graveyard. That is where both Michael and Gabriel fell by the demonic hands of the one who fancied Pride killing Michael and Envy who slayed the warrior Gabriel. It was on Leonidas's second visit and the ambush had taken place while he was off searching for the soul of Lexi who would soon become an Arch. He was still a pupil of Michael and Gabriel back then. Learning his leadership from Micheal and the latter's skill with a blade.

With Michael's last breath he gave his sword to Leonidas and said "make this right, Leonidas" then his body vanished to nothing. Ever since then Leonidas has lead the new Archs. His humility has made him a humble leader and a sense of fearlessness has grown in his body.

The city street were full of mayhem. So hard he wanted to fight but he stuck to the plan and was the first to reach the Graveyard. Using his enhanced sight he sees that the area is clear and pulls out Michaels sword that is engraved with that name along the blade. A lonely tear falls from his eye onto it as he waits for the rest of the Archs. Looking at the blade he speaks softly saying "We will make this right my brother, we will make this right"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Why, he found himself thinking, why? Even as he thought, he could feel it rising in his gut, wanting to escape, wanting to be free, and wanting to hate. His fists clenched, inadvertently crushing the glass in his hand. His eyes closed from the pain, but he hated pain. He didn't know what to do with all the feelings deep in his stomach, and they had nowhere else to go but out. He didn't want to hate. And still, he hated not wanting to. Never did he know what to do. Forever was he torn, the only way to vent the anger was by destruction, death, and blood. It was the only thing that satisfied the raging beast inside, and still it left him only wanting more.

Standing from his curled up position on the floor, he let out a roar that could be heard across his entire sector. It was so loud, and took so much enegy. It took to so much of his wrath. It was known as the Scream of Wrath, the only way he could best deal with it. He did this often, almost on the hour every time. He had heard the souls using it as a means of telling the time, and that only warranted his own hatred. How dare they use his angst as a form of order. He hated order. Chaos was meant for him. He began walking, his claws slashing the ugly rotting walls that surrounded him. By The Pit, how he despised the walls. They were so rotten. He made his way to the window, viewing the accursed sector of the city known as Ira. What a run down sector it was. Full trees had grown in between the cracks in the sidewalks, vines and moss had begun to wrap their way around the sides of buildings. Nearly all of the sector was in ruins, due to the rapid overgrowth of nature. Not only was Ira the sector that looked most like Mother Nature threw up, it was riddled with hellhounds, like him, creations stemming from himself. He hated his creations. They tainted his name. Forsaken souls they were, pledging allegiance to him. He had filled them with his anger, his power, and still he could not be rid of the will to destroy everything that moved. He could see a pack of hellhounds roving the street below him. They noticed another hellhound moving by itself, and moved in for the kill. By the time they were finished, the hellhound lay dead on the street, fur and meat ripped from bone. He hated those who killed for pleasure. Then again, he hated himself, that among many reasons. He wanted to let loose another scream, but he heard an annoying voice behind him. He hated that voice.

“M-m'lord Skolt?”

“What!?” He yelled, spinning around and snapping at the pup. His lips were curled back into a sneer, and his fangs dripping with hellhound drool. His black fur was beginning to stand on end from aggravation. He hated when they called him by his first name. It screamed of disrespect, and he hated disrespect. “Never call me by that name, do you understand whelp?”

“Y-yes. We have f-found another pure soul trying to hide.” The hellhound was quivering before him. “We have him in c-custody. What shall we do?” He opened one eye to see what Skolt would do.

“What shall we do? What shall we do!? What do we always do, you insolent maggot!?” Skolt was screaming at the top of his lungs by now, fully upright and towering over the hound. Bits of sparks and heat began flowing from his mouth as he yelled. “Kill him! Make sure he never passes to the Beyond! He didn't want to serve his allegiance to me, and so he will never get the chance again! What kind of idiotic question is that!?” Yelling had a marvelous effect on his anger. It lessened it a bit, but still could neve free him of it.

“Of course, m'lord. W-we will get right on that.” He began to walk away, but Skolt's hand on his shoulder stopped him. He turned, only to be lifted up by the throat.

