Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shanana: haha my bad. I'll get us out next rotation. At least now theres something linking our involvement :D

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Won't interfere but I'll post after Pyro.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Clara Mass

@shanana: *Claps

Liked that post very mucho.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: *Claps

Liked that post very mucho.

thanks. It's weird working with you

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Won't interfere but I'll post after Pyro.

Everytime I read something you wrote, IC or OOC, I hear the Superman theme song play lol its kinda badass

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: It's been a very long time, hasn't it lol

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: LOL really? That tickled me a little but yeah it's kinda badass haha.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Honest to God I thought you were gone. It was until I realized that we've been circulating different threads, not to mention my low activity, that I discovered your existence xD

It's good to know you're still here. Now I get to mock this character and pray my neck is neither strangled nor crushed :D

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@charlemagne: @thee_champion: @shanana: @clara_mass: (No idea what is even up so far so this'll have to do for now :P)

No Caption Provided

Only a few moments after requesting the presence of his newly acquired prisoner after the (predictably) failed interrogation, the President was left irritated, not surprised, nor angry, or even scared, at the unexpected emergence of Miss Clarice and her hazardously surprising associate.

Stark's dark tinted glasses comically slid down his nose as his pacific blue eyes, tinted with a slight green, reflectively analysed the situation with the utmost of cautiousness. "Well, hello there Miss Clarice," His vision shifted to the unacquainted yet iconic man known as Charles, "And you are Mr LeBeau, correct?" his nonchalant composure returned as the President merely reclined back into his seat, wearily folding his arms in doing so prior to momentarily averting his gaze from the unlikely duo and towards the extradited Goddess.

"You need not speak now, prisoner" raising a single authoritative hand to hush the woman up before she turned this entire fiasco into a gigantic, tedious debate regarding matters the President did not even know had existed, subtly pushing his dark glasses back onto his eyes. "Now tell me Miss Clarice, why have you brought...HIM, here?" Squinting behind of his glasses at Charles, a man whom he had just declared war against with the Daemon...In secret, of course. "And why are you here?" those words directed towards Clarice herself. "Did my little broadcast attract all the moths to the flame?".

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: You aren't the first person to say that to me. XD I try to at least post once a day; but I've been just watching the whole time.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Thee_Champion

@clara_mass: @charlemagne: @shanana: @anthony_stark:

With the Legendary Mask of Cortez in his possession, the acroamatic artifact secured by the unwavering grip of Alexis' left hand, his frame ebulliently rocketing across the gelid territories of the planet's largely uncharted stratosphere, The Champion is joined only by the thundering roar of distantly trailing sonic reverberations and the radiance of an incandescently vibrant, rufescent tail of superheated plasma, frantically extending from the scorching cone of conflagration enveloping Alexis' soaring form. Though his oculus had yet to complete necessary tissue regeneration from the gross radiation dosage sustained from his recent, close proximity to the sun, even the New God's evolutionarily aggrandized eyesight would offer him nothing from his virtually extraterrestrial altitude had it been optimally functional.

The considerable distance from the surface coupled with the thick layer of compiling clouds below, in conjunction with the meshing calignosity of outer space, factors overcome only by his most uncanny sensory perception, an undocumented, intimate perception of electromagnetic fields. Earth's, the billions of people comprising it's global population, his perception simultaneously acknowledged them all, yet there was only one electromagnetic field warranting his immediate attention, Ziccarra's. Locating an appropriate aerial position, The Champion hovers, 155,831 feet above the planet's surface, beyond detection, cape fluttering along the frigid winds as he observes the situation, Ziccarra's situation, from above. Alexis was an American, technically. Birthed by the first documented nuclear detonation in human history, at a testing site in New Mexico, he was American, yet he harbored no patriotic inclination to not interfere in Stark's confrontation with Ziccarra.

