Power Application Ideas

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Shyft

I've just thought about throwing a small contest type thing-o-ma-bobber together. We specify a power, and try to use it in a creative way. For example:

Shadowmeld: By using shadowmeld to essentially cause specific parts of a wound to overlap and mix together, one could cause his/her wounds to heal.

But we all work with the same power in a contest type thing. Whaddya think?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

Thats kinda like arrows shadow control or part of it , His shadow is a perfect copie of him so when he turns into it the copie covers the wounds and he comes back healed .

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

or the power of creation of dark weapons i do enjoy doing that

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shyft

One idea I had for shadowmeld was to force enemies into it and separate their body parts and then end the power. Causing bits n' pieces of him/her to rain down. ^_^

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Another might be to place something insde a person by pulling the object into the shadow and moving it into the body, where say a bomb might be placed. No entry wounds and no finger prints, only chuncks of meat.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Another might be to place something insde a person by pulling the object into the shadow and moving it into the body, where say a bomb might be placed. No entry wounds and no finger prints, only chuncks of meat."

I had a simular idea but not with transtoping , See if figure when we open are mouths we cast a shdow in are body may it be a small one we sill have it, Now I can make shadows grow and also into anything so , If I think along those terms imagin the damage.

Sorry

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shyft

With shadowmeld, one could imitate shadowcat by precisely dispersing one's molecules to pass through something.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

yeah that would be sweet but i like having mulitply powers at my disposle but i do enjoy using my darkness powers

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

last_Arrow says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Another might be to place something insde a person by pulling the object into the shadow and moving it into the body, where say a bomb might be placed. No entry wounds and no finger prints, only chuncks of meat."
I had a simular idea but not with transtoping , See if figure when we open are mouths we cast a shdow in are body may it be a small one we sill have it, Now I can make shadows grow and also into anything so , If I think along those terms imagin the damage. Sorry "

I was actually think on that too, but I was thinkimng ou how any opening into our bodies has a shadow, ears, nose, eyelids, other parts. What I am gettimg to is that you could torture a person using this technique if you only expanded the shadow to a size that the part isn't used to being. Can you imagine the pain of having someone stretch you ear canal to ungodly sizes?

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shyft

Specific association areas of the s brain could be targeted. Creating lesions wherever darkness may lie. A lesion on the ventromedial hypothalamus causes a creature to become ravenously hungry (rats would attack other rats and see them as food.).

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Final Arrow

YEah I thought of that then though my chacter is kinda sick anyway dont want to ush him over the edge, Wait until you see what he does to HAdes in War of the Gods Fanfic your kinda on the right lines , but it is just a little bit sicker.lol

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shyft

A bit more on shadowmeld healing: since shadowmeld affects your own body for the most part, you could use it to graft your own flesh into someone else's wound to heal them. A sort of empathic transfer of damage.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Post Deleted.

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shyft

I just got to use the shadowgraft (my new for the procedure) on DC in the Gears RPG. PRetty cool.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

So you had already though of that one then?

I'm slow tonight.
Post Edited:2007-06-04 22:26:34

Shyft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shyft

In using shadowgraft, I've come to the conclusion that I couldn't us it as a be-all healing power. It takes away from your own internal organs to use. A good side effect to prevent over use.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Shyft says:

"In using shadowgraft, I've come to the conclusion that I couldn't us it as a be-all healing power. It takes away from your own internal organs to use. A good side effect to prevent over use."

Interesting touch. Could it also be used to graft materials like armor to your skin?