“No. You won't.” Skolt spoke, flames now pouring from the side of his mouth. “You've made me angry one too many times. Killing you will give me a small moment of relief from my madness.” The hound didn't even get to protest. Skolt unlocked his mouth and sent a torrent of flames cascading over him and burning him to a crisp. The pain fueled his rage, but at the same time took away from it. He could focus on the pain instead of the anger. Skolt threw aside the flaming pile of filth and looked around to the dilapidated apartment building. He couldn't stand it anymore. Mustering all his anger, his hatred, his wrath, he screamed. No, it wasn't just a scream. It was a screaming howl, and it tore through the halls the building ripping it to shreds from its force. He leaped out a crumbling window, still screaming at it. When he landed, he sent out burning flames along with his anger, setting the pile aflame.

Finally, he fell to one knee, Breathing heavily. What had he become? He once remembered when he had been human. Then he died, and his soul became the demonic wretch he was now. The thing that frightened-and angered-him the most was that he could remember being human. Unable to scream any longer, he would have to deal with the pain. A hellhound ran up to him, and Skolt turned to face it. “Take me to the pure soul. Wrath will be released upon it this day.”

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dressed in an all white suit the man looked out of place as he strolled down the dilapidated streets of the Southern Sector. In one hand he held a shinny red apple while in the other he grasped a golden walking cane. Suddenly from the shadows a little girl dashed for the man, her family yelling out desperately trying to grab her, but it was to late.

Help us mister please, help us. cried the little girl as the clutched the man’s leg.

At first a look of disgust flashed across the man’s face before tilting his head to the side at smiling at the terrified family as they watched from a distance. The well dressed man crouched down eye level with the little girl and winked,

“Hey there. You look like you could use something to eat, am I right?”

Between the sobs and sniffles the child shook her head yes as she eyed the apple. It was so bright and colorful it seemed to be calling out for her. All her family could do was watch from the shadows.

“Ahhh, I see you’ve noticed my apple. Its pretty isn’t it? But you wouldn’t want this apple, it’s a special apple. Only special lil girls can have this apple. Your not special are you?”

Ye….yes I am she smiled.

“Well then this apple is for you after all. But I cant give it to, you must ask for it.”

Unable to bare witness any longer the child’s mother broke free from her husband’s grasp and ran towards her baby. Without so much as looking in her direction the man raised his finger to his lips before pointing them at the distraught parent.

“Sssssh”

Instantly her body collapsed to the ground turning to dust and blowing away with a gust of wind. The child’s attention was still fixated on the apple and had no idea her mother had just perished.

Gimme da apple pwease

With a Cheshire Cat smile the man handed it over. And as the lil girl took a bite he smirked,

“Your soul is mine”

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Charmcaster

There she stood, on a small piece of land, in an underwater cave. A heavy fog stood still over the water. She stared down into the water, looking at her reflection. She became more confused every time she looked at herself. Half her face covered in dark veins and tribal markings and the other half, soft and glowing. She threw a angrily through a stone into the water, causing her reflection to return to the normal, tangled hair girl she was. Her emotions ran wild, and she quickly turned away from the water. The dark cave got barely any light; but a small fire that burned in the corner of the cave. Her soul was tormented, constantly battling with good and evil. She was the very definition of neutral, standing on the thin line between right and wrong, good vs. evil. As her mind darted through every single problem in her life, her body began overheating. She quickly ran over to the water, and dunked her head in it. As she cooled off her mind, she opened her eyes, gazing at everything around her. Sin and Virtue was the very fiber of her being and all that surrounded her, half angel, and half demon…a witch. It seemed that everything she touched died, and everything she gazed at sprung up from lifelessness. Her mind started wondering again, before she knew it, she was out of breath. She pulled her head up from the water with an inhuman speed. She was breathing heavily, and crawled over to a corner in the cave, and curled up. She was the very embodiment of sin and virtue. Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, Humility, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride. Every single virrtue course through her body, and for every virtue there was a sin. Every one tearing her apart.

“No more…” She whispered.

