• 168 results
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Ruin Cross

For soemone who told me that  i think im so great cause im a god. I got a great post that i did, with my powers loss. So guess what kiss my azz!:

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Sephirim
The day was going Easy, There was Nothing troublesome Occurring In the Nin Lives Coffeshop shop this morning. Ga Had stopped over at the Nine Lives Coffee Shop daily Before Starting off to work, He enjoyed the Aroma of fresh Coffee Grinds And Warm Pasturies that Filled the air. The Essence of the Shop was Most comfortable also, as soon as you walk into the shop You get a warm welcome from The owner of the shop lexicat, she would direct you to a nice dining table if you planned to eat your Breakfast at the shop. Today she placed Moses by a glossy window to Observe the Spectacular view of the Live city, Lexi always placed me by a window, she knew he loved to stare at the Busy pedestrians.

Usually archer went to the nine lives alone, he was accompanied by one of his Closet Co-workers Elizabeth Anderson, her Refined beauty was Indescribable. She had Elegant Peach scented Blonde hair that ran down her semi arched back like A pony's tail,  Her face was fair and redden with beautiful almond shaped green eyes that would have you mesmerized, her hips were perfectly arched in like bottle. Her personality was one of a kind , she enjoyed Listening to Pantera and  Megadeth, Her favorite Movie was American Psycho, and she thought that Angelina Jolee Was Gorgeous. Archer Admired These things about her because he was quite similar to her.

Archer invited her to The Nine Lives  when he was preparing himself for work this morning, he liked her and urged to get to know her over some steaming hot cup of Hazelnut Supreme coffee. He always talked to her at work, but he never really paid any attention to her, he noticed that she flirts with him periodically,but he then take a shot at the opportunities to charm her with his sweet Luxurious words"as he might call it". The Night before When Archer  Laid in his bed staring into the wall in  Blankness, he began to contemplate about elizabeth, it resulted in him developing a sense Of Physical and Mental attraction to her. So he planned this breakfast as a date.

They sat at the table awaiting there orders patiently, At first archer felt akward because their was a sheer silence at the table, he did not know what to say. At the thought of feeling pathetic and shy his gut gnarled up into a knot causing him to feel nausea and weakness. the Silence was finally broken after 5 seconds of clueless conjured Giggles. The soft Congruous Tone of Elizabeth spoke to Archer making The ice that stiffened him melt immediately

So Moses? Do you have a Girlfriend or wife at home?She said with a curious Hopeful look on her face

A A frigid Sensation traveled down my Spine making the moisture in my mouth evaporate, My forehead began to perspire Light Cold sweat, His lips trembled in fear, its been long since archers been in a relationship with a woman, hes only been with one woman his whole life, and she didnt really treat him like an average woman would treat someone. Archer developed the sudden urge to get up and walk out of the Clear glass doors of lexi's shop, and he did with the Most Bs excuse that someone could state.

Ummm yeah Look at the time? i have to head back home i forgot my Arr''...i mean wallet! YEA WALLET!, on my dresser....well uh? SEE YA!!

Archer marched out of the coffeehouse bumping into an old woman who happened to have been carrying a hot cup of coffee, he shouldered her so hard that her coffee fell on the floor. The old woman sore in anger as she Darted to walk towards Archer angerly, the lady slipped on the hot coffee and  landed on her chin with her rear sticking up into the air. You could her the echoes Of elizabeths laughs as Archer walks out of the shop. The old lady tood up slowly and went over towards the table where elizabeth sat, She raised her hand and swung  a devastating slap towards Elizabeths  Cheek making her face jerk to the right forcefully.

How's dare's You?' You's "M'an Mad'e meh fall On mer chin The lady said with her Poor speech craft

Meanwhile....

Archer was Strolling down the streets Regretting his shy action, He swore into the air vulgarly as he recited The occurrence. archers shirt was stained with coffee, it created a Pungency that irritated him. Arher planned to find a new breakfast spot for himself beacuse the past few weeks he has been getting into alot of dilemma's that were illogical and simply" retarded"

Flash back

Archer was Heading to Lexicats Nine  Lives Coffee shop for breakfast  Before Leaving to work. In Archers real life he is Called Moses Xavier and  is a bank teller In emiigrant bank. He headed through The glass doors of the coffee shop Craving for a Boston Cream Doughnut, along with Hazelnut black coffee.The coffee shop was filled with people, it  as he mazed through people Impatiently ,the line grew longer and longer. he Finally reached the line, but it was extremely long, it was so long that it curved its way towards the entrance of the shop. Moses then heard loud yelling  way in the front of the line, a Man dressed in Purple attire Was yelling at The Coffee shop Clerk. the man Looked like a lad back person , a ladies man.

The argument went on becoming more intense, Moses finally decided to confront the guy because he was Delaying the line,m  he tapped his shoulder gently with a large Untroubled smile. The man  Quickly turned towards Archer in a Vehement matter, Archer had a feeling this wasnt going to go very well at all. The man punched archer in the face So hard That the impact of the punch jerked moses head back makng him crash into a lady behind him, the onslaught wasnt over just yet the man Charged at the recuperating moses and kicked him Vigorously in the abdomen, making moses drop to the floor hugging his stomach.

The man the darted Of out of the Coffee shop Cursing angerly into the air, A women came towards archer and helped him stand up,his stomach ached from the fierce on expected kick,  Archer did not know why this happend, all he wanted to do was resolve the situation that the man had with the clerk.

Present

Archer took his walk aback to his home at the mobb deep HQ, He changed his mind about going to work today because of His essence, he didnt want it to effect his work, he wanted to be at top condition, he took his job seriously, he mad over 26 dollars an hour as the manager of Emmigrant bank. The job wasnt an easy task, it was relatively stressful, he had to manage Negative Workers That always had something arrogant or smart to say, he would get yelled at by his boss if he made the tiniest mistake.

Archer terminated his walk in front of A black Honda civic, he didnt like Fancy cars he thought that this would do him well. He pulled out his keys and walked over to the drivers side of The car and unlocked the door, he then stepped in and started the car and made a U turn towards the direction of lexis shop, he  wasnt planing on going back in, but he had to stop by the shop in order to go to the Hq. As he drove down the Straight path Street he tuned on his radio, The Song Ayo Technology from 50 cent began to play. Archer began to bob his head to the song in rhythm, he loved this song especially the rift beat.

