Posted by High_Queen (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Somewhere in Lord Nordok's Imperium

No Caption Provided

The High Queen needn't do anything spectacular, she simply stood in the middle of the arid desert waiting as patiently as an eternal being could.

This particular being was in this Universe but was not at fault, she was pulled her by another resident. But she would stand trial for her crimes against the multiverse non the less.

In the distance she could see the being moving at speeds most beings wouldn't register, but she could. The very nature of this woman was evident in the energy she gave off, Ishara read the stories of many people that'd met their end by the woman known as "Shayla" or Calamity Ziccarra as many of her peers often called her. "The Prime"

Within moments the former Ninjan Primer was just a few short feet away, pacing back and forth nearly frothing the mouth at Ishara's cosmic scent.

"I don't know who you are, or why you came here. But I hope you enjoyed your day because it will be your last!"

Ziccarra hiss before lunging at the Queen, the darkness shroud circling the Universal Judge allowing the Ninjan Queen to sneak behind to the rear. Before Z could make her final push to absorb the High Queen a pillar of light plowed into the darkness dispersing it's properties across the desert.

I sensed you were in need
I sensed you were in need

Rising behind both of them was one of Ishara's bodyguards, Veritas. Moving in a flash-step, he closed the distance between he and Ziccarra before subduing the Ninjan Queen with a swift body blow which cause the darkness shroud to cease.

"Veritas contains the power of 1 million exploding suns. Not even you with all your power are strong enough to withstand a punch from him" The High Queen explained watching as Ziccarra writhed in agony with her hands caressing her injured abdomen.

Veritas was an ordinary man in his universe, the Ninjans invaded his Earth and he petitioned the Gods of Creation for power to defeat them. He soon learned the gods were often cruel as he was given his power, but only on the condition that he serve them for 100,000 years.

He stood at her side emulating her apathetic nature while Ziccarra struggled to make it back to her feet. "You sensed my power, and yet you still tried to absorb me. Foolish. Ziccarra Liafador of Ninjeta Prime. You will stand trial for your crimes against Universes' 5,10,19, 28, and 94 and this one. All cases where your have stolen the life-force of people with your namesake. How do you plead?"

The downed former primer manage to make it back to a knee, the pain from Veritas punch physically manifesting in her face as like a poison spreading through her body. "I....I..Plead..."

THE 5th!
THE 5th!

Tapping into the power of the Miracle Man, Alexis Pettis; Ziccarra unleash an almost unholy optic blast that threaten to disturb the planet's atmosphere.

The blast hit Veritas square in the chest, digging a trench on the surface of the planet as it guided his body to a stop.

Before leaving the calculated the amount of power Ziccarra had amassed based on her conquest of other universes; but they didn't take into fact that she'd somehow manage to absorb The Champion.

The Evil Queen scanned for the High Queen but she was no longer in front of her. Standing behind her; with a curious brow Ishara stood amazed at how her parents allowed this much of their power to remain in this universe.

"Heh...I get it now..."

She cackled turning to face the High Queen with a snide smirk on her face. "You're something like SOIF, a Universal God. Only something more. You can't interfere..."

Just the thought of a being so powerful but without the ability to do anything enticed the former Queen. Slowly limping toward the High Queen Z continued her analysis.

"How useless must you feel? That I, an average resident of the world just turned your bodyguard into atoms!" The Calamity Queen stood just inches away from Ishara, darkness swirling around them.

No Caption Provided

For only the second time in her life the High Queen exhibit an emotion.

"Oh you do feel fear...Long May You Reign.."

Z hissed prepping her Darkness Tendrils to make her and the High Queen one. Shaking off quick feeling of fear, Ishara cast judgement.

"I sentence you." Calamity Z couldn't move, she'd been sentenced and until her sentence had been read; she would never be able to move.

"Now I see why my parents love this place. Even you trifling characters have the power to draw emotion from the most highest of deities. But you see, I have a code I like to stick to. I'm not supposed to interfere so I don't but trust me b!tch, you better be glad I didn't.

Extending her hand over to where the blast hit Veritas the Divine Judge restored his essence, a development that was actually surprising to Ishara. How many beings out there were able to destroy someone like Veritas.

Ishara's eyes turned back to Ziccarra, she didn't say anything. She didn't physically have to the command had been given mentally. "Long May You Reign" Ishara said disappearing from Lord Nordok's Imperium...for now...

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio
All hail
All hail

#2 Posted by ParagonxXx (3999 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! ^_^

#3 Posted by Feral Nova (58210 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahahahahaha Prime Sha is frozen in time xD

The more I read the Queen the more I don't want to encounter her... but at the same time I wanna poke at her and see what it takes to make her mad >___>

#4 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#5 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys

#6 Posted by Rosso (5405 posts) - - Show Bio

Nooo! That's Trinity's future BFF!

We can fix this. ;>_>

#7 Posted by Nordok (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Such a pity she rejected the power to do so...

>:P

#8 Posted by Rosso (5405 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: What makes you think that?

#9 Posted by Grimmwald (3330 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#10 Posted by Nordok (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Because...I ...am...power! >:D

#11 Posted by Rosso (5405 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: There's a perfect retort waiting to be made but I'm saving it for potential IC use.

#12 Edited by Shield-Maiden (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome work! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#13 Edited by Catalina_Liafador (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

Nooo! That's Trinity's future BFF!

We can fix this. ;>_>

LOL. I forgot she and Trin met before.

#14 Posted by Rosso (5405 posts) - - Show Bio