Psychophobia

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By The Psyentist
@Ferro Vida: She sits down in a chair in front of him. "So, Alex. What brings you here today?" She smiled at him.  

@Emperor Gonzo Noir: "Really?" Looks at tombstone and sighs. "And what is with this?"
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#202  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@The Psyentist:  No it's not right. How should I explain all this to her, scratches the back of his neck.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By The Psyentist
@Mr. Mercury: "Just tell her the truth. I almost guarantee you she will be angry. But it would probably be better for the both of you. If you can handle life without the good sex."
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#204  Edited By 614azrael
@The Psyentist:
grins as she snaps her finger and watches the dancing flame. "to see what my mental state is? Or was it to just see reactions? Maybe it was to express my deep psychological scarring of haveing my sisters brains splatered across my face and how i went blood thirsty...or maybe it was for a sucker. Got any suckers?"
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@The Psyentist:Staring off into space, I wonder if she'll want to be friends with benefits?

@Emperor Gonzo Noir:  Gets crushed with tombstone
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By The Psyentist
@Mr. Mercury: "Not if she's in love with you. Maybe after some time apart, after she's cooled off... but I don't know. That depends on her." 

@614azrael: "No, I'm sorry, I don't have any suckers. Well, if you don't know what it is you want, besides negative attention and suckers, I don't know how I can help you."
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#207  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Psyentist: He carefully traces the outlines of the scars on his arms through the sleeve of his jacket, considering whether or not to tell her about all his little issues. He turns to face the ceiling, the light from the window casting a beam on the faint purple bruises on his face and neck. "To be perfectly blunt, my dad told me if I don't then I'm out on the street."
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I have what can only be described as  severe daddy issues

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By The Psyentist
@Ferro Vida: "Alright. So, you're here. What can I do for you?" She eyes the bruises on his neck. "May I ask what happened to your neck?"
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Mercury: dusts him off and pops his arms back into place
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@The Psyentist:  Pokes out lips, It's in her nature to get heated over little things and I don't know why, but she tries to hit me,  I always pin her.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#212  Edited By Mercy_
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" I have what can only be described as  severe daddy issues "
You're not the only one. Do you even know who my father figure was?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Psyentist: His eyes remain fixed on the ceiling as he responds. "Some fat, Mexican f@ck with a brass knuckle got me from behind and tried to choke me out."
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By 614azrael
@The Psyentist:
"what that blows. So any feedback you wana give else i think im out for the day. Still a bit surprised nothing was mentioned with the family bit."
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" I have what can only be described as  severe daddy issues "
You're not the only one. Do you even know who my father figure was? "
no idea
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#216  Edited By Mercy_
@Emperor Gonzo Noir: Gambler.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:  With a cutting glare, It's the least you could do...
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Mercury: Don't look at me like that
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By The Psyentist
@Emperor Gonzo Noir: "Daddy issues? Care to explain what that might mean?" 

@The Dark Huntress: (Hey, you two, this is an thread/office of "scheduled appointments," so the only time you'd be interacting is in the hallway, not in here. See OoC thread.) 

@Mr. Mercury: "I would feel bitter if I was her. If i got angry and someone pinned me down, I'd be beat and still have pent up anger."
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By The Psyentist
@Ferro Vida: "Why would he do that?" 

@614azrael: "Well, it's tragic to be sure. But you don't really seem to care. You just seem to care about getting attention. Until you realize that attention seeking is a mask to hide pain and insecurity, maybe I won't be able to help you." 

(FYI Everybody, I think it's time for me to sleep. Talk to you when I wake up...)
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@The Psyentist:  His heart dropped, This isn't healthy...It became a habit, I didn't notice we always fight and 'make-up'. He looks down palming the sides of his head. I don't want her to think bitterly of me. There has to be days when she hates me, maybe a part of her hates me...
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: Mostly from my father abandoning me at a young age and my subsequent pent rage, because of this I occasionally lash out at other violently. 
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also have a fetish for people in goggles and women with glasgow smiles

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Psyentist: "Because... None of us is looking to make friends in a cage match." He snorted. "Those are nothing compared to what I'm used to." 
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By The Psyentist
@Mr. Mercury: "I wouldn't doubt a part of her hates you. Love is a complicated emotion that sometimes includes an element of hate even though it shouldn't." 

@Emperor Gonzo Noir: "And you let the abandonment affect you in that way. It doesn't have to stay that way. And so you have a fetish? Does it disturb you? Do you want to change? Otherwise, I see little wrong with fetishes unless they hurt an unwilling participant." 

(FYI, I'm going to sleep for the night, guys.)
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By 614azrael
@The Psyentist:
sits down now anoyed "atention? Really now thats an enteresting theory ive always sought bloodshed. This claim of yours is one i think we need to look into"
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: I'm not disturbed by the fetish at all, I rather enjoy it. Of course finding a woman with a pre-existing glasgow smile on there face is as rare as you think . As I said before this was mostly court ordered. But this is the strangest thing of all, up until 3 years ago I don't remember having any of this psychological trauma or character defects. I recall being very happy and well adjust with a rather pleasant childhood
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress: I can barely remember my own origin anymore, I've been retconned so many times
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@The Psyentist:  (Peace!) 

@Emperor Gonzo Noir:Knocks two bookcases above him down, Die., Leaves the building.
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steps aside "Bye"
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:  :P
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By The Psyentist
@614azrael: "It is one thing to seek bloodshed and to enjoy it. Such people don't usually come here. But when they do, I'm rather used to people rubbing their 'eccentricities' in my face. The fact you asked for a sucker tells me that you aren't really serious about this and just want negative attention from me or that there is psychological resistance to possible healing." She looks at Azrael. "Do you have another theory?" 