As he Enjoyed the music that played he was forced to stop at a traffic light, He Increased the volume of his speakers, the sonority from the music was so loud that You could he the vibrations from the music hit the car surface. Archer Pulled out a pair of brown shaded sun glasses and put them on, he then  rolled down his window to feel a beautiful breeze, he then noticed  A red car fully of girls Blowing kisses at Him and Blurting out flirtatious remarks t him. Archer simply Pulled down his shades Seductively and blinked at them lustfully as the light turned green.

it took a total of ten minutes to reach the mobb deep Hq, archer drove into a vacant garage beside the Mobb deep hq to Park his Car, as he drove in towards the metal Barricade It lifted itself Automatically, he went inside and parked his car. Afterward  she went into an elevator within the garage up into the mobb deep  Hq. Kurrent was there siting on the couch Listening to Hiphop, Primavera was in the kitchen cooking up a storm. Archer acknowledged everyone and went alright towards his room to catch up on some rest

7 Hours later

Archer had just awaken from his slumber, he rubbed his face Lethargically and sprung up from his bed. He then walked into the kitchen with a growling stomach to get something to munch on, he checked the pots, the refrigerator and everything but he could not find the food primavera made ealier. Archer was angered he went into primavera's room to confront her about the situation and she said that the food was gone. he stomped out the room angerly with Primavera yelling in his backround, he went into his room and put on his Battle gear. He planned to get something to eat and Patrol the city for any wrong do-ers.

It was a relatively Beautiful Night  In the city, The stars emitted the  Emitted the dark sky altering The original color of the sky To a Gloomy Indigo Color,  The Dim Luminous moon Provided Low moon light for the Lively City, The Wind gust rubbed Against archers face gently Like a Baby's soft touch. The Scent of damp Cement Filled the atmosphere from Early showers,The sky scrappers illuminated the city with Phosphorous  Colored Lights that attracted Tourist. The Cars And Pedestrians  Created an Uncongrous Tune That Echoed  throughout all of of the city.

Archer Hopped from roof in pursuit of a nearby Mc Donalds, he loved to swing on to roof tops fleeting through the city, it prevents less hassle for him, he doesn't have to worry about noisy people nagging him about being Green lanterns son or anything like that. archer then notices a bird like women gliding through the sky, he had never seen anything like it, he chased the woman in Curiousity, she seemed a bit cynical, like she was up to something.

Archer chased her for about 40 minutes and she Terminated her flight and decreased altitude  in front of the Cvpd, People began to scream frequently at the sight of the woman, the screams were so loud that Archer could hear them from the 30th floor. he did not know what was going on exactly so he swan dived off of the High elevated Building in attempt to confront the Skeptical woman. As he lost elevation and grew closer to the mysterious harpie a white orb of energy manifested in the palm of her hand luminous with a white aurora.archer withdrew a marksman razor Explosive disk from His Sack and threw it at The woman with Elite accuracy. he then Pullet out his Bow from his Quiver and Shot a rope arrow towards the side of the building her was free falling from and grabbed the rope in attempted to stop his fall.
Michelle (Sha)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Michelle (Sha)

? looks familiar

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Sephirim

:P

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Sephirim

The Immense heat Consumed the threacherous  toture cahmber called hell, The oxyegn was limited in such a place, it was not ment for a human to step forth in such  a horriic setting. The Pungency of heat and raw flesh Engulfed the Sphere making any mortal Instantly asmatic Towards the ordor,The  Cries Of Souls Lost Without requiem Were bound the The Burning pool of magma wich seeked to Ensnare there souls foul enternity for there sins, th daemon roamed the cave In pursuit of toturous activites wich hell was infamous for, the the hot gravel scorched the feets of those Incapable of induring over 99 degrees, This was ravens the daemon kings domain, his tyranny has reigned through many centuries, he has been called a legend compared to a good, but yet mortal. the murder of his Devil father Kurda proved his might despite His Half breed blood. Raven has been now Deemed the king of hell, no one could stand his his path without meeting the end of his blade with an agonizing plea from mercy, his father was a worthy Opponent, but was not able to supress his Sons might, leaving him with the wound Known as the Scar Symmetry.

King raven Sat in  his throne contemplating about The day of  armmeggedon, iThe day the heavens shall enter an epic battle to debate the fate of those who of wander earth in seek of eternal paradise or Agony in the flsmes of hell. He was the king of hell, hi throne was ontained from a majestic battle with his Abhor father named kurda. raven did not think his father was suitable to lead the realm of hell, so he fought him, and killed him. Raven looked around directionlessly at the zone glances at each creature or event that stood before him. there were to daemon creatures fighting far ranged from raven, it had been long since he fought a good fight. for some odd reason , watching the 2 creatures fight gave him the urge to slice through the flesh of an unknown adversary." i have not fought a Worthy opponent since the fall of my father!, it  is time for me To return to the surface of the earth in search for an great battle!", Raven Hopped from his large Crimson regal throne and walked with his hands folded towards the Group of  Auburn fleshy demons that wrestled exictedly. One of the rough skinned demons had the other In a submissive headlock, caving his head in with hard hammer like punches to his head."hmph what kind of fight his this" raven mumbled as he walked pass.raven was walking to the center of the Chaotic community to the surface teleporter, he was going to the earh surface to seek a battle with a human.he walked on to the fleshy ornamanted circular pad and dissapeared with a soft red flash.

