Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Sam remained silent. The silly orange jumpsuit and cuffs chafed a bit, but he put that aside, his mind on other things. Specifically, a next move. His armor would respond to him still, but that necessitated a place to be. He searched through a mental lis of assets... Project Triad. Of course. "Gentlemen, I give you a chance to flee."

"Huh? What're you--" Sam spun, the metal pieces of his armor shattering the cuffs, and zapped both guards non lethally. He dialed up Project Director James. "Alex. Activate Project Triad. I'll be there in.. ten minutes."

"Yes, sir." Sam looked back at the prison, a big hole in the roof, and several helicopters. "Dammit, Donn."

Triad 1.

"Sir, there are over 45,000 still-loyal soldiers from all of your projects, as well as an estimated 15,000 willing to defect from the military for you. How would you like us to proceed?"

"I'd like to change out of these clothes. Then we can talk."

No Caption Provided

Sam emerged from his quarters a minute later, looking much more well-groomed. "Lift Triad One. Cloak the other two and have one on each coast. Someone bring me a cup of coffee. And a camera." The ground shuttered, and the helicarrier lifted off the water, high enough to see the Great Lakes below.

Sam addressed the camera directly. "Today a great wrong has been done. And you are being lied to. I assume you all have heard, by now. The people involved are suspect. So this is my response. I am not a criminal. I came to Director Donn asking him to protect this country, the country that I love. Instead, he lied to me and sided with people who will destroy this country. I say no more. We will save America, by any means. Have a good afternoon." He moved from the frame, revealing the deck of Triad One, and his loyal men.

HA! HAHAHA!

#1 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

For canon's sake, this is what's happening: The US is at war with Sam's three helicarriers and multiple unknown other projects. This won't end with one RP.

#2 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

For canon's sake, this is what's happening: The US is at war with Sam's three helicarriers and multiple unknown other projects. This won't end with one RP.

First of all: NICE. I dig it.

Second of all: What are these carriers up to, exactly? Are they firing upon cities, or government installations, or what?

#3 Edited by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
I will end you.
I will end you.

#4 Posted by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter:

One of those options will immediately trigger a response by STRIKE, the other will not.

#5 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter: Nothing yet. But they have big-ass guns, and are clearly visible over the Great Lakes, as well as Sam having declared war on the US lol

No Caption Provided

#6 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter:

One of those options will immediately trigger a response by STRIKE, the other will not.

HELICARRIER FIGHT

No Caption Provided

#7 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war: With what? Your leather BDSM gear? Bat fetishes, I swear...

#8 Posted by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter:

Oh and of course:

If the US Government wants some help there's some ladies in Gothic for hire, there's also a million Hawk Lords willing to help as a diplomatic response.

#9 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter: Nothing yet. But they have big-ass guns, and are clearly visible over the Great Lakes, as well as Sam having declared war on the US lol

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#10 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

@lichter:

Oh and of course:

If the US Government wants some help there's some ladies in Gothic for hire, there's also a million Hawk Lords willing to help as a diplomatic response.

Where do they all live?

#12 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter:

Home base is in Thanagar but they're currently making sure the Orc thing doesn't flare up again in Mexico. Luna Hawk is their acting General until Solar Hawk has her baby.

The nice ladies in gothic can be contacted through internet back channels.

#14 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

No, with your high powered vibrators.

#15 Edited by Senator__Steel (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh hell no. I've seen enough Winter Soldier to know where this is going.

#16 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue said:

No, with your high powered vibrators.

No Caption Provided

@lichter:

Home base is in Thanagar but they're currently making sure the Orc thing doesn't flare up again in Mexico. Luna Hawk is their acting General until Solar Hawk has her baby.

The nice ladies in gothic can be contacted through internet back channels.

Ah, cool.

#17 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Banter aside, a location thread will be forthcoming.

#18 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war: Oh, you mean those ones I stole from your mother's bedside table?

A low blow, I know.

#19 Posted by Soliton (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

:)

#20 Edited by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue:

The ones that both of your dads keep in the closet.