@Emperor Gonzo Noir: "Yes. There seems to be a bit of confusion between what is reality and what is not. Does that disturb you? Do you want to talk about the discrepancies?" 

@Ferro Vida: She looked at him with curiosity, leaning forward in her chair. "Cage fighting? That sounds rather dangerous. What are you usually used to that can compare to that?"
Puzzle Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Puzzle Master
Puzzle Master waits patiently in the waiting room twirling his gold walking stick cane which had a question mark shaped handle.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Psyentist: Well dear, I suppose the depends on how good you are with a scalpel.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By The Psyentist
@Puzzle Master : "Hello, I'm Dr. Steele. Care to come in, sir?" 

@Lance Uppercut: "Well, I did go to med school. But..." she reaches into her desk drawer and retrieves a collection of dissection tools and pulls out an actual scalpel, "If you refer to me as dear again," she glances cooly at the blade then turns back to Lance, "I may not be as careful with my knife strokes."
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Psyentist: Now pet, try not to be too angry. Wouldn't want that scalpel going in to my throat, would we?
Puzzle Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Puzzle Master
@The Psyentist: Why yes, Dr. Steele. He says while following the doctor into the room.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By The Psyentist
@Lance Uppercut: Her jaw tightened and her eyes blazed. She sauntered towards him. "Maybe "we" would." Her eyes narrowed as she put the scalpel to his throat. 

@Puzzle Master : She smiles at him as he enters. She motions to the couch. "Make yourself comfortable. What brings you here today, Mr...?" She pauses for him to answer.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Psyentist: He licked his lips, feeling the razors edge against his skin I suppose that would make my session free then, wouldn't it? Mr. Lacey. 
Puzzle Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Puzzle Master
@The Psyentist: Edward Wayne. He says with a large grin on his face. I'm here today, cause I've been told that I am...... insane by my doctor in Arkham Asylum.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By The Psyentist
@Lance Uppercut: She runs the blade higher up his throat and then back down, twisting it to the sharp edge of the blade grazes, though doesn't pierce his skin. She scoffs. "Well, don't you think you're smart. But..." she looks at him sideways, "I'm the one with the knife." She gently pulled the blade up his throat, over his jaw, and rested it at the corner of his mouth. "And maybe you should teach your tongue to be silent."  

@Puzzle Master : "Insane?" She raises her eyebrows. "How so? Did the doctor give a formal diagnosis?"
Puzzle Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Puzzle Master
@The Psyentist: She says I'm a genius but also insane and I guess you don't know who I am doc, But I am a criminal. The Puzzle Master! surely you should have heard about me and my crimes on the news. He continues to twirl his gold cane.
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By 614azrael

"i wanted a sucker because i like suckers" she laughs "to be hounest yes i came here more to see what reactions i would get. I wouldnt call them negative however. One may call fear puzzlement and confusion things that are negative yes. I however enjoy dispair. You runing out the door screaming that b!tch is crazy wouldnt be negative to me." She smiles."And for the record tho i shrug it off im not ok with my sister dieing its wrong of you to asume that please show respect for the loss."
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By The Psyentist
@Puzzle Master : "Ah, yes. I see. Sorry if I don't care much for Arkham's hasty assertions. In my book, insanity is usually denoted as a disconnect from reality. Criminal, yes. But how would you describe your criminal activity?" She folded her hands neatly on her lap and looked at him. 

@614azrael: "Just because you enjoy it doesn't make it not negative. Despair is a negative quality by definition, the opposite of hope. Ironically, me "running out the door screaming" would be positive reinforcement while still being negative attention.  And I never said I didn't have respect for your loss. I was saying you were going about the wrong ways to make yourself feel better because of it. It happened. It did affect you, and for that I am sorry. I am sorry that it happened. But you aren't going to get sympathy from me in the form of negative attention. I try to be as honest as my clients."
Puzzle Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Puzzle Master
@The Psyentist: I have a obsession with riddles, clues, and puzzles. I use my riddles and clues for my crimes, for example. Let's say you get one of my riddles wrong, I'll torture you and kill you also other things like kill your family, blow up a building, you should watch the news more or get my file and you'll see all the wicked stuff I did. He laughs. The doctor also says I have a  compulsive need for attention. 
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By The Psyentist
@Puzzle Master : "I asked you because I wanted to here it from your perspective. I can get files from a number of doctors with their own biases attached. It's the client I'm concerned about; I'd prefer to make my own judgements. Though you are a bit eccentric in your interests and you have antisocial tendencies, I wouldn't say you are insane, per se."
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Psyentist: She was close. It would have been intimate, had she not threatened to kill him. Such smooth skin, those pretty blue eyes... they all just screamed murder.
Puzzle Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Puzzle Master
@The Psyentist: Are you sure about the insane part doc? Maybe this will change your thought. I strapped a bomb onto a baby and threaten the police if they didn't solve my riddle in time, I will blow the baby into outer space. He chuckled.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By The Psyentist
@Lance Uppercut: "Hm." She smiled. "That's better." She slid her other hand behind his neck and grabbed the roots of his hair. She drew the scalpel away from his face and held it at her side. "Now, I'm going to show you a different kind of therapy. Take off your shirt." She released him forcibly and walked back to her desk. "We'll start with the less precise instruments." 

@Puzzle Master : She laughed and shook her head. "I see 'criminal' and I see an 'arrogant braggart' but I don't find a disorder to be insanity. The only place for your kind of "insanity" is behind bars. Arkham tends to serve little more than an advanced prison system for the more intelligent criminals. There is no treatment suitable for your condition besides maybe the controversial and not-at-all suggested lobotomy or brainwashing."
Puzzle Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Puzzle Master
@The Psyentist: Are you saying I'm not intelligent?! He rose from his chair angered. You sound like my father!!! I hated my father!!!