She had lived like this for long enough. She had three options, angel, demon, or death. It was time for her to start her journey into truth. She slowly breathed, then walked toward the water. She slowly stepped out onto the water, making it freeze from the touch of her foot. She stepped out onto the water with her other foot, and it simply stayed there on the surface. With every step, one foot froze the water, the other just stepped on it. Slowly she began sinking into the water, so she could swim to the top. She quickly made her way to the surface of the water. As she emerged from the water, she saw a miraculous sight. The sun shining, down on the numerous amount of boats. A smile crept up on her face, and she swam to the shore. She treaded up the sandy beach, still staring at the sky. She knew everything that was happening up there, as others that lived on the earth connsidered heaven to be nothing more than an astonishing fantasy.

“This time will be different…”

She spoke her mystic language, and caused large angel wings to grow from her back. The feathers were soft, and white. She abruptly flew into the air, causing some of the feathers from her wings to fall down to the ground. It was time to get some answers, and she wouldn’t return without them.

The humans on the ground gazed as what they thought was a large bird flew into the sunset.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LexiCat

Charisma awoke from her soft slumber. She stretched slowly and rose from the cloud which served as her bed. Heaven was abuzz.. the word had spread rapidly the archangels were once again needed. Evil had taken over the once bright city of Purgatory. It was destroying all that was once beautiful there. The citizens had begun to relish in their sins. Something had to be done. She fluttered her wings of snow white and reached up to brush her hair from her face. It fell around her shoulders in waves of red fire. She glided, as though on air, across the clouds and peered down through a crack to the city below her. She let out the softest of sighs and closed her eyes. she began to pray, quietly

"God, grant me the strength and the wisdom to show those the ways of kindness. Allow me to bring their hearts from the darkness of hate and back into the light of love. I know you will be with me and my brothers as we embark on this task, together."

to her right, there was another stir. a soft mewing from beneath a blanket of clouds. a snow white kitten with eyes of the brightest emerald green peered up at her with a questioning look on his face. Charisma laughed warmly and reached to scoop up the kitten into her arms, cradling it as though she would a child

"Chariton, you dear. Were you playing hide and seek with me? I'm afraid we do not have time for our usual fun. You see, we are needed down there. The souls of those mortals are in danger and we have to save them."

Chariton meowed and nuzzled her cheek softly. She smiled and stood up slowly. she opened her wings and with him safely held in her arms, she slipped through the clouds and glided down slowly. as she neared the surface, she fluttered her wings and began to fly, swooping over the tops of trees and in and around the taller buildings until she spotted a familiar face in the darkened graveyard. she slowed her descent and with no more than the rustling of the leaves of trees, she landed behind him. she bent and sat Chariton down, who promptly hid between the folds of her silken gown. she started to reach out to him, but realized he was deep in thought, meditating and preparing himself for his own battles. after a moment's passing, she spoke softly.

"Leonidas, my brother. I have come. I have come to join you in the fight. For two are far more equipped than one. In times of battle, when the odds seem bleakest, we must stick together. Humility and Kindness."

as if to echo his sentiments, Chariton meowed softly and Charisma simply smiled

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Midnight Lantern

"AHHHHHHHHHH! SAVE ME GOD! PLEASE! HELP ME!" A frail food deprived man screamed as he was being shackled to a stake. His screams were only heard as the slightest mumblings after that. Little did the man know.....He was in purgatory. In fact, He was in a meat shop in Purgatory. All around his head, bat-creatures with devil's horns and tails flew around his head poking him with pitchforks and shouting obscenities about his mother or himself. Trying to break him down, Make so that there was no hope left in his eyes and then toss him aside......Like a worthless piece of meat. The man let a single tear roll down his face, It rolled down his eye and fell onto his lips. Before he could let another tear, A Whip came to his back side.

"AHHHHHH!" He screamed in pain once again.

But Before they tormented anymore in that living hell that was going in the boiler room.....Down the stairs came lumbering feet, Each step making a thud louder then the other. Steel boots clunking as the came down

Down the stairs came a Fat short man with pale red skin and a big italian mustache "Ey! Whats going' on down here?" He screamed in his native tounge.

The devils and creatures flew away from the man to their "Master" and said "Well, Lord Gluttony, You see.....We were just torturing him because he does'nt want you to be his ruler and lord!"

"So, I see..." Gluttony bellowed as he began walking slowly to the man, Taking his finger and holding it up the man's chin, Gently lifting his head.

"Eh? Why such a long face, Eh?" Gluttony cackled.