he reached the earth surface and landed in the middle of a narrow road,  the Road was Filled with a nigrisence and a thin fog, raven stood in a 3 poitn stance with his head faced down staring into the dark pavement, he stood up  Slowly and gazed around his Enviroment. Tall pine tree's stood tall Opposite of ecah other on each side of the road side walks, the cresent moon was phosphorus in the Indigo sky, the stars emmitted the nigritude of the setting making the community less creepy to the human eye. the owls hoots wer Congrous to the sounds Of the Crickets, making a tranquil harmony in the natrual Enviroment. raven looked In front of Him to see two Bright small Circular figures came twoards him increasing in size far into the haze. "What The Hell Is That?" he aksed curiously,Then all of a sudden a large Horn like Noise came and a massive trcuk was coming at him In 70 miles per hour speeds. " Oh shit!" he yelled apalled by the sight. the truck crashed into raven at full force sending him  tumbling over heels of he road over heels into  tree breaking it iin half from the impact."oh My God!!?"A yell came from the trcuk driver after he hit raven, he jumped out of his truck and dashed towards raven to check up on him. raven back was against abtree and he looked down at his lap as he laid ther seemingly unconcious. the man extended a hand to Raven as he laid On the mosit herbage on the tree trunk "Arggggh...Guh!!" raven viced the neck of the man tighly cutting off his oxyegn path in his thoat. "you hit me with you f*8king tuck you duence" Raven Mumbled In ire, the mans face went pale with fear as he stared into the crimson red eyes of his accidental victim. raven pulled out a  small dagger and Pierced through the mans sof layer of skin underneath his chin and then pushed him away from him as blood gushed onto his leather trench coat"Stupid bastard! lucklily the color of my jacket is equvilat to your Blood" he mumered as the blood leaked on his leather.

he stood up and dusted of his attire and walked over towards the truck,  he looked up into th sky to see it lachrymose, filled with dark clouds that concealed the stars once more. He went inside the truck and drove off to the nearest city possible to unleash an onlslaught for his own amusement. it ook him 4 hours until he arrived at las Legas the city of luck, the neon lights from the building illuminated the city to a exicting view to avaerage humans, Men with expxneisve suits walked the streets with bbeautulf women in seek of lust, the sounds of the city were indescriable and discordant makingraven swear in anger into the air.he jumped out of the truck  Rushingly  to let it ride In  a drift into the streets, it collide with anothe truck with a large thnderous explosion that rumbled the streeets of las vegas violently, Screams of disamy an anxiety filled the air at the noise"tsh stupid pathetic people"raven Spoke to himself. he pulled his two pistols from his strap and looked at large guy that stared at him in stupefaction "what the Fuk you looking at?" he shot two shots Coordianted to the mains pair of round eyes, with acutre accuracy the shoots went rthough the eyes of the man making him scream in agony as he clucthed his face with hhigh volume screams that chorused with the chaoticscreams of the people of the city. He wnet around rampaging the city looking for a worthy opponent to stop his destructive attack.

Is there no one out there who can stop me? ahahahahahaha

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Billy
>You think i ain't worth a dollar but i feel like a millionaire!<

right here, oh yea...
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By G'bandit

I think this is my best move I've done XD

showing off my agility and swordsmanship :D

“OOH! That had to burn”   Said bandit as he heard Homicide scream in pain the smell of burn flesh was wondering in the air. Bandit kept running at the Kunoichi while shooting at her. Bandit’s sight was still a bit blurry but not much. He knew that he was able to see a lot better than the enemy even in that condition. The flash of the lasers where also intense at impact. But the gal was no one to mess with she was clever using her sword she manage to rebound some of bandit’s lasers bandit showing off he’s agility skills manage to evade some of the rebound lasers that sprung dirt up in the air as they impact the grassy playground. Bandit kept dodging the coming lasers the girl was practically playing whit the lasers her reflexes might be as sharp as bandit’s own. The lasers each times where coming more accurate the playground looked like a light show mix whit a Star wars battle but then it happen one laser was aim perfectly at bandit’s position.“she is getting hang on them I have to become unpredictable.Bandit thought as he dodge the ray coming to his leg but was not ready to for a second  which he never saw coming *plats!*as bandit dodge the first laser the second stroke his hand not only disarming him but burning the Kevlar suit and flesh but he’s enemy was also on the move he could not stop now.

As they get closer to Homicide bandit grabbed the hilt of his sword tighter it was his only defense since he was left handed for the moment. His nerves where rattling from the wounded arm. Unable to focus from the pain but he realize the opposing Kunoichi must have been feeling the same way. But there was one thing that favor her advantage she could use both hands. The opposing woman reach into her belt and pulled out what seem to be shurikens and threw them at the Coming bandit. Bandit smile under his mask the girl was more than a opponent for him he realize he might have misjudge her. Bandit drew his sword the only defense he had right now in reverse grip. Having his nerves rattle and the vision not at 100% he tries and block the shurikens maneuvering the sword he manage to  block the one to his left shoulder and Abdomen but his right shoulder was defenseless the shuriken wounded him through his Kevlar suit the girl had guns for arms figuratively speaking. About to collide the Kunoichi drew her own ninja sword and made a vertical attack coming from the bottom left intended to slice up to the right shoulder but Elian cross his own sword sparkling as they collide bandit quickly made a twirling maneuver quick as ever spinning behind Homicide in two row spin the second one was intended to slice Homicide’s back from her left shoulder to the right one. Then to finish off he would Twirled two more times to get distance and throw four shurikens to his enemy’s back as he stop spinning seven feet away from Homicide posing in defense position.
“Oh! I hope there a security camera, I wanna post that on my Youtube channel”
thought Bandit as he slowly healed his hand. Feeling a bit woozy but paying no mind.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By Dormath

In ever dimension on every world there are 8 powers that reign supreme. The 4 powers of the elements and the 4 powers of the human sprit. There must always be group of people who are chosen to take on the mantel of the 8 and this is the story of one of those select few.

Dormath was awoken one night from his sleep by a cool breeze coming into his room in the zero squad tower. I thought I closed that window Dormath though as he went to close the disturbance to his sleep when he heard the sound.

U have been chosen Rian…welcome

Dormath could feel a presence in the room but could see nothing he could not even feel the power of this being.

This is no game lady explain yourself or I will suck the energy right out of you” Dormath said hoping that this unknown would bite and surface.

Dormath plan went as he wanted but not as he expected, a figure appeared in front of his face a women in a white dress as beautiful as can be.

:Who are you and what do you want

I have already said, you have been chosen to be the element of the air” the hollow voice said.

