Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Anthony_Stark
No Caption Provided

Tightly clutching his iconic red helmet, the President of the United States hastily commenced his public issue warrant, his words stern and authoritative.

"By order of the Court, I publicly declare the international arrest warrant for the known terrorist, Ziccarra Liafador, to be extradited from Spain to the United States with immediate effect. Wanted for the mass murder of multiple citizens of Union City, New Jersey"Respectfully looking down as per social obligation as to fake he was actually upset, and not doing this out of pure responsibility.

"Other offences include, but are not limited to, the intent to instigate genocide, human trafficking and drug smuggling...And, lastly," He coughed, "Indecent exposure" quickly looking back up into the camera. "We appeal to the Spanish government to work with us and deliver Miss Liafador to the nearest US Embassy, we are further issuing a three million dollars bounty to any who are able to deliver us Ziccarra herself, or submit information which leads to her arrest. That is all" Stark finished his words with a powerful smile, leaving the stand quickly after.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:O Nice :)

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_O

Wat? Will you start to go all 'Arrest Warrant' with everyone?

Aeron_Glyndwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aeron_Glyndwr

Oh, this was not a good idea on your behalf O_O

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@thee_champion: Thanks! Expect things to get Stark-y again soon lol

@blue_marble: ...And turn the entire vine into a renegade section of outlaws? Nah :P

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, this was not a good idea on your behalf O_O

Is anything with Stark ever a good idea? :P hahah

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Amora

LOL good luck with that.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You must really wanna kill stark off again.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amora said:

LOL good luck with that.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You must really wanna kill stark off again.

Ha!

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we assist the renegade?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By shanana

And ya put a bounty on my head lol

Ruby_Waters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Anthony_Stark
Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: Thanks :) Thought it fitting.

@shanana: Ha! You're probably worth more than that anyway. But I'm stingy :P

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shanana
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@shanana: Well then I need a favor, I'll shoot you a PM.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3milly.......
3milly.......

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three million dollars eh?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By Pyrogram
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: You don't wanna mess with this..Friend...

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Y-You are a pillar of perseverance” She responded, trying to keep her emotions in check. “That tis really what I needed to hear” her voice seemingly filled with tears. This late in life, she found herself quickly revisiting her teen years; years she should’ve spent experiencing the ups and downs of adolescent life, instead of assassinating prime ministers.

“This is all kind of crazy, one week I’m cutting the head off mythical creatures; the next I’m falling head over heels for you. I find it Ironic that such a wholesome person was created from such a terrifying event. Even when we were engaged in battle; I could not find one immoral bone within you.”

Once again turning toward the pier, she collected herself; fighting her unruly hair, she fix her hazels eyes back on him in disbelief. It was time to save the world, but her emotions shift back and forth; between what she wanted, and what she needed to do.

“I- look at you, and I see everything I want for myself” Alexis didn’t have a past that would hinder him going forward, she did. He could see the person she was, but he still cared for her. Entering his arm span again, she rest her head on his chest; locking her arms around his waist.

“My mother is very protective, I would not be surprised if she were watching us right now” Z said, once again clutching Alexis’ hands.

The passionate stroll was short-lived, Charlie reported in with news; News Z had easily forgot about.

“Ziccarra, President Anthony Stark has officially issued an Extradition Order; looks as if Spain will comply. You need to leave Malaga.”

“I understand” Ziccarra’s eye’s turn toward Alexis, she couldn’t help feeling like this would be the last time she saw him. She had two options, take the Cardinal route and leave; or what her virtuous boyfriend instructed, which was to take responsibility.

She could kill, a skill that Alexis didn’t have; he on the other hand maintained accountability; something she knew nothing about.

She purposely got lost in his pacific blue eyes, and leaned in painfully slow. There was no fighting urge the closer she leaned, the more it seemed like gravity pushed. His warm lips felt like heaven with its tenderness. He kissed back with so much intensity, she felt her wounds healing. “Remember…You are the hero they need to see.” She said, parting ways with him.