"I want to go to Heaven, Let me out of this living hell. Please Have Mercy!"

"You chunky sonnofa....Mercy is what the other guy's do!" He shouted at the man before turning away and walking out.

On his way out he turned to his minions and said "Kill him and before you do....Tell him I told him to Succhiare le mie sfere."

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ElusiveStorm

Deep inside a Cathedral, a character which sined with a bright aura which surrounded him had been on his knees praying for days. He had been in Purgatory for many years stressing the ability which he has given in heaven, patience. He had been called by this name ever since he first appeared before St. Peter and his golden gates, but that was very long ago. In life he was an eager and reckless hero who died due to his mistakes, now in this new existance, he had learned to control his ambitions.

"... What was that?"

Patience suddenly looked up, he had left the peaceful state he was in and returned to the reality he had recently grown to pity. Around him, the cathedral still burned with the unholy fires that only the dark minions of hell could raise. To his left, his holy armor which he was granted by the holy father himself glowed brighter as the dark presence grew stronger in Purgatory. Suddenly demons burst through the Cathedral doors and crowded the entire building.

Angel, your soul is ours!

Patience took a step forward and suddenly his armor swiftly took flight from the ground and attach itself to Patience's body. The demons started to charge at the passive being who took small steps forward and just as the closest demon took a swing at the Virtuous being, a force swiftly lifted it up and slammed it into the nearest wall. The Angel's yellow eyes started to glow bright, blinding the demons within the holy sanctuary. The same force which slammed the first demon started taking over the rest and within seconds the place was empty of all things unholy.

"The situation has grown worse, most of Purgatory is corrupted. It is too late for any rash actions now. I must wait and Pray."

Patience went back to the alter and back to his praying, he would wait for the next unholy foe to challenge him.

ChrisAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChrisAngel

it was here Katashi would be found, hammer and tongs working to shape and form the creation from the red hot metal he held... true to his calling, the Angel of Diligence. But that was before he heard the call... if noone else that surrounded him heard it at all

-Katashi, my son...I need the hands and service of my Angel once more..-

The hammer and tongs set down almost immediately, gentle wings pinned against his back as the long, sweat-slick jet black hair hung back away from his face as he knelt. When his Lord summoned, he could not but answer, and obey. Such was his way, and and his honor. He was proud to serve.

'What is thy bidding, my Lord? How may your diligent Angel serve Your grace?'

-The works of evil are once more at work in Purgatory, Son. I task you to join with your brethren. Seek out this evil. Save the people of Purgatory from themselves, as only yourself and your brethren may do. DO this, for their sakes. For their souls. Ensure their purity, Son. Go now.-

Katashi kept his head bowed, as his Lord spoke, not daring to speak until his Lord and Father finished detailing his tasks. As soon however as he had, Katashi would nod his head, and speak.

"Burn out the Heresy. Purge the Unclean. Your will be done, Father."

with that he rose... girding himself as best he might, before he launched on wind and wing....brethren as the Angels were, they could always find one another... and as such he would find two of his fellows, below in a graveyard dimply lit, but Our light birightening even that pale darkness... Charisma. Leonidas. Kindness and Humility.

"And so Diligence joins your ranks, my brethren. Let us do our Father's work."

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hawk

He bowed worshiping the one surrounded by the all consuming light. His head was near the floor and his long black hair touched the ground covering his face. "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD GOD....." the chorus rang in the air. Icarus' heart leapt with joy. Then he heard the Father's voice, kissing the ground at his feet Icarus walked out of the Temple of God. Making a straight line as he walked, his wings expanded to their full size, his flowing white robe turned into a fire red suit of armour, and a long broad sword appeared in his hand.

Icarus the giving one, came to purgatory at the will of the Father. He did not take joy in war as some angels before him did. He was trained in the arts of war and was ready to do his Fathers work.

Icarus arrived with fire in his eyes, and bowed to his brothers and sister. "We are almost all assembled. A company of Angels"

Icarus walked over to a near by stone, wrapped his wings around himself and transformed. His body became old and wrinkled, his hair balding and grey, his muscular body turn fat and clumbsy. Taking the image of a homeless bum stuck in the middle of Heaven and Hell. He rested waiting for the battle ahead.

Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lillya WildChild

The shadows where light, the wind was freash, everything was fair and beautiful to the eyes, the ears, and the nose. This was the realm, not of love. For there was nothing to love. it was lust, Power, Money, Sex, Anything anyone could wish for, no, not wish, desired with all their soul. Here two young teens, Such a cute cupple they where. A young beautiful girl, And a strong handsome man. There was something about them that set them to 'Her'.

He was an adult, She was barely over being a child. They had a lust, that burned within their fleash, but they never touched, Just flirted. For the age was a problem to them, But not to 'her'.

Like everything in life, It was a game. Thus 'she' cast the spell. Carefuly she moved to the man, not seen by his eyes, only by hers. She looked confused, but to him, She looked in love. it is such a great thing to mock, this love.

"look at her, look at her hair, blowing in the wind, just thing of it in your hands..You see her eyes, They are beconing to you...calling you,..wanting you, needing you to take contorl, for she is but a child..so sweet, so young, so innocent, She wants you to fix that for her,"

The girl looked scared as she started to back away, looking in the mans wild eyes. It was like a fire was lite inside his eyes, for all he saw was her wants for him, her needs for his touch.

"take her..."

He reached out to grab her arm. but she pulled back. "whats wrong..what are you doing woman!?"

'She' just smiled as she appeared behind the girl, holding her by her waist with one hand, and by her arm with another, With a steight the girl didnt understand, 'she' moved the girls hand though her long hair. She bit her lip as she tryed to fight it, but the man then took her by her arms,

"No! let me go. please..we cant..please.."

but nothing could stop him now, 'She' Moved behind the man and whispered into his ear as he got what he wanted, what he lust for.

"Your soul..hehe..Is mine."

Lillyana smirked before she turned away with the sobs of the girl echo behind her. "such fun are these weak human mortals." She giggled sweetly as she walked down the streets of the suburbs. The almost rich part of town, Where everything was just short of the top, where lust of the top, made her powerful. This was 'her' realm after all. the world of lust.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Garison

Tuhhuh!

Garison woke up from his death and was in this dimension to hell, he looked around still in pain by the stab in his heart but he can not die again so the pain continues. Garison gets angry, he already knew he was going to hell because he is a demon.

The other dimension of hell was much better

Garison thought to himself the only way he can get out of this dimension of hell, Garison was going to evacuate to heaven. If Garosion repents enough to let God touch his soul.

I can stay here...I.I.III GO MAD!, I CAN'T DO IT THE CONINTUEING PAIN!!!

Garison follows 2 demons to the devil in reward of tem keeping there life, but soon at they get there Garison and Garison decapitates them anyway. Garison feels a slight chill of warm air and he raises his head to the tall devil sitting on his throne.

Purgatory...what have you done with it?

The devil didn't speak no words his just summoned Garison to another location, and Garision kneed down and prayed to the lord to come set Garison free and forgiving him of his sins.

Please?

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Renegade Lantern

All but three had arrived, Arcryn the most merciful of the Archs who had been ordered to patiently stay in Purgatory after the ambush; Rayne the most disciplined of all the Archs who had even at times bested Gabriel with his blade and Sparda his self control makes him the greatest shot of the team. Leonidas knew these angels very well and they had his full trust but the time to act was now for he could sense the presence of the Sins and they could surely sense the presence of the gathering Archs and no more time could be wasted.

He looked around at his assembled team knowing that he would give his existence to protect either one of them. Charisma the heart of the team, her compassion was its driving force; Katashi the man that forged great weapons even the sword that Leonidas carries now that once belonged to Michael. He looked at the noble Icarus who had changed form a tactic he has used in the past to accomplish the mission.

"This place grows colder and darker every second my brothers and sister. We must never forget what we have been sent to do here that other before us could not. It is easy to give into the fruits of this place but we must not forsake the tortured souls that await judgment, we must not forget the glory. Their must be balance and we are heavens last hope" spoke Leonidas

His own heavy words gave him an unsettling feeling. He respectfully went to each of his brothers and sister and put his hand on their shoulder expressing to them his admiration for their courage. With that they made their way all taking different routes in the city but not before Leonidas reminded them "Arcryn is in a chapel on the east side sense him and you will locate it, we regroup there if we find trouble and if you need immediate asssistance call out to me, I will go to your side"

Expertly twirling his sword into its sheath that rested in the middle of his back in between his wings Leonidas was off. He had a feeling rush thorough his body as he made the jump into Purgatory, one that he had only felt the last time he was there right before Michael had been vanquished. It was weak now, way in the North side of the city. So he went South and the further he went the stronger the feeling was becoming.