He perceived two other distinct electromagnetic fields present in Ziccarra and Stark's proximity. Concerned for what may become of beloved Malagan, the New God waits, there was no plausible reason for his interference. None whatsoever. Ziccarra was a strong woman, her fortitude had never known mitigation, Alexis was confident in her ability to survive and persevere, yet still, he remained ceaselessly perceptive of his lover's present situation. She has yet to fully recover from her injuries, her condition was not appropriate for battle, not against three others certainly. And so The Champion waited.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of that made me feel like an idiot.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Clara Mass
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Charlemagne

@thee_champion: @clara_mass: @shanana: @anthony_stark:

Eccentric reverberations and mannerisms impregnated the visual ambiance of the Ultra-Sapiens' demeanor. Subtle head slants, arched brows, and Cheshire Cat grins all permeated of his impeccable physique as the enchanting assortment of oddly assembled characters exchanged various degrees of civil discourse.

Theatrically rolling his head and neck towards the President with a look of satirical anguish. "You mean to say you do not remember me?" wagging an extending finger like a scolding parent. "Ohhhh but I remember you. After all we've been through, how could I not. It was you after all who persuaded the United States to launch an all out assault on my Venezuelan corporation. Utilizing the very same tactical propaganda that you are still famously using today it appears." his cadence harmonically tailoring specific moments of pitch levels, all conducted with a gruff vocalization.

"But you may remain quite, I did not come here to see the Puppet Prince of Politics." loathsomely turning and smiling wide for the benefit of the Cardinal Catalina. Removal of his designer fedora with simultaneous curtsey premiered the LeBeau Legacy's authentic admiration and respect for the reputable warrior goddess."Ziccarra Liafador, I'm a big fan of yours. Though.......more so when you are all villainy and what not." he jested. "As you heard, I am Mr. LeBeau. Your daughter and I shared a......unique partnership. Ohhhh what I am saying I made her my daughter." apathetically shrugging. "But she never stop talking about you." looking Ziccarra up and down. "I can see why." narcissistically taking a seat near the Presidential executive desk. Rudely propping his feat up while checking his perfectly manicured nails.

"Truth be told I was all put positive this little stunt would have attracted your daughter, maybe even her father. Sadly" leaning back and peering over his shoulder at the lovely Clarice. Who no doubt had a few theatrics of her own on deck. "It does not appear as if they are going to show. So......we really must be going." swiftly maneuvering and returning to an upright position. "But Mr. President one last thing." pausing, rhythmically tapping a finger along the polish finished surface of the desk. "You stuck your nose in my affairs and burned my house to the ground." glaring up from under the brim of his tilted hat. "Do not think for a moment I will hesitate in returning that favor." smiling menacingly and observing the scoop of the Oval Office "And what a lovely home it is too."

"Clarice, if you would be a dear and take us somewhere we might enjoy this city's fine cuisine." mockingly suggesting DC offered no such establishment. Once again wrapping a peculiar silk ribbon around his right hand."I'm sure we'll all meet again very soon." he smoothly proclaimed.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By Pyrogram

@charlemagne: Badass and nice recollection of past events too, I legit forgot that >.> lol

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Technically it was a different Stark, but IC no one knows that. But him not remembering could be played in that way. Know what I mean?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: Yeah. Originally CVnU Stark and Alt-Stark shared memories. But due to his, it may be fun to say Alternate-Stark only knows what he sees on TV and such about his past life. Sounds quite good actually. Charles may eventually get suspicious of Stark if he keeps forgetting.

No idea how I forgot Charles and Stark's business OOC though. Damn, they are proper enemies when you think on it, Stark blew up his country to get at him lmfao

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: That burning my house down ish was pretty badass mano, nice suspense there LOL.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: Inspired by Ras Al Ghul.

@pyrogram:

Yeah I dont know how you forgot either bitch! lol jus playin. It happens.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Writing now.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Clara Mass

@charlemagne: @thee_champion: @shanana: @anthony_stark: "Do we have to leave so soon? I was just getting cozy." Almost entirely oblivious to the presence of the shackled goddess as well as the requests uttered by Charlemagne, the metaphysical mistress hopped of the desk and melodramatically spun around.

"Ugh. I wanted something more glamorous." Lazily raising her hand upward the vindictive vixen attempted to telekinetically manipulate the body of Ziccarra into taking three steps forward and assuming an offensive position. "Like maybe a sudden assassination by the hands of your criminal? Whom might I add is quite the cranky Cathy."