#21 Posted by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter:

If you want to summon Katraya and her troops let me know and I'll send them to the CIA location thread.

#22 Edited by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war said:

@redwhiteblue:

The ones that both of your dads keep in the closet.

Locked away with those hidden feeling you have for me.

#23 Edited by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war: At least my family isn't more ****ed up than the Lannisters.

#24 Edited by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue:

Oh I should mention, Katraya and her girls are mercs so they go to the highest bidder.

#25 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love it if this could happen as a big event RPG after the election is over.

Awesome job, RWB. This is so much better than ragequitting, ain't it?

#27 Edited by FALLENprophet (7106 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming this all takes place after Andromeda Approaches? Including when Hound of War made the public aware of what Sam did? Does that mean the interview with Logic takes place before or after Andromeda? Does that mean Sam threw out Merran, but then gave him an interview? Or did the interview take place before Andromeda, Sam brought Merran along to the meeting as a way to sort of get on his good side, but then got fed up with him and threw him out? Or did the interview take place before Andromeda, but it all aired after?

Sorry if this is a bit much.

#28 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: Eh. CV has always had a bit of a shifty timeline. Things pretty much fall into the most cohesive places possible. Only major events can be strictly ordered, because the small ones can go on for such a long time.

#30 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't put it past Sam to give Logic an interview IC in order to prove him wrong tbh.

#31 Posted by FALLENprophet (7106 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war: I like Interview, Sam invites Merran, throws him out, Merran sides with Donn, airs the interview when Donn is letting the country know of Sam. This means Sam's involvement or stance in Andromeda has value, and also why Merran would cooperate with Donn, BUT that's just me. Ha

#32 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

That's not me getting roasted. That's just a fact. I'm pretty sure Orpheus is a child of incest with the way he never reveals his parentage.

#35 Posted by Katraya (540 posts) - - Show Bio
Heard there was a war on....
Heard there was a war on....

#36 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage:

That's not me getting roasted. That's just a fact. I'm pretty sure Orpheus is a child of incest with the way he never reveals his parentage.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for isadora_knightfall
#37 Posted by Isadora_Knightfall (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue: I like that way you bounced back from your previous disappointment. For what its worth, this is much more exciting then Sam running for Prez, but thats from the outside looking in.

*Dap

Avatar image for isadora_knightfall
#38 Edited by Isadora_Knightfall (124 posts) - - Show Bio

On a sidenote.........someone should form/hire a Thunderbolts type team. Really kick start some Civil War shit.

#39 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue:

@lord_garian may make an apparence (whether anyone will know who he is or not is debatable.)

#40 Edited by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming this all takes place after Andromeda Approaches? Including when Hound of War made the public aware of what Sam did? Does that mean the interview with Logic takes place before or after Andromeda? Does that mean Sam threw out Merran, but then gave him an interview? Or did the interview take place before Andromeda, Sam brought Merran along to the meeting as a way to sort of get on his good side, but then got fed up with him and threw him out? Or did the interview take place before Andromeda, but it all aired after?

Sorry if this is a bit much.

I wouldn't put it past Sam to give Logic an interview IC in order to prove him wrong tbh.

@hound_of_war: I like Interview, Sam invites Merran, throws him out, Merran sides with Donn, airs the interview when Donn is letting the country know of Sam. This means Sam's involvement or stance in Andromeda has value, and also why Merran would cooperate with Donn, BUT that's just me. Ha

I see I was being spoken of! This makes a bit of sense actually, although as of yet Merrarn has no official stance for who he wants for presidency. Except he believes Sam would drive America into the ground.

Speaking of the interviews, I will also be surveling the others for possible reason against or for them...so beware! Although he doesn't actually have many high levels who do this but he has plenty of people in the street.

#41 Posted by Below0Gaming (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

Once I get out of prison Im on your side.

#42 Posted by Joe_Locke (775 posts) - - Show Bio

That's how you roll with a punch.

Avatar image for jean_knightfall
#43 Posted by Jean_Knightfall (755 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Joe_Locke (775 posts) - - Show Bio