Listen lady I don’t know who u are or how you are doing this but its over I am tired and have a real busy day ahead so leave or u will regret it” Dormath said hoping that this was all just a trick from one of the new members of the Z Squad.

I am tired as well, I have been at this for a millennia and I am tired of the war and violence that is going on…they are getting stronger and I can no longer expect to hold them off u must go forward form here and take this cause as ur own I will give my soul over to you evolving u beyond ur capabilities…make me proud

Great just what I need a scantly dressed crazy intangible women in my room at night, ha wait to the guys here about this Dormath thought as the women sent a gust of wind at him slamming and pining him to the wall

This is no game, u are the chosen and you will accomplish your goal or your soul will never know peace” The women said and with that she was gone.

Dormath awoke the next day with the window open and a breeze coming in. Never felt so good from a breeze before Dormath thought as he walked down to the gym for a nice work out. Dormath started his work out with some light bag work working on his cross hook swing and his one two hook to the body. His body seemed to flow more then he could ever remember it. Every shot he threw landed with a resounding thump causing a massive dent in the specially designed bag. I have never had this effect on the bag before… hum must have been some great sleep hahha, wait and with that Dormath stopped in his tracks. The events of last night all came running back into his head. “No way could that be true” Dormath decide to make sure his powers were still in check. He walked over to the target rang and took one look at the target and shot his right hand forward looking to fire off his corrosive kinetic energy…Nothing happened. Dormath looked down at his hands not believing what was happening. no that is not right…I must be sick a cold form the blasted open window has messed my systems up, yeah that must be it Dormath thought as he looked at the target with anger just as it blew up. Dormath stared at where the target once was not believing what he had just seen the human form of the target exploded leaving nothing behind but dust.

could she have been right…was that truly more then a dream

Dormath closed his eyes and let his sense explore he could feel all the energy in the building as he always could but now he could feel NO he knew the wind patterns of the entire building even down to the breathing patterns of each of his team mates. Then it happened the voice retured.

Yes it is true, every word I said was true…u have taken over where I have failed

Dormath heard the words and knew who they were from but they sounded strangely different the words where not carried on the wind like they once where, they now came from his own head.

what is going on” Dormath said as he raised his hands in frustration

I have given everything I am to you my soul has bonded with yours…we are one now, and u don’t have to scream I hear every thought you have

What has happed who could u have done this why would u have” Dormath was trying to come to terms with this but the concept he could still not quite grasp.

U are the new element of air one of the four elements u must stop the 4 horsemen form destroying the world , Yes I know that to u these are just stories but can u say that everything u have seen was not once a dream to you.

She was right, I started where what I am was just in my head in a world I knew I would never touch … but now I am living my dreams

yes, you now are getting what I mean…U are the chosen of this world

But who are you

I am the wind, I was born many centuries ago, I was just a girl as u where just a boy I grew up with nothing special about me at all. Then it happened the eight came into play and my true life was born.

Dormath just stood there with a blank look upon his face. He was taking in what she said coming closer to terms with what has happed with every breath.

“*I was the of the four of the elements the best this world has to offer and life was blessed until they made them selves know. The world is about balance and they where our balance the horsemen. They wanted power and control of the world for the evil plans. At first fighting them was a goal I wanted nothing more then to accomplish, but as the time when on I forgot how I once was all I could knew was war forever. Can you imagine what kind of experience that might be to live forever with nothing but struggle in ur life no happiness no peace only death and pain. I grew weak and that put this world in jeopardy, I had to change that and I have chosen you. Of all I found on this world I believe u can make the difference ur counter part on this world Rune is the element of Chaos. U must stop him and the rest of the horsemen, even if it destroys what you hold dear.
_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By _Obsidian_

The Gift and the Curse

Izaac, from a complete void, woke up with a terrible headache, and pain almost everywhere, and the Researcher's thunder voice ringing in his head.

YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME THUNDER GOD, I did not interfere when one of you simplistic Earthmen summoned me and now you make a challenge. I am beyond strength, beyond magic, beyond belief.  I lay out a simple test and the heroes of this world make claims on defeating ME.  I will show you heroes the limits of my power and now reward those that understand the meaning of cooperation.Being outnumbered three to one this worlds "villains" showed their fortitude. My gift to them to even the odd will be what they all desire deep down in there hearts. I was wrong in concluding what I did before and it appears that I can still learn from this species.

When his thoughts became more clear, he removed his hands from his ears and opened his eyes. He could see buildings...a red sky, and unlike last time, the sun was present... He had problems remembering what had happened. He remembered being transported to an empty New York City to fight teams together with We Are Legend, he remembered warning the other WAL members telepathically for transmission tracking...and that he finally found WAL and offered teleporting them away...but from that point, his memory went blank. He had minor amnesia, almost everything else could he remember perfectly. He sent a telepathic call to his daemon, or psi-animal, Zoria. Zoria, can you hear me? Are you here? He got an answer, saying, I can see you. I'm on my way.

Just now his mind was clear enough to truly see where he is. He got a slight shock when he saw that he was actually standing on one of the few spaces on top of Chrysler Building. "Whoah..." He could then see Zoria approaching, in the form of a falcon. I'm here, she said. Any idea what has happened? he asked her. The Researcher. He must have trapped us here, an utopia for the Fraternity. I saw Kurrent down there...he was treated with extreme hostility, he was branded in the face! And the people were frightened when they saw him. I saw Ruin Cross some minute later...he was asked for villain registration, Zoria explained, with a strong tone of worry in her telepathic "voice". "Was he branded, too?" he asked her back, with a bad taste in his mouth. No...he showed a tatto on his arm, a "V". I could sense a bit of Ruin's intention...to make the guard think it stood for "villain". Risky trick, but it worked."Well, I think we need something safer. But it's still a nice trick. Hmm...did you notice there are no US flags around? Only for the Fraternity? What if I can manipulate the pigmentation in my skin to make a tatto of the Fraternity 'F'..."It's worth a try. Izaac sat down on the hard space on the building, concentrating. He focused on the three things necessary to make a perfect spell. The symbol (elemental symbol of Earth), the specific means (biological manipulation), and finally, the intended result (making pigment assume the form of an "F"). It took a few seconds, but a red "F" was soon made visible. "Right. I could always remove it with a reverse spell." He looked down on his clothes for a second, a black and blue outfit with a coat with strange patterns in blue and a little green. "Maybe I missed a tiny little detail...the fact that this outfit could as well have a big sign saying "HERO" with giant blinking letters...I need something else...how about dark red instead of blue and green? I hope I remember that transmutation symbol from before we was pulled out of time/space continuum..." He concentrated again, this time focusing on the transmuation symbol, and changing the colors of his costume from blue and green to dark red. "There."