"And as much as I'd like to wine and dine with Charlemagne, the same routine of subliminal insults and designer brand clothing mixed with internationally purchased liquor can get so boring." Miss Michelle patted her lips, indicating her exhaustion with the wordplay game often played by self-involved elitists.

"I want something from you, Mister Stark." Laying a hand onto his shoulder, gently smiling as her uncanny telepathy attempted a mental intrusion. "One that doesn't involve issuing a pardon," her commentary referenced the deal manifested for the LeBeau legacy, one she felt a slither of envy towards.

"I was thinking if you don't want this Camelot to fall....you could even give us some publicity. I mean I wouldn't mind putting a target on Paradise; teaching this nation that the president doesn't accept any inhumane monsters in his country. The Westboro Baptist Church would eat that shit up." Playfully stroking his raven colored hair, the telepathic temptress continued their one sided conversation on a field that could not be invaded.

"I don't want to release Ziccarra. I don't want you dead. A relationship between you and I, however, would galvanize America. A first lady if you will."

"Right now I can do just about anything. Release the Amazon looking broad, assist Charlemagne in his eventual revenge, or you can scratch my back. So, what's it gonna be playboy? Make me an offer I can't refuse or sign your death certificate, right here...right now?"

Returning her gaze onto Ziccarra, who's telepathic feed gave off stray thoughts concerning Catalina Liafiador, the wide eyed witchcraft practitioner once again utilized her powers onto America's most wanted. "Tell me, Z. Should I save you or should I let you rot?" Clarice cockily uttered, her every word a threat against the president. "I'd hate to send the feminist movement back....by letting you die." Arched eyebrows, pouting lips, the melodrama that was Clarice Michelle knew no end. "How about you Charles? What should I do?"

"Tick, tock, Mister Stark. Tick, tock."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pyrogram
Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome stuff. If whoever posts next could do me a favor and just mention something about LeBeau smiling and seeing himself out I'd appreciate it. I dont want to throw up a filler post just to say I left :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Clara Mass
Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: If Sha don't get to that, I'll wave you out with a middle finger :P

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: lol yeah silly. Sha said a page back that there was a mix up and that this was the wrong Rp to jump in on. So I wanted to get out right after that without hindering what ever she had planned ;P

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Charlemagne

@anthony_stark said:

@charlemagne: If Sha don't get to that, I'll wave you out with a middle finger :P

lol no doubt while my back is turned, cause Stark's a p*ssy and we all know it :D

Zane_Horn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Zane_Horn

@anthony_stark said:

lol no doubt while my back is turned, cause Stark's a p*ssy and we all know it :D

its like you want to be arrested next or something?

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: I'm gonna steal, and wear that damn fedora >.>

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"President Stark is becoming a nuisance; I suggest planting or creating evidence, possibly correlating with past accusations. Agent 51 out."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Clara Mass
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_psy_ said:

"President Stark is becoming a nuisance; I suggest planting or creating evidence, possibly correlating with past accusations. Agent 51 out."

Trying to frame Stark has never turned out well for anybody ever :P

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

No Caption Provided

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass:

Who you callin crackah crazy bitch lol
Who you callin crackah crazy bitch lol

Funny thing about laws, they only apply to those willing to obey them :P

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Darkchild

@charlemagne: I know that image......wheres it from....Bunraku? grrr

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nm its from Bunraku i figured it out

Zane_Horn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane_horn said:

right... if thats what you need to tell yourself to go to sleep at night but i think its deeper than that. tell me why you feel the need to act out and break the laws. were you abused as a child? rough family life? Girlfriend emasculates you? Mercy_ gettin on your nerves?

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne said:

@zane_horn said:

right... if thats what you need to tell yourself to go to sleep at night but i think its deeper than that. tell me why you feel the need to act out and break the laws. were you abused as a child? rough family life? Girlfriend emasculates you? Mercy_ gettin on your nerves?

Nah, nothing that deep. Your mom says I make her knees weak when I defy authority. So gives me a special treat called a rainbow :)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Charlemagne

No Caption Provided