Post Edited:2008-04-25 09:00:56

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Celestrion

(Celes)What has happened father almighty, why all this chaos and destruction... I don't understand. I will go past the gates of the eternal heaven and serch for the answer. The archs have left and now the kingdom is empty, I must know the answer...

Pure abyss of nothingness, filled with endless thoughts of serinity and supremeness. Echos of darkness battle against your light one day hoping for a winner to control you. Your Conscience is your sheild your mind is your sword, each day I fight to keep control of your saneness, your sanity. Hoping praying, wishing that one day this war will be over. Ecstacy boralis, is a common word used in my head meaning sexual lights, dreams memories, memories dreams, fall on me like rain on the crimson fields of the Netherlands. Words rattle like a tamborine in my ear day after day.....

Let the light guide you little ones...

When will your mind quinch it's thirst for hunger.

Ecstacy Boralis...

The battle for the mind... Celestrion the Seraphim travels from the skies and unto Purgatory(Earth). From light, a royal blue that fills the skies to the darkness, where the only light shining is that of the angels. Celestrion gets off of her floating seat of authority and walks to the gates of Purgatory(earth)

Children of Darkness, here me... I am Celestrion the Seraphim let the light shine

Celestrion flaps her 6 wings as 6 lights wrap around her wings and explode on the gates of Purgatory(Earth). Demons came out of the darkness filled with hunger and evilness. The 1st Demon shot up into the sky and tried to land on Celestrion. The demon grined screaming and scratching it's way toward her. Eyes closed, ears shut, and mouth sealed, Celestrion waves her hands in a circle as a aura of light follows them. The light linking itself in a circle forms the ancient language of the syralic.(Seraphim magic) Symbols on the rose(north south east and west) of the circle spin around and releases a boralis of holy light unto the demons that threatened her. Celestrion whispers to her enemies the song of heaven...

listeners to the dead ones lies, here is something light despies fear the God of the Hell you dwell... Etyeh Etyeh Ashtah Sybacaneh'

The Boralis envolopes around the swarm of demons and produces a small radius blast that vanquishes her enemies.

Let Gods will be done...

The streets will filled with blood, all hell broke lose on the children. Celes flew across the skies looking for one of the archangels.

"I burn you lucifer..." Celestrion whispers.
Post Edited:2008-04-25 20:26:01

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ElusiveStorm

The Arcryn's prayers were once again disturbed, he raised his head filled with hope, he had sensed the other Virtues and their recent presence within Purgatory. Then the gates to the cathedral opened again, a being of light and glory walked through with a white sword in one hand and a large bible in the other. Patience turned around and saw his angelic visitor.

"Ah, it is good to see you in these dark times. Have you come to help settle this issue along with the others?"

The visitor did not respond, he turned his head back and demons started to walk past him towards the Arcryn. It was unbelievable to Patience's eye at what he saw, the man stood still petrified at the display of heresy which had just revealed itself.

"Why?"

Just then, the rogue angel sent the demons forth with a wave of his hand and the scene grew dark. The Arcryn grabbed his sword of bright light and prepared for the assault. With swift movements, he had defeated the weak foes which was sent after him. This angered his new holy foe and the rogue angel rushed forward with fury ready to strike down Patience. The two met and clashed with their blades, the movements of each other's style could be easily detected from each other even through the fast-paced fight. Patience took swift and well-aimed strikes while the enemy continuously swung at patience with little care of effiency. Both of them decided to attack each other with telekinetic blasts at the same time and send each other flying into either ends of the cathedral.

"This is where it ends for you my friend"

I think not!

As the rogue rushed towards Patience once more, a burst of holy fire unleashed through patience's hand and ripped through the dark angel, disintegrating his body. unusual enough, the sword of the foe flew towards the Arcryn and pierced him through the shoulder then disappeared.