Explaining her position in the destruction of Union City; wasn’t going to happen. She was going to need a lawyer, not that it mattered; Stark wasn’t going to allowed someone who opposed his regime to walk free regardless.

Standing at the gates of the US Embassy, the Malagan Deity forfeited her freedom; and turned herself into the United States of America.

@thee_champion@anthony_stark

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Thee_Champion

@shanana:

Their intimate stroll was a brief one, interrupted by circumstance. President Stark's demands had been met by the Spanish government, Ziccarra was to be transported to the United States so that she may be placed on trial. Prior to his dearest Cardinal's departure, a final moment of endearing romanticism was shared, lovingly pulling her by the waist as she leaned in for an impassioned lip-lock, Alexis lingered in the ambrosial touch of her luscious lips, right hand ascending to caress the back of her neck with affectionate chivalry. And as their embrace broke, he returned her gaze with one of longing, once more The Champion would be forced to wait if he was to see her again. "I will Ziccarra", he promised, his voice hushed and soft, "Be careful".

Via his celestially escalated sensory perception, the New God had memorized Ziccarra's electromagnetic signature, his only method of remaining aware of her whether she was alive or not for the duration of their necessary separation from one another. And as they parted ways, Alexis' recovering, denim blue eyes watched in atmospheric taciturn, hoping for his beloved's safety. Following Ziccarra's suggestion that he search for the ceaselessly elusive Mercy to acquire the archaically enchanted Mask of Cortez, the Herald of Hope ebulliently accelerated into flight, soaring distantly into the upper atmosphere, a succession of sonic booms and an incandescent tail of searing rufescent plasma trailing behind as he transposes himself to the city of New York.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: @thee_champion: @shanana: @clara_mass:

Loading Video...

It had taken the entire World be storm. Replayed and downloaded across a plethora of mediums, media outlets, and social networks. President Stark, with all the glory and splendor that a man of his reputation was afforded, had once again taken to a podium in order to persuade a nation. A task yielding little difficulty in light of his recent one man stand on the White House lawn against overwhelming odds. Now a national treasure who could simply do no wrong, all it took were for a few well constructed sentences and a look of convection and the President could turn even the most beloved hero into a hated villain. And though the warrior goddess known as Ziccarra Liafador's checkered past was far from infallible, her actions post esoteric resurrection were nothing short of gallant. But even her new found reputation was nothing more then a drop in a bucket compared to the unmitigated public carte blacnhe enjoyed by the US President.

So when the announcement was unexpectedly made and an international warrant issued, no one had really bothered to second guess the silver tongued savant's authoritative decree. What was more unexpected however, was the voluntary surrender of the Cardinal Queen absent bloodshed or international incident.

Washington DC

With a silk scarf tied around his right hand, and his left, delivering a hefty payload of seeds to some nearby Pigeons, the fedora wearing Killer of Knightfalls and his extravagantly attired associate, Clarice Michelle Pierce, stoically stood outside the White House gates looking in. News of the freshly labeled enemy of the state's surrender had prompted Charlemagne's immediate transcontinental expedition, with a mixture of curiosity and investigative intrigue fueling his methodical mind set. "What do you think Ms. Pierce? Should we simply go up and ring the proverbial bell? Or should our entrance hold a certain.... je ne se qua?" he menacingly smirked. Propping the collar of his wool coat up around his neck and chilled cheeks. Failing to have fully acclimated back to the wintery bite of North America's devil dandruff.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Just trying to keep pace with all the a-listers in this thing lol

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Charlemagne
Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thee_Champion

@charlemagne: No doubt. I don't even like RL looks or anything but that av is working mano :P

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: Yeah I'm no fan of RL avs, but once in a great while I'll try one out.

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: The same although I never pick one that suited me.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got a post coming

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlemagne: @anthony_stark: @thee_champion: @shanana: Washington DC

"It's a marvelous occasion." Her glimmering violet eyes teared as the atmospheric nostalgia of returning to America's capital brought forth memories of yesteryear. A year that involved a short lived relationship with Orpheus Ziev, but a definitive time that created groundwork for her most productive year yet.