"So what do we do now?"See the city, we might find some other WAL members who could help, Zoria answered him. "Great idea." he said, with an almost evil grin on his face. He shut his eyes for a moment, visualizing the symbol of air, and the symbol of eternity. One for flight, and the other for stealth (by telepathic manipulation to not be noticed). He and Zoria jumped off the building, flying towards the north. When he got close to the airspace above Central Park, he saw something in the north end, looking like a statue. He got curious, and flew closer. He didn't recognize the statue. He read the text below.

"Have never heard the name in my entire life. Weird."

The Sunrise - Enter the KAS

Izaac walked beside his flying falcon daemon, Zoria, towards the end of the woods. It was the late Cretaceous era, the last era of Dinosaurs. They had, once again, travelled in time to observe the things they've always wanted to see. Before him was a large plain. The sky was mostly without clouds, and he could see a couple of unidentified Pterosaurs flyingpast the plain and into the woods. The view was beautiful and Izaac would not have wanted to miss this for anything. After walking a couple of meters from the woods a small group of Velociraptors ran towards him. Granted, they were hungry...and curious about this...unusual lifeform who standed upwards, lacked scales and wore clothes. Izaac did become a bit nervous, but it wasn't worse than that he could just scare them away with any of his powers. He concentrated on the magical symbol of Fire and Light so he could send a beam of concentrated light in the direction of the Velociraptors. It wouldn't kill or hurt them, just scare them away. Izaac did take notice that even though research in the present have led researches to believe that Velociraptors may have had feathers, this was not the case. They were all covered in scales, although some of the scales somewhat resembled feathers in shape.

It didn't take many seconds after he had scared away the Velociraptors until he could sense something happening...usually when his ESP worked, whatever the event would be, it'd be seconds away. But this...was different. It felt like it was millions of years away instead of seconds. Yet...it felt urgent. Heh, it must be one of the time travel side effects. He opened a portal looking like a glowing, slow vortex, by concentrating on the symbol of Air. He jumped through it as Zoria flew through, on the other side of the portal he closed it and took a look at the city, standing on the ground.

His ESP was buzzing more than before, now working somewhat better. But he didn't need ESP to see that something was terribly wrong. He made a shocked face as he saw Sentinels - gigantic hunter robots - running rampant in the city. "HOLY ---" He shouted (surprisingly), but stopped himself. Why draw their attention to me? But it was too late. One of the Sentinels had already picked up the energy signature given off by the time portal. The Sentinel set its sights on Izaac and was about to stomp on him, but Izaac reacted quickly and visualized the symbol of Water and Ice. As soon as that was done about one second later, he froze the Sentinel's foot and shattered it completely with shadow constructs before it reached the ground (or Izaac, for that matter). With the foot destroyed, the Sentinel was tripping against Izaac instead. Wow, this is sooo much better. Izaac created several meters-wide pillars of ice on the ground. While it wouldn't stop the falling Sentinel, it would slow it down, providing the edge people (including Izaac) needed to run away before being crushed. It went as planned, the Sentinel fell on the pillars, the pillars broke, but not until everybody below it had ran away. Zoria spoke, telepathically. You know, this had been really cool if we knew people weren't gonna die. Izaac just rolled his eyes at that comment and ran off to make sure the Sentinel really was down. It was still moving. "Oh well then..." He visualized the symbol of Fire and Light once again and through that, gaining control of electricity, and then he absorbed all electricity left in the Sentinel, then he shattered its skull with a beam of concentrated light, heat and electricity. "One down...about a thousand left..." he said, with his eyes twitching a bit at the same time.

A Sentinel falling is of course not something that other Sentinels wouldn't notice, so Izaac knew at least two other Sentinels would be there in no time. And he was right, as he finished thinking of a new strategy two Sentinels walked towards him on the street. With a sneer on his face, he said "Here we go again..."
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By G'bandit

Yay! RP Twi :D

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By _Obsidian_

:D

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Resonate

yeah....Im tired of posts that are like fifteen pages long and mean absolutely nothing

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Sephirim
Resonate said:
"yeah....Im tired of posts that are like fifteen pages long and mean absolutely nothing"
theres no such thing as writing that means nothing
Stone92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Stone92

This is from my rpg with Aztek the lost (Just part of it)
Stone the Lost

Costa Rican Rain Forest ......

"Where the hell am I and why does it smell like shit."
"That Aztek the freakin lost is going to pay"
"I just wonder where he is because if I kick his ass I will be part of the Vine Villians." 
The best Villian team on Comic Vine. 
As I walk up the hill a branch hits me in the face.
"Ah shit that hurt."
Wait a minute Aztek is right there so I pull the branch of the tree.

This ass told me the only way I can join the Vine Villians is if I fight him.
The next thing I knew I was knocked out and then woke up in the middle of the rain forest.
Which smells like shit and I don't know what else.
I throw the branch at Aztek.
"Lets play princess."

The shadow dagger pierces into my stone body.
I laugh and say "Thats all you got?"
I turn around grab him and through him into the air.
"A death wish have you?"
I flame on with my fists made of stone and punch Aztek in the back and then the face.
"I am stone and fire, I am both and you shall lose."
I grab him by the throat and choke him for one moment.
"You will not die today my friend."

I throw him to the ground and take a brief moment to breath.
I dive straight at him with all the speed and strength I have.
I wonder "If I win this battle will I really gain a spot on the Vine Villians."
He is strong especially with the ability to teleport.
What if he telports and I ram my head into the ground.
I stop and think what to do next.
I look at him but he is gone.
So, I flame on to my highest level.
"I'm ready to fight Aztek so stop hiding."

My body is being crushed.
It hurts so much, I'm in a pain that no normal person can withstand.
I turn into stone and my body crumbles to the ground.
"I call upon the power off earth."
In one swift stroke my body comes out of the ground as well as the earth itself.
Aztek falls to the ground with a big "THUMP!"
I laugh my ass off.
"You call yourself a challenge Aztek."

"Your wasting a lot of energy for nothing."
I drop to the ground and my body turns once again into a mixture of stone and fire.
"I feel more powerful than ever."
My eyes turn a burning red.
I go up to Aztek and burn his legs.
He shrinks back to normal and looks at me.
I go up to him and ask "Am I in the Vine Villians?"
He gives me a look like he's surprised and hurt at the same time.
"Answer me Aztek the Lost."

I think for a moment "Am I really this strong or is this my imagination."
"Will I really be part of the Vine Villians."
"Will I be token seriously."
"My powers feel powerful but my ass is being kicked by this Aztek."
"Thank god I can control stone, fire, and earth itself."
I stop thinking and look at Aztek but he's not there he is right behind me."

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#115  Edited By Paragon

Techincally, it was 2 posts, but nothing really happened in between then, so I count it as one.

Hellfire Burning

Paragon awoke with a start. Cold sweat poured down his face, as he took in his surroundings. He was in a dark room, in a seedy motel. The neon sign buzzed loudly just outside his window, as the faint sound of a siren could be heard off in the distance. Where the hell am I? he thought to himself. And how the hell did I get here?

He searched the rom for some clue of his whereabouts or even how he got to the motel in the first place. He checked the top of the old TV, finding that this hellhole, was called The Bates Motel. OK, that's not creepy. he thought. Searching around again, he found an old Time magazine. He picked it up and stared at the cover, shocked. There stood Gambler, one of the most notorious criminals, in front of the White House, with the headline "President Gambler Declares NAO Enemies of The State." His eyes widened in horror as he flipped to the article, more and more horrified by what he read.

President-for-life Gambler of the Hellfire Party has declared that all members of the so called "Hero Team" the New Age Outlawz, enemies of the state. As stated in his address to the nation, anyone who sees these outlaws is required to inform the local Hellfire squad the location, so that they may be terminated.... The article went on describing the horrors that the world had suddenly become. Apparently Gambler had been in power for over 4 years. "What the hell happened?" he asked the wall, when suddenly it hit him.

"Wanda..."

His memory came flooding back. The battle at the VV mansion, the merge of Arrow and Strange, the bright flash of white light that had brought him here. "No... This isn't right..." He ran to his bag, looking for anything to help him find the others. He searched through it, looking for his NAO jacket. It would have his communicator in it. After tearing through his bag, he realized that he must have ditched the jacket for safety, since he was considered an enemy of the state, for now all he had was a long black coat to fit over his armor. He needed to find the others. He picked up the phone. "Hello, operator? I'm looking for Christopher Lockheart..."

2nd Part

"I'm sorry sir, that name is not listed." Replied the operator.

"Thank you." he replied, as he hung up. "That's it. I'm going to kill Wanda, and then I'm going to kill Gambler for taking away my life." He then suited up in his armor. It was dulled and dirty, as opposed to it's usual brightness. His sword hung at his hip, but was covered by the dark leather overcoat he now wore. To the untrained eye, he just looked like someone going for a walk, however, he was now out for making the world right again. As he was about the head out the door, there came a loud, hard knock.

"NAO scum, we know you are in there. This is Captain Ben Hamlet of the Hellfire Squad. You have five seconds to come out here and surrender yourself, or we will use lethal force on you. One. Two. Three. Four..."

Frick. he thought. Paragon drew his sword, and readied himself for a fight.

"...Five." With that the door blew open, and seven large men with guns stormed into the room, only to find it empty.

"Maybe you should read your files, and know who you're up against before trying to take me down." said Paragon as he ran back in from the dirty hallway, slicing off one of the men's arms. Gunshots fired as the men began to panic as Paragon teleported around the room, slicing and stabbing at the attackers, but not killing them. When he finally came to Ben, he stopped behind him, holding him by the neck, with the blade aimed at his jugular.

"Where's Wanda Maximoff?" Paragon demanded.

"Please, I have a wife and kids..." he pleaded.

"WHERE"S WANDA MAXIMOFF?" he yelled again, inching the blade closer to the man's throat

"The president's sister?" asked the scared man. "She's at the White House. She never leaves. Please....Please..." Then he realized he was alone. Paragon had teleported out of the room. He was headed for the White House.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Hawk

My first post in the Civil War......I liked it. Hope you enjoy....!

4 Months Ago

Walking outside to get the morning paper, he waved at the neighbor walking their two dogs. Turning his back to them as he headed back inside he could him them whispering. "That's him, that's the freak" His heart sunk in his chest as he opened the door walking back into his house. This was a place he could be himself, not be judged, be a man a dad a husband. Outside the walls of this place, to some he was a freak, a monster, sometimes an angel, even a hero.

"Morning hun" she was always in a good mood in the morning. He never understood how she did that. With all the worries in her life she woke up every morning like it was the first day of a vacation. Life wasn't easy for this family, treated like a criminal half the time and heros the other. There was always someone with a comment. He couldn't remember a day of his life when he wasn't noticed. He had never blended into the background. This is a curse that his wife, his kids and he all served together.

He read his paper, battles with the President and New Laws filled the front pages. No matter how much he didn't want the spotlight Hawk could never just be a normal family man with a normal family. Kissing his wife and kids he was off again to face the day and the world.

1 Month Ago

Debate raged through out the Ice Lair. "It's not that I like registaring, it's that I have to!" All Hawk could think about was his wife and kids. " My family will not be hunted! " His wife and infant daughter, weren't ones who would have been noticed walking down the street. No one would know that she had powers, unless they crossed her. Hawk and his boy were another story. Hawk, though sometimes tried to hide his powers could only disguis his wings for so long. His boy on ther other hand took after Hawk mother. His hair was cooper red like hers, and his eyes had the look of fire. Red and glowing, a flam flickered in his pupil at all times. This made the 3 year old with toothy smile and a giggle, a threat.

Last Week

Hawk and his family walk into the registration center. His head hung low as they entered and signed their names and powers. "What are their powers?" a large man asked staring into Hawk's little boys eyes. "We don't know yet, they are too young still to know." As they walked out Hawk could feel the sickness in his stomach. Seeing protesters as they left the center, he could only think one things......... So it begins

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

My First post in the new Final Hour RPG

It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

-Fred Woodworth

War, War was waged upon them. The second born stolen in the heat of the night, the pink cotton blankets torn from the babies cradle, Launch codes taken from the Assassins.....War.

It's what it all came down to is'nt it? When the most profound killers and murderers have been stolen from, Hell had to be raised. Death tolls would sky rocket and by now, Drift just did'nt give a sh!t.....Death was'nt murder, It was just a five letter word that somebody was going to feel. The back drop of the dark city scape set the scene, the outskirts of paris was where the chateux resided, Esther Cottilard had given the order, an order that Drift most definetly would follow, He'd follow her orders into the very gates of hell itself if she told him so.

Free falling from a window, a drop roll into the alleyways was made, The crack of his neck echoed throughout the town's street, waving his hand, The city lights dimmed and flickered untill they died out with a single snap of his fingers,  His presence made known as he unholstered his pistols. Sirens went off and surrounded the assassin with cop cars abundant........The police stepping foward without hesitation, cursing at the man in there native tounge with guns set to aim.

One shot......

Piercing through the first cop and going through him, and two others, a sick shish ka bob of sorts now left in a bloody mess against a brick wall.

Turning around, His smoking guns thrown aside. One man had witnessed it all, his eyes swollen like a flies, standing there in shock without one word escaping from his lips as he stared into the eyes of the heartless killer and the law enforcers that were now lifeless rag dolls.

Stepping toward the man, A single kunai fell from his sleeve and landed into the Hell fiery one's white gloved hand.

"Sir.......Do you know who I am?"

The man's lip quivering without any idea what to say, his hands shaking in fear he replied

"Svp, je me prie, ne tue pas, j'ai un famille"

Loosely translated to "Please, I beg, Do not kill me, I have a family"

His fingers toying with the kunai in his hand, staring into the man's pupils, with a smirk fixated onto his face

"They're better off without you"

Pulling the small knife across the man's neck, blood sprayed onto The Drifters face which was quickly licked off before he shifted his weight into his legs and propelled himself off the ground, landing directly upon the cop car. A small dent made into the metal as his feet smashed into the blue and red lights. He had to know who did this, The Rightful heir to the throne of the Les Assassins, and the launch codes to missiles that could plunge the world into hell.

Without a word, He disapeared into the night.......with high hopes set that he would find whoever was responsible......and make them wish that they were dead.
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ruin Cross
Sephirim said:
"Resonate said:
"yeah....Im tired of posts that are like fifteen pages long and mean absolutely nothing"
theres no such thing as writing that means nothing"
Aee with you on that Seph. People jsut too lazy some damn time lmfao.
Avatar image for the_genesis_archer
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ruin Cross said:
"Sephirim said:
"Resonate said:
theres no such thing as writing that means nothing"
Aee with you on that Seph. People jsut too lazy some damn time lmfao."
i know lolz
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#120  Edited By shanana

Sha stood like a sentry just standing with her hands folded. Her red cape sweeping across the freshly waxed floor. Sha’s nervous system was going full blast, Her blood was pumping faster she felt herself taking deep breaths, she hid all of this from the crowd as the continued to chant her and nova’s name. The ref’s ran around the arena getting everything ready. Nova finally made her appearance also wearing a new outfit for the fight. Sha’s body seemingly let out a huge sigh, but was thrown off guard by the loud speakers that were playing girl fight by Brooke Valentine.

Weeks before the fight all Sha could think about was the crown it only seemed right for her to have it her being the queen of Ninjeta, but as the fight day drew closer The realization that she couldn’t beat the person carrying it hurt her. She knew her kids were at home cheering for her, her husband probably didn’t choose a side which was smart. There seemed like nothing Sha could do to gain the upper hand on Nova nothing the heat she contained was nothing compared to the power of her will. Sha had argued with Nova over who was better between them, often ending in them deciding not to choose who was better. Sha had survived a brutal bout with Nevann Nova’s boyfriend and he quickly brought her back to her senses but was she out of her mind to challenge Nova for a 4 time?

The first fight ended in Sha running from fear of death, Nova was handed that fight easily. The forth fight was different from all the other fights; because there was something in-between them making them strive to be the best. The title really meant nothing for all Sha cared she would win the title and then lose it in the first challenge, but assumptions such as that couldn’t be made early especially dealing with Feral Nova.

There Mutual friend Angelic Reaper had been in the KOV tourney just like Sha and Nova, Sha believed the only  reason she got that far was because Her and AR weren’t in the same bracket. For ages Gambler and Mr. Sinister had told her she was the ultimate Villain, but that wasn’t Sha that was Chaos; Sha was a hero at heart but she didn’t get the recognition she felt she deserved as a hero. Nova helped her believe it didn’t matter what deeds you did it only mattered how you felt once you did them. The fourth fight probably wouldn’t be the last time Sha fought Nova but she knew that this would be the only time she really fought her like would as if Nova was a Ninjan. Nova was Trained by RL Sha wasn’t really Trained by anyone...Maybe this was why she couldn’t win Sha was trained in earth Combat like Nova was. She often felt like Vegeta and Nova was Goku so carless with what she did, not that it was a bad thing.

Nova poessed all the qualities of a Ninjan Sha even thought about dubbing her an honorary Ninjan, but Those efforts would have been futile. Sha wanted to be the Very best but that path lead straight to Feral Nova her very best friend. This fight meant everything

Nova picked herself up off the floor and complimented Sha on her new outfit and then gave her a hug Sha held on tight. A Tear released its self from her eyes and landed on Novas shoulder Sha then eventually broke into tears, before moving back to her spot.  This time, the real Queen is going to win, and I hope you like attention.

Sha looked emotionless her face was expressionless; she didn’t bother to even take a stance. Soon  the announcer came over the loud intercom. “TONIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY, THE BATTLE FOR THE CROWN OF THE QUEEN OF THE VINE! OUR COMPETITORS TONIGHT IS OF COURSE THE FIRE GODDESS OF TOTAL AWESOMENESS HERSELF, AND CURRENT QUEEN OF THE VINE, FERAL NOVA!”

Sha still stood with a stupid look on her face, she had not moved since she began crying, she looked as if she was in a vegetated state. She was able to see Nova smile around and wave; she didn’t know what to think of this.

AND THE CHALLENGER, THE MIGHTY NINJAN WARRIOR CHAMPION, WHO HAS KNOCKED DOWN ALL CHALLENGES AND IS NOW BUILDING A EMPIRE OF @$$ KICKING, SHA!

This snapped Sha out of her Trance as she looked around the Arena and gave a Queenly bow and then turned her attention back to Nova. “THIS IS FOR THE CROWN LADIES SO NO HOLDING BACK!” The announcer yelled out. “NOW LET’S GET READY FOR DECAPITATTTTTIIIIIOOOONNNN!”  He said again. Nova looked at him like he was crazy but finally he said “I-I mean… I’m sorry, what I meant was… LET’S GET READY TO RRRRUUUUMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEE!”

The stupid look came back across Sha’s face as Nova flamed up. Sha could see that her flames seemingly reflected the way she was feeling. Nova wasn’t going to make the first move that’s just how she was; in fights 1-3 Sha had made the first move...She knew this time was no different. Sha finally showed life a dark ray shot from her eyes surrounding the whole arena in which they were fighting. It then shot back and smothered Sha, she let out a screeching yell her body was completely back only her eyes flashed White and her cape was red. The darkness then seemingly was sucked into her new Uniform. Sha looked over at Nova and began saying under her breath.

Sha Flew up into the sky and was singing.

I'm unbeatable

walking down this endless highway, nothing but my friends beside me
we'll never give in,we'll never rest,Advanced battle is the ultimate test
From the earth,the land,the sea,and sky they can never win but they sure can try
I'm unbeatable
i'm undefeatable

From the stars,and the ancient past,they come to play but they never last
i'm unbeatabl
i'm undefeatable

You think you'll win but soon you'll see you may beat some,but you cant beat me

i'm undefeatable
there's a feeling deep inside me, and it’s always there to guide me
It’s in my heart and in my soul, leading me to the ultimate goal

You can try your best this might be fun, you go down to defeat before you begun
I’m unbeatable

I’m undeatable

Every move, each attack you choose, you think you can win but you always lose

Sha stopped singing she thought Nova would know that song it was the Pokémon song the new one but she soon got serious and went on the offensive she extended her hand and summoned her Ninjeta Sword, and flew directly at Nova. She hoisted the blade above her head right when she was about to strike she did an after image and quickly appeared on the left side of Nova and tried to Cut her shoulder, She then jumped over her and threw a barrage of punches at her face.

She then tried to fly up and Drill Kick nova into the ground. Sha had indeed switched up her offensive style she would challenge Nova to a battle of Pure Physical strength. The crazy thing about this fight Sha felt as if it was right. Her heart was telling her not to be nervous. The crowd continued to roar and Chant both Fighters names. Sha tried to zone them out as she awaited Nova.

Avatar image for king_derekken_ix
King Derekken IX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_O why?

The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"*needs to get in an RPG so he can go for a 5,000 word post* :D"
imma set the record soon,imma beat sha's record
Avatar image for king_derekken_ix
King Derekken IX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_OP what record!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By shanana
aztek the lost said:
"King Derekken IX said:
"O_O why?"

cause I want to :D

I actually want 10,000 word post but I'm starting small :P"
That's alot of writing

I dont have a record!
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea you did have a record, 2000 something words, imma aim for 3000 :P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By shanana

i hit 3,000 in my fight with acer but i think ruin cross beat that

The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha said:
"i hit 3,000 in my fight with acer but i think ruin cross beat that"
then 4000, and im serious as hell
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By shanana

Look you guys can go and waste your life trying to beat a record that i dont care about but knock yourselves out

The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
"Sha said:
then 4000, and im serious as hell"

I'm serious about my 5000, the 10,000 maybe serious..."
if you do 10'000, i swear i will work on a post for a week  straight to get 12,000 and im so serious
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"Sha said:

if you do 10'000, i swear i will work on a post for a week  straight to get 12,000 and im so serious
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By shanana
aztek the lost said:
"Sha said:
"Look you guys can go and waste your life trying to beat a record that i dont care about but knock yourselves out"

*glares*

why can't you be competitive? you make all these records that people try to beat and then you don't even care...it takes half the fun out of it"
Kisses AZ and leaves
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Sha said:

if you do 10'000, i swear i will work on a post for a week  straight to get 12,000 and im so serious"

lmfao, maybe we should do an RPG together :P"
if you did actually wrote a 10000 word post in our rpg, ill prolly be reluctant to read it lolz
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aztek the lost said:
"aztek the lost said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Sha said:

if you do 10'000, i swear i will work on a post for a week  straight to get 12,000 and im so serious"

if you did actually wrote a 10000 word post in our rpg, ill prolly be reluctant to read it lolz"

lmfao, I understand, but really 10,000 words is easy to write like say in a fan-fic post but in an RPG its harder cause there's only so much stuff you can talk about..."
if its a Cannon rpg it wll be  kinda easy depending on the situation, but a battle his hard lolz
Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Genesis Archer said:
"aztek the lost said:
"aztek the lost said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Sha said:

if you did actually wrote a 10000 word post in our rpg, ill prolly be reluctant to read it lolz"

lmfao, I understand, but really 10,000 words is easy to write like say in a fan-fic post but in an RPG its harder cause there's only so much stuff you can talk about..."
if its a Cannon rpg it wll be  kinda easy depending on the situation, but a battle his hard lolz"
I plan on doing mine in a story RPG as the intro post :D
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea me too, the intro post is the easiest way to make a long post

Marisol Montez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points