"Agh!... ... ... I must report to Leonidas as soon as I regain my strength."
Post Edited:2008-04-25 17:25:59

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Switch

Warm sunlight fell into the the hotel foyer through the tall, elegant windows that ran along the wall overlooking the main desk. The entire building was deserted, not a soul moved withing a hundred feet of its walls, the inhabitants of the sector not daring to approach unless summoned by their lord. Sitting on a simple chair at a table in the pool of light from one of the windows sat a demon. He appeared to be a man, not overly tall or muscled or even particularly handsome. But with a strange charisma to his ageless face. He wore a pair of loose, black jeans, held low on his his waist by a simple belt with a brass buckle. A crisp, perfectly white shirt covered his chest, tucked in so that hardly a wrinkle showed. Bisecting this was a jet black tie, with strange curving patterns barely visible on its surface that entranced the eye and ensnared the mind if they were gazed upon too long. His skin was very pale, almost as white as the shirt or the marble floor of the hotel and it contrasted sharply with his dark hair that fell low across his face, partially obscuring his eyes. And what eyes they were. Pupil less yet all seeing, the grey iris's revealed the innermost desires of all he gazed upon, never blinking. The only bright color that he wore was the pair of blood red Converse hightops that had become his signature throughout the sector.

Unlike the other areas this zone was not a downtrodden hell hole. Instead its master had ensured that it had become the envy of the other demons. The clean streets were safe and food was plentiful, many of the houses also having comforts that the occupants had not possessed on Earth. The price for this luxury? Your soul. Slowly the charismatic demon lifted a glass of amber liquid to his lips and knocked back a measure of scotch. Swinging his legs off the chair where they had been at ease he stood, lifting his plainly cut, knee length, black jacket from the table and swinging it on. Over the top he slung the ornate scabbard that housed his katana. The ancient blade was as durable as the day it had been crafted and, when drawn, crackled with electricity. Woe betide any that crossed him as he was deadly with the blade. Stepping through the large double doors of the hotel onto the street the demon fished a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and flicked it, causing one of the little white sticks to bounce up and hold in place. Taking it in his mouth he held up his hand, and made a gun shape out of his finger and thumb.

"Boom."

A solitary flame jumped from the end of his finger, lighting the cigarette before flicking out. The demon set off, striding down the road with his coat billowing behind him and a trail of smoke from his mouth. Heads turned in the sunny street and whispers passed through the crowds. Envy ran like a visible current through all the watching people as they wished they could pose such a charismatic picture. There was something about the way the demon walked, the way his head turned and his all seeing eyes flicked over your face that sent shivers of desire through everyone who witnessed him. Women lusted after him, hating those who they suspected of sleeping with him, men wished and hoped to be like him. Beautiful and terrible at the same time. Everything about him was perfect and everything about him was envied by all who saw him.

Crossing the road he walked into another large building, his footsteps clicking on the stone floors. Before him sat almost a hundred men women and children, seated on comfortable benches, like those that you could find in a church. All of them were here to find refuge from the other demon princes of purgatory. Stepping up to a podium the demon turned to the crowd who bowed their heads, like some mockery of mass.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. Ive been around for a long, long year. Stole many a man's soul and fate. I was around to give Jesus Christ his moment of doubt and pain. Made damn sure that Judas talked to Pilot and sealed his fate. Pleased to meet you, I hope youve guessed my name. Just as every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints. You my friend can call me Envy, because I'm in need of some restraint. So when you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Tread carefully in my domain or I'll lay your soul to waste. Now whats confusing you is the nature of my game."

Murmurs moved through the crowd as he walked away into a side room. Two large men stood on either side an beckoned groups forwards to meet with their soon to be leader. All were welcome to his land, but it would cost you. Taking souls was one of the few pleasures left to him and he reveled in it. As Envy he was forever doomed to be outside the pleasures of the flesh. Never would he hold a child in his arms or enjoy a moments repose after a hard days work. Nor would he ever again feel the warmth of a womans flesh. That was his gift and his curse. To be always atop a pedestal, an object to be envied even as he himself envied those who gazed at him.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dormath

His eyes slowly opened to the painful yet precious heat of the sun that was creeping threw the window. The drapes where open just enough to let the light in. Ruin took it all in his pent house sweet at the saint Regis hotel in new york. funny me having anything to do with a saint Ruin thought of as a smile crept upon his lips. As he started to rise off of the silk sheets he had epically set up in his room he looked at the still unconscious pleasure seeker he had picked up the night before. they don’t make them like they use to Ruin though as he got out of bed. For a man that was alive when Jesus was still walking the earth literally not just figuratively, nothing was special any more. Everyday these humans get more and more deprived, everyday they become closer to me…like family Ruin thought as he was dawning his dress for the day. A hand made Italian suit of the finest design, not a penny speared in its design but not a penny paid for its use either. Ruin finished his dress and started to make his way to the door when it caught his eye, the wallet of his late night pleasure. He walked up to it not because he had forgotten her name which he had, no he had other ideas. As he opened it up he saw what he was looking for. Crisp new bills “One can never miss such a fine opportunity to improve one self now can he” Ruin said aloud as he pocketed the wallet with a smile.

Ruin left the hotel and was greeted by his personal assistant in his private car.

Sir” Atheon said

Ruin nodded to his second in command Atheon. A dangerous little aspiring daemon with a special touch that Ruin kept around for the time that his life was in danger. As the car started its journey to their office Atheon briefed ruin of the mornings deals. They where bankers they dealt with money from morning to night, what more could u ask for. Ruin was the owner and manager of the largest bank in New York.

Has Marcus missed his last payment” Ruin eyed Atheon as the words left his mouth.

Yes sir he has…the letter to his father as already been drafted just waiting on ur word

Ruin knew the young boy would miss his payment the 20 million loan was more then the boy could handle, he had not got the hang of money yet and ruin knew it

Send it and schedule a appointment with Mr would be Mayor, I have a few ideas if he wants to win the race and keep this hush hush” Ruin said with a smile as another of his plans came to fruition.

Avatar image for archangel_lucifer
Archangel Lucifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

For over 32 Millenias it was time for the Bringer Of Light to awaken once again and restore that which has been and always will be to the Universe.

A pile of bones at the ground of the atlantic ocean start to rumble and manifest with flesh devoured by souls of the fallen ones, to bring forth "The First" creation of God and the highest of his Angels who once was the first of his angels to wage war against his creator with one-third of his angel brethren, it was time for Lucifer to rise once again and take part in the epic war between Archs, Demons and Fallen Ones.

"... Ugh... what is this? ... why am I underwater? ..."He thought to himself while grieving upon the futile sunlight that was barely seen through the depths of the dark ocean

Suddenly he felt it... he felt that his brethren were fighting once again, as he had before he fell... he knew that he was going to have a major role in this war... it was his destiny

"... I have to see the horizon!"He then swom with an impernable amount of speed to the breach of surface glaring and the fading sunlight and the growing darkness... feeling it was wrong and willing to make it shine again
Post Edited:2008-04-25 15:35:33

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By Sparda

All he was aware of was a falling sensation-deep in the pit of his stomach, it rose upwards, like bile bursting up his throat. But this was not physical-only in his mind, because he knew where his physical body was, he knew what had happened to it and he knew why that had occurred.

And then he woke up.

Light filtered in through his eyes, and he pushed himself off of the concrete flooring. He stood, his white uniform plastered with a light coating off dust. He brushed himself off, and stood to his full height.

His figure was imposing. Standing tall, with weight consisting only of muscle backing him. Broad arms and large hands, but they were still nimble. His legs were powerful, but agile. He pushed up a section of brown hair upwards with a gloved hand, and looked about. Purgatory was a odd place, consisting of nothing that leaned to one side. It was a place of balance, of neither good nor evil. A place of moderation.

And so, Sparda walked forward, his white robes shaking every step. He was sent here on a mission, and the enormous sword-both wide and long-resting on his back reminded him so. He had to find Leonidas, and then the virtues would be united fully. But that was a thought that moreso lingered in the back of Sparda's mind. What came first concerned him more.

The seven sins. They were strong, they were powerful, they were cunning. But they were sins, and so they would fall. Or turn. Whatever came first.

As he walked down the street, searching for the rest of his kind, he spoke aloud to himself.

"They will be just or they will be dead"