"I say we do something this president doesn't have," whilst holding her umbrella upward to shade herself away from the sun's absolving rays, the melodramatic witch practitioner blotted the tear stained skin beneath her ebony veil. "We show class." Unbeknownst to Xavier Prime the wicked, western witch withheld strong memories of the White House's intricate infrastructure. Without a moment's hesitation the brash broad clutched the forearm of her stylistically superior visionary, instinctively teleported the progressive revolutionary and herself into the heart of the Oval Office.

"Don't worry. I've got more to show." Like the natural born show off she was, Miss Michelle cockily utilized her uncanny telepathic prowess into making the White House staff applaud their flawless entry. "MARVELOUS!" Exclaimed the beady eyed secretary as she fumbled into the room, lifting up her clipboard to reveal a finely drawn ten, noting how the yet to be fully automated power tracker failed to read their metaphysical imbued entrance.

"Tell Mister Stark an old friend or two are here for a visit." Although she knew this would probably be the last time teleportation would prove successful, especially considering the current escalating political climate, the self ordained black widow simply smiled an honest smile as she awaited the arrival of Anthony Stark, a genocidal mutant hater whom she dared to say was a breath of fresh air in a community filled with self involved, mutant elite.

"Oh, and if he's too busy....I can always cause a bigger spectacle." Her pearly whites sparkled as she propped herself onto the desk meant for America's greatest. "Stark knows what I say is truth." Whilst sealing her honey bee lips the brash beauty closed her fashion inclined umbrella, humming a nifty tune as she marveled before the infinite inspiration known as Charlemagne LeBeau. "I would apologize if you wanted property damage, but I'm in no way a savage. That's what mutants are for, sweetheart." Miss Michelle spoke once more before returning into her signature delicate yet devilish demeanor.

(Hope that's fine. Will rework if need be)

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Sha posts, I'll go.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connoisseur: Ha! I was just thinking if it was better than the last, lol

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: @charlemagne: (When I asked, would you join my rpg, this wasn't what I was talking about XD) @thee_champion: @anthony_stark:

Ziccarra sat patiently in an empty room; there was literally nothing in the room. Just her, a chair; and two guards who were left to monitor her. There were no restraints; the guards didn’t bother to carry weapons. If need be, she could kill both of them, and return to Alexis; that’s what she really wanted. Despite that, the curiosity of Stark not going through proper channels to make sure she was guarded run rampant through her mind.

She just sat there, looking at them; watch her. She toyed with the idea of opening and reclosing her legs, an homage to basic instinct. She hated America, the country it was; was nothing like the country it pretended to be. Back when she invaded Venezuela; she hatched a 7 point plan that would cripple the American infrastructure.

That plan along with several others failed, ironically she sat in the temporary home; of one of the men responsible for cleaning up her folly in Venezuela.

The first initial interrogating proved fruitless; when they asked her questions in English; she replied in Spanish. When they asked in Spanish, she replied in Malay. There were very few people who she knew would believe her, sadly she hadn’t spoken to either of them in ages.

“Is it customary for all terrorist to meet with the president?” she asked, sardonically. Though her stubborn nature was a bit much for federal investigators; she knew the playing field would change once the elite begin to negotiate.

From far across the room, the door slowly creaked open; Ziccarra’s eyes fell on two huge men, both around Alexis’s type, it wasn’t clear if either of them were mutants; but they were indeed strong as hell.

Fortune fell short on the Cardinal Goddess, fighting or resisting after the battle with TC would prove to be bothersome. With her body at less than 50% she had no choice but to comply with their demands.

Her heels clicked one final time before, glancing around to see one person she partially knew, and the other she had only heard whispers of.

“I must say, I am a bit surprised to see you two in the oval office” She said, scanning at them both back and forth.

Clara, that was her name; Clara had done work with Catalina in Eden; but her appearance now did not provide solid evidence that the Cardinal of Darkness was involved.

“I do not have time for show and tell…there is a war on the horizion, and unless you let me go…Earth will be crushed in it